Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Coon freed from vending machine after burglary
+ Reply to Thread

Coon freed from vending machine after burglary

Posted for fair use...
    https://fox4kc.com/2019/08/15/office...nding-machine/

Officers free trapped raccoon after ‘burglary’ of high school vending machine
    POSTED 5:14 PM, AUGUST 15, 2019, BY TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE, UPDATED AT 05:13PM, AUGUST 15, 2019

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. — You win some, you lose some.

One Florida raccoon made a critical mistake when trying to steal snacks from a vending machine at Pine Ridge High School: it didn't think of an exit plan.

"This gentleman was apprehended today while committing a burglary of a vending machine at Pine Ridge High School," the Volusia County Sheriff's Office posted to Twitter Wednesday.

Deputy Danny Clifton called in Deltona Animal Control and wheeled the machine outside with a dolly.

In a video shared later that morning, crews opened the front of the vending machine and the snack machine stowaway scampered off to freedom.

"He's off to his next adventure," the sheriff's office said.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Oh, RACcoon. From the thread title I pictured a brutha hiding inside.

Yes kop, I threw out some (harmless, I hope) meat for the base.

To my credit, I did scrap my original title:. Another coon, Another crime
    : )
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Is that word allowed anymore? SJWs worldwide approve only the name Procyon lotor. That is if they even knew what it meant or why it was given that.

This much at least until they learn the origin of binomial nomenclature was a white, Swedish, college educated, male botanist in Carl Linnaeus who lived in the Age of Enlightenment.

Yunno. Before The Age of White Guilt.

Dobbin
    Equus Caballus.
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Procyon is the Little Dog Star | Brightest Stars | EarthSky
    Procyon from earthsky.org
    Feb 24, 2017 · The Dog Star, Sirius, is easy to spot because it's the sky's brightest star. Procyon - the other Dog Star - is near its brighter brother on the sky's dome.

Wikipedia › wiki › Lotor
    Web results
    Lotor - Wikipedia
    Lotor can refer to: Procyon lotor, the binomial name for the North American raccoon; Prince Lotor, a character in the Voltron series. Disambiguation icon. Disambiguation page providing links to topics that could be ...

The title of this thread reminds of the day a 911 dispatcher got fired for asking an "innocent" question when an officer reported that a "coon had been hit by a car and was injured". The dispatcher asked if he needed EMS or Animal Control... POOF, his job as a dispatcher was gone.
    We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. --Patrick Henry

Oh boy, not a shining moment for me EMICT, as i have to admit to LoLing at that!

When I was a youngster, my maternal granddad would take me by a old country grocery store that kept a pet ratcoon in a cage and that coon just loved chewing gum....

Maybe this coon was after chewing gum....

Texican....

"Trash Panda"
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Coon freed from voting machine...
    Need new glasses.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

"Coon freed from voting machine.."

OMG! But my keyboard is safe. Just barely finished my coffee a minute ago !!!

Oh, you meant a four-footed critter. My bad.
    Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. --Richard Bach

Quote Originally Posted by Kopfjeager View Post
    Oh, RACcoon. From the thread title I pictured a brutha hiding inside.
    Heh. Me too. I was going to write, “Oh, different kind of coon.”

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerstation View Post
    "Coon freed from voting machine.."

OMG! But my keyboard is safe. Just barely finished my coffee a minute ago !!!
    Long ago learned to alternate consumption and erudition.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

That masked bandit will be back sitting by the doors wanting to get in again. He/she found a honey hole full of wonderful treats. Nuts, chips, cookies, candy bars......... a raccoon's dream machine. Hope they have screens on windows cause that would be another route into tasty time.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9