Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Food Jif peanut butter
+ Reply to Thread

Jif peanut butter

I just got back from my local grocery store where I found a great deal on peanut butter. The Jif 16oz jars had coupons attached for $1 off on 2 jars. Our store has them on sale for 3/$5 this week. I bought 4 jars, and ended up paying $1.17 per jar! Thatís much cheaper than Aldi peanut butter. Itís good until 2021, so I think Iíll be going back for more before the sale ends!
    I could make it cheaper!!!

good deal!

Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Dinghy View Post
    I just got back from my local grocery store where I found a great deal on peanut butter. The Jif 16oz jars had coupons attached for $1 off on 2 jars. Our store has them on sale for 3/$5 this week. I bought 4 jars, and ended up paying $1.17 per jar! That’s much cheaper than Aldi peanut butter. It’s good until 2021, so I think I’ll be going back for more before the sale ends!
    That's a great deal! We use Peter Pan, but it doesn't matter what kind of peanut butter you use, it last much longer than the expiration date. The jar I'm using out of right now is 10 yrs. old, and still fresh.
    Sherree

I use whatever kind of pb is on sale, and is crunchy. That's one prep item I like to keep a years supply.

Ahhhh... JIF, nectar of the gods, especially the extra crunchy version. It lasts much longer than the official best-buy date; 10 years if stored well wouldn't bother me.

You found a very good deal, go back and buy much more

I buy crunchy peanut butter just for making homemade peanut butter cookies. DH doesn't like crunchy on his PB&J sandwiches, though. So, I have a stash of both kinds.
    Sherree

I understand, my wife doesn't like the crunchy so we have to keep both kinds of JIF.

Good catch on the sale, Dinghy! Sometimes I think my boys could live on peanut butter, so I have to really watch for those type of sales!

This is only the second time ever that I have found a 3/$5 sale, and not with coupons. I’m probably going to get more
    tomorrow. I use a lot for Christmas cookies and candy.
    I could make it cheaper!!!