Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ECON 2007-2008 Inflation and the price of rice.
+ Reply to Thread

2007-2008 Inflation and the price of rice.

I was on my Bobcat building a berm around my alfalfa field so it does not flood out this spring. I started thinking about plastic rice and how I believe it was Simplot tried running plastic through cows with nutrients added so the ruffage could be reused. Anyway, I thought that the price of rice might be a very good area to learn a little about world commodity inflation.

http://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/publ...1_.pdf?v=41056
    Last edited by Hi-D; 08-13-2019 at 07:17 PM.

sorry, i could not get link to work. i remember the plastic rice when it came out, i thought it was kind of scary. ive been watching the grains and other commodities due to the flooding and farm problems, got some oats and barley recently and their prices went up for a 50lb bag. the rice was still kinda cheap at walmat, about $8.50 for 20lb bag. we use a good bit of barley and oats so i like to try to keep stocked up,
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    sorry, i could not get link to work. i remember the plastic rice when it came out, i thought it was kind of scary. ive been watching the grains and other commodities due to the flooding and farm problems, got some oats and barley recently and their prices went up for a 50lb bag. the rice was still kinda cheap at walmat, about $8.50 for 20lb bag. we use a good bit of barley and oats so i like to try to keep stocked up,
    Sorry, might try it again I took off the s.