Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

FARM little buddy on a porch
+ Reply to Thread

little buddy on a porch

while at a friends helping bale hay we took a break..

when i sat down on his back porch with a cold glass of water i found i had a little buddy sitting next to me.

he was about one foot away and not bothered by me at all and he was a cut little she/guy ..

it was a small tree frog sitting on the porch railing

i would post a pic of him i cant it says my pic is to big
    Last edited by byronandkathy2003; 08-14-2019 at 03:25 PM.
    Consilio Non Impetu (By wisdom, not by rashness)

Awh, sounds like a sweet encounter! Maybe you can downsize the pic so it’ll post?
    All that is gold does not glitter....

I love frogs!! Here's one I caught sniffing a flower.
    Attached Images
    Author of "Loose Ends - A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery." Dreams do come true!

http://www.amazon.com/Loose-OReilly-...5105847&sr=8-1

The little things in life that bring us joy !
    Be Safe

To kill the vampires you must lead them into the light.

They will come for you next !

Quote Originally Posted by adgal View Post
    I love frogs!!
    YEAH!

Me too!!!

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    YEAH!

Me too!!!

Hahahahaha!!!
    Author of "Loose Ends - A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery." Dreams do come true!

Fabulous picture Adgal!

Quote Originally Posted by JCnKC View Post
    Fabulous picture Adgal!
    Thank you!!! I love taking photos in my garden.

Quote Originally Posted by byronandkathy2003 View Post
    while at a friends helping bale hay we took a break..

when i sat down on his back porch with a cold glass of water i found i had a little buddy sitting next to me.

he was about one foot away and not bothered by me at all and he was a cut little she/guy ..

it was a small tree frog sitting on the porch railing

Text the pic to a friend. Then go to your copy of the pic im the text and copy it to your files or pictures. Then post that pic into this thread.

Here's our little buddy pic.....
    Attached Images

Wow, I love that one, West. Frogs are rare up here...let’s see, i think I have seen...one...since arriving in 1970. Lovely photo!
    All that is gold does not glitter....

There good eating too. We even have the edible ones, look like this fat guy...

1024 x 1024 MAX. If you took the pic on a modern cell phone camera, it’ll be WAY bigger than that. You’ll need to manually resize.

Here's the stray that's been hanging around for a few weeks...he acts like a frog now, but I know once he battles his fears into submission, and cuddles up on my lap, he'll be a perfect prince.
    Poor Bobby baby seems content to gaze upon me from a distance, if he only knew how much better it could be...
    Attached Images
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Lots of tree frogs here this year. There's one (I guess it's the same one) that seems to like our gas grill for some reason. I've took him over to the woods 6 or 7 times. He can change color to match the gray shelves on the grill and turn green when I put him in some tree leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by adgal View Post
    I love frogs!! Here's one I caught sniffing a flower.
    More likely waiting for an insect to land on the flower. Kind of like how large predators lurk near water sources in semiarid regions.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

I wanna play too.
    Attached Images

i will see if i can figure out how make the pic smaller
    Consilio Non Impetu (By wisdom, not by rashness)

Have you never worked with images??

Little tree frogs are cute ... until they hang out by your bedroom window and chirp all night long. Because they eat mosquitoes, however, they get a pass on any lost sleep.