Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Sanders Overtakes Biden in NH Poll
+ Reply to Thread

Sanders Overtakes Biden in NH Poll

Sanders overtakes Biden in New Hampshire poll

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) leads the Democratic presidential field in New Hampshire with 21 percent in a Gravis Marketing poll released Tuesday.

Sanders is followed by former Vice President Joe Biden with 15 percent and by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) at 12 percent.

The poll stands in contrast from the most recent polls in New Hampshire compiled by RealClearPolitics, which have showed Biden leading in the critical primary state, followed by Sanders.

Gravis Marketing polled 250 Democratic primary voters on Aug. 2-6 using interactive voice responses and an online panel of cell phone users. The primary question had a margin of error of 6.2 percentage points.

"It is important to note that Sen. Sanders won the New Hampshire Democratic Primary in 2016," Doug Kaplan, president of Gravis Marketing, said in a statement.

"However, it is unlikely that Sen. Sanders will have a repeat of his 2016 performance in the state due to the number of candidates in the race this time."

The Gravis poll found South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) rounding out the top five, with 8 percent and 7 percent, respectively.

The poll also found President Trump losing to every candidate in the top five in the Granite State in a hypothetical match-up among registered voters, with Biden beating him 53 percent to 40 percent and Sanders beating him 51 percent to 41 percent.

Warren, meanwhile, leads Trump 49 percent to 44 percent, while Buttigieg beats him 49 percent to 42 percent and Harris leads him 47 percent to 44 percent. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton beat Trump by fewer than 0.5 points in the 2016 presidential election.

The poll for the general questions on Trump was conducted through a random survey of 505 individuals in New Hampshire and has a margin of error of 4.4 percentage points.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...ire-poll%3famp

Instead of dozens and dozens of poll calls, which is normal at this point in the cycle, I have yet to receive a single polling call.

It is more than a little odd.

I am in NH, and have the same number that constantly rung last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Instead of dozens and dozens of poll calls, which is normal at this point in the cycle, I have yet to receive a single polling call.

It is more than a little odd.

I am in NH, and have the same number that constantly rung last time around.
    Maybe they didnít like your answers last time.
    They want alt-opinions.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Because all the polls were correct last time ?
    Be Safe

To kill the vampires you must lead them into the light.

They will come for you next !

I don't think Biden has a chance to beat Trump and many dems are realizing that. Switching to Sanders will do them no good. I doubt any current dem candidate has a chance.

Bernie and wife are under investigation by the FBI for bank fraud.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Why are Nor'easterners so clueless....Sanders over Biden?!!!

So they want communists up there?
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Polls are not truthful for the pollsters are looking for specific results just as in 2016....

If you call mainly democraps for answers you get democrap answers....

It will be fun watching this group of democraps over the coming months and the protests, riots and violence as 2020 grows closer....

Be prepared and be safe for it is coming....

Texican...