Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OP-ED This Is Why Woodstock 50 Was Just Canceled
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Its not just the ass that’s the “tell”, it’s the ass to waist ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Its not just the ass that’s the “tell”, it’s the ass to waist ratio.
    So that still works for you to tell XYs from XXs when their measurements are around 60-55-60?
    That must take lengthy looking...
    Better you than me.

Last edited by MinnesotaSmith; 08-14-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by ambereyes View Post
    LOL, I'm a woman wearing pants, actually jeans, a t shirt and boots. To me it makes me someone who just got through pulling a calf, in your mind what does it make me?
    Willfully in a state of sin for violating the non-out-of-date commandment in the Book of Deuteronomy I referenced.
    Look, I've seen plenty of pictures of women in the 1800s (and modern Amish women) doing all kinds of farm chores while dressed as women (with dresses/skirts on). It's not defensible to say that they could do it and you could not.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Yep and if your read books and REAL diaries of women who went on the wagon trains almost all of them ended up borrowing their husbands/brothers/son's blue jeans/levis because their dresses simply fell apart or were actively dangerous while doing that sort of travel.

Or as I've said before "show me a horse-riding culture and in general I will show you women's clothing that included trousers."

That was true from Mongolia to Iceland and with the rare exception of the fairly late fad for "side saddle" for noblewomen that included women in Europe they simply wore protective underclothing because their skirts had to "hike up high" and expose their legs, so "leggings" were often used by both men and women, they were effective "trousers."

Now if it makes the heart of MS feel better, most cultures did have different trousers for men and women; in fact, in Iceland, there was a Saga story about a guys buddies accusing him of being "soft" and of wearing "women's trousers." We don't know what they looked like but there were different from men.

I do not believe the Bible (new or old testament) mandates trousers for men or women, in fact, while I remember other rules that most moderns break all the time (like mixed fibers in your garments, are they made of both cotton and polyester or worse wool and linen in that suit?) I do believe that most Roman and Greek Fashion were pretty much robes or draped garments; the only people who were wearing trousers during most of the Biblical period at least in Europe and the East were: The "Barbarians" who rode horses.

Aka The Persians, The Huns, The Germanic Tribes, The Celts, etc and in most of those places women wore trousers when riding even if they didn't the rest of the time.

Sadly I am packing for Worldcon where my husband is on panels, including my handweaving so I don't have time to look up all my sources on this but I have been researching it a bit as a pet project on the history of textiles ever since I read about the tales of "When Grandma wore Blue Jeans" (even if she took them off in Oregan and never put them on again) while doing an about women on the American Western Frontier.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Furthering the thread drift...

Melodi, how many of those cultures were Christian? Pagans historically do LOTS of stuff proscribed to Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    Willfully in a state of sin for violating the non-out-of-date commandment in the Book of Deuteronomy I referenced.
    Look, I've seen plenty of pictures of women in the 1800s (and modern Amish women) doing all kinds of farm chores while dressed as women (with dresses/skirts on). It's not defensible to say that they could do it and you could not.
    LOL, yep I guess in the Muslim religion I would be a problem too. Just put on a nice clean pair of jeans and boots again, work to do before it gets to hot.
    “Our knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.”

LOL, I'm a woman wearing pants, actually jeans, a t shirt and boots. To me it makes me someone who just got through pulling a calf, in your mind what does it make me?
    Thank you! Ain't no way i can get through a day safely being a helpmate to my husband in a dress or skirt. PTO shafts are utterly unforgiving.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Thank you! Ain't no way i can get through a day safely being a helpmate to my husband in a dress or skirt. PTO shafts are utterly unforgiving.

Summerthyme
    Dang straight, need to check fence and probably do some repairs. Easier to get there on horseback, than there's the cactus, snakes, and myriad other sharp and nasties out here. Also I never go anywhere without being armed. Safety first, last and always. Nearly forgot the wind that is nearly always present and fierce.
    “Our knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.”

Haven't worn a dress since I moved to the mtns. Ain't gonna happen Smith. I do wear a nice female type nightgown at night to sleep in but that's in the house. You don't wade thru high grass and the woods in a dress and bare legs. Not happening. If you don't get all scratched up, you will get eaten alive by the bugs.........skeeters, black flies, ticks, etc...

Nope........ But, you go ahead and try it. Have at it for a few days and see how that works for you..........

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Quote Originally Posted by Turret Buster View Post
    Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion. Man.
    Is that the lil football player you're holding? No offense, but he's the cutest of you two, even
    though his hair's probably even shorter than yours...which is no where near long, btw!

..ya should move this pic to the picture thread, and replace it with a better one of the squirt : )
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Thread pleads for this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZrdFJ66jNE
    4:24
    I just realized that woman has no top on...
    <In case anyone still wondered how much goes over my head lol. Everything. Every.dang.thing!>
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Girl, anytime someone falls outside the parameters of the world as it should be, according to MN Smith , it makes em someone kewl, normal, healthy, and probably worth knowing! MOON™
    Last edited by jward; 08-15-2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Oopsie, got my names mixed up. Sowwie.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Is that the lil football player you're holding? No offense, but he's the cutest of you two, even
    though his hair's probably even shorter than yours...which is no where near long, btw!

..ya should move this pic to the picture thread, and replace it with a better one of the squirt : )
    Not a football player, she's all girl. And she is an everloving hand full somedays.
    Attached Images
    III

Keep ignoring my rights and I'll keep ignoring your laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Thread pleads for this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZrdFJ66jNE
    4:24
    Joni wrote that song from a hotel room an hour away. Just another romanticized lie
    Excuses are the tools of the incompetent. ~ Thirsty Rollins

Girl, anytime someone falls outside the parameters of the world as it should be, according to TB, it makes em someone kewl, normal, healthy, and probably worth knowing! MOON™
    Like "Jessica" Yaniv?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermantribe View Post
    Joni wrote that song from a hotel room an hour away. Just another romanticized lie
    Just because she wrote it from a hotel room doesn't make it a lie. Did you expect her to write it while sitting in a mud hole??
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Girl, anytime someone falls outside the parameters of the world as it should be, according to TB, it makes em someone kewl, normal, healthy, and probably worth knowing! MOON™
    LOL, around here I'm just plain ole normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Turret Buster View Post
    Not a football player, she's all girl. And she is an everloving hand full somedays.
    She must take after you lol. Thanks for sharing ms. pretty pink princess with us, was needing some virtual snuggles!

Like "Jessica" Yaniv?
    Sorry, not familiar with her, and afraid to google lol. Sorry too to be rude bout
    your, shall we say unique?, Views.
    Last edited by jward; 08-14-2019 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Either kant spiel or cant type. Or both.

Sorry, not familiar with her, and afraid to google lol. Sorry too to be rude bout
    your, shall we say unique?, Views.
    This person has been the primary subject of at least two threads on TB2K in the past 2 weeks.
    This is the M2F transsexual that's been suing nail salons for refusing to wax his testicles, who tried to organize a topless pool party for under-13-YOs where parents would be banned, who stated online that he was on his "period" and wanted to get some pre-teen girls to show him how tampons work, etc.

BTW, there are still millions of A) Christian men and B) a smaller but still-considerable number of alt-right men in this country. The leftists have just largely deplatformed them, so you don't hear much about either.

This person has been the primary subject of at least two threads on TB2K in the past 2 weeks.
    This is the M2F transsexual that's been suing nail salons for refusing to wax his testicles, who tried to organize a topless pool party for under-13-YOs where parents would be banned, who stated online that he was on his "period" and wanted to get some pre-teen girls to show him how tampons work, etc.

BTW, there are still millions of A) Christian men and B) a smaller but still-considerable number of alt-right men in this country. The leftists have just largely deplatformed them, so you don't hear much about either.
    I didn't know who that was either. In my defense, and my defense only, there are certain types of threads / topics I just don't read here, or elsewhere. Child and animal abuse threads, financial doom / economic threads, certain posters threads and freaks of nature threads.
    III

Keep ignoring my rights and I'll keep ignoring your laws.

Oh yes. I believe that creature got my first ever call for a bullet, no questions asked.

As per christian men, I know a good number of such men, and still feel confident in stating your views run to the unique spectrum. We all have our hour of judgement though, so I'll leave that work to the one whom it belongs.
    Last edited by jward; 08-15-2019 at 12:26 AM. Reason: House keeping and i cant type!