Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

VIDEO Completely Unhinged Chris Cuomo Threatens To Throw Man Down The Stairs
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It would be great if we all could leave the high profile people alone in public. The problem is they are at war with us and civility is something we shall soon lose.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds!

Chris Cuomo's first cousin Tony Cuomo, is almost the spitting image of him - I told him he looked like someone I thought I knew and he said "I get that all the time".

He works at Home Depot in Mesa AZ, and can't stand his cousin! I told him he showed good taste in relatives. He sold me a refrigerator for our place down there.
    True North Strong and Free

OMG. What if he had called him a WOP?

wop
    (n) a racial slur for an Italian or person of Italian heritage. It is often said that this term comes from "With Out Papers" or "Working On Pavement," but it actually comes from the Italian word "guappo", meaning a swaggerer, pimp, or ruffian.
    Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Trump is on a roll!

Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...353759744?s=19
    Proving in a single tweet why "Red Flag" laws will be abused, almost immediately...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    OMG. What if he had called him a WOP?

Dobbin
    Now THAT is a legitimate trigger word to an Italian LOL. Unless of course used in gest from one guinea to another guinea *grin*

And yeah i'm half guinea..so I can say that LMFAO

Hey "fredo" go fishing will ya?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by CTFIREBATTCHIEF View Post
    Now THAT is a legitimate trigger word to an Italian LOL. Unless of course used in gest from one guinea to another guinea *grin*

And yeah i'm half guinea..so I can say that LMFAO

Hey "fredo" go fishing will ya?
    My fear is he would find his prize horse in his bed!

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Completely Unhinged Chris Cuomo Threatens To Throw Man Down The Stairs

These gentle understanding leftists would never hurt anyone as they are the salt of the earth. It's the people on the right that are violent or so CNN's Cuomo would tell people on TV.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

although I've a feeling that our fredo would be banging somethng other than cocktail waitresses video runs seven seconds
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon