Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Machete attack in Sydney
+ Reply to Thread
    The Self-Sustaining, Independent Nation of Texas

20 Machete attack in Sydney

From AlertsUSA: Multiple people attacked with a machete in Sydney's CBD by a man wearing a balaclava. Heavy police presence. Police urge avoidance of the area.
    “Under divine blessing, we must rely on the bayonet when firearms cannot be furnished”
    – General Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson (April 1861)

Your sig line is ironic.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

So, they got themselves any muzzies in them parts?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Muzzies mainly kill Muzzies here in Oz. There is always a nut but. Mainly out of work young whites that are into the crime where I live.

Sounds like only one person was actually stabbed.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other...cbd/ar-AAFJiT0

Man arrested after Sydney CBD stabbing
    James Fyfe 2 hrs ago

© Provided by MediaWorks NZ Limited
    Warning - video in this article contains distressing scenes and language.

A man has been arrested following a stabbing in Sydney's CBD.

Police confirmed a woman was stabbed in the incident and the alleged offender is now in custody.

The victim was stabbed in a nearby hotel. She had been taken to hospital in a stable condition.

"We will allege the offender has attempted to stab multiple people, luckily unsuccessfully," The Sydney Morning Herald reported Superintendent Gavin Wood telling reporters at the scene.

He praised the "brave people" who confronted the attacker and placed him under citizen's arrest.

"These members of the public ... have jumped into this situation that was extremely hostile. They have brought this person into custody and allowed us to do our job," he said.

Just an hour after Supt Wood's comments, another body was found in an apartment block nearby, with Australian media reporting the two incidents were linked.

Police responded to the first incident at King and Clarence Streets, near Wynyard Station around 2pm (local time).

Footage filmed by bystanders showed a man running through the streets carrying a knife.

Twitter user Jack Huddo said: "So insane! A random dude just started stabbing people in the city right outside where we were having lunch. I saw people running so I ran towards him with a few other guys."

Reporter Andrew Denney, of 7 News Sydney, said the man had been arrested thanks to "incredible bravery" from members of the public and police officers.

In the video, the man can be seen jumping on top of a car, and yelling "shoot me in the f**king head", before he is eventually wrestled to the ground.

"There are people you just stabbed, you dog," someone yells at the man when he is caught.

Other bystanders can be heard yelling "you're going to hell".

Twitter user Jack Huddo said: "So insane! A random dude just started stabbing people in the city right outside where we were having lunch. I saw people running so I ran towards him with a few other guys."

Impressive.

Snackbar attack

Sydney stabbing: British 'heroes' pin down suspect after woman fatally stabbed

Three British men are hailed as "heroes" after chasing and pinning down the suspect until police arrived to arrest him.

Three British men pinned down a knife-wielding man who allegedly attempted to stab several people in Australia.

Police confirmed the man, 21, who witnesses say yelled "Allahu akbar" - or "God is great" - during the incident, has been arrested and is being questioned.

The body of a 21-year-old woman was found in an apartment building near the scene, at a busy intersection in Sydney.

Another woman, aged 41, was stabbed in the back in the street and has been taken to hospital where she is in a stable condition.

Lee Cuthbert, Paul O'Shaughnessy and his brother Luke, all from Manchester, were working in their recruitment company office when they heard shouting in the street and gave chase.

They managed to pin down the man and restrain him until police arrived.

Mr O'Shaughnessy said: "We saw what was going on and chased the man.

"He had a knife, it was covered in blood. He kept saying something in Arabic, he was clearly under the influence of something.

"My brother Luke managed to keep him pinned down until the police arrived. My brother put a crate and a chair to keep him pinned down. He didn't show any remorse at all."

Speaking to reporters near the scene, New South Wales (NSW) Police superintendent Gavin Wood said: "A number of members of the public actually physically restrained the offender.

"And I want to acknowledge those people, those members of the public who got involved. They are brave, and I can only use that word seriously.

"They are significantly brave people. They approach the person... with clear evidence of a stabbing previously.

"These people are heroes, and I want to acknowledge that."

Police minister David Elliott also praised the men. He said: "The city tonight, celebrates three brand-new heroes.

"And I think it would only be appropriate for the commissioner and I to thank those three individual citizens who have acted well and truly beyond the call of any citizen in bringing this offender to bear."

Although the incident is not being treated as terror-related, the knifeman was described by police as a "lone actor" who may have some terrorist ideologies.

NSW police commissioner Mick Fuller said: "Information was found on him that would suggest he had some ideologies related to terrorism... but he has no apparent links to other terrorist organisations."

A witness told reporters the man was screaming comments about religion, before yelling to police that he wanted to be shot.

Video footage showed a young man running across a city intersection and jumping on to the hood of a car, waving what appeared to be a long-bladed knife.

Police said he used the Arabic phrase "Allahu akbar".

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said: "The violent attack that took place in Sydney this afternoon is deeply concerning.

"The attacker is now in police custody following the brave actions of those who were present at the scene and were able to able to restrain him."

https://news.sky.com/story/sydney-st...nders-11784216
    Last edited by Marthanoir; 08-13-2019 at 06:53 AM.

No doubt Schumer will be calling for a ban on milk crates now

That moment the whole world knows what kind of underwear you use ...
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds!

If only they had parked a truck on the milk crate for 3.5 minutes.
    3.5 minutes.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    That moment the whole world knows what kind of underwear you use ...

That moment you realise your not getting your 72 virgins...

I LOVE the way he was caged with the egg carton and the chair. The knife might be a kitchen knife. It definitely is not a machete.

Windy Ridge]

Quote Originally Posted by Windy Ridge View Post
    I LOVE the way he was caged with the egg carton and the chair. The knife might be a kitchen knife. It definitely is not a machete.

Windy Ridge]
    Yep Kitchen knife

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post

That moment you realise your not getting your 72 virgins...

Man Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ Goes on Sydney Stabbing Spree

A man screaming “Allahu Akbar” went on a stabbing spree in downtown Sydney on Tuesday, killing one woman and wounding another before the public restrained him, an incident that local police insist was not terror-related.

The 21-year-old man, who has yet to be publicly identified, can be seen in footage posted online jumping on a car at a busy intersection waving a knife and shouting “Allahu Akbar.” The man then falls onto the street as the car moves away, and tried to run away before being tackled by civilians.

“Shoot me, ****ing shoot me in the ****ing head, shoot me, I want to ****ing die,” he says at one point.

At a press conference, New South Wales police commissioner Mick Fuller confirmed the death of a 21-year-old woman, while rejecting claims that the attack was terror-inspired, saying:

At around two this afternoon we received multiple phone calls about a 21-year-old man from Marayong, in the vicinity of King Street armed with a knife and wearing a balaclava. Over the next six minutes … there was terrifying carnage in that area. He stabbed a 41-year-old woman in the back – it appears to be a random attack.
    Three members of the public who can only be described as highest-order heroes, have engaged this 21-year-old man and have placed him essentially under arrest, even though he was brandishing a large butcher’s knife and was clearly dangerous.A number of other emergency services were in the vicinity and responded shortly after, and police put this individual in custody.

In the next 30 minutes an expanded crime scene unfortunately identified a 21-year-old woman … deceased. All the available information we have at hand would link these two crimes.

Our counter-terrorist command immediately stood up and the joint CT team which includes police and state and fed agencies, have assessed all available info in relation to his crime and it is not currently classed as a terrorism based incident.

He later explained that the suspect was known to police and had a “history of mental health [issues].

“I can say that he was known to police with but his history was unremarkable compared to the gravity of the crimes he committed. I can say he does have a history of mental health, but at this stage, I can’t expand on that,” said Fuller. “No doubt in the coming days, the investigation will be looked closely at, not just the last couple of days, but certainly the last probably six months to 12 months.”

Paul O’Shaughnessy, one of the men who restrained the assailant, told the Guardian that they had heard him shouting “extremist” slogans.

“We just finished lunch … We’re just based on King Street and we have a window slightly open so we can hear noise and traffic and we heard a lot of shouting which was now obviously the attacker, and my brother opened the window even more and he said, ‘Mate, there’s a guy wielding a knife.’”

He continued:

Our immediate reaction was, right, let’s go and help, if he’s wielding a knife. So we went down the escalator, ran out, and you could see all the public on this side of the road and we were like, ‘Where is he?’ Could see a little bit of blood so we knew he’s done something with that knife, so we just ran after him basically and people were shouting, ‘He’s down that way.’

In our heads we were saying to each other, ‘Be careful, be careful,’ and we were asking witnesses, we were saying, ‘What has he got, is there anything else?’ ‘Nah, it’s just a knife’ – so that made us press forward even more because you can tackle someone if it’s like that, not if he’s got a gun or whatever.

So we went straight over, we got him near a cafe down near George Street. There was one guy already tussling and we just kind of like, everyone just jumped on the guy.

gotta give a big hand to Milk Crate Man and the Chair Chap, among those described as "heroes" by police for helping chase down a knife-wielding man in the Sydney stabbing https://t.co/uRnZWnO6mL pic.twitter.com/IuougpDar8

— Josh Butler (@JoshButler) August 13, 2019
    Posting on Twitter, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison praised the “brave actions” of those who managed to restrain the attacker.

“The violent attack that took place in Sydney this afternoon is deeply concerning,” he wrote. “The attacker is now in police custody following the brave actions of those who were present at the scene and were able to able to restrain him.”

The motivation for this attack has not yet been determined as Police are continuing with their enquiries,” he continued. “Our thoughts are with all those who have been impacted by this violent attack.”

The violent attack that took place in Sydney this afternoon is deeply concerning. The attacker is now in police custody following the brave actions of those who were present at the scene and were able to able to restrain him.

— Scott Morrison (@ScottMorrisonMP) August 13, 2019
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...tabbing-spree/

( 7:35 ) Alleged CBD stabber had ‘ideologies related to terrorism’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htWT8zsVWmE

Ragnarok: And, Australians will continue to die because the people they put in charge of protecting them are spineless cowards.

Let's clear this up because it isn't that hard...

1. People who kill other people for no other reason than instilling terror in the populace to advance their own ideology is, in fact, "terror related".

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220 - "...I have been made victorious with terror..."

Qu'ran 8:12 - "I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

2. If western officials insist that every Islamic jihad attack is due to "mental health issues", at what point do people start asking why mental illness is so prevalent in Islam?

3. If someone is screaming "Allahu Akbar" as they are killing others he is telling you his motivation. To prove that Allah is greater than all others... It is the literal translation of what he is yelling. To then say that you don't know his motivation proves your own incompetence and you should step down from your position as you are putting other lives at risk.

4. Yelling "Allahu Akbar" is not "extremist". It is a fundamentalist and main stream as you can be in Islam:

In their own words and through their own example ( If you have never seen this video it forever shuts down the argument that jihadi's are "extremist" ):

( 3:15 ) There is no such thing as Moderate Islam - It is a Myth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrkHG1br37k

5. This attacker had "ideologies related to terror" according to the police. Hate to tell you guys but every single practicing muslim has ideologies related to terror. Will they all become killer's? No. But the Qu'ran is a veritable handbook of terrorism and if you find it exceptional that someone who engages in jihad should have a terror related ideology, it proves you have not read the Qu'ran and, again, proves your own incompetence and you should step down from your position as you are putting other lives at risk.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

They get the Oscar for Best use of a Milk Crate and a Chair during a Terrorist Attack..

Quote Originally Posted by WalknTrot View Post
    They get the Oscar for Best use of a Milk Crate and a Chair during a Terrorist Attack..
    Now that is funny LOL

Actual footage interspersed...

( 2:58 ) SYDNEY TERROR ATTACK: What You Need To Know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SXamPXmXKs
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa