Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME Ohio cop attempted kidnapping girl, 12, waiting for bus and filmed himself urinating on her (GTR)
+ Reply to Thread

Ohio cop attempted kidnapping girl, 12, waiting for bus and filmed himself urinating on her (GTR)

Ohio cop attempted kidnapping girl, 12, waiting for bus and filmed himself urinating on her: police
    Nicole Darrah
    2-3 minutes

Prosecutors say it's their mission to make sure an Ohio cop "never wears the badge of a police officer again" after the 34-year-old was arrested Tuesday on accusations he tried to kidnap a 12-year-old girl at a school bus stop — and then filmed himself urinating on her.

Soloman Nhiwatiwa, a Cleveland officer, was taken into custody in the alleged Friday incident, according to a police department news release.

Nhiwatiwa allegedly drove up to the girl while in Euclid and asked her if she needed a ride to school, Cleveland.com reported. The girl said no, and refused to get in the vehicle, reportedly prompting Nhiwatiwa to drive away.

Roughly a minute later, however, prosecutors allege Nhiwatiwa came back -- this time exposing himself to the girl and then filming himself urinating on her before leaving the scene again.

The child's mother reported the incident to police, while a neighbor reported Nhiwatiwa to authorities after noticing a suspicious person looking into people's cars.

“He will be held accountable,” Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael O’Malley said of the incident, according to Cleveland.com. “It’s my office’s mission to ensure he never wears the badge of a police officer again.”

Nhiwatiwa, who joined the police department in 2014, was indicted by a grand jury Wednesday and faces charges of attempted kidnapping, assault, endangering children and child enticement, among other counts.

He was relieved of duty with the Cleveland police and will be suspended without pay pending the outcome of the criminal case.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-cop-...filming-peeing

With a name like that what country is he from?

Another native African AA hire...........

Who in their right minds thinks a race and culture that never developed large scale social order and rule of law would be able to enforce that in a responsible manner in a first world country?

In Africa natives often take urine showers from sticking their heads in bull behinds to "clean up" and lighten their hair............maybe he thought it was time she needed a bleach job?

At least he didn't shoot her like that Africa light bulb head did to a woman who called for police help in Minn.

As I understand it, she beat him enough he left her there (after trying to force her into his vehicle) and then did the urination thing.

There is enough carp floating around on this to convince me that the PUBLISHED details are SEVERELY lacking. I haven't had a chance to chat with anyone but there is a lot of fog being thrown around and the reports, station to station aren't COMPLETELY consistent. I'll see what reporters are saying amongst themselves but I don't expect much until they stuff his ass into prison.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    Another native African AA hire...........

Who in their right minds thinks a race and culture that never developed large scale social order and rule of law would be able to enforce that in a responsible manner in a first world country?

In Africa natives often take urine showers from sticking their heads in bull behinds to "clean up" and lighten their hair............maybe he thought it was time she needed a bleach job?

At least he didn't shoot her like that Africa light bulb head did to a woman who called for police help in Minn.
    Agree. They shouldn't be allowed into this country at all, never mind hired as cops - stupid beyond repair.
    As for other comments, prison is expensive, rope is cheap.

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Here he is.

“I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

And people wonder where anti-police sentiment comes from....

Did they have a party for him, when they hired him?

I hate diversity hiring. This is what we end up with.

it should be the prosecutor's duty to insure he never walks the streets again

and finally

suspended WITHOUT pay

and the little girl should get his pension

****** trash needs a tall tree and a short rope, stat!
    Why haven't his police comrades strung this ****** up anyway? "Professional courtesy?? Use the ****** for target practice behind the jail then announce he had been shot while escaping/...........

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Here he is.

Rope
    Tree
    Solved
    "Be Prepared" - Boy Scouts Motto
    "And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." - Jesus Christ, Mk 13:37
    "Don't worry, be happy" - Bobby Mcferrin
    "Take a chill pill" - Mongo