Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by apparent suicide in Manhattan jail - Death Ruled A Suicide , Post 485
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    Except half think it’s the Clinton’s and the other half thinks it’s Trump
    And we all know it was the clintons!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Anyone check on Scott Bakula's health or where abouts he would make a passing quick look on the gurney double for ole Jeffy.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF I used to run with giants, now I wait to be zombie road kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Still no public statement by any responsible official?

Amazing . . . . .
    There is this.....

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on the Death of Jeffrey Epstein

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/state...effrey-epstein
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

Maybe, just maybe, Slick Willie and Hitlery won't get away with this one...
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    There is this.....
    I was specifically wondering why not one official word from anyone in the prison system directly responsible for Epstein's well being.

Sure strikes me that nobody there is willing to make an official statement that can later be used against them in court.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Just more BS, the report will say he committed suicide to hide the truth and to protect the deep state elites and Clinton's. In the end, we will never know how he really died.

When will justice prevail?

WHEN?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. FRA

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

And nothing will come of it, just like all the other deep state cases he's investigating. Smoke & mirrors.

New waiting game added to everything else.
    Complicated time ain't it.
    I still trust that God is in control.

Jeff
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Found this elsewhere but hey we're all speculationg:

Anonymous (ID: swam8WIF )
    08/10/19(SAT)07:44:55 NO.222520257

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox
    me but last night after 0415 count they took him
    medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1
    triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we
    know a trip van shows up? We do not releases
    on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next
    thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and
    hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did
    NOT sign in and we did not record the plate
    number and a guy in green dress military outfit
    was in the back of the van according to the tower
    guy who let them thru the gate. You guys i am
    shaking right now but I think they switched him
    out.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

The girls that had sex with these powerful men best go into hiding. The info the prosecutors have will magically go missing.

Note too the chilling effect this will certainly have on any women coming forward to corroborate the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Just more BS, the report will say he committed suicide to hide the truth and to protect the deep state elites and Clinton's. In the end, we will never know how he really died.
    This is my thinking, as well......And TPTB will just keep on winning.
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    What makes everyone think this was the Klintons? Enough of the elites were implicated in boinking little girls to have anyone killed. I’m actually not thinking it was them, because their collective political career is over.
    Assuming this isn't a "witness protection" ploy, yes the Klintons are only one of several "blocs" that were, and still are, under threat from whatever was seized out of his house, never mind everything that was collected in the prior Florida case.

Depending upon how stuff bounces in the next 18 months, Epstein's "suicide" could be seen as the first body to hit the floor in the coming interlocked operatic acts.

This turn of events in its brazenness is just as likely to raise the heat as it is to misdirect/redirect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Note too the chilling effect this will certainly have on any women coming forward to corroborate the evidence.
    Definitely, particularly when you add this to the likely already SOP "treatment" they're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    Assuming this isn't a "witness protection" ploy, yes the Klintons are only one of several "blocs" that were, and still are, under threat from whatever was seized out of his house, never mind everything that was collected in the prior Florida case.

Depending upon how stuff bounces in the next 18 months, Epstein's "suicide" could be seen as the first body to hit the floor in the coming interlocked operatic acts.

This turn of events in its brazenness is just as likely to raise the heat as it is to misdirect/redirect it.
    Look for Prince Andrew to have a nasty accident and soon.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

AUDIO: Jeffrey Epstein DEAD FOR HOURS On Suicide Watch With Cameras In Cell Before EMS Arrived

Exclusive sources for LauraLoomer.us tell us that at around 6:20 am EST, Manhattan Correctional Center (MCC) requested First Responders for an inmate who was found unresponsive.

Jeffrey Epstein, 66, was found unresponsive this morning in his cell in his bed, and was cold to touch when correctional officers entered to wake him for breakfast. Our sources say that there were no injuries visible and they began chest compressions while EMS were en route.

Epstein was being detained for his upcoming trial for child and human sex trafficking and a barrage of other charges. Sources tell us that food vendors, all correctional officers who have been in contact with Epstein, as well as his water supply are being investigated following his suspicious death that is being reproted as a suicide.

Two weeks ago in a declared failed attempt to commit suicide, Epstein was placed on suicide watch. This means that aside from his cell being monitored remotely 24 hours a day by at least TWO cameras in his cell, 30 min round checks were also conducted by correctional officers.

There are reports from MSM claiming that Epstein hung himself which are categorically FALSE. Epstein’s body was cold to touch which means he had been dead for at least 4 hours, and if he had hung himself, one of the TWO cameras in his cell would have alerted the officers monitoring them. The reports being pushed through MSM are contradictory to that which our exclusive sources and the EMS recording states.

There would not have been a way for Epstein to commit suicide because while on suicide watch, one does not have clothes, bed sheets, or shoelaces. Inmates on suicide watch only have a smock and a hole in the ground for using the restroom.

Under the Metropolitan Correctional Center’s policy regarding inmates on suicide watch, prisoners on suicide watch are to be kept under “direct, continuous observation.”

Epstein was dead for hours before EMS responded because his body was stone cold, according to EMS. How did Epstein die if guards were watching him continuously? If they were watching him continuously and he did commit suicide, then one of those things isn’t true.

Epstein wouldn’t have been able to commit suicide if he truly was being watched continuously, which means foul play is likely involved…

Even if Epstein didn’t commit suicide (because let’s be honest, nobody believes Epstein actually committed suicide), if he was being watched continuously like he was supposed to be, according to the prison protocol, how did it takes hours for guards to realize he was dead?

Epstein was found in his cell at around 6:25 a.m on Saturday morning. According to the audio recording from EMS that was reporting back to the dispatch at 6:33 am, Epstein was stiff/cold, meaning he had been dead for a while.

Listen to audio after 2 min and 40 sec where dispatchers confirm that Epstein was stiff and cold.

Epstein was found cold and unresponsive by EMS and was not considered a patient even though EMS is heard saying “working cold”. Sources also tell us no apparent injuries were visible on Epstein’s body, making it unclear how his death has been deemed suicide already without an autopsy.

This is a developing story.
    https://lauraloomer.us/2019/08/10/au.../#.XU8EDuhKgdU
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    "On Suicide watch"--

but was able to commit suicide.

"Here, Charlie---take this $1000 and just, you know, have some 'technical difficulties' with Jeffrey Epstein's monitor for, say, about 30 minutes, 'k?"

(make mental note to 'take care of' Charlie later, as well)

"OK, Sam, go ahead---don't forget to tie the end of the sheet to the bed when you're done."

(make mental note to 'take care of' Sam, as well...)

Score:

Clintons: batting 500

Anyone who has ANY "dirt" on the Clintons: batting 0
    And ALL of them will have fatal "accidents" in the near future....
    Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    BREAKING: Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.

https://twitter.com/breakingnlive/st...082838532?s=21

This is great!!!! They will turn every single person in the US into a conspiracy theorist now!!!

There will never be anything considered truth anymore!!!!

This is really an unbelievable move the deep state just pulled off.

I am actually very impressed
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd I TOLD YOU SO!
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Look for Prince Andrew to have a nasty accident and soon.
    Between his "redundancy", appearance and health, and security exposure, I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    AUDIO: Jeffrey Epstein DEAD FOR HOURS On Suicide Watch With Cameras In Cell Before EMS Arrived

Exclusive sources for LauraLoomer.us tell us that at around 6:20 am EST, Manhattan Correctional Center (MCC) requested First Responders for an inmate who was found unresponsive.

Jeffrey Epstein, 66, was found unresponsive this morning in his cell in his bed, and was cold to touch when correctional officers entered to wake him for breakfast. Our sources say that there were no injuries visible and they began chest compressions while EMS were en route.

Epstein was being detained for his upcoming trial for child and human sex trafficking and a barrage of other charges. Sources tell us that food vendors, all correctional officers who have been in contact with Epstein, as well as his water supply are being investigated following his suspicious death that is being reproted as a suicide.

Two weeks ago in a declared failed attempt to commit suicide, Epstein was placed on suicide watch. This means that aside from his cell being monitored remotely 24 hours a day by at least TWO cameras in his cell, 30 min round checks were also conducted by correctional officers.

There are reports from MSM claiming that Epstein hung himself which are categorically FALSE. Epstein’s body was cold to touch which means he had been dead for at least 4 hours, and if he had hung himself, one of the TWO cameras in his cell would have alerted the officers monitoring them. The reports being pushed through MSM are contradictory to that which our exclusive sources and the EMS recording states.

There would not have been a way for Epstein to commit suicide because while on suicide watch, one does not have clothes, bed sheets, or shoelaces. Inmates on suicide watch only have a smock and a hole in the ground for using the restroom.

Under the Metropolitan Correctional Center’s policy regarding inmates on suicide watch, prisoners on suicide watch are to be kept under “direct, continuous observation.”

Epstein was dead for hours before EMS responded because his body was stone cold, according to EMS. How did Epstein die if guards were watching him continuously? If they were watching him continuously and he did commit suicide, then one of those things isn’t true.

Epstein wouldn’t have been able to commit suicide if he truly was being watched continuously, which means foul play is likely involved…

Even if Epstein didn’t commit suicide (because let’s be honest, nobody believes Epstein actually committed suicide), if he was being watched continuously like he was supposed to be, according to the prison protocol, how did it takes hours for guards to realize he was dead?

Epstein was found in his cell at around 6:25 a.m on Saturday morning. According to the audio recording from EMS that was reporting back to the dispatch at 6:33 am, Epstein was stiff/cold, meaning he had been dead for a while.

Listen to audio after 2 min and 40 sec where dispatchers confirm that Epstein was stiff and cold.

Epstein was found cold and unresponsive by EMS and was not considered a patient even though EMS is heard saying “working cold”. Sources also tell us no apparent injuries were visible on Epstein’s body, making it unclear how his death has been deemed suicide already without an autopsy.

This is a developing story.
    https://lauraloomer.us/2019/08/10/au.../#.XU8EDuhKgdU
    Can we say "sloppy"....

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

This is where an investigation should start

https://nypost.com/2019/07/07/daught...n-case-report/

Daughter of ex-FBI director Comey is prosecutor in Epstein case: report
    By Chris Perez
    1-2 minutes

July 7, 2019 | 8:11pm | Updated July 8, 2019 | 9:30am

Maurene Comey, daughter of fired FBI Director James Comey, is reportedly one of the prosecutors in the Jeffrey Epstein case.

A source confirmed her involvement to CNN on Sunday.

Maurene Comey has been serving as an assistant US attorney in the Southern District of New York since 2015. Her father, who was ousted from the FBI two years ago by President Trump, held the same position between 1987 and 1993.

Comey has worked on a number of cases involving obstruction of justice, racketeering and embezzlement.

Legal experts told Law&Crime that Epstein — who is charged in a massive new underage sex trafficking case — could also face money laundering, public corruption and other tax-related charges on account of the Southern District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit reportedly being involved in the case.

“Who knows?” said trial analyst Gene Rossi. “The sky’s the limit.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, Slick Willie and Hitlery won't get away with this one...
    What would lead you to believe that?

All the other times that deep state actors have been held accountable in the face of reams of evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by psychgirl View Post
    His head size looks....weird, in my opinion, in that photo compared to the other people’s head and body size.
    Strangulation by hanging causes all sorts of "weird".

NOW the latest news report on WSB radio just said

"Epstein HAD been on suicide watch after the incident on (forget the date) when he was found with marks on his neck, but HE WAS NOT on suicide watch at the time of the incident."

SINCE WHEN do they decide "OK--it's safe now--he TRIED to commit suicide, but I'm SURE he won't try THAT again"

BULL COOKIES!!!
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by WalknTrot View Post
    I've heard the face turns very dark.

His didn't look any darker than his normal skin tone (IF those are truly pics of him, after)

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    people, dont buy the give up arms for safety dialogue...it is pure lie. Law enforcement cant keep alive an individual locked in a cell.
    Excellent points pirate. Think implications for deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by WalknTrot View Post
    If he was, actually, on suicide watch there is no possible way, in this reality or any other, for him to have accomplished that. He would be under constant surveillance and anything and everything he could have possible used to hang himself with would be sanitized from his cell.

If they keep pushing that he was on a suicide watch AND STILL managed to hang himself you can know with 100% accuracy that they are lying!

Again--WHY are the CLINTONS the darlings of the Progressives?

Don't these people realize there is NO ONE the Clintons WOULD NOT kill?

NONE of them are safe!

WHY don't they TURN on them?

If he was, actually, on suicide watch there is no possible way, in this reality or any other, for him to have accomplished that. He would be under constant surveillance and anything and everything he could have possible used to hang himself with would be sanitized from his cell.

If they keep pushing that he was on a suicide watch AND STILL managed to hang himself you can know with 100% accuracy that they are lying!
    See my post above---according to LATEST news reports, they were NO LONGER doing "suicide" watch.

Which begs the questions---at WHAT point after a prisoner tries to commit suicide do you deem it "safe" that he won't try that again,

and WHO makes that decision?

I wholeheartedly expected this to happen. TPTB can not have him talking as there are too many big names involved in the pedo ring.

Also see earlier post that they had a "technical failure" of the equipment---so they couldn't see him.

Since he was STONE COLD when found---then the "tech failure" must have lasted for HOURS.

Wonder who told the guards NOT to go to his cell and PHYSICALLY check on him, once they realized the cameras were down?

BUT--oh yeah---he was "NO LONGER ON" suicide watch.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ......................?!?!?

"Epstein HAD been on suicide watch after the incident on (forget the date) when he was found with marks on his neck, but HE WAS NOT on suicide watch at the time of the incident."

SINCE WHEN do they decide "OK--it's safe now--he TRIED to commit suicide, but I'm SURE he won't try THAT again"

BULL COOKIES!!!
    ADMIN (
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by WestGardener View Post
    I wholeheartedly expected this to happen. TPTB can not have him talking as there are too many big names involved in the pedo ring.
    It really is as simple as that.

You're teasing me, right? (yeah, I saw the smilie)

This is an old Colonel Potter-ism, from MASH---I never said the actual "word" in either of my recent posts---

Time: 41 seconds

BULL COOKIES!!!
    Whoever ordered or appeared to order Mr. Epstein to be taken off the suicide watch list is next.
    IMHO
    There has to be a paper trail....or two.
    NSA Knows
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

You're teasing me, right?

This is an old Colonel Potter-ism, from MASH---I never said the actual "word" in either of my recent posts---

Time: 41 seconds

I was teasing you.

Your restraint is actually quite commendable.

I was teasing you.

Your restraint is actually quite commendable.
    If I'm restrained, it's because I'm actually not surprised.

Saddened to see how MUCH power EVIL has attained in this country---

but not surprised.