Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by apparent suicide in Manhattan jail - Death Ruled A Suicide , Post 485
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    You know the Babylon Bee is a satire site, right?

Was there ever any doubt it would end this way?

I wonder where he really is now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    You know the Babylon Bee is a satire site, right?
    Of course I do, but, the past two years have made them and The Onion more newsworthy than the MSM

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    If your on suicide watch your under constant surveillance and your dressed in a tear away paper gown so there is nothing to hang you with. Some slip him a cyanide pill? They better do a full toxicology series on him and everything else. There is no way he could of offed himself without some voluntary or involuntary help. No big surprise though....you just had to know he would never live to see trial.
    No investigation will find true facts on his death. Knew too much about too many elitist types. And 'they' believe we will believe he committed suicide. He was assassinated.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Do we know officially or otherwise if his testimony was taped?
    Probably with Hillary's - I am not going to believe he's dead . . . yet. Too easy to scam. Anyone remember Osama Bin Laden's death and viewing the "body"? The SEALs "killed" him and "poof" - he's "buried at sea".
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

The 'rule of law' and 'justice' in fusa are what the oligarchs say it is.

No more, no less.

everyone in the world expected his suicide, except the cops. They cant guard a person locked in jail. Disgusting.

There is over a million pages of evidence his lawyers requested a year or more to review, wonder what happens to that? Does it disappear?

There is as much motive to make questions about his supposed financial prowess go away as there is regarding
    his "honey pot" operation. Jmo
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Look at the ear lobe.
    You are right. Not the same, but it is the ear on the other side of the head. If you look at the nose that is also really different.

Ears are usually fairly close to the same shape. those are radically different, which is highly unusual.

Ears are usually fairly close to the same shape. those are radically different, which is highly unusual.
    True. I think the nose really shows the difference. If this is the dead body I don't think it is him.

As a side note:

One of the talking points for red flag laws on gun ownership, as has been stated don't prevent mass murders, but are really good at PREVENTING Suicides, and therefore should be instituted, and made law (never mind the shall not be infringed part).

This episode would seem to negate that argument. If in fact Jeff really did commit suicide, one can do it whether or not they use a gun, and while being on a suicide watch.
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

People (and ears) are not identical left to right. We need to compare a left ear to a left ear. However I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by mourningdove View Post
    We need a “this stinks to high heaven” emoji.

Not buying this story.
    Here you go, we have one

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

His head size looks....weird, in my opinion, in that photo compared to the other people’s head and body size.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding,
    acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will direct your path.

I to notice a total difference in the earlobes and nose. Death always changes the looks of a person but not the shape of ears and nose. I would call this a very successful suicide watch. They watched until they could have a suicide. Gotta wonder where he is at. Besides Hell if he is still in this plain of existence.

Rafter is right about real suicide watches. There is nothing in the cell for the inmate to harm himself with and monitor is 24/7. Not buying the official story. Or should I wait until they have time to make up a real good one.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

This stinks to high heaven.

I remember seeing just yesterday that some docs that came out indicated that Trump was not involved in any of these crimes. Wish I could remember where I saw it.

In that case, it seems only deep state figures were left to be implicated, and Epstein's usefulness was over.

I have no doubt someone as miserably wicked as Epstein might want to end his own life. But when you have a very high profile figure in custody, under high security and a suicide watch, this just doesn't fly.

Forget guns, it's back to Russia....

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    Not this shit again!

Youtube, video claims Maxwell, Epstein's secretary, found unresponsive. <https://m.youtube.com/watch? V=rDCDi95mHOM> Maybe somebody can get the video over here. Obviously I couldn't.

Look at the ear lobe.
    Here's the pic I straightened out with detailed comparisons on the ear and the nose.
    Attached Images
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator

Charles Joseph Scarborough?

If so, he just ruined that story for everybody...
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!
    Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)
    Did you notice Jesus told the one guy being crucified by him, "today thou shalt be in paradise with me". He did not say, "you shall nap until the resurrection".

Similar, but definitely enough differences in nose and ear...

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/07/...new-york-home/

Was Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's Longtime Partner, Found Unresponsive In Her New York Home? – The Clover Chronicle
    cloverchronicle
    2 minutes

Rumors are floating around online about suspected sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, being “found unresponsive” in her Tribeca home.

It seemed to originate with a screenshot of a tweet that supposedly came from The Daily Beast; (tweet below)

After some investigating, we could not find the article in question. The tweet is most likely fake/photoshopped.

Others are having their doubts as well. From Voat:

Where is the link to the actual story on Ghislaine Maxwell – the article that this tweet actually linked to? I can’t find any such story searching “Maxwell” + “Daily Beast” in any search engines.

I went back through the past 24 hours of tweets on The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) and the tweet you linked to in your jpeg is not on their page – so it’s either a fake/photoshop image or The Daily Beast deleted that tweet.

It’s not on Daily Beasts’s twitter. This is false.

Someone posted this last night too. Trying hard to push this disinfo.

Bullsh*t disinfo. You can’t find a Daily Beast article because that article never existed.

Someone tried to say it was being said on 8chan last night, it wasn’t.

If you have any further information regarding this rumor, please leave a comment below or email us at contact@cloverchronicle.com.
    Attached Images

Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

Pure fantasy. It's a scandal to these people if someone has Russian salad dressing or reads a Russian novel.

They lose all credibility when they connect Russia with anything anymore.

https://cloverchronicle.com/about/

The Clover Chronicle is an independent news outlet dedicated to bringing you interesting and informative stories from around the world. Most of our articles will feature original content, but some will be aggregated from other sources (with proper citations and backlinks).

If you like our work, please share this site with your friends, family and social media networks.

Also consider turning off your ad blocker and/or making a donation here. Even $1 helps out tremendously.

Thanks and enjoy!

Note: Some of our articles contain satire.
    Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

The entire Democrat party just breathed a sigh of relief.
    As did a good half of the TransRepublicans.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

There is over a million pages of evidence his lawyers requested a year or more to review, wonder what happens to that? Does it disappear?
    Probably disappearing as we speak. I would have said that things like this happen in third-world banana republics and couldn’t happen here. I think we may have achieved that banana republic status, just more prosperous for now. I know that we (here) tend toward skepticism, but this is an “in your face” demonstration that the rule of law is dead. Stone cold dead.

In this day and age of deep fake photos there is no reason for the differences.

Unless you don’t want people to get upset at their handlers.

Then you create something to distract them (a rabbit hole) like worrying about if that was really him in the jail cell.

Go head first. It makes it easier to see

Quote Originally Posted by rafter View Post
    I used to be a correctional officer at a state prison. When a prisoner went on suicide watch they were stripped down naked and there was absolutely nothing in a suicide cell but the cot and the toilet. Then they were under constant surveillance with cameras. That was way way back in the early 90's. I can't imagine in today's world of high tech that there also wouldn't be video.

Having this happen on a high profile prisoner is insanity.
    Way back when ...We had one "visitor" to one of our many fine establishments that was put on suicide watch, he started flooding and the cop on duty "in his infinite wisdom", stuffed a sheet along the bottom of the cell door. They found the inmate with the staples from his last injury pulled and the sheet stuffed inside said injury.
    Anyhow , point being...sht can happen, when dumbasses are on duty.
    Looking back, the lion was a bad idea. That's why Dr. Shockla is gonna hook us up with a monkey. I'm gonna teach it taekwondo.

Yeah, karate monkey, yeah, that's probably safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotto View Post
    Here's the pic I straightened out with detailed comparisons on the ear and the nose.
    There is no way that's the same nose.

Seeing a report that Epstein was NOT on suicide watch?

Jeffrey Epstein was in his own cell at the time of his death, and was not on suicide watch, multiple people familiar with the investigation tell @NBCNews. https://t.co/8LBwidKQYa

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    How about a link please?
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

i think the big mystery here is why did he come back to the US when he did?

here's a guy with a couple of hundred mill in the bank, two private jets, two islands, he's in france, and decides to fly in newark, just when everything is breaking....

It seems like this is first time ever on Twitter where everyone agrees on something, that he was murdered and did not commit suicide.

What a rare thing to see on Twitter.

After Epstein's first "suicide attempt", a broadcaster I listen to said that cell had a camera(s?) and he had a roommate who was a former policeman (in for some kind of crime that I don't recall.)

There is no way we should believe that after one "suicide attempt", the prison wouldn't be sure to use even more precautions! Something is very rotten in Denmark.

Anyone with two brain cells has to be totally suspicious about this!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Seeing a report that Epstein was NOT on suicide watch?

Jeffrey Epstein was in his own cell at the time of his death, and was not on suicide watch, multiple people familiar with the investigation tell @NBCNews. https://t.co/8LBwidKQYa
    State run Media planting thoughts...so LEO is lying, or LEO cant say what they were doing on duty.Or, state run media flat lying.