Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dies by apparent suicide in Manhattan jail - Jail Video "Unusable" Post 546
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', pulling up to his Caribbean getaway in speedboats and roaming the grounds in golf carts, two days after pervert billionaire's suicide
    link- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-Island.html

In the what took them so long catagory ... six weeks AFTER the perverted procurer of juveniles for the rich, famous and politicos is arrested, the FBI is just now physically raiding the pedophile's island! So the high muckity mucks that could be exposed surely had enough time to hire professional "cleaners" to go through that place with a microscope.

The information that the elites have put out so far are ludicrous and the only ones who will believe their crud is the mentally deficient.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    From WHAT!!?? JHis "CELL" was a smoothe walled room. No bars. Nice try for someone ill informed. No, Virginia, NOT ALL CELLS have BARS!
    The guy doing Tucker Carlson tonight I believe he said bed sheet tied to the bunk bed.

His cell mate was gone (for court or moved) so there was a bunk bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Just thinking out loud,

I wonder if there has ever been another event that has so rapidly and so completely eroded the public's faith in government and the mainstream media as the apparent death of Epstein?

Think about it.

Most everybody's initial reaction to the news was, "Wow! How did this happen?"

What did we get?
    • No initial press conference.
    • No autopsy report.
    • Not a single word from any responsible authority as to what happened or when details will become available.

Nothing.

Even if somebody was perfectly predisposed to accept whatever the official story is, are they going to believe anything at all now after such a delay in any hard news from "official" entities?
    Does anyone really care, or even pay attention, at this point? A serious question.
    My next question would be did "america" believe their gov\ news before this?
    My last question would be, wasn't totally shredding faith in the gov\news a goal
    of the communists, or the ayers types, anyway?

Personally I might say that this isn't much a big deal, if one looks just to the degree of lost faith...
    such fragmentation has already been achieved, and such a steady drip of deceit, that there has been no
    shocked sense of betrayal or loss of confidence in mankind, nor the way the world works.

Who amongst us is just now losing our innocence? Think that ship has sailed...long long ago...vietnam
    ... Watergate...smaller scandals, size wise, but the population was far more believing in a basic decency
    inherient in the country, and its people, then.

Now? As far as I know, the last white hat was buried a few years back. They won! We hate one another,
    ascribe the worst, and expect the worst, in one another, and many wouldn't piss on ya even to save your life.
    So, were not really shocked nor having the veils removed.

They lied to us? And water is wet, blood stains, and life is cheap. :: Sad shrug:: maybe I spend too much time
    with the dregs, but that's the weather report from under my rock.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

A caller to Rush today thought prison staff were bought off. Rush said possible but unlikely. However, what if employees and their families were threatened? Just a thought.

Posted for fair use...
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/12/w...-conspirators/

POLITICS
    William Barr Has A Message For Jeffrey Epstein’s Co-Conspirators

CHUCK ROSS
    INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER

ET
    Attorney General William Barr said Monday that he was “appalled” by Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide over the weekend, but urged that the millionaire pedophile’s co-conspirators “should not rest easy.”

“This sex trafficking case was very important to the Department of Justice and to me personally,” Barr said during a speech before the National Fraternal Order of Police in New Orleans.

“Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein. Any co-conspirators should not rest easy.” (RELATED: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead After Apparent Suicide)

WATCH:

Epstein died early Saturday morning after he seemingly hanged himself in his jail cell at Metropolitan Correction Center (MCC), a federal jail facility in New York City.

Epstein was reportedly not on suicide watch, even though he is believed to have attempted suicide more than two weeks ago. According to news reports, there is no video of Epstein in his jail cell, and the correctional officers tasked with monitoring him had worked overtime.

A New York City medical examiner said that more time is needed to determine Epstein’s cause of death, though it is being treated as a suicide.

On Friday, a federal judge in New York unsealed thousands of pages of documents from a lawsuit against Epstein. The documents alleged that Epstein and his longtime assistant, Ghislaine Maxwell, operated an international sex trafficking ring of underage girls. Several well-known international figures are identified in the documents, including former Democratic New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, former Democratic Sen. George Mitchell, and Prince Andrew.

U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein appears in a photograph taken for the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services’ sex offender registry March 28, 2017 and obtained by Reuters July 10, 2019. New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services/Handout via REUTERS.

Barr ordered an FBI investigation of the circumstances of Epstein’s death. He also directed the Justice Department inspector general’s investigation to investigate MCC’s handling of Epstein.

“I was appalled, and indeed the whole department was, and frankly angry, to learn of the MCC’s failure to adequately secure this prisoner,” Barr said.

“We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation.”

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Tags : jeffrey epstein william barr

Comments
    CHUCK ROSS
    Follow Chuck on Twitter

Sponsored Content
    [
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

In breaking events, times are often inaccurate...time zones/cheap clocks, flat out error from stress.
    But it is evidence.
    SS

'
    Prison worker’s 4Chan post 10 minutes before news of Jeffrey Epstein’s death hit media: “…guy in a green dress military outfit… switched him out”

Prison worker claims an unmarked van and unknown military personnel showed up at the Metropolitan Correctional Center Friday night where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was being held in and "switched him out" with a dead lookalike.
    By Staff Writer -
    August 11, 2019

(INTELLIHUB) — Jeffrey Epstein was handcuffed and wheeled into medical at the Metropolitan Correctional Center at around 4:15 p.m. Friday night just before an unmarked van containing unknown military personnel showed up unannounced to “switch him out”, according to an anonymous post timestamped nearly 10 minutes prior to the actual mainstream news release of the accused sex trafficker’s death by “suicide” which hit the press Saturday morning around 8:53 a.m. on Saturday.

The ominous message posted to 4Chan at 8:44 a.m. reads:

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 they took him [Epstein] [to] medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know trip vans show up? We do not do releases on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy with a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy that let him through the gate. You guys I am shaking right now but I think they switched him out.

Via @TribunalReport on Twitter:

This 4chan post was posted at 8:44 AM ET 10 minutes before the story broke to the public via @AaronKatersky on twitter at 8:53 AM. Post number: 222520257 on /pol/. Not lending any credence to this story but it was posted before anyone knew Epsten was dead. Decide for yourself. pic.twitter.com/eW9fqXpcLL

— Tribunal Report ⚖ (@TribunalReport) August 10, 2019

Not to mention, based on widely circulated photographs, the nose and left earlobe/hole of the dead guy who was wheeled out of the prison Saturday morning does not match Jeffrey Epstein’s actual nose or left ear. By comparison, the man wheeled out on a stretcher is simply not Epstein.

Via Intellihub founder and editor @ShepardAmbellas on Twitter:

Dead Epstein on left vs alive on right. Any questions? Case closed. He’s alive. The dead man is not Epstein. pic.twitter.com/w5pS3cHvUf

— Shepard Ambellas (@ShepardAmbellas) August 11, 2019

And this…

#BreakingNews! #Epstein NOSE doesn’t match the body. Does #QAnon know? pic.twitter.com/7D60xPLtCL

— A bright future Lambright 2020 (@LambrightWayne) August 10, 2019

https://www.intellihub.com/prison-wo...tched-him-out/
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

A proper autopsy will take DNA samples, which the public may or may never get the truth about but from a practical standpoint a "switch out" should be pretty easy to determine, I mean it could even be the "more information needed"...
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Re: SS post #407

Who lets a van in without recording the plate? On a weekend? That is the guard I'd want interviewed. Can only think of a couple of reasons for that to happen.

Even Chapo didn't have that much stroke.

0415 is 4:15 AM, not pm.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey...tional-center/

Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

August 13, 2019, 7:25 AM

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

Congress is the latest to start investigating Epstein's apparent suicide over the weekend, with new reports raising questions about the federal jail where he was being held. One of Epstein's guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the night he died was reportedly not a regular corrections officer.

On Monday, Attorney General William Barr criticized the detention center where the disgraced financier was held. "We will get to the bottom of what happened and there will be accountability," Barr said. "I was appalled and frankly angry to learn of the MCC's failure to adequately secure this prisoner."

Government investigators raided the alleged sex trafficker's private island in the Virgin Islands Monday.

With Epstein gone, potential co-conspirators involved in his alleged sex-trafficking network are shifting into focus. British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell is one of four women accused of recruiting underage girls for sex. She's denied those claims in the past and has not been charged with a crime. Maxwell is said to be Epstein's ex-girlfriend turned business associate. Her current location is unknown.

"She was more of a partner in his obsession, really," said Miami Herald reporter Julie Brown, who spent more than two years looking into Epstein's controversial 2008 plea deal. "And there are allegations that she was involved in having sex with some of these girls as well."

Court documents from 2011 reveal Epstein controlled several apartments in a building just blocks from his $77 million New York townhouse and allegedly housed "underage girls from all over the world."

Barr also issued a stern warning for anyone who may be evading justice: "Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein. Any co-conspirators should not rest easy. The victims deserve justice and they will get it."

CBS News has learned that Epstein's estranged brother Mark was called and he identified Epstein's body. The New York City Medical Examiner's office has performed an autopsy, but the results are still pending.

In an interview with our West Palm Beach affiliate WPEC, a former Florida corrections worker said Epstein was "treated like a celebrity" during his 13-month stint in a county jail after he pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges of soliciting a minor for prostitution. She claims his cell was regularly left unlocked and she saw him move freely through the dormitory area – sometimes completely naked – without repercussions.
    "Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both." - John F. Kennedy

(INTELLIHUB) — Jeffrey Epstein was handcuffed and wheeled into medical at the Metropolitan Correctional Center at around 4:15 p.m. Friday night just before an unmarked van containing unknown military personnel showed up unannounced to “switch him out”, according to an anonymous post timestamped nearly 10 minutes prior to the actual mainstream news release of the accused sex trafficker’s death by “suicide” which hit the press Saturday morning around 8:53 a.m. on Saturday.

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 they took him [Epstein] [to] medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know trip vans show up? We do not do releases on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy with a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy that let him through the gate. You guys I am shaking right now but I think they switched him out.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post

A link would be nice . . . .
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We can't link directly to the chans...

Summerthyme

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post

Summerthyme
    Oops, you are correct.

Still on the first cup of coffee. . . .
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

CRIMEShrieking and Shouting Heard From Epstein’s Cell the Morning He Died

Guard on duty was not a “regular corrections officer.”

Published 1 min ago on 13 August, 2019
    Paul Joseph Watson
    4 Comments

Shrieking and shouting was heard from Jeffrey Epstein’s cell on the morning he died, while one of Epstein’s guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center was not a regular corrections officer.

“On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein’s death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell,” reports CBS News. “Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying “breathe, Epstein, breathe.”

One of the guards assigned to Epstein at the time was also not a “regular corrections officer” at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, according to the report.

Journalist Tim Pool even speculated that “breathe, breathe” could have been shouted as a cover for those same individuals actually murdering Epstein.

“I’m imagining two guys strangling Epstein while leaning out so that other inmates can hear them, ‘Breathe! Oh no he’s choking” Breathe!’ And they’re strangling him like in a sleeper hold,” said Pool.

Pool also noted that the CBS News report contradicts another report out of NBC News which claims that a nearby inmate heard nothing when Epstein died.

As we reported earlier, Epstein is said to have hanged himself using bedsheets, although a former inmate at the same facility this would have been impossible because they’re not much stronger than paper.

https://summit.news/2019/08/13/shrie...rning-he-died/

It is all starting to come out, not that it matters at his point. By the way, JFK's regular Secret Service detail was swapped out and replaced when he went to Dallas, and we all know what happened there. Further, the Union Army soldier protecting Lincoln at Ford's Theater was pulled away, and we all know what happened then.

LBJ was involved in Kennedy's murder, and Secretary of War Stimson was involved in Lincoln's murder, and God knows who was involved in Epstein being whacked.

When "they" say there are NO AUDIO/VISUAL RECORDS OF WHAT HAPPENED REGARDING EPSTEIN THEN YOU KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT THE FIX IS ON.

Epstein was in a sealed maximum security room, complete with video and audio coverage that apparently didn't work, with an unknown security officer, yada yada.

this will go down into the JFK file, in terms of we will never KNOW what really happened. It is merely the Deep State, or one aspect of the Deep State pissing on the fire hydrant, and marking territory and saying WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT TO AND ARE TOTALLY IN CONTROL.

It is a fact that "they" felt such an open, brazen MURDER of Epstein, and all the media coverage that entailed was a better option than leaving him alive to start actually naming names, in live action. Now, the level of that arrogance is astounding and indicates to me, Doomer Doug that the days of America/United States are limited. I think the context is a faction of the Deep State penetrated a MAXIMUM SECURITY FEDERAL PRISON, BRAZENLY MURDERED THE HIGHEST PROFILE INMATE IN THE ENTIRE US PRISON SYSTEM, AND THEN CALMLY DROVE AWAY, AFTER DISABLING THE ENTIRE SECURITY SYSTEM.

I Claudius, indeed.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

There is still the possibility that there’s a homeless man on that slab, while the perv with the password is somewhere continuing to insure the safety of those who rescued him.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Um, well ain't this interesting? The source being the New York Times indicates some Marxist Democrats are now in full cover your ass mode and trying to divert attention to California high tech types. So, Zucker baby, perhaps?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-arranging-sex

Epstein Said He'd Witnessed "Prominent Tech Figures" Taking Drugs And Arranging For Sex: NYT

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
    by Tyler Durden
    Tue, 08/13/2019 - 13:10
    SHARES
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Reddit
    Email
    Print

It's been just over a year since Elon Musk's infamous 'funding secured' tweet, and everybody who followed the New York Times' relentless coverage of the scandal - the paper helped expose the fact that Musk effectively lied to the public and violated a bevy of SEC rules - will remember that legendary NYT business columnist Jim Stewart not only led the paper's coverage, but also scored an interview with Musk where the CEO shared how stressed out and depressed he had become over the company's production difficulties with the Model 3.

But, as it turns out, during the course of his research, Stewart, who, in addition to his role at the NYT, is a regular contributor of CNBC, was invited by Jeffrey Epstein to visit his Manhattan townhouse for an 'on background' interview.

The meeting with Epstein happened a few months before the Miami Herald published its series of exposes that led to the latest round of charges against Epstein.

Epstein's townhouse

In a story published in the NYT on Tuesday, Stewart recounted the details of their meeting (it was supposed to be on background, but since Epstein is now deceased, Stewart believes he can now violate that agreement).

Most surprisingly, Stewart described Epstein's affect as almost incredulously carefree. While Stewart wasn't able to glean much information about Musk or Tesla from Epstein (perhaps because, he discerned, Epstein actually knew far less than he was letting on), he listened as Epstein showed off photographs with famous friends (including MbS and...you guessed it...Bill Clinton) and held forth about a range of stunning a lascivious subjects.

Here's a rundown of some of Epstein's most suspicious comments.

Epstein openly professed his love of underage women, and even implied that sex between older men and teenage girls should be legal.

If he was reticent about Tesla, he was more at ease discussing his interest in young women. He said that criminalizing sex with teenage girls was a cultural aberration and that at times in history it was perfectly acceptable. He pointed out that homosexuality had long been considered a crime and was still punishable by death in some parts of the world.

Many prominent Silicon Valley figures have a reputation for being workaholics, but they're actually "hedonistic" drug users who tasked Epstein with arranging sexual encounters (and we can infer what that means).

Mr. Epstein then meandered into a discussion of other prominent names in technology circles. He said people in Silicon Valley had a reputation for being geeky workaholics, but that was far from the truth: They were hedonistic and regular users of recreational drugs. He said he’d witnessed prominent tech figures taking drugs and arranging for sex (Mr. Epstein stressed that he never drank or used drugs of any kind).

Epstein showed off a photo of him with MBS. This was well before the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

Before we left the room he took me to a wall covered with framed photographs. He pointed to a full-length shot of a man in traditional Arab dress. "That’s M.B.S.," he said, referring to Mohammed bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. The crown prince had visited him many times, and they spoke often, Mr. Epstein said.

During their conversation, Epstein frequently took breaks to attend to his 'currency trading' (we'd be curious to learn which discount brokerage he preferred).
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url

Another, day late and a dollar short, reaction by authorities.

That warden should have been summarily -fired- the day after Epstein's apparent death.

Fair Use Cited
    ----------------
    Warden of Manhattan jail where Jeffrey Epstein died is reassigned, 2 guards placed on leave.

James Petrucci has been named acting warden of the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where the financier was found unresponsive.

Barr temporarily reassigns warden of prison where Epstein died, two others on administration leave.

Aug. 13, 2019, 1:55 PM CDT / Updated Aug. 13, 2019, 2:18 PM CDT
    By Pete Williams and David K. Li

The warden of the federal lockup where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein apparently took his own life has been temporarily reassigned and two guards tasked with watching the financier have been placed on leave, Department of Justice officials said Tuesday.

The move to reassign the warden, Lamine N'Diaye, came three days after Epstein was found unresponsive at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.

"Today, the Attorney General directed the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily assign the warden at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York to the Bureau’s Northeast Regional Office pending the outcome of the FBI and OIG investigations into the apparent suicide of Jeffrey Epstein, a former MCC inmate," according to a statement by Department of Justice spokesperson Kerri Kupec.

"FCI Otisville Warden James Petrucci has been named Acting Warden of the MCC New York. The Bureau of Prisons also placed on administrative leave two MCC staff assigned to Mr. Epstein’s unit pending the outcome of the investigations. Additional actions may be taken as the circumstances warrant.”

FBI and Justice Department investigators probing Epstein's death are being stymied by some federal employees who are "lawyering up," an administration source told NBC News on Tuesday.

While Justice Department rules say all employees "have a duty to, and shall, cooperate fully" with the investigation, some employees have been reluctant to cooperate.

Of course, any government employee can decline to answer questions on Fifth Amendment grounds. The official did not say whether any Metropolitan Correctional Center employees in Manhattan have declined on those grounds.

The official says, so far, some people whom the FBI and the Justice Department's inspector general want to question about Epstein's death are reluctant to cooperate.

Lawmakers and administration officials alike are furious that Epstein could have possibly killed himself under the noses of jailers. The disgraced financier was taken off suicide watch even though he had reportedly tried to take his own life last month, officials said.

Former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system were baffled why Epstein wasn't under near-constant guard.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...l_nbn_20190813

Man, this just gets more bizarre...

The move to reassign the warden, Lamine N'Diaye,
    Google that name. I'm guessing it's NOT quite like "John Smith", even in Senegal... but it comes up as a star Senegalese soccer player and coach. I'm wondering if Warden N'Diaye was born here... and if he learned American ethics or leaned more towards the, er... more flexible... rules practiced nearly universally in Africa?

Summerthyme

Red Baron, the government has long taken the position of "If at first you don't succeed, then redefine success." Let's see here, you have the Warden, and the two security officers, who were in charge of the single most high profile prisoner in the ENTIRE US Federal Prison system, who then dies in a sealed cell, in a Maximum Security prison and you don't fire them, but merely boot them down the road?

Barr is a joke in my view. By the way, I actually sent AG Barr a letter last month indicating I felt August 17th would see people killed in downtown Portland due to clashes between Antifa and Patriots, due to the failure of the PPD to enforce the law and maintain order. I haven't heard a peep back from him.

The powers that be aren't even making the slightest effort to hide the corruption now. The final destruction of the USA at his point would be a mercy killing in my opinion. It is time to end the farce and flush the toilet.

I am laying odds the "Body" will be cremated and the excuse will be that he did it himself.

Meanwhile the guards and the warden will all commit Clintoncide in the next week. Mass Depression will be cited.
    I would remind you the extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! Also let me remind you that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Barry Goldwater

There comes a time when even the common man must spit on his hands, raise the black flag and begin slitting throats. H.L. Mencken

Man, this just gets more bizarre...

The move to reassign the warden, Lamine N'Diaye,
    Google that name. I'm guessing it's NOT quite like "John Smith", even in Senegal... but it comes up as a star Senegalese soccer player and coach. I'm wondering if Warden N'Diaye was born here... and if he learned American ethics or leaned more towards the, er... more flexible... rules practiced nearly universally in Africa?

Summerthyme
    OK... bizarre doesn't begin to cover it! This quote is from an article posted in the Martial Law thread...

Attorney General William Barr himself made the decision to reassign Metropolitan Correctional Center warden Shirley Skipper-Scott, according to a Justice Department spokesperson.
    So.... which is it? There's a video in the Martial Law thread...http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...03#post7381403

Summerthyme

I thought that the prison was local but if it is Federal Prison than just "firing" an employee that is not a Special Appointment from the President (aka agency heads, cabinet staff, etc)on the spot, is just about impossible.

Oh they can be fired eventually, but there is a process; that is what nearly sunk Hillary Clinton (and should have) back when she was First Lady an "ordered" the entire travel staff fired, that was highly illegal and didn't actually happen, instead they were all transferred elsewhere.

Now this Warden sounds like he COULD be fired because of what happened but they do have to follow the process, if the guards are Federal Employees actual firing is unlikely unless it can be proved the acted (or didn't act) on their own initiative (aka they took a bribe, can be proven to have fallen asleep, etc).

If they were "just following orders" like to open a cell or not to look in on a prisoner because "someone else" is doing that job tonight they may stay employed.

In their shoes I would "lawyer up" too...
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I thought that the prison was local but if it is Federal Prison than just "firing" an employee that is not a Special Appointment from the President (aka agency heads, cabinet staff, etc)on the spot, is just about impossible.

Oh they can be fired eventually, but there is a process; that is what nearly sunk Hillary Clinton (and should have) back when she was First Lady an "ordered" the entire travel staff fired, that was highly illegal and didn't actually happen, instead they were all transferred elsewhere.

Now this Warden sounds like he COULD be fired because of what happened but they do have to follow the process, if the guards are Federal Employees actual firing is unlikely unless it can be proved the acted (or didn't act) on their own initiative (aka they took a bribe, can be proven to have fallen asleep, etc).

If they were "just following orders" like to open a cell or not to look in on a prisoner because "someone else" is doing that job tonight they may stay employed.

In their shoes I would "lawyer up" too...
    I was just hoping Barr would take some aggressive action to kick the rats out from under the couch.

If immediate firings are not possible, I would send everyone directly involved a "Notice of Termination". Let that sink in.

Along with that, drag the whole lot "downtown" for a friendly chit chat with federal law enforcement authorities.

Anyone who refuses to resign or wants to work the legal system, fine. Lawyer up, plead the Fifth, get the union involved, good. But send the message that it is going to cost them a lot of time and a lot of money to game the system.

I wonder if this is the beginning of the deluge or just another day at the office?....

For links see article source.....
    Posted for fair use.....
    https://www.apnews.com/1cac49f35090418e9c6f060db4f39154

Broadway producer arrested on child porn charges
    31 minutes ago

NEW YORK (AP) — A Broadway producer whose first big-budget show was derailed by a con man’s false financial promises has been arrested on child porn charges.

The producer, Ben Sprecher (SPRECK-er), was arrested Tuesday on federal charges of possession and distribution of child pornography.

He was released on $100,000 bail. His lawyer declined comment.

A criminal complaint prepared by a New York City police detective said Sprecher admitted he possessed child porn files.

The complaint said over 100 electronic files seized from Sprecher’s residence included a nearly 46-minute video of a pre-teen girl engaging in sex acts with an adult male.

Sprecher was the lead producer of “Rebecca,” a Broadway musical that was canceled before it was to open in fall 2012. A stockbroker later admitted he’d flimflammed the producers.

Remember that this story was broken via leaks.

I still don't know if people responsible for the prison have yet made an actual "official" announcement let alone a traditional press conference.

It sure seems henky to me that nobody wants to be "on the record".

Fair Use Cited
    ---------------
    4chan user posted about Jeffrey Epstein's death before it was public

Authorities now want to know who was behind the post, which contained medically accurate details about the financier and accused sex trafficker.

Aug. 13, 2019, 2:04 PM CDT
    By Tom Winter, Ben Collins and Daniel Arkin

Less than an hour before the first news reports surfaced that Jeffrey Epstein had been found unresponsive in his jail cell, a post about his death mysteriously appeared on a far-right message board.

Authorities now want to know who was behind the post, which contained medically accurate details about the financier and accused sex trafficker.

The New York City Fire Department, for its part, has determined that the information in the post did not come from its records, a department spokesperson told NBC News. Fire officials reviewed the post on 4chan, a forum popular with internet trolls and people in the so-called alt-right movement.

BuzzFeed News was first to report on the post, which appeared on 4chan 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein's death from ABC News reporter Aaron Katersky at 8:54 a.m. ET. The flagship ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death five minutes later.

"[D]on't ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this," the post reads. The text was accompanied by an image of Pepe the Frog, an internet meme that is popular among far-right internet trolls.

Troll posts looking to capitalize on the initial post immediately began pushing elaborate conspiracy theories about body doubles, which were later refuted by the original poster.

New York Presbyterian, the hospital to which Epstein was taken to, declined to comment.

The New York City medical examiner's office said Sunday that it had completed an autopsy on Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death.

Multiple people briefed on the investigation told NBC News that suicide remains the presumed cause of death and that no sign of foul play has yet emerged.

Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, even though he was found in his cell two weeks ago with marks on his neck, multiple people familiar with the investigation said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...t-was-n1041931

^ Curiouser and curiouser..
    "Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both." - John F. Kennedy

I heard an interesting theory today from a colleague here at the salt mine. He thinks that it might be possible that they (i.e. the feds, or "good" guys, if you are generous) snuck Epstein out of that prison under a cover story that he committed suicide. Then they put him in witness protection to keep him from being killed by the bad guys (Clinton, etc.). Then they can get him to tell where ALL the skeletons are buried and then bag every evil doer he ever dealt with at their leisure. A lot of the facts would support this theory. I'm sure we'll never know what actually happened, but it's interesting to consider the possibilities.

Now back to your regular thread...
    Blue 5

Wherever you are, wherever God takes you, fly high.
    -Edward Ormondroyd

1) WITSEC sounds more and more plausible...

2) Can I point out that 0415 is NOT the same as 0415 PM ?

3) As someone else has said, "I'm still working on 'Alive or Dead?' "
    "EHR KUMT"

RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system were baffled why Epstein wasn't under near-constant guard.
    Well, that's a useful pose to assume when you know exactly what happened but want to stay well clear of it.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue 5 View Post
    I heard an interesting theory today from a colleague here at the salt mine. He thinks that it might be possible that they (i.e. the feds, or "good" guys, if you are generous) snuck Epstein out of that prison under a cover story that he committed suicide. Then they put him in witness protection to keep him from being killed by the bad guys (Clinton, etc.). Then they can get him to tell where ALL the skeletons are buried and then bag every evil doer he ever dealt with at their leisure. A lot of the facts would support this theory. I'm sure we'll never know what actually happened, but it's interesting to consider the possibilities.

Now back to your regular thread...
    Beat me to it. Heard this one this evening. Does make sense. The guy in military dress greens may very well trump any and all at that prison. Love to find out he's squealing like a stuck pig and there's more to this then the official story.

This was written on 25 July. That's before the first "suicide attempt." Note, no talk today about going after hit team. Nothing. We are living in a country without rule of law. Before you jaded ones jump in, understand how terrifying this actually is.

Blog/Rule of Law
    Posted Jul 25, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Do you think Jeffrey Epstein will ever go to trial?

SF

ANSWER: NO WAY!!!!!! First of all, if the court were fair, he should be on bail where he offered to pay for 24 hrs guards, wear a bracelet, and surrender his passport. There was no way he could have fled and this would have allowed him to be safe and secure. Throwing him in MCC ensures that (1) there will never be a fair trial, and (2) he must make a deal or (3) he will be killed one way or another. Epstein will hang himself, so they will say, or be killed by a fellow inmate who will take the blame for time off his bid.

No high profile case is EVER allowed to go to trial where things the government does not want to be revealed could ever become public. The Death in Custody Reporting Act of 2000, which collected similar data from states, expired in 2006, so it is next to impossible to get any data on even how many inmates commit suicide no less under what condition they are determined to be suicides rather than strategic murders.

Either Epstein will be found dead claiming suicide because he had remorse, or he will make a deal and then probably will be found dead of some heart attack afterward. I would be shocked if there would EVER be a public trial allowed.

Note: When I wrote this, there was no news yet. Subsequently, Epstein was found nearly dead in his cell with injuries to his neck. They are refusing to explain what took place, as always, claiming they are not certain if he was attacked or was it an attempted suicide. He is in the hole. If he was not alone, that raises questions. But once someone like this is thrown into MCC, he has little chance of surviving.
    1. If you import the Third World, you become the Third World. It really is that simple.
    2. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist
    3. If you have not been to the range in a month, you are under performing.

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    This was written on 25 July. That's before the first "suicide attempt." Note, no talk today about going after hit team. Nothing. We are living in a country without rule of law. Before you jaded ones jump in, understand how terrifying this actually is.

Blog/Rule of Law
    Posted Jul 25, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Do you think Jeffrey Epstein will ever go to trial?

SF

ANSWER: NO WAY!!!!!! First of all, if the court were fair, he should be on bail where he offered to pay for 24 hrs guards, wear a bracelet, and surrender his passport. There was no way he could have fled and this would have allowed him to be safe and secure. Throwing him in MCC ensures that (1) there will never be a fair trial, and (2) he must make a deal or (3) he will be killed one way or another. Epstein will hang himself, so they will say, or be killed by a fellow inmate who will take the blame for time off his bid.

No high profile case is EVER allowed to go to trial where things the government does not want to be revealed could ever become public. The Death in Custody Reporting Act of 2000, which collected similar data from states, expired in 2006, so it is next to impossible to get any data on even how many inmates commit suicide no less under what condition they are determined to be suicides rather than strategic murders.

Either Epstein will be found dead claiming suicide because he had remorse, or he will make a deal and then probably will be found dead of some heart attack afterward. I would be shocked if there would EVER be a public trial allowed.

Note: When I wrote this, there was no news yet. Subsequently, Epstein was found nearly dead in his cell with injuries to his neck. They are refusing to explain what took place, as always, claiming they are not certain if he was attacked or was it an attempted suicide. He is in the hole. If he was not alone, that raises questions. But once someone like this is thrown into MCC, he has little chance of surviving.
    This is the cold truth right here! Many may want to think that the elites will stand trial for their crimes. The America of one rule of law that applied to us equally died a while back. The power of pull/graft is now stronger than the power of law.

OK... bizarre doesn't begin to cover it! This quote is from an article posted in the Martial Law thread...

So.... which is it? There's a video in the Martial Law thread...http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...03#post7381403

Summerthyme
    CORRECTION
    (Aug. 13, 2019, 4:14 p.m. ET) An earlier version of this article misidentified the warden of the Metropolitan Correctional Center. It is Lamine N'Diaye, not Shirley Skipper-Scott
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...uards-n1041951

Coincidentally, the reporter that released an incorrect name...

Pete Williams.

Yes... Pete Williams, who knows all about a cover-up:

While serving as a Pentagon spokesperson, he was accused of allegedly working to cover up the large-scale irregular military activities that had occurred during the US invasion of Panama under the pretense of apprehending Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega

And I did google the name Lamine N'Diaye.

All that comes up is information about a 62 year old Senegalese soccer player.

No information about a Lamine N'Diaye who is a warden for the Bureau of Prisons...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Epstein guards suspected of falsifying logs to show they were checking on him: report
    Gerren Keith Gaynor
    4-5 minutes

Guards at the New York City jail facility where Jeffrey Epstein is said to have killed himself are suspected of falsifying log entries to show they were checking on the alleged sex trafficker and other inmates with greater regularity than was the case, according to a Tuesday report.

Surveillance video reviewed after Epstein’s death shows guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center did not make some of the checks they claimed to have made in their logs, a source told the Associated Press. The New York Times reported, citing unnamed officials, that the guards fell asleep at some point and did not check on him for up to three hours.

The federal jail workers claimed they were checking on inmates in Epstein’s unit every half hour, but investigators now believe that was not the case. The Justice Department on Tuesday said that two guards assigned to watch Epstein had been placed on administrative leave.

The latest revelation, first reported by CBS News, comes amid growing conspiracy theories surrounding Epstein's death as he awaited trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Prosecutors said he sexually abused dozens of young girls in his New York and Florida residences between 2002 and 2005, allegations that could have landed him behind bars for 45 years.

The 66-year-old disgraced financier was found hanging in his cell on Saturday after using a bedsheet tied to his bunk. He was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Many lawmakers and conspiracy theorists alike wonder how he could commit suicide inside the Special Housing Unit at the jail facility. Attorney General William Barr said Monday there were "serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning," and said he was demanding "a thorough investigation.”

In the aftermath of Epstein's apparent suicide, his alleged "recruiter" Ghislaine Maxwell now finds herself under the microscope.

Geoffrey Berman, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, has vowed to continue the investigation into Epstein, who, at the time of his death, was in a New York facility awaiting trial on allegations he operated an underage sex trafficking ring. And even though Epstein is now firmly outside the grip of the criminal justice system, his alleged “co-conspirators” do not enjoy a similar reprieve.

Several of Epstein’s accusers have pointed to Maxwell as playing a pivotal role in enlisting his victims, according to thousands of pages of court documents unsealed on Friday -- just hours before Epstein reportedly used his bedsheet to hang himself from a prison bunk -- in relation to a 2015 defamation suit filed against Maxwell.

Those who say they're victims of Epstein and other eyewitnesses to the events surrounding his alleged crimes, have testified Maxwell's role was in arranging massages and sexual favors for Epstein and a circle of his high-profile associates.

But Maxwell allegedly played an even more direct role in the sex abuse on several occasions.

Maxwell and Epstein were accused of molesting two victims in 1996 but the claims -- allegedly reported to the FBI -- fell on deaf ears, according to an affidavit viewed by the Miami Herald.

Maxwell has not released any public statements since Epstein’s arrest in early July. No criminal charges have been brought against her and she has consistently and vehemently denied all allegations of misconduct.

Fox News' Paulina Dedaj and Hollie McKay contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-g...alsifying-logs

There are several men by that name - in NY, NJ areas

https://www.spokeo.com/Lamine-Ndiaye/New-York
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Well, that's a useful pose to assume when you know exactly what happened but want to stay well clear of it.
    Astute.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan