Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by apparent suicide in Manhattan jail - Death Ruled A Suicide , Post 485
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

4 Sources: Jeffrey Epstein dies by apparent suicide in Manhattan jail - Death Ruled A Suicide , Post 485

https://abc7ny.com/sources-jeffrey-e...-jail/5457853/

NEW YORK -- Billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein has died by suicide in his Manhattan jail early Saturday morning, three law enforcement officials told ABC News.

He was being held without bail at the Metropolitan Correctional Center awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking. He pleaded not guilty to the charges, and a judge said he wouldn't face trial before June 2020.

He's accused of arranging to have sex with girls as young as age 14 in the early 2000s at Epstein's residences in Manhattan and Florida.

The 66-year-old was also hospitalized in July after he was found unresponsive in what appeared to be a possible suicide attempt.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Alison Moe urged a June trial date, saying there is "a public interest in bringing this case to trial as swiftly as possible." But Epstein's lawyer, Martin Weinberg, said the case is far from "ordinary," adding the defense team won't be ready before Labor Day 2020.

His charges carry the potential for up to 45 years in prison.

He was denied bail, as U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman said he is a danger to the community and a flight risk, and prosecutors fear he might try to influence a growing number of witnesses who support charges

We all know he didn't kill himself! He was suicided Clinton style! How could they be so stupid to let him sit in a regular jail where they knew he wasn't safe???

It had been reported that he was on suicide watch. Evidently for him, that meant watching a hit squad take him out.

Okay, I just looked on foxnews and Breitbart, and saw no mention of this. It would be all over the news if true.

I haven't seen it anywhere but on Lib sites on FB. So far nothing from any conservative sites. It is on Drudge.

Sure hope it is a hoax.

seems to be the real local abc news site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Okay, I just looked on foxnews and Breitbart, and saw no mention of this. It would be all over the news if true.
    Dunno if it's true, but it's a headline on Drudge.

Best
    Doc

Well, we all figured his "suicide" was upcoming. He's kept quiet that way.

Drudge headline says "Epstein found dead in cell"

Doesn't necessarily mean suicide....
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Yeah, sure it’s suicide... another bullet to the back of the head and case closed, no further elites implicated.

They are going to need to check bank accounts of the guards who were watching him. Somebody made a bundle if true.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Most here on one of the Epstein threads, said that he would kill himself. In order for him to do that, his clients were in too far of high places. Actually he has nothing to lose in talking, it's what awaits him that is deadly. So, if he kills himself it won't be a shocker to any of us - well at least not for me. All the flame throwing isn't suppose to happen until 2020, that's agony for him. His mandatory 3 sexual encounters a day has dried up, man that's got to really burn! He's probably seething that Bill Clinton is still on the loose and he's in jail. Ironic!

Abc NY.
    Not really a hokey site.

Also saw it at CNBC
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

Just hit all major stations in St Louis.
    "People are best convinced by reasons they discover on their own."

"The next 20 years are going to be completely unlike the last 20 years." - Chris Martenson (The New 2014 Crash Course)

Conversation

The New York Times
    @nytimes
    Breaking News: Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide at a Manhattan jail, officials said. The financier had been indicted on sex trafficking charges.:
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

BBC mentioned on an alert - and gee just one day after Prince Andrew (former nickname for those old enough to remember "Randy Andy") came up as a possible suspect or at least a named participant.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Well, I can pretty much guarantee that he immediately lost his mind once he woke up in Hell...
    That is, if the news is true... Which I doubt because of the lack of reporting via the rest of the msn pack at this time...
    Last edited by Daytonabill0001; 08-10-2019 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Ah... Now it's spreading quickly...
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!
    Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)
    Did you notice Jesus told the one guy being crucified by him, "today thou shalt be in paradise with me". He did not say, "you shall nap until the resurrection".

The entire Democrat party just breathed a sigh of relief.

BREAKING
    Jeffrey Epstein kills himself ahead of sex trafficking trial - US media reports
    Saturday 10 August 2019 14:23, UK
    Jeffrey Epstein
    Image:
    The 66-year-old was accused of having sex with girls as young as 14

Why you can trust Sky News
    Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein has killed himself in prison ahead of facing trial on sex trafficking charges, according to US media.

The 66-year-old, who was being held without bail in a Manhattan jail, was accused of abusing dozens of underage girls.

Epstein, who denied the charges, was found on the floor of his cell last month with neck bruises.

More follows...
    https://news.sky.com/story/sex-offen...ports-11781863
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

It had been reported that he was on suicide watch. Evidently for him, that meant watching a hit squad take him out.
    Exactly.

WIKI has him dead.

Its real, breaking as headline only at this point across the board.

Now, whether hes really dead, or ??? I don't hazzard a guess, as far as I am concerned this is the moment of open admissions that there is no rule of law, nor low to which they won't sink.

So. Game officially 'on' for me.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

He ain't smirking any more! Even though he killed himself, the files are still evidence. I think the others will be brought up on charges still. Epstein really didn't have to talk. Those CDRoms, pictures, camera's, flight records, and the testimony of the victims will still unravel. Expect more suicides.....

Just got the Fox breaking news on my phone. He is dead. Damn it!!! I hope he ratted on everyone before they got to him.

Do we know officially or otherwise if his testimony was taped?

Was very surprised that they missed on their first attempt. IF this new attempt is true, twice was the charm.

Based upon the large number of elite perverts that he could have exposed, you knew he'd never make it to any actual testimony.

Be interesting to see if they stick with the "story" they pushed on the first attempt, that he tried to strangle himself with his own hands. Common sense says you would pass out before you had strangled yourself enough to die and then your hands would release and you would be able to breathe again. Heck maybe he did it by shooting himself three times in the back of his head.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Its real, breaking as headline only at this point across the board.

Now, whether hes really dead, or ??? I don't hazzard a guess, as far as I am concerned this is the moment of open admissions that there is no rule of law, nor low to which they won't sink.

So. Game officially 'on' for me.
    Me too!

Clinton gat away with another one.

I wonder , assuming that he really has assumed room temps, if his testimony is no longer needed, having enough damning evidence already, that it was more useful to let whomever send in their “suicide” squad, so they could trace them back to their employers.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/n....co/LwZiERZeEI

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges last month, committed suicide at a Manhattan jail, officials said on Saturday.

Mr. Epstein hanged himself and his body was found this morning at Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan at roughly 7:30.

Manhattan federal prosecutors last month charged Mr. Epstein, 66, with sex trafficking of girls as young as 14, and details of his behavior have been emerging for years.

Mr. Epstein, a financier with opulent homes, a private jet and access to elite circles, had been dogged for decades by accusations that he had paid dozens of girls for sexual acts in Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

He previously avoided federal criminal charges in 2008 after prosecutors brokered a widely criticized deal that allowed him to plea to solicitation of prostitution from a minor and serve 13 months in jail.

Last month, a week after being denied bail, Mr. Epstein was found unconscious in his cell at the jail in Manhattan with marks on his neck, and prison officials were investigating the incident as a possible suicide attempt.

It was not immediately clear on Saturday whether the authorities had put in additional safeguards to watch him after the incident last month.

Martin Weinberg, Mr. Epstein’s defense lawyer, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

A cache of previously sealed legal documents, released on Friday by a federal appeals court, provided new, disturbing details about what was going on inside Mr. Epstein’s homes and how his associates recruited young women and girls, including from a Florida high school.

ADVERTISEMENT

The documents — among the most expansive sets of materials publicly disclosed in the 13 years since Mr. Epstein was first charged with sex crimes — include depositions, police incident reports, photographs, receipts, flight logs and even a memoir written by a woman who says she was a sex-trafficking victim of Mr. Epstein and his acquaintances.

The documents were filed as part of a defamation lawsuit in federal court that Virginia Giuffre brought in 2015 against Ghislaine Maxwell, Mr. Epstein’s longtime companion and confidant. Ms. Giuffre and Ms. Maxwell settled the lawsuit shortly before the trial was to begin in 2017.

The Miami Herald and other media outlets petitioned the court to have the lawsuit documents unsealed. The request was initially denied, but an appeals court ordered them released last month, just days before Mr. Epstein was arrested on sex-trafficking charges. He had pleaded not guilty.

If your on suicide watch your under constant surveillance and your dressed in a tear away paper gown so there is nothing to hang you with. Some slip him a cyanide pill? They better do a full toxicology series on him and everything else. There is no way he could of offed himself without some voluntary or involuntary help. No big surprise though....you just had to know he would never live to see trial.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

There are still loose ends, Ghislaine Maxwell. his former girlfriend and the former pilot.

Watch to see what happens to them.

Okay, now it’s everywhere.

Once again TB leads the pack - lol.

Fox is going to report it after they come back from commercial.......

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

arkancide

or

Found body double, bribed the coroner et al and faked suicide so now he's on his plane to parts unknown.

Combination of the two.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Any so-called autopsy will find nothing, no matter what might actually be there.

There were too many powerful men who have the ability to reach into the deepest darkest places to invoke their will. This was a foregone conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    If your on suicide watch your under constant surveillance and your dressed in a tear away paper gown so there is nothing to hang you with. Some slip him a cyanide pill? They better do a full toxicology series on him and everything else. There is no way he could of offed himself without some voluntary or involuntary help. No big surprise though....you just had to know he would never live to see trial.
    I won't be surprised if "at the request of the family he is being buried before sundown..." I don't really think that would fly in a case like this but this is such an "in your face" already that nothing much would surprise me.

I mean, I wouldn't use something this obvious in a novel, at least not the already under suicide watch part - the readers wouldn't believe it and think "just how stupid do you think we are?"....

If true, this was predicted. But on the other hand, how about government witness protection program. Lots of information to be had.

Looks like a dead man doesn't talk!
    As long as the mighty stag in the forest is erect and strong, its enemies are held at bay.
    But at the slightest sign of weakness, the wolves move in for the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Yeah, when they don't even bother to pretend to make it plausible, you know the relationship is over.

Will be fascinating to see how this gets explained away. Time to map out the lampposts, and invest in rope!

I wonder just like jward, could he have been spirited out of the jail to a hiding place? Maybe on another island!!!
    God is pro-life!