Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dies by apparent suicide in Manhattan jail - Jail Video "Unusable" Post 546
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Like so many other things that have happened over the years, we will never know the truth.
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    It seems like this is first time ever on Twitter where everyone agrees on something, that he was murdered and did not commit suicide.

What a rare thing to see on Twitter.
    Except half think it’s the Clinton’s and the other half thinks it’s Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Wisconsin View Post
    Except half think it’s the Clinton’s and the other half thinks it’s Trump
    Yep

So no official press conference?

No statement from any official with an actual name?

Just "sources" at this point?

C'mon!
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm going to add "apparent" to the thread title.

That is how Epstein's death is currently being characterized by MSM sources.

Especially since not one single person in an official capacity has made a public statement.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

They think we will believe anything.
    SS

Steve Herman
    @W7VOA
    “It was not immediately clear on Saturday whether the authorities had put in additional safeguards to watch him after the incident last month,” reports @nytimes
    6:24 AM · Aug 10, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1160180186907893760
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Oh Snap !
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF I used to run with giants, now I wait to be zombie road kill.

people, dont buy the give up arms for safety dialogue...it is pure lie. Law enforcement cant keep alive an individual locked in a cell.

The only thing about all of this that makes sense to me is that Jeffery Epstein's sole purpose in life was to compromise politicians and world leaders through blackmail at the behest of the deep state.

Of course, he couldn't be allowed to live and let this be a lesson to any of his victims who were going to come forward.

I would remind you the extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! Also let me remind you that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Barry Goldwater

There comes a time when even the common man must spit on his hands, raise the black flag and begin slitting throats. H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    The only thing about all of this that makes sense to me is that Jeffery Epstein's sole purpose in life was to compromise politicians and world leaders through blackmail at the behest of the deep state.

Of course, he couldn't be allowed to live and let this be a lesson to any of his victims who were going to come forward.
    Who can be trusted to "come forward" to?

I am flabbergasted! LEO cant keep alive a valued target, alone in a cell on 24hr suicide watch...I fricking bet the billing exists! this is all very unsettling... guess we will findout biography of man who commands that unit!!!

I would remind you the extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! Also let me remind you that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Barry Goldwater

There comes a time when even the common man must spit on his hands, raise the black flag and begin slitting throats. H.L. Mencken

BREAKING: Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.

https://twitter.com/breakingnlive/st...082838532?s=21

This is great!!!! They will turn every single person in the US into a conspiracy theorist now!!!

There will never be anything considered truth anymore!!!!

This is really an unbelievable move the deep state just pulled off.

I am actually very impressed

[QUOTE=Shacknasty Shagrat;7378399]They think we will believe anything.
    SS

Remember the “Magic Bullet” from the Kennedy assassination? You are right. They think if they say it, we will believe it.
    We live in a time of conflict - external and internal - when we sometimes concentrate too much on what divides us. Today, fly the Stars and Stripes with pride and confidence that what unites is far stronger.
    Charlie Dent

[QUOTE=mourningdove;7378432]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    SS

Remember the “Magic Bullet” from the Kennedy assassination? You are right. They think if they say it, we will believe it.
    Not true at all!

They want you to know they did it and they covered it up.

It’s psychological warfare. They can pull this off but you can’t. This creates the illusion of power over you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    It had been reported that he was on suicide watch. Evidently for him, that meant watching a hit squad take him out.
    Suicide watch it was...

It is sunny here in Arizona :)

I'm not. If true that this claim is being made it's the most ham fisted and obvious cover-up ever. Hardly anybody on either the left or right is going to believe this whopper. The guy is a high value target and on suicide watch in his cell which means he is naked or wearing a paper gown and then he hangs himself? With what? And then the camera[s] just happen to malfunction and not catch it. Nobody [only those that want to make this go away] is going to believe this crap. Way too obvious and they overplayed their hand B I G L Y this time.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

[QUOTE=mourningdove;7378432]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    SS

"They" are forgetting the year is 2019 and it has been a very long time since Americans (or just about anyone else) really trusted their government to "do right" by them the way my parents and grandparents generation did.

My Mom lost that faith watching the millions die in Cambodia while she sat and sobbed in front of the TV saying "They told us 'Never Again' they said it would 'never be allowed to happen again, but they lied, the government lied to us."

I know that sounds really hoky now, but it wasn't at all to my Mom, but even after that she was a lot most trusting than the average person is today, and if "they" really screw this up, no one will ever believe the government again either or at least not for a very long time.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Its real, breaking as headline only at this point across the board.

Now, whether hes really dead, or ??? I don't hazzard a guess, as far as I am concerned this is the moment of open admissions that there is no rule of law, nor low to which they won't sink.

So. Game officially 'on' for me.

Questions..

Mo...
    So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    I'm not. If true that this claim is being made it's the most ham fisted and obvious cover-up ever. Hardly anybody on either the left or right is going to believe this whopper. The guy is a high value target and on suicide watch in his cell which means he is naked or wearing a paper gown and then he hangs himself? With what? And then the camera[s] just happen to malfunction and not catch it. Nobody [only those that want to make this go away] is going to believe this crap. Way too obvious and they overplayed their hand B I G L Y this time.
    Oh really!?! So even if everyone in the US agrees the deep state did this what are they going to do about it?

Nothing. This is an expression of power. One of the biggest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    They are going to need to check bank accounts of the guards who were watching him. Somebody made a bundle if true.
    If they're involved they won't live long enough to spend it.

[QUOTE=Warm Wisconsin;7378440]
    Quote Originally Posted by mourningdove View Post

Not true at all!

They want you to know they did it and they covered it up.

It’s psychological warfare. They can pull this off but you can’t. This creates the illusion of power over you.

It's not an 'Illusion'. They do have Power over Us. They make the Laws We have to follow 'Or Else'.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Still no official statement or press conference?

Prison officials must be in complete and total disarray.

At this point, I suspect nobody there wants to be on record.

NBC reporter laying the groundwork for the MSM narrative.
    -------------
    Carlos Suarez
    ‏@CarlosNBC6
    11 minutes ago

More
    #BREAKING The @FBI is investigating #EpsteinSuicide, sources tell @NBCNews. There is nothing to suggest foul play, the official added.

BREAKING: Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.

https://twitter.com/breakingnlive/st...082838532?s=21

This is great!!!! They will turn every single person in the US into a conspiracy theorist now!!!

There will never be anything considered truth anymore!!!!

This is really an unbelievable move the deep state just pulled off.

Because, of COURSE, everyone's talking about and speculating... making them conspiracy theorists, which was redefined last week by the FBI to be included in the "domestic terrorist" category now. You can't even question the "official gov version (ie, spin & lie & cover story) without falling into that category.

It's all very coincidental, that timing, isn't it?

There is a really long article on The Daily Mail......lots of photos.
    I didn't see where anyone had posted their link. MMJ

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html

Rudy Giuliani‏Verified account @RudyGiuliani · 1h1 hour ago

What does the word suicide mean in the phrase suicide WATCH? Who was watching? Did they fall asleep? Did the camera malfunction? Was there camera surveillance? Who was he about to implicate? This is very questionable. Committing suicide on suicide watch doesnt happen.

"Walk toward the fire. Don't worry about what they call you." - Andrew Breitbart

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    And then they wheel his dead body out, without covering his face. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by texkat72 View Post
    And then they wheel his dead body out, without covering his face. Really?
    So we have no proof, he's dead?

...... or was it a body double that flew back to be arrested, spirited out on a gurney to disappear and become very rich?

I Wow! This is just a part of 4-D chess? Part of blowing the doors off the deep state? LOL

Alex Mallin
    Verified account
    @alex_mallin
    52 minutes ago

More
    Expecting a written statement soon from AG Barr on Epstein’s death. Source familiar says he’s “livid, determined to get to the bottom of this.”

I would bet $100.00 to a cracker jack, that Bill & Hillary, and a number of others are all dancing like crazy, happy as hell !!!!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    people, dont buy the give up arms for safety dialogue...it is pure lie. Law enforcement cant keep alive an individual locked in a cell.

THIS ^^^^^ EXACTLY WHAT RAN THROUGH MY MIND THIS MORNING. NEVER GIVE INTO THESE PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Michiana MaJo View Post
    There is a really long article on The Daily Mail......lots of photos.
    I didn't see where anyone had posted their link. MMJ

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html
    Reading about these girls makes me feel like crying and throwing up. Life is getting very interesting, that's for sure.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Without actual testimony (and the associated right to cross-examine the accuser), the entire case hinges on any video evidence that might exist. That’s because paper records can easily be forged. And I’m betting that any and all video records will be “mysteriously destroyed”. At that point, the entire case is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Doat View Post
    If true, this was predicted. But on the other hand, how about government witness protection program. Lots of information to be had.
    This is what I was thinking as well, people were being named in the story I heard on the news last night, powerful people. So if he's not dead he's in hiding someplace.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Still no public statement by any responsible official?

Amazing . . . . .