Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Market Day
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Market Day

When Allyson started backpedaling when asked her what she was wearing, Kara started explaining. “My idea is that we need more information before we do anything too rash. This isn’t Afghanistan, we can’t just snipe them for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We need to question them and find out who was killed in the clearing last night. My idea is one of us to approach them and distract them and maybe get some of the information without it seeming like an interrogation. There may still be some campers in the park ‘theoretically’, so one of us looking all helpless and innocent, out jogging up the road could get close. They will talk first if the approach is non-threatening. I figure, depending on what you are wearing underneath, you could do the sorority girl out for a run thing and get all their attention, meanwhile I will creep closer and at the first sign of trouble, we stop them.”

“So, I’m the bait? Going up to two armed individuals that were part of a crew that gunned down a bunch of people unarmed? Why me and not you? You’re the one with the plan.” Allyson countered.

“Yeah, I’m the one with the plan, but I’m the one who already knows they won’t hesitate to drop both of them if they twitch wrong. Besides, I’m me,” she gestured with her hands down her body, “and your ‘you’,” she gestured at her” so if you’re going to use bait, use the one that will be the most attractive to them.”

“I don’t understand. Either of us could distract them just as well.” Allyson countered.

“Really?” Kara’s cynical side showed up in full force. “Unless they are pedophiles or have an Olive Oil fetish, my body won’t turn their heads compared to you. Shoot, my tits are so small, Michael Jordan couldn’t get them to bounce.”

Allyson didn’t know what to say. So many conflicting elements; the hatred Kara seemed to have for herself, the praise and positives on her appraisal of Allyson’s body, the fear concerning the upcoming plan, and the surety of the assessment of who should do what. Now all they had to do was the how.

Into Allyson’s stunned silence, Kara forged ahead.

“Alright girl, let’s see what we have to work with.”

Allyson took off her shirt, revealing her plain black sports bra. Kara took a long look and came to the conclusion that it was too efficient and fit too well.

“OK, we need to make a couple adjustments.” She reached into the Aid bag in the Hyena and pulled out two battle dressings. She opened them and spread out the pad. It made a soft spongey pad a couple inches across and over an inch thick. These she handed to Allyson.

“Your bra works too well, put these in there for the push up effect. We need bouncing eye-catchers.”

After Allyson shoved them into her bra, she was almost spilling out of the top.

“Well shoot! At this rate, why don’t I just jog topless?” She kept trying to make them fit in without popping out.

“If I thought they would believe it, I would have suggested it.” Kara quipped back. “Now let’s see the bottom half.”

Allyson bent over to slide her pants down. As she did so, she felt like her tits were going to fall out. She straightened back up, showing her bright red boy shorts style underwear.

“Would these work?”

Kara stood with a calculating look on her face for a few moments.

“Yeah, those will work. If we also push your socks down over the top edge of your boots, they will look more day trail runner than hiking. We can hook the radio to the middle of the bra strap in the back. It will tighten the bra some and keep them in but bouncy. The earpiece will look like you’re listening to tunes, but instead, it will be me.”

“I still don’t know if I like this plan”

“It will be fine.” Kara stepped back and looked at Allyson from top to bottom. “I got it! One last thing.” She reached up and pulled the ponytail free and fluffed up Allysons hair. It fell in thick curly waves down past her collarbone. Kara used her fingers to fluff it up, like drying off a wet dog. It took on a life of its own. She stepped back and turned her so the sun was behind her and checked her work. Her hair formed a red halo around Allyson’s head, looking a bit unkempt and bedheadish, just right for a carefree camper in the middle of nowhere. Part of Kara was awestruck for a moment with her creation. Allyson snapped her out of it.

“So other than my jogging up and trying to keep my tits from falling out in the process, what’s the plan?”

“When they stop you, you are spoiled little sorority camper out running. When they say you can’t be there, you have a pass, you don’t understand, etc., your entitled, blah, blah, blah. If the threaten you too seriously or you feel it’s out of control, or you have heard enough to confirm they are bad guys, give the code word and I will make my move. While they are talking to you, I’ll creep up from behind so I can peek into the car as I come up behind them.”

“Ok, so what’s the code word?”

Kara thought for a moment, then it came to her, she had used it before.

“Pickle.”
    Last edited by ComCamGuy; Yesterday at 04:25 PM.

Thank you. It's always nice to see the thought process behind their actions.
    And.... we're ready for more!
    Last edited by Sportsman; Yesterday at 10:21 PM.

Thank you!

I feel like a begger...I am ready for MOAR!
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

thanks

dosadi
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Dang. Wait wait wait.

Thank you!!!!!
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Thank you, but this thread is worthless without pictures...

Something like this?

Or this?

Oh my...
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

“Really?” Kara’s cynical side showed up in full force. “Unless they are pedophiles or have an Olive Oil fetish, my body won’t turn their heads compared to you. Shoot, my tits are so small, Michael Jordan couldn’t get them to bounce.

Hmmmm, little ones....

Texican....

Does Allyson have blue or green eyes? If green, that's not fair, what straight guy could resist a green eyed red headed woman?
    The difference between being smart and being wise:
    Being smart is learning from your own mistakes.
    Being wise is learning from the mistakes of others.
    My life has given others many opportunities to be wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Freebirde View Post
    Does Allyson have blue or green eyes? If green, that's not fair, what straight guy could resist a green eyed red headed woman?
    Couldn’t find a pic yet that does justice with green

everywhere in school, she was known as ‘the red head’, which was unfair since there were four girls and one guy with red hair in her school. Although, hers was the brightest. And she had skin the color of notebook paper. And she had eyes the color of new mown grass.
    Last edited by ComCamGuy; Today at 09:32 AM.

I also look at various pics for inspiration. Came across a few today. They don’t 100% match up but

Kinda Bekka-ish

And kinda Kara-ish

I can't remember if Maureen O'Hara had green eyes, brown, or somewhere between. Hard to tell from the stills I can find.
    The difference between being smart and being wise:
    Being smart is learning from your own mistakes.
    Being wise is learning from the mistakes of others.
    My life has given others many opportunities to be wise.

Y’all stop talking! I had my hopes all worked up. Let the man write. Sheesh!!!
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”