Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? Florida woman accused of aggravated assault after being refused pizza slice (GTR)
+ Reply to Thread

Florida woman accused of aggravated assault after being refused pizza slice (GTR)

Florida woman accused of aggravated assault after being refused pizza slice
    David Aaro
    1-2 minutes

Police in Florida say a woman was arrested this week and accused of aggravated assault when she attacked another woman who denied her a slice of pizza.

The St. John's County Sheriff's Office says De'Erica Cooks, 22, has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill and is being held on a $1,500 bond.

According to the St. Augustine Record, Cooks became angry after the unidentified woman said "no" to her request for a slice. An offense report says Cooks told the woman "I'm going to cut you" with a steak knife in her hand, and then tried to attack her.

The report adds that a male bystander was able to take the knife away from Cooks, but she soon found another one.

Cooks told investigators she did not remember much of the incident. She remained in jail as of Saturday evening.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...-assault-slice

De'Erica. Well, I believe that's a name of Dutch descent, isn't it?

From the restaurant, another customer? Who was the person with the pizza?
    Where was this?
    Terrible reporting for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    From the restaurant, another customer? Who was the person with the pizza?
    Where was this?
    Terrible reporting for sure.
    Yeah..OK, some news entity aired a crappy article.

So I did a bit of searching on it.

6 OTHER NEWS OUTLETS REPRINTED THE SAME ARTICLE!!!

Freakin' outrageous...not one of them bothered to do anything but copy & paste.

Most peeps here at TB would do better in a news office than these useless 'tards.

ETA: Maybe Dennis needs to change careers and go into news.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I expect to see a reporter satisfy the fundamental requirements of a well written news article:
    WHO
    WHAT
    WHEN
    WHERE
    WHY
    HOW
    Jesus didn't just "die on the cross". He so loved us that
    It was God, suffering, bearing the sin, shame, guilt and punishment
    for every single person who had, or would ever live.
    So Justice could be preserved, Enabling Grace and Mercy to all who believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    I expect to see a reporter satisfy the fundamental requirements of a well written news article:
    WHO
    WHAT
    WHEN
    WHERE
    WHY
    HOW
    Not in today's world.

It would make the wrong people 'look bad".

Now if it'd been a WHITE patron---

we've have known everything about her, down to the size of her underwear....
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

$1500 bond isn't squat for assault with a deadly weapon. The drunk loonie can get out for a hundred and fifty bucks and change. Certainly under $200. Certain demographic types, in certain areas, understand that violent crime isn't taken terribly seriously by TPTB.

Best regards
    Doc

Wait until there are actual food shortages.

Imus had it right when he said nappy headed

girl that is if want call it a girl needs a pitch fork to comb that hair..
    Consilio Non Impetu (By wisdom, not by rashness)

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Wait until there are actual food shortages.
    I think we can wait. Not going to be "pretty" when it comes . . . but I think I'll just wait.
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

I think I remember that Imus got into trouble because he called some girls nappy-headed ho's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    The St. John's County Sheriff's Office says De'Erica Cooks, 22, has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill and is being held on a $1,500 bond.

According to the St. Augustine Record, Cooks became angry after the unidentified woman said "no" to her request for a slice. An offense report says Cooks told the woman "I'm going to cut you" with a steak knife in her hand, and then tried to attack her.

The report adds that a male bystander was able to take the knife away from Cooks, but she soon found another one.
    An attack with a deadly weapon (in this case a steak knife) has "intent to kill" regardless of the actual intent.
    After being disarmed once, she rearmed herself and tried again......

This seems like a slap on the wrist for a violent and deranged person.
    May her next victim give her the "room temperature challenge."

Well, she gon' bez' a doktah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Florida woman accused of aggravated assault after being refused pizza slice
    David Aaro
    1-2 minutes

Police in Florida say a woman was arrested this week and accused of aggravated assault when she attacked another woman who denied her a slice of pizza.

Cooks told investigators she did not remember much of the incident. She remained in jail as of Saturday evening.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...-assault-slice
    This seems to be a "factor" of many of the GTR. They seem to have no concept of private property and believe that when you ask for something, the other is supposed to supply it. It may be from the generations of government handouts or they just went nuts?

Who the heck knows, but I have seen such reactions when the GTR are denied something they "ask" for.