Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SNOWFLAKE Alleged daughter of man caught kissing over dead lion responds: 'I donít consider you my dad anymore'
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alleged daughter of man caught kissing over dead lion responds: 'I donít consider you my dad anymore'

Girl claiming to be daughter of man caught kissing over dead lion responds: 'I donít consider you my dad anymore'
    Michael Hollan
    2-3 minutes

After facing the wrath of the internet, things might have gotten even worse for an infamous hunting couple. The man's daughter reportedly plans on never speaking to them again.

A YouTube user claiming to be his daughter uploaded a video where she disowns her father over a photo that reportedly shows him kissing his wife over the body of a dead lion. The shot appears to be from a trophy hunting expedition.

YouTuber Shessosyd posted a video titled, ďEmbarrassed I once called him dad,Ē where she claims that the man in the photo is her biological father and describes how he left the family after cheating on her mother. After describing the struggles her mother went through, she claims it was upsetting to see her father spending money with his new wife to go on a hunting trip. At one point, she tells her father, ďI donít consider you my dad anymore.Ē

She also says, ďIím someone that loves animals and never want anyone to hurt them.Ē

An image of the couple identified as Darren and Carolyn Carter from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada sparked a frenzy, The Independent reports. The lovebirds allegedly posed for the picture just minutes after shooting the massive lion to death.

ďHard work in the hot Kalahari sun. A monster lion,Ē the Carters allegedly captioned the controversial shot, as per the outlet.

ďThere is nothing like hunting the king of the jungle,Ē another caption of another now-deleted photo reportedly read.

The upsetting pictures are said to have been shared to the Facebook page for big game hunting tour company Legelela Safaris, Insider reports. The businessí social media page has since been shut down.

This story contains additional reporting by Janine Puhak.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...-lion-responds

So something that used to be considered normal and sport they continue to put down as evil . And the spoiled brats come out of the woodwork.

Taking our guns is still big on the darkside's agenda...so they have to make guns and people that use them "Evil". The daughter here is a classic example of lenin's USEFUL IDIOT!
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

I bet she still want his money when he dies

"You're not my Dad!" Video contains language. Run time 20 seconds. Hilarious.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...d&action=click

Quote Originally Posted by The Snack Artist View Post
    "You're not my Dad!" Video contains language. Run time 20 seconds. Hilarious.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...d&action=click
    I must be getting old. Even if your folks do something you don't approve of, why not just talk to them about it? Is the need to virtue signal that strong?

Yes it is.

If the mother is like the daughter. I know why he left her.

Boo frickin' hoo.

His daughter obviously doesn't realize that these African "hunts" are very controlled. Older animals are often culled, and they make big money to help fund anti-poachers from rich Americans, that come and shoot them. The older animals that need culling will naturally be large and mature. The African wardens could cull them themselves, but then there's no money in that, is there?

So, these hunts save more animals than not, in the long run.

I couldn't shoot anything so majestic for "sport," but only in self defense. Shooting an older cull animal isn't much of a "sport" if you ask me.

I wonder if this guy's daughter thinks that eating her McDonald's cheeseburger is OK?
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator

Boohoo, they shot a lion, and in doing so provided financial assistance to the local villages, financial support to the anti-poaching patrols, most likely they also shot a few game animals that went to feed local families and they took an old animal freeing up the gene pool for younger healthier males.

Anyway the snowflakes should be pleased, Lions are misogynistic, the males laze around all day doing feck all while the females have to do all the hunting, looking after the kids and be available for sex when ever the male wants, they probably sit with their legs spread too

Quote Originally Posted by Scotto View Post
    Boo frickin' hoo.

His daughter obviously doesn't realize that these African "hunts" are very controlled. Older animals are often culled, and they make big money to help fund anti-poachers from rich Americans, that come and shoot them. The older animals that need culling will naturally be large and mature. The African wardens could cull them themselves, but then there's no money in that, is there?

So, these hunts save more animals than not, in the long run.

I couldn't shoot anything so majestic for "sport," but only in self defense. Shooting an older cull animal isn't much of a "sport" if you ask me.

I wonder if this guy's daughter thinks that eating her McDonald's cheeseburger is OK?
    Great minds think alike

Marth - das rayciss....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Marth - das rayciss....

Alleged daughter of man caught kissing over dead lion responds: 'I don’t consider you my dad anymore'
    Cool! Dad to daughter: Okay, I just called my lawyer and had my will and trust changed, and you're not being left a nickel. Don't call me for anything, not for a car, education, rent money, nothing. Sincerely, Dad
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

YouTuber Shessosyd posted a video titled, “Embarrassed I once called him dad,” where she claims that the man in the photo is her biological father and describes how he left the family after cheating on her mother. After describing the struggles her mother went through, she claims it was upsetting to see her father spending money with his new wife to go on a hunting trip. At one point, she tells her father, “I don’t consider you my dad anymore.”
    What a little shrew....

Dad is better off with this little shrew out of his and his new wife's lives....

She also says, “I’m someone that loves animals and never want anyone to hurt them.”
    Bet this little shrew eats meat multiple times a week like most Americans do....

Someone needs to tell her the beef, pork, chicken, fish, seafood and mutton she eats is killed first....

Texican....

I don’t like killing them either. However, if you don’t then you have Africa’s oldest problem: starvation. Try to save them and they overbreed. Starvation.
    The Operative: ďThe path to peace is paved with corpses. Itís always been so.Ē

Malcolm Reynolds: ďSo me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?Ē

He also cut off her child support once she started university which is probably the real reason she is pissed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dad-again.html

Any animal that is hunted for anything other than food is wrong. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    Great minds think alike
    Yup! lol

I wonder how all these Snowflakes will feel after the collapse and a bunch of their namby-pamby peers set loose all the critters in all the zoos across the country and these critters are out running loose and breeding up a storm?
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Doesn't sound like she was much of a daughter so no loss to her old man.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isnít it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?Ē - Kelvin R. Throop III

You know, "Kissing Over Dead Lions" would be a great name for a band.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Girl claiming to be daughter of man caught kissing over dead lion responds: 'I don’t consider you my dad anymore'
    Michael Hollan
    2-3 minutes

After facing the wrath of the internet, things might have gotten even worse for an infamous hunting couple. The man's daughter reportedly plans on never speaking to them again.

A YouTube user claiming to be his daughter uploaded a video where she disowns her father over a photo that reportedly shows him kissing his wife over the body of a dead lion. The shot appears to be from a trophy hunting expedition.

YouTuber Shessosyd posted a video titled, “Embarrassed I once called him dad,” where she claims that the man in the photo is her biological father and describes how he left the family after cheating on her mother. After describing the struggles her mother went through, she claims it was upsetting to see her father spending money with his new wife to go on a hunting trip. At one point, she tells her father, “I don’t consider you my dad anymore.”

She also says, “I’m someone that loves animals and never want anyone to hurt them.”

An image of the couple identified as Darren and Carolyn Carter from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada sparked a frenzy, The Independent reports. The lovebirds allegedly posed for the picture just minutes after shooting the massive lion to death.

“Hard work in the hot Kalahari sun. A monster lion,” the Carters allegedly captioned the controversial shot, as per the outlet.

“There is nothing like hunting the king of the jungle,” another caption of another now-deleted photo reportedly read.

The upsetting pictures are said to have been shared to the Facebook page for big game hunting tour company Legelela Safaris, Insider reports. The business’ social media page has since been shut down.

This story contains additional reporting by Janine Puhak.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...-lion-responds
    Well let the little useless waste of O2 manage without the parental tit to suck on.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Quote Originally Posted by rmomaha View Post
    You must be a - huge - cat hater.

I agree with this. However, I know what good these hunts do for overall conservation, so I try to set aside my personal displeasure. But morally, it’s wrong.

I'm with a lot of folks on this. Not ANY animal hunt for anything other than food is wrong. There are perfectly legitimate conservation hunts out there. That and there's the matter of fur; no one eats beaver or mink, last I knew. Had some folks in my extended family that raised mink.

Ahh reckon you would just have a shit-hemorrhage over all the feral pigs I lay waste to and drag off for the buzzards and coyotes

ETA: Seeing you are from Nebraska, I bet you would change attitude quickly if you saw 60 acres of fresh planted corn field destroyed in 3 nights or quarter sections of hay pastures that have to be disked, leveled and reseeded every year.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Ahh reckon you would just have a shit-hemorrhage over all the feral pigs I lay waste to and drag off for the buzzards and coyotes
    Same here with armadillos and pack rats.

Vermin and pests don’t count.

12 Here's her brother...

https://babylonbee.com/news/millenni...ing-steady-job

Millennial Horrified As Old Age Filter Shows Him Living On His Own, Working Steady Job

"PORTLAND, ORóLocal millennial man Brandon Waller saw his friends posting their selfies from a new app that makes you look older.

Thinking it looked like fun, Waller downloaded the app, quickly granted it permission to access all of his personal data, and ran his face through the old age filter.

Waller's smile turned into a look of horror, however, when he saw what the app did to him: it made him look a few years older, working a steady job, presumably living in his own place. He took the picture in his parents' basement where he currently resides, but the app's advanced algorithm automatically put him at a desk job working hard to provide for himself. It removed his tattoos, gave him a suit jacket that fits him, and combed his hair.

"Oh man, I can't even," he said as he saw an image of what his life would be like once his parents finally kicked him out. "The struggle is real, bra!"

The 35-year-old dependent tried different poses and angles to see if the old age filter would show him living at his parents' house indefinitely, but all it did was show him working, mowing the grass, getting married, and settling down with his family.

Disappointed, the man asked his parents if they could find an apartment and a job for him sometime in the next decade."
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    https://babylonbee.com/news/millenni...ing-steady-job

Millennial Horrified As Old Age Filter Shows Him Living On His Own, Working Steady Job

"PORTLAND, OR—Local millennial man Brandon Waller saw his friends posting their selfies from a new app that makes you look older.

Thinking it looked like fun, Waller downloaded the app, quickly granted it permission to access all of his personal data, and ran his face through the old age filter.

Waller's smile turned into a look of horror, however, when he saw what the app did to him: it made him look a few years older, working a steady job, presumably living in his own place. He took the picture in his parents' basement where he currently resides, but the app's advanced algorithm automatically put him at a desk job working hard to provide for himself. It removed his tattoos, gave him a suit jacket that fits him, and combed his hair.

"Oh man, I can't even," he said as he saw an image of what his life would be like once his parents finally kicked him out. "The struggle is real, bra!"

The 35-year-old dependent tried different poses and angles to see if the old age filter would show him living at his parents' house indefinitely, but all it did was show him working, mowing the grass, getting married, and settling down with his family.

Disappointed, the man asked his parents if they could find an apartment and a job for him sometime in the next decade."
    Steah-dee jahb?

Oh wait, I remember those! They went out with pensions and a 40 hour work week, replaced by the "gig economy" and "exempt positions."

Vermin and pests don’t count.
    To them they do

He should disown daughter. Put her on the street. Let her fend for herself. I'll bet that daddy is supporting her.

WAB
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."---- Robert A. Heinlein

The article I originally read (and the op does not mention this) is that this was a "canned hunt." The animal was raised in captivity and let lose for the losers to shoot.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

ďDuring the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!Ē

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    The animal was raised in captivity and let lose for the losers to shoot.
    Which detracts a bit from the heroism part, I guess.

Not that I give a crap what she thinks and I already know you cannot give facts about this stuff to them as it goes in one ear and out the other as if coated in Teflon dipped in K-Y.

That said I went over and watched about 30 seconds of her vid-don't. It will kill your brain cells.

What I got was a mid to low level IQ kid sitting on the batjroom floor who could barely string a coherent thought and was upset with her 'Daddy'.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

BTW, what does lion taste like?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Possum....

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    BTW, what does lion taste like?
    A lot like spotted owl. Both need marinating in milk before spicing and roasting.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    A lot like spotted owl. Both need marinating in milk before spicing and roasting.
    If it's like spotted owl, then it can't be as tough as bald eagle. Those puppies will test your molars.