Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Armed Man Shot And Killed After Hurling Molotov Cocktail At Seattle ICE Center
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think this individual will be seen through the prism of history to be like John Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry as the de facto trigger event for the first American civil war. In effect, this guy just started Civil War Two, although it may take some more time for things to settle out. He is Antifa, and he just engaged in an act of sedition, which is to seek the violent overthrow of the US Government, which he just did. Sedition. Antifa. Armed Militia response in Oregon. A mass violence event planned for August 17th here in Portland. Civil War Two isn't coming: IT IS HERE: NOW.

The link is here.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...to-i-am-antifa

Terrorist Who Firebombed ICE Facility Wrote In Manifesto: "I Am Antifa"

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit.news,

The terrorist who firebombed an ICE facility in Washington State yesterday released a manifesto before the attack stating, “I am Antifa” and said the attack was motivated by his opposition to “concentration camps” in the U.S.
    The rest of the manifesto is a rambling advocacy of identity politics mixed with hysteria about “concentration camps,” which clearly suggests that Van Spronsen was radicalized by fringe rhetoric from the likes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

At one point in the manifesto, Van Spronsen thanks his “trans comrades” and explains that he was armed with a semi-automatic weapon, suggesting he clearly planned to commit a massacre.

The Antifa gun club that Van Spronsen attended also locked its Twitter account down following the revelations.
    NOTE: THE GUN CLUB IS CALLED THE JOHN BROWN GUN CLUB! ANTFA IS PREPPING TO MURDER US!
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

. Doomer doug
    Has No Life - Lives on

I think this individual will be seen through the prism of history to be like John Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry as the de facto trigger event for the first American civil war. In effect, this guy just started Civil War Two, although it may take some more time for things to settle out
    . He is Antifa, and he just engaged in an act of sedition, which is to seek the violent overthrow of the US Government, which he just did. Sedition. Antifa. Armed Militia response in Oregon. A mass violence event planned for August 17th here in Portland. Civil War Two isn't coming: IT IS HERE: NOW.
    That was my initial gut clenching assessment as well. I pray for shinier things to come along and defuse all the puppets who're voluntarily strung up to their master's control panel.

Quite honestly, though, my only sliver of hope is how poorly I read things and how often I misjudged.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.

It is being reported that some 1,000 patriots are heading to Portland on August 17th to engage in thousands of armed antifa thugs. civil war is here
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    It is being reported that some 1,000 patriots are heading to Portland on August 17th to engage in thousands of armed antifa thugs. civil war is here
    A good warmup for storming Area 51.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Only Fox of the large media is covering this.....

Found it in UK Guardian.....and local and conservative sites.

Nobody in the MSM wants to own it.
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    A good warmup for storming Area 51.
    "If we Naruto run, we are faster than their bullets..."

( This girl has a chance at not getting shot... )

I can't believe the number of idiots that fell for that facebook post... Here's hoping we thin the herd a little...
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

#46:

Curiosity only... nothing personal:

Where is this stupid s*** (Naruto run) conceived?

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    #46:

Curiosity only... nothing personal:

Where is this stupid s*** (Naruto run) conceived?
    It's from a Japanese Manga cartoon...

This is Naruto

Naruto (ナルト) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and also dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa