Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME FBI Uncovers Secret Gangs of Tattooed Los Angeles Deputies
+ Reply to Thread

FBI Uncovers Secret Gangs of Tattooed Los Angeles Deputies

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has launched a probe into multiple gangs hidden within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

The Banditos, Spartans, Regulators, and Reapers are literal gangs that exist within the roughly 10,000 members of the Los Angeles law enforcement agency. The investigation was triggered by allegations of abuse by the Banditos in March.

Each member of the Banditos is tattooed with a skeleton wearing a sombrero, bandolier, and pistol. Allegations against them include using gang tactics to recruit young Latino deputies, and punishing those who reject their advances.

An unidentified source told the Los Angeles Times that FBI agents “have been trying to determine whether leaders of the Banditos require or encourage aspiring members to commit criminal acts, such as planting evidence or writing false incident reports, to secure membership in the group.”

Deputies David Silverio, Gregory Rodriguez and Rafael Munoz, and Sergeant Mike Hernandez were put on paid leave following the aforementioned allegations, but Sheriff Alex Villanueva has repeatedly minimized the danger. He labeled the gangs a mere “cultural norm,” and believes the problem has already been solved by past investigations.

This is far from the first time violent corruption has spilled out of the cracks in the department. Accusations over the last decade alone have included covering up police brutality, even breaking the bones of suspects in their custody in order to “earn their ink.” Villanueva has chalked that fault up to previous leadership, saying the gangs “ran roughshod” over past sheriffs.

Of course, both Sheriff Alex Villanueva and the FBI have refused to comment on the current investigation.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...eles-deputies/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Gangs have penetrated all law enforcement groups to further the gangs influence....

House cleaning needs to be done....

Texican....

These all need to be put down like the rabid slimy creatures they are.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF I used to run with giants, now I wait to be zombie road kill.

They have to be some kind of STUPID to tattoo themselves into ANY gang.....it worked well for the German SS during WWII. Hmmmmm
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

There was something like this in the nj state police. Had a gang member clerical person clearing the records of gang bangers trying to apply to the academy. I don't know how much your going to find it was kept hush hush.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    They have to be some kind of STUPID to tattoo themselves into ANY gang.....it worked well for the German SS during WWII. Hmmmmm

MS13 members are heavily tatted up.

Remember that Dirty Harry movie where a gang had infiltrated the San Francisco PD and they tried to recruit Harry?

Not a new thought. Sure is a nightmare though.

Bad enough there are crooked cops let alone gangs infiltrating the Dept.

This is deeply disturbing news.

Something tells me the Sheriff is a sympathizer. Any honest Sheriff would be pounding the podium declaring that any gang members would be rooted out and tossed out.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

The Rampart Division scandal will be seen as a preschool picnic compared to the latino cop gangs!

Thanks, Christopher Commission!
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

There is no part of our multi-level government that can be trusted. None.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    There is no part of our multi-level government that can be trusted. None.
    I have to go with you there.
    Nothing good can come from this. Damn.

Jeff
    "I tremble for my nation when I realize that God is just."- Thomas Jefferson
    The capacity to learn is a gift;
    The ability to learn is a skill;
    The willingness to learn is a choice.
    - REBEC OF GINAZ _ Dune House Harkonnen

The same thing is happening within the military, you can bet on it, giving odds in the process....the multiple fifth columns are everywhere.... buy more ammo

IIRC, there was a very similar situation in Texas regarding tatted up cops who were all members of a crime syndicate.
    It's everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    The same thing is happening within the military, you can bet on it, giving odds in the process....the multiple fifth columns are everywhere.... buy more ammo
    Yeah Army CID, NCIS , AFOSI , and FB1, have had investigations into this since the mid / late 2000's l believe. The PTB's didn't want to believe it and had to be shown photos of / taken out and shown the actual tagging of buildings in a few places.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF I used to run with giants, now I wait to be zombie road kill.

I was reading an article about Muslim gangs in law enforcement in Europe. Seems to be all over.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

But it's all good according to Sheriff Villanueva --- after all, it's just a cultural norm!
    (Yeah, in Mexico and other third world shit holes, but it isn't supposed to be a cultural norm here!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    But it's all good according to Sheriff Villanueva --- after all, it's just a cultural norm!
    (Yeah, in Mexico and other third world shit holes, but it isn't supposed to be a cultural norm here!)
    That’s what I found unusual for a response

Some people are not identifying as American first.
    Last edited by blueinterceptor; 07-12-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    Of course, American organized crime - aka as the mafia - might disagree - as well as its more recent brethren, the deep state and the Clinton machine . . .

Going back in history, the several big-city political machines come to mind, too - point being, American "gangs" have been around since the beginning, in one form or another.

They're just OUR gangs - part of the furniture, so to speak.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Looking out on the radar, it will be messy when these cop gangs get into turf wars.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

It is the regular people who are the losers in things like this. The US taxpayers and the guy just trying to make a living for his family.