Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MSM ‘You’re a punk!’ Ex-Trump adviser & CNN journalist almost come to blows at White House
+ Reply to Thread

‘You’re a punk!’ Ex-Trump adviser & CNN journalist almost come to blows at White House

Videos & twits at link.

Tensions between mainstream media and supporters of President Donald Trump threatened to spill over into violence at the White House Rose Garden, as a former Trump adviser and a CNN journalist almost came to blows.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka, who served as deputy assistant to Trump for several months in 2017, accused CNN and Playboy contributor Brian Karem of being a “punk” and not a journalist, after Karem reportedly made disparaging comments about social media influencers gathered for an announcement.

Karem had said that the assembled crowd was “prone to demonic possession,” according to Sofia Carbone of Human Events. When Gorka took offense to that, Karem said they should “take it outside.”

“You’re threatening me now in the White House – in the Rose Garden,” Gorka roared. “You’re not a journalist, you’re a punk!”

He then walked away, to chants of “Gorka!” from the Trump supporters in the crowd.

Video shared by Aaron Rupar of the liberal outlet Vox shows only Gorka shouting at Karem, and describes the British-born Hungarian-American as a “fascist,” blaming the incident on Trump.

Thursday afternoon’s episode was also caught on video by conservative commentator Jim Hanson, who told Karem, “Just for the record, he’d kick your punk a**.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/463967-gorka-...k-rose-garden/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Well, the video hasn't appeared on Youtube yet.

And Trump could cure cancer, and Vox would say Obama gave him the cure telepathically.

Methinks Karem came to the presser sufficiently "lubricated."

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

It is getting real....

Soon threats will turn into violence....

Be prepared for it is coming....

Go Gorka....

Texican....

My opinion of Gorka has kinda wavered.

This is definitely a mark in the PLUS column.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post

I understand and agree with you completely.
    The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    Well, the video hasn't appeared on Youtube yet.

And Trump could cure cancer, and Vox would say Obama gave him the cure telepathically.

Methinks Karem came to the presser sufficiently "lubricated."

Dobbin
    It's on youtube... That is where I saw it and it is glorious!

Gorka, Adam Keefe, and Joy Villa:

( 2:45 ) WHITE HOUSE FIGHT: Chaos ERUPTS Between Media Members After President Trump Remarks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2eTFA7eIM
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

To really grind it in, this Gorka guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post

Should have told the CNN clown "They [the internet media guys] are the future, and you're the past. With your ratings, you'll be OOB before Pres. Trump finishes his second term."
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Hold my latte while I get Sean Hannity to talk to him.

Well, have to say, it was a couple black people who stuck up for Gorka. Good for them, I enjoyed seeing that more than Gorka calling the Moron journalist a punk ( that was awesome too).