Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Mother arrested for driving with her kids in pool on roof of her car
+ Reply to Thread

16 Mother arrested for driving with her kids in pool on roof of her car

(I didn't know whether to place this under Insanity or Moron - because she's BOTH!)

Mother arrested for driving with her kids in pool on roof of her car

Published: 07/10/19 12:33 pm EDT

An Illinois mother was arrested after authorities say she was driving around with her kids inside a pool on the roof of her vehicle.

The Dixon Police Department said they were notified by a concerned citizen about the vehicle on Tuesday.

Officers found the vehicle driving around with a blue inflatable pool on the roof with two juveniles inside of it.

Advertisement - Story continues below

Police conducted a traffic stop and spoke with the driver, 49-year-old Jennifer A. Janus Yeager.

Officers were told Yeager drove into town to inflate the pool at a friendís house and had her two daughters ride inside of the empty pool to hold it down on their drive home.

Yeager was placed under arrest for two counts of endangering the health or life of a child and two counts of reckless conduct.

She was also cited for failure to secure a passenger of the age of 8 and under the age of 16.

Yeager was taken to the Dixon Police Department where she was processed and released after posting bond.

https://www.10tv.com/article/mother-...r-car-2019-jul
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Every time you think stupid has reached rock bottom.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Were they wearing a personal flotation device? /sarc
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Just when you think you've made something idiot proof.....the world creates a better idiot.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Shockingly not in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    Just when you think you've made something idiot proof.....the world creates a better idiot.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

Texican

Sounds like it would be fun, if the roof were a bit larger, and the pool had water.

Was there water in the pool?

The elevator does not go to the top.
    Proverbs 11:20 God canít stand deceivers, but oh how he relishes integrity.

What Faroe said, lol! What a kool Mom. (ok, not so safe, but sounds so fun!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Was there water in the pool?
    It's in the OP: Officers were told Yeager drove into town to inflate the pool at a friend’s house and had her two daughters ride inside of the empty pool to hold it down on their drive home.

Had she not had the kids, she probably would have put water in the pool to accomplish what the kids were intended to do. It's good to have a special purpose.

I reeeeeeaaaallly wonder....................... if she's a demoncrat?

The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    It's in the OP: Officers were told Yeager drove into town to inflate the pool at a friend’s house and had her two daughters ride inside of the empty pool to hold it down on their drive home.

Had she not had the kids, she probably would have put water in the pool to accomplish what the kids were intended to do. It's good to have a special purpose.
    Point taken! You'd think she'd just fold the pool instead of putting her kids on the roof, but, you know, hey.

car pool?

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    car pool?
    Nice.

Some areas have a designated lane.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by blackjeep View Post
    I reeeeeeaaaallly wonder....................... if she's a demoncrat?

I don't either side wants to claim the honor - but Dixon is Ronald Regan's pre-CA stomping ground ....
    Illini Warrior

Bet she doesn't make the kids ware helmets to ride their bikes or seat belts/car seats in the car and probably smokes in the car/house too.

But granted my mom never let me ride in the pool on the roof while driving, that could of killed me.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Bet she doesn't make the kids ware helmets to ride their bikes or seat belts/car seats in the car and probably smokes in the car/house too.

But granted my mom never let me ride in the pool on the roof while driving, that could of killed me.
    It reminded me of an episode of Raising Hope, where one of the cast, then a teenage mother, relates how she was considered cool in the small town where she lived. "...A wine cooler in one hand, a cigarette in the other, and a bun in the oven. The looks I used to get!” This was before she tried to be the first teenage mother in town to climb the top of the town's radio tower.

Seems like I always get a little bummed out when life imitates art.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    It reminded me of an episode of Raising Hope, where one of the cast, then a teenage mother, relates how she was considered cool in the small town where she lived. "...A wine cooler in one hand, a cigarette in the other, and a bun in the oven. The looks I used to get!” This was before she tried to be the first teenage mother in town to climb the top of the town's radio tower.

Seems like I always get a little bummed out when life imitates art.
    Not only do I remembet hugging the hump on the floor board in the back of the station wagon, cause the cigarette smoke was so thick in the car, hell what was a seatbelt much less a car seat? Also I was riding a honda 50 with no helmet. And had a savage over n under at 8 years old that I packed around all the time, rabbit hunting....

Then there was the Hells Angels parties down at the lake I would walk around in looking for a beer and long butts to smoke, our trailer park was right on the edge of Folsom lake California 1974. My mom was dating a senior Angel btw, so I was not worried a bit.