Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME San Luis Obispo Police Chief’s Gun Stolen After She Forgets It In Restroom
+ Reply to Thread

San Luis Obispo Police Chief’s Gun Stolen After She Forgets It In Restroom

She should not have a gun or even sharp tools in her possession.
    The gun is still missing.
    SS

'
    San Luis Obispo Police Chief’s Gun Stolen After She Forgets It In Restroom
    July 11, 2019 at 9:03 am

SAN LUIS OBISPO (CBSLA) – Surveillance photos have been released of a man suspected of stealing the San Luis Obispo police chief’s gun after she forgot it in a restaurant bathroom Wednesday.

In a video posted to the department’s Facebook page Wednesday night, Chief Deanna Cantrell admitted that she took off her gun while using the restroom at an El Pollo Loco restaurant early Wednesday afternoon and apologized to the public.

A man (left) suspected of stealing a gun belonging to San Luis Obispo Police Chief Deanna Cantrell (right) after she forgot it in a restaurant bathroom on July 10, 2019. (San Luis Obispo Police Department)

Even though my gun was in a holster, it didn’t stay clipped to my pants, so I removed it, and I placed it next to me,” Cantrell said.

She exited the bathroom without the gun, and by the time she realized it was missing a few minutes later, she returned to find it gone.

“I left, and I left my firearm in a restroom,” Cantrell said. ‘Within minutes I realized it, but when I went back it was gone.”

Police checked security video and determined that three customers entered the restroom between the time Cantrell had used it and then noticed her gun missing.

It’s the man who entered the restroom immediately after Cantrell who investigators suspect stole the weapon because he immediately left without ordering food. Surveillance photos of him have been released. The other two patrons remained in the restaurant and informed police that they did not see a gun in the bathroom.

“The first man, whose photo was released on Facebook, went into the restroom after me and then immediately left the restaurant without ordering any food,” Cantrell said.

As of Thursday, the gun remains missing. Cantrell said that she informed her supervisor, and the gun’s serial number has been entered into a national database. It’s unclear if she will face any punishment from the department for the mistake.

“My actions were irresponsible and dangerous, and I’m so grateful that after our preliminary investigation, a child didn’t find it,” Cantrell said.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019...t-in-restroom/
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

THERE ARE NO WORDS. She should be dismissed.
    SnowSquaw
    WHO IS Q? #QANON #WWG1WGA .... Let's do this.

If you take your weapon off your belt, you drop it in your pants. Then it's impossible to forget.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Chief Deanna Cantrell over SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA loses her firearm....

Who would have thought that a leftist would even have a firearm....

Texican....

I guess they don't have his and her bathrooms anymore.

was not stolen.
    finders keepers, losers weepers
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post

Texican....
    Nerf gun...

What a dumbass. Now will the city be liable if the gun is used in a crime?

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post

Texican....
    It's to rob, enslave, and kill whites/conservatives/heterosexuals/Christians/males. Didn't you know?
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Doesn't this kind of law officer keep the bullet (only one) in his/her shirt pocket?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    If you take your weapon off your belt, you drop it in your pants. Then it's impossible to forget.
    Yes, sir, that’s served me well over the years. Thing is though, was she out of uniform? Because usually in uniform, you have that huge duty belt you couldn’t possibly forget...

She may have been in plain clothes, and had an “uncomfortable or unfamiliar” holster.

At any rate, whatever she’d do to the rank and file guy, should be done to she.

Shift off w/o pay, suspension, letter in file, dismissal.

She'll give a big kiss to anyone returning the gun!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjeep View Post
    She'll give a big kiss to any WOMAN returning the gun!

I tweaked that for ya.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

She should suffer the same fate a patrol officer would for such a frack up.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF I used to run with giants, now I wait to be zombie road kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    She should suffer the same fate a patrol officer would for such a frack up.
    Yes.

And, the officer *is* human. I've seen it happen. Had a eatery call for assistance and the caller wouldn't say why just that he had a "lost and found" to turn in... When I got there, he handed me a gym bag. Inside was a Glock 21... I think "score"! After 30 days I got a free Glock... Took it to the police substation and started digging a little deeper with the on-duty LEO... Came up with a police ID and badge ( crap! ). The cop that was with me ( he was a 33 year veteran ) looked up the officer on the PD directory and called him personally, then told me that "This doesn't leave here".

The cop that lost his gun showed up in about 5 minutes and was not only very appreciative but very embarrassed as he never made eye contact with either of us. At the time I couldn't figure out why and the cop that was with me explained that the guy who lost the gun was a detective and if anyone found out about it he would lose his job and pension.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    was not stolen.
    finders keepers, losers weepers
    Absolutely, it was not stolen. It was abandoned. She is quite the dumdass. bw is right with some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    I guess they don't have his and her bathrooms anymore.
    A San Luis Obispo SINGLE bathroom in an establishment? CA of course. Progressive or poor?

Quote Originally Posted by WFK View Post
    A San Luis Obispo SINGLE bathroom in an establishment? CA of course. Progressive or poor?
    At "The Crazy Chicken"? Could be either.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

PERSEC OPSEC COMMSEC Live or Die by your Tradecraft.

Should I vanish, only one person here will know.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

It's now been returned

Details please.

Ya beat me to it. I wondered if her/his dad was Barney Fife.