Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

VIDEO Trump 25 Years Ago - Still the Same Then as He Is Now!
+ Reply to Thread

Trump 25 Years Ago - Still the Same Then as He Is Now!

VIDEO Uncovered Trump Interview From Over 25 Years Ago Will Shock A Lot of People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=MOKi5YeNtRI

3 minutes long

This is the interview that I remember from 1987. He made so much sense and he had Oprah and the audience with him . He hasn't changed a bit but boy have the circumstances.

President Trump was correct in 1980's and correct today....

Texican....

One thing that I appreciated about Trump when he started to run is what you see is what you get. Most politicians are chameleons whose message changes with the audience. Like Hillary, when she was recorded saying that she has two positions on most issues, one public and the other private. With Trump you don’t have to guess where he stands on something. That is a rare and fresh breath.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    One thing that I appreciated about Trump when he started to run is what you see is what you get. Most politicians are chameleons whose message changes with the audience. Like Hillary, when she was recorded saying that she has two positions on most issues, one public and the other private. With Trump you don’t have to guess where he stands on something. That is a rare and fresh breath.
    Watched a old Johnny Carson show, he had Jerry Brown on. Think it was just before Ragen got the governorship. Jerry sounded like a right wing conservitive constitutional republican.

I hate 99% of all carreer politicians and especially lawyers who become politicians!
    Last edited by West; 07-12-2019 at 08:41 AM.

And there are people who call this man an idiot. Trump had it right on the money back then and he's trying to take care of business today. I'm thinking that Oprah had to have been saying to herself "Damn, if i want to be President I have to get past THIS guy? Oh HELL no...not going to happen".

Thank you Mr President, for finally having had seen enough and jumping in to try and fix this train wreck.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Amazing!