Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRISIS One America News (OANN) Mising From Roku Update#4 Found
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

7 One America News (OANN) Mising From Roku Update#4 Found

I am always billed by ROKU for OANN on the 8th of the month. This time no bill (it comes out as a auto payment). I went to the ROKU site and it is no longer listed. Could it be that ROKU dropped it? My guess is that some snowflakes at ROKU don't like it. I went to the OANN site and they don't list ROKU. Besides some cable systems they list KLOWD TV.

The funny thing is that I am still able to get it as of this morning on ROKU. Anyone else noticed this.
    Last edited by Panner; 07-11-2019 at 03:44 PM.

The Self-Sustaining, Independent Nation of Texas
    I'll let you know when I get home from work later today. It was working fine when I was watching it on my Roku stick last night.
    “Under divine blessing, we must rely on the bayonet when firearms cannot be furnished”
    – General Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson (April 1861)

It worked for me this morning, but is not listed on Rokus website at all. It was on the tv screen this morning. I just now checked and was able to get it.

Must have been a glitch when I tried to find it on the roku site. Just tried again and it showed up. Funny thing is I still haven't been billed for it this month. Can't be without OANN, only real news available.

I have a ROKU that I use once in awhile.
    Where is OANN on it?
    I didn't see it on the main screen and I looked thru Pluto TV, found NewsmaxTV tho.

Jeff
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

The Self-Sustaining, Independent Nation of Texas
    Sorry for the delayed response, Planner. Glad you figured it out. Working fine with my Roku stick on this end.
    “Under divine blessing, we must rely on the bayonet when firearms cannot be furnished”
    – General Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson (April 1861)

Normalguy, different Roku devices have different menu options. Before I continue, I should tell you that every channel they offer is like a smartphone app. You have to download it to your device before you can use it. In order to download it, you have to find it in the “Roku App Store”.

There are two ways to do it: go to the App Store and scroll through 500 channels, or use SEARCH. The latter method is much faster. SEARCH for “OAN”, and then download. You’ll need to subscribe to them. The cost is $5 a month.

As an aside, my menu item to go to the app store is “Streaming Channels”.