Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


BRKG Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors - Post 458 "Injured" In Fed Jail Cell
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 477
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    To be fair, the quote says that he likes beautiful women. He then states that Epstein likes them "...on the younger side."

    I think it was a dig against Epstein.
    I may be reading this wrong, but is Trump saying that he knew about Epstein's child toys?
    Sherree

  2. #82
    Again, I usually the most jaded one for miles, but my money's on

    there is no there there, nothing to tied to trump, and the aspertions and innuendos were already trotted out, and didn't work.
    There's not going to be an arkinciding solution this time, although this may well lead back to the CF...
    It remains interesting to me that so many pd involved with Weiner's puter are now dead
    It remains interesting to me that Hillary's cancelled her appearance
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    She couldn't keep her colors inside the lines, so she drew new lines.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    I'm Not Sure....
    Posts
    2,848
    Was reading another article that said if they grant Epstein bail on Monday, he will take his money and flee the country, never to be caught again.
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    To be fair, the quote says that he likes beautiful women. He then states that Epstein likes them "...on the younger side."

    I think it was a dig against Epstein.
    Thanks for exact reference. Obviously a dig.

    Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago when he brought an underage girl with him. Banned after that. Trump has nothing on him.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

    This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    I may be reading this wrong, but is Trump saying that he knew about Epstein's child toys?
    No doubt there was much innuendo etc. As far as the gory details about trafficking and worse, if Trump knew he would have told prosecutors. Maybe he did. But Epstein was let off in a plea.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

    This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Racing22 View Post
    Was reading another article that said if they grant Epstein bail on Monday, he will take his money and flee the country, never to be caught again.
    He doesn't have to worry. Maurene Comey, pink pussy hatted daughter of James Comey, has been assigned to the so called prosecution.

    This was all a joke.

    No justice.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

    Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    I may be reading this wrong, but is Trump saying that he knew about Epstein's child toys?
    Both of these men are older than me (and I'm in my early 60s) and I can report that when I was younger (in my teens through my forties) it was totally "normal" for everyone to "know" about "Creepy" So and So and that they were to be avoided (either by yourself or anyone you held dear especially a child or teenager who you were protecting).

    People learned pretty quickly that trying to report those in power (especially in the entertainment or political fields) without absolute concrete evidence was not likely to get the perps any charges but WAS likely to get themselves or someone they loved hurt, sometimes in very permanent ways.

    A lot of people will risk themselves to do the right thing, but not their families, especially not their kids and the really serious jerks are masters at manipulations on a number of fronts which is one of the ways they get to the positions that they do sometimes.

    Add this to the fact that it is no secret (or woo) that intelligence agencies since the dawn of time (or probably at least Ancient Summer) have always tried to get "control files" on important or influential people among their foreign counterparts (not just enemies, friends too) and that any broken sex taboos (especially with children or young people) are the very "best" information/proof to have in terms of blackmail of all sorts.

    So yes, Trump (and probably nearly everyone in Hollywood over the age of 14) may have "known" that this sleaze wad "liked um young," but while that might make for bad political smears today (and in some cases could technically make him an "accomplice" under some circumstances) it wouldn't have been normal at the time to try and report anything, at least not without the sort of iron clade evidence that few of us are going to have without taking a camera and hiding it in someone else's bedroom or "casting couch."

    That doesn't make it "right" or a "good" thing, it means that the past is a different country and people really did do things differently there.

    As long as there are no actual photos of the current administration actually "in the act," proving anything solid against them is going to be difficult, probably not impossible in the current social-political climate but difficult.

    I totally agree that anyone directly involved in child sex trafficking or slavery is not above the law and punishment, but if everyone that simply suspected that so-and-so had "issues" was legally liable for not reporting their suspicions or the rumors than I suspect something like 80 to 90 percent of the entertainment industry over 50 and most Washington Swamp Dwellers would be in jail and I don't see that happening.

    I can, however, see this being used to target certain individuals (or "paint them with the brush" of rumors) including the President.

    Then it comes down to "what did he know [if anything], when did he know it and what did he do about it?"

    I don't know the answers to those questions, but I suspect we may be seeing a "fight" to try and find out.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

  8. #88
    The more I think about it, the more I feel this was just an elaborate hoax on the part of the deep state. The placing of Comey's daughter on the prosecution tells me that they will use Epstain to go after the President.

    We need to pray as never before. And then be ready to fight as never before.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

    Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Both of these men are older than me (and I'm in my early 60s) and I can report that when I was younger (in my teens through my forties) it was totally "normal" for everyone to "know" about "Creepy" So and So and that they were to be avoided (either by yourself or anyone you held dear especially a child or teenager who you were protecting).

    People learned pretty quickly that trying to report those in power (especially in the entertainment or political fields) without absolute concrete evidence was not likely to get the perps any charges but WAS likely to get themselves or someone they loved hurt, sometimes in very permanent ways.

    A lot of people will risk themselves to do the right thing, but not their families, especially not their kids and the really serious jerks are masters at manipulations on a number of fronts which is one of the ways they get to the positions that they do sometimes.

    Add this to the fact that it is no secret (or woo) that intelligence agencies since the dawn of time (or probably at least Ancient Summer) have always tried to get "control files" on important or influential people among their foreign counterparts (not just enemies, friends too) and that any broken sex taboos (especially with children or young people) are the very "best" information/proof to have in terms of blackmail of all sorts.

    So yes, Trump (and probably nearly everyone in Hollywood over the age of 14) may have "known" that this sleaze wad "liked um young," but while that might make for bad political smears today (and in some cases could technically make him an "accomplice" under some circumstances) it wouldn't have been normal at the time to try and report anything, at least not without the sort of iron clade evidence that few of us are going to have without taking a camera and hiding it in someone else's bedroom or "casting couch."

    That doesn't make it "right" or a "good" thing, it means that the past is a different country and people really did do things differently there.

    As long as there are no actual photos of the current administration actually "in the act," proving anything solid against them is going to be difficult, probably not impossible in the current social-political climate but difficult.

    I totally agree that anyone directly involved in child sex trafficking or slavery is not above the law and punishment, but if everyone that simply suspected that so-and-so had "issues" was legally liable for not reporting their suspicions or the rumors than I suspect something like 80 to 90 percent of the entertainment industry over 50 and most Washington Swamp Dwellers would be in jail and I don't see that happening.

    I can, however, see this being used to target certain individuals (or "paint them with the brush" of rumors) including the President.

    Then it comes down to "what did he know [if anything], when did he know it and what did he do about it?"

    I don't know the answers to those questions, but I suspect we may be seeing a "fight" to try and find out.
    Oh, I know what you mean, Melodi. I know there are folks out there that have best friends, and they know their friend is breaking the law, but don't saying anything for fear of their friend getting into trouble. Not saying that Trump did this. For the most part, my comments have been just me thinking out loud trying to get my head wrapped around it all.

    When it comes to the abuse of young women and children, of any kind, I tend to get pretty bent out of shape over it. I want the guilty to pay. Speaking here from personal experience.
    Sherree

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by minkykat View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I feel this was just an elaborate hoax on the part of the deep state. The placing of Comey's daughter on the prosecution tells me that they will use Epstain to go after the President.

    We need to pray as never before. And then be ready to fight as never before.
    You could be right, I can tell you from direct personal experience that despite being "officially" non-partisan (except for the lead attorney in each district selected by the President an confirmed by congress) pretty much EVERYONE in a US Attorney's office is aware of the basic political stance of at least all the Assistant US Attorneys and about half the staff as well.

    When Billy Clinton took over from Bush One they had to go "down the ranks" by about 10 or 12 Assistant "Attorneys" to even find a Democrat to appoint as "acting" and "nominated" The US Attorney (after several years of Republican administrations) and that was in the San Francisco Office!

    While my information is almost 30 years old now, I can't imagine that things have changed all that much and I'm pretty sure whoever appointed this lady "prosecutor" for the case knows exactly who her family is and she probably knows exactly what is expected of her if she wants to continue her career (in or out of Federal Service, most offices are sort of a revolving door for young lawyers on the way "up").
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    W. Georgia
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Hang them all. Sadly, I say ALL.....even if it includes the sitting CiC. I don't care one bit.

    ANYONE who abused a kid needs their just desserts. No matter who.
    I have a feeling there are some who were framed and a lot of blackmail going on. Let the light shine in those dark places.

  12. #92
    Epstein Was Banned From Mar-a-Lago Club After Soliciting Teen, Trump Provided Info Against Epstein To Lawyer For Victims

    https://www.weaselzippers.us/425269-...r-for-victims/

    With the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein, it’s prompting some to look at the association he had with people like Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.

    Yes, Trump knew Epstein, he was a neighbor and hung out at Mar-a-Lago. But there were some fundamental facts being left out of the equation.

    When Epstein apparently tried to solicit a Mar-a-Lago employee who was around 18 years old, Trump/Mar-a-Lago banned him, according to Page Six in 2007.
    Meanwhile, the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach last night confirmed a Web site report that Epstein has been banned there. “He would use the spa to try to procure girls. But one of them, a masseuse about 18 years old, he tried to get her to do things,” a source told us. “Her father found out about it and went absolutely ape-[bleep]. Epstein’s not allowed back.”
    And when the lawyer for some of the victims, Brad Edwards was subpoenaing people and trying to get information, he said Trump was one of the only people who voluntarily talked to him in 2009, provided information and helped him in the case against Epstein.

    You can see the lawyer here, starting around 5:44, talking about how Trump helped him and the victims.


    8:23
    Attorney Bradley Edwards Explains the Latest on Jeffrey Epstein's Prosecution

    “He is the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk, I’ll give you as much time as you want, I’ll tell you what you need to know and was very helpful in the information that he gave and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever. But had good information, that checked out and that helped us.”

    According to Radar Online, Edwards said it was obvious Trump wasn’t involved.

    “During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

    Meanwhile, logs show that Bill Clinton rode on the ‘Lolita Express’ at least 26 times.
    Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

    Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.
    And Virginia Roberts, who is one of Epstein’s alleged victims, said she saw Clinton at Epstein’s estate on Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands, the place some have referred to as “Orgy Island.” According to Fox, the logs do not show anything about Clinton going to the island.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

    This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

  13. #93
    Comment about Comey daughter being a prosecutor in this case, and I seriously doubt Epstein is going to get away with it this time around.

    Makes much more sense to me that it’s a honey trap.

    Get the boitch to compromise herself. As long as she’s in place she’s a problem.

    A high profile case. Already out in the public. Catch her at shenanigans. In public.

    Epstein gets his and takes dirty boitch with him.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

    This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    3,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    Epstein Was Banned From Mar-a-Lago Club After Soliciting Teen, Trump Provided Info Against Epstein To Lawyer For Victims

    https://www.weaselzippers.us/425269-...r-for-victims/

    With the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein, it’s prompting some to look at the association he had with people like Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.

    Yes, Trump knew Epstein, he was a neighbor and hung out at Mar-a-Lago. But there were some fundamental facts being left out of the equation.

    When Epstein apparently tried to solicit a Mar-a-Lago employee who was around 18 years old, Trump/Mar-a-Lago banned him, according to Page Six in 2007.
    Meanwhile, the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach last night confirmed a Web site report that Epstein has been banned there. “He would use the spa to try to procure girls. But one of them, a masseuse about 18 years old, he tried to get her to do things,” a source told us. “Her father found out about it and went absolutely ape-[bleep]. Epstein’s not allowed back.”
    And when the lawyer for some of the victims, Brad Edwards was subpoenaing people and trying to get information, he said Trump was one of the only people who voluntarily talked to him in 2009, provided information and helped him in the case against Epstein.

    You can see the lawyer here, starting around 5:44, talking about how Trump helped him and the victims.


    8:23
    Attorney Bradley Edwards Explains the Latest on Jeffrey Epstein's Prosecution

    “He is the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk, I’ll give you as much time as you want, I’ll tell you what you need to know and was very helpful in the information that he gave and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever. But had good information, that checked out and that helped us.”

    According to Radar Online, Edwards said it was obvious Trump wasn’t involved.

    “During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”

    Meanwhile, logs show that Bill Clinton rode on the ‘Lolita Express’ at least 26 times.
    Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

    Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.
    And Virginia Roberts, who is one of Epstein’s alleged victims, said she saw Clinton at Epstein’s estate on Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands, the place some have referred to as “Orgy Island.” According to Fox, the logs do not show anything about Clinton going to the island.
    Thanks for that bit of info, Be Well.
    Sherree

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    North of Cincinnati
    Posts
    8,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Hang them all. Sadly, I say ALL.....even if it includes the sitting CiC. I don't care one bit.

    ANYONE who abused a kid needs their just desserts. No matter who.
    Agreed. We have to be COMPLETELY clear of this
    Somewhere in the clouds, Your peak is shining, Have courage and go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_cqbxF0cg

  16. #96
    Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him
    by Joe Hoft July 7, 2019

    An attorney who represented the victims of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual assault said that in 2009, the only person that helped him was then citizen Donald Trump.

    Prosecuting attorney Bradley Edwards was interviewed in December 2018 in Palm Beach, Florida shortly after settling a court case he had with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

    The Palm Beach Daily News reported at that time –

    The #MeToo movement may have finally caught up with billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

    The 65-year-old politically-connected money manager on Tuesday admitted he sued Bradley Edwards to punish the attorney for successfully representing young women who claim Epstein sexually assaulted them at his Palm Beach mansion more than a decade ago.

    >>RELATED: Read Jeffrey Epstein’s full apology

    Epstein’s admission, his apology and his payment of an undisclosed amount of money to Edwards brought an abrupt end to what promised to be a salacious trial minutes before it was to begin in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.

    After the settlement was announced, attorney Edwards was interviewed outside the courthouse. He shared much about the case and then answered the interviewer’s question about whether Donald Trump was somehow related to the case since Epstein was a reportedly a friend of Trump (at the 5:00 mark – emphasis added) –


    Question from reporter: Our current President has had relationships with Epstein in the past and there are those, Katy Johnson and maybe other victims who’ve accused Trump of being involved in things like this.

    In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines. Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court. In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?

    Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

    Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?

    Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

    Donald Trump knew Jeffrey Epstein. He helped prosecutors who represented victims of Epstein and he reportedly kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago.

    Hat tip Lyndy
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ho-helped-him/
    Psalm 116
    1 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
    2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

  17. #97
    I honestly suspect that if the trial is at all "fair" then the Clintons (especially Bill) have a lot more to worry about than Trump does but these are early days and there are a lot of unknown "agendas" out there.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    4,462
    Quote Originally Posted by minkykat View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I feel this was just an elaborate hoax on the part of the deep state. The placing of Comey's daughter on the prosecution tells me that they will use Epstain to go after the President.

    We need to pray as never before. And then be ready to fight as never before.

    THIS ^^^^^ as I said in another thread. They are so far ahead of Trump and the Repubs. They are going to take him down one way or another. Sorry to say it but I believed Trump has held out too long. He's being outplayed. His release of whatever he has on the Demonrats and their collusion will to little to late.

    If they can tie Trump to this guy ..... He's toast.

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    2,494
    This will turn into a nothingburger very quickly. One of the two will happen:

    1. It is quietly swept under the rug and is forgotten about.
    2. He dies very quickly.

    Even if the possibility exists to smear Trump TPTB won't take the chance. The likelihood of it blowing back on the Dims is too great to risk.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LaLa Land
    Posts
    10,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    This will turn into a nothingburger very quickly. One of the two will happen:

    1. It is quietly swept under the rug and is forgotten about.
    2. He dies very quickly.

    Even if the possibility exists to smear Trump TPTB won't take the chance. The likelihood of it blowing back on the Dims is too great to risk.
    and then there's this:
    Attached Images
    Gold is the Money of Kings
    Silver is the Money of Gentlemen
    Barter is the money of Peasants
    But Debt is the money of Slaves

  21. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LaLa Land
    Posts
    10,477
    Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post
    THIS ^^^^^ as I said in another thread. They are so far ahead of Trump and the Repubs. They are going to take him down one way or another. Sorry to say it but I believed Trump has held out too long. He's being outplayed. His release of whatever he has on the Demonrats and their collusion will to little to late.

    If they can tie Trump to this guy ..... He's toast.
    She has to answer to AG Barr... no chance he will allow Comey to mess this case up... but you can bet Deep State is sheeting their pants.
    Gold is the Money of Kings
    Silver is the Money of Gentlemen
    Barter is the money of Peasants
    But Debt is the money of Slaves

  22. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    10,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Racing22 View Post
    Was reading another article that said if they grant Epstein bail on Monday, he will take his money and flee the country, never to be caught again.
    I bet they already have his assets frozen, his plane grounded and his passport revoked. He isn't going any where.

  23. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    10,979
    Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post

    If they can tie Trump to this guy ..... He's toast.
    Nope, Trump's been tied to a lot of people and none of them stuck. What's in it for Epstein, he's already crossed the line.

  24. #104
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Beaverland
    Posts
    12,917
    I posted the original order about the judge releasing the redacted documents on July 3rd. For whatever reason, that didn't get much notice here. Here is the original link. It looks to me that both Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton are going down for raping 15 year old girls. I always said the only reason the system will go down, politics wise, is if the pedophile rings among our elite politicians, corporate leaders, media, religious are fully exposed and the rocks are kicked over. Well, this is a freaking BOULDER and Epstein is going to expose a lot of them. I thought Weiner would do it, but it was covered up by the FBI and NYPD. I wonder if all the NYPD suicides were due to them knowing this was about to be exposed?

    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...sed&highlight=


    Court Orders Epstein documents released

    Oh, Boy is this a huge development. It brings into focus Bubby Clinton's 25 trips to Epstein's Virgin Island sexual predator location. As well as Britain's Prince Andrews sexual escapades with minor girls. It will also likely shine a search light on the deal made to cover all of this up, including a plea deal that allowed Epstein to do only a few months, although he is still a registered sex offender. The only thing, in my opinion, that could really take down the Deep State is court released, documented examples of pedophila, sexual abuse of teenagers and children, that gets widespread coverage in the mainstream media. Of course, the whore/fake news media has already been covering all this sexual perversion up, but the dam is now breaking. The fact this ruling is made on the July 4th holiday is also of extreme spiritual significance to me. I am seeing millstones being tied around the necks of our elite pedophile rings.

    the link is below.

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...leged-sex-ring

    REAKING THE SILENCE
    Court Orders Release of Sealed Docs About Jeffrey Epstein’s Alleged Sex Ring

    In a blow to the billionaire pedophile and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, a federal court ordered the release of sealed court records in a case brought by an alleged victim.
    Kate Briquelet

    Senior Reporter
    Updated 07.03.19 1:11PM ET / Published 07.03.19 12:06PM ET

    A federal appeals court has ordered the release of sealed court records pertaining to billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex ring—spelling a victory for the victims, whose lawyers said the documents will prove Epstein trafficked underage girls to his famous friends.

    On Wednesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled certain records in a defamation lawsuit filed by accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Epstein’s alleged madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, should be made public record.

    In its opinion, the panel vacated a Manhattan federal judge’s decision to keep the records secret and ordered the summary judgment record in the 2017 case to be unsealed—with minimal redactions—after it issues a mandate closing the case. The court also remanded the case to the district court for a review of the remaining sealed materials.

    The court stated that “upon reviewing the summary judgment materials in connection with this appeal, we find that there is no countervailing privacy interest sufficient to justify their continued sealing.”

    A timeline for when the summary judgment record would be unsealed isn’t immediately clear.

    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post
    Today 12:58 PM #2
    Doomer Doug
    Doomer Doug is online now Has No Life - Lives on TB

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Beaverland
    Posts
    12,338

    BOOM. the link is below

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...clintons-next/

    Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking, And Now Actor Kevin Spacey Questioned for Sexual Assault… Are the Clintons Next?
    Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft July 7, 2019

    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

  25. #105
    My opinion is this is the beginning of the unveiling of the Deep State actors involved in all the pizzagate and other pedo rackets. Think Podesta and Hildabeast. Trump has orchestrated it rather than being a victim of prosecution. The guy does NOT lose. Besides, how much trouble can you get in when you're not drunk or high. Horny Bill was for sure on the blow.

  26. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    That being the case, who stands to lose the most, of those inticted? If Dims are the most affected, will it be possible to use those names against Dim party? Likewise, Repubicans also indicted, could affect 2020 race. If anyone is on that list, there will, justifiably be, Hell to pay. I just wish that the Code Duello still existed. Epstein and his filthy comrades should all hang. Period, no exceptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by y2ksurvivor View Post
    Hope they don't find Donald made a few trips to the island.

    Perhaps some of you have seen the names on the supposed flight logs to the island on Jeff's private plane?

    Some posit that Epstein was working for Israeli intelligence, placed hidden cameras in the rooms on the island. Bribe/blackmail fodder to control our politicians.

    Donald can't be bribed, but anyone can be blackmailed.
    You both bring up another note of caution - in this situation, could the SDNY/FBI represent a pure deep state faction move designed to gain control of the narrative/meme/image/idea in the minds and hearts of J6P, while cordoning off a significant point of pedo damage (like pinching a bleeding artery, or, closing water-tight doors in a hull-damaged ship to prevent the whole ship from filling with water and sinking) that, if left unchecked by the SDNY/FBI/deep state, could spread out to affect deep state/pedo operatives/practitioners worldwide? Is this an attempt to get WAY out ahead of this, trying to gain control of the narrative?

    Could Epstein be coerced, or otherwise be engaged as a sharp-pointed tool to provide damning false testimony against Team Trump, backed up with artificially concocted video and/or audio evidence to bolster the deep state's wish to damage Team Trump in the eyes of J6Ps worldwide?

    Just looking around "behind it all" to try and detect any unseen incomings.


    intothegoodnight

    ETA: Epstein may, indeed, represent a deep state faction of Israeli intelligence - if so, this situation could become quite serious, quickly.
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 07-07-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

    — Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

  27. #107
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Beaverland
    Posts
    12,917
    Yep, the tidal wave of brown stuff is starting now. Forbes, one of the most conservative, corporate Republican Koch Brothers types is getting nervous. The link is below The date this was posted was July 3rd, the same day I posted the story. And yeah, gang: BILL CLINTON IS GOING DOWN!

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#ffce3825ac9f

    Jeffrey Epstein Documents Could Expose Powerful Politicians, Businessmen

    Lisette Voytko Forbes Staff

    Topline: A federal appeals court Wednesday ordered that 167 documents in a lawsuit that alleges famously well-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein participated in a sex-trafficking ring should be unsealed—and that many of his powerful friends could be named.

    In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”

    Virginia Guiffre (now Roberts) filed the lawsuit against Ghislane Maxwell, alleging that she had used her as part of a sex trafficking network of underage girls to Epstein and a number of his famous friends, including his lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. Both men denied the accusations.

    Dershowitz has supported unsealing the documents, according to the Daily Beast.
    The documents will not be immediately available, as anonymous individuals involved in the case have two weeks to file appeals.

    The court advised the documents be read carefully. “We therefore urge the media to exercise restraint in covering potentially defamatory allegations, and we caution the public to read such accounts with discernment,” wrote the court in its decision.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

  28. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    James Comey’s daughter is an Assistant U.S. Attorney at the Southern District of New York...just saying
    And, just the other day, didn't the DOJ successfully petition the Fed court system to bar public release of some James Comey transcripts/email, or something to that effect?


    intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

    — Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

  29. #109
    Q posted surveillance photos of the tunnels under the "Temple" or whatever it is on Epstein's island. Very bad looking stuff going on, looked like children. There are many more, including video, extant. Epstein has since spent beacoup $$ filling in said tunnels.

    There is likely worse stuff than "merely" trafficking adolescent/teenage girls.

    Trump has nothing to do with this at all and neither does Dershowitz.

    There also may be overlap with NXIVM freaks. Lots of big names involved with both.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

    This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

  30. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Looking Up
    Posts
    11,178
    Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew are in the running for the most frequent flyer miles on the Lolita Express. You have to remember even the big love poodle Al Gore spent Island time. So did the Hilda Beast. I don’t trust the SDNY attorney office any more than I can through the whole lot across the road. Something is afoul with the daughter of James Comey leading this case in that they would eat their own to smear Trump. This is the same outfit that swore to get Donald Trump Jr. any way possible. Maybe she is hoping for a get out of jail free card for Daddy but the stakes are to high of a cost for the Dims. Tough one to call. In any event I for one am glad Epstein is locked up. I think they will try to smear Donald as much as possible but I do not believe him guilty of any wrong doing with Epstein. Dims are desperate.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

  31. #111


    To be fair I doubt Trump has very much to do with this guy but he has been seen with him a few times. My assumption it was for business dealings of some sort.
    I would remind you the extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! Also let me remind you that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Barry Goldwater

    There comes a time when even the common man must spit on his hands, raise the black flag and begin slitting throats. H.L. Mencken

  32. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    People learned pretty quickly that trying to report those in power (especially in the entertainment or political fields) without absolute concrete evidence was not likely to get the perps any charges but WAS likely to get themselves or someone they loved hurt, sometimes in very permanent ways.

    A lot of people will risk themselves to do the right thing, but not their families, especially not their kids and the really serious jerks are masters at manipulations on a number of fronts which is one of the ways they get to the positions that they do sometimes.

    As long as there are no actual photos of the current administration actually "in the act," proving anything solid against them is going to be difficult, probably not impossible in the current social-political climate but difficult.
    I think you are light-pedaling this a bit - I contend that BEFORE anyone is allowed to ascend into "the halls of power," they WILL ALREADY have a "control file of sufficient strength" to assure that they WILL NOT DEVIATE from the proscribed narrative of their puppet masters.

    Let me state that again, clearly - the puppet masters wish to remain in control at all times, and PROACTIVELY SEEK to taint ANYONE wishing to move into a position of power.

    My larger point - likely nearly everyone within the upper echelons are compromised - Supreme Court, DoJ (especially), three-letter bunch, NSA, MIC, Wall Street, bankers, the entertainment industry, the MSM, state and local officials and decision makers, the BAR - anywhere there is power being wielded, you will be almost CERTAIN to find compromised individuals - could be pedo issues, could be payoffs/offshore accounts, could be known collusion with foreign powers/sovereign intel and criminal groups, or part of a drug running and/or human trafficking operation - different levels of compromise, depending upon the significance of the decision-making position occupied.

    Compromise FIRST - THEN ascent to a power position. I'd also be willing to bet that some are followed and compromised during their college years - sometimes decades before they may be "eligible" for a power-slot position.

    The method seems to be a sexual compromise, or a serious breach of black-letter law with no/long statue of limitations, coupled with "easy money" that makes a congressional decision maker wealthy beyond their means (stick and carrot), backed up by the occasional Arkanside or serious injury to a loved one/family/kids, or the compromised individual, themselves, as the sledge-hammer to drive the puppet master's point home - for all to see and kow-tow to, if they know "what is good for them."

    It is as ferociously barbaric as it is uncompromising - once an individual is locked in, they realize there is little chance for escape - THEY ARE OWNED.

    Think - why was JFK so publicly and brutally/graphically murdered, right in front of the WHOLE WORLD to see/watch?

    Message sent.

    Message received.

    The REST, is history.

    Human psychology 101 at work.


    intothegoodnight
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 07-07-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

    — Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

  33. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    10,979
    Fair use cited

    Attempt to link Epstein to POTUS backfires on libs; attorney reveals Trump was ‘very helpful’ in case against him

    July 7, 2019 | Zachary Leeman | Print Article

    For leftists trying their best to connect billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and President Donald Trump, a rediscovered video making the rounds on social media brings with it some bad news.

    Bradley Edwards, an attorney who successfully represented multiple Epstein victims, actually praised Trump as one of the few connected people who chose to help him when he was building his case against Epstein — facing charges now of sex trafficking, Epstein was at the time charged with paying many underage girls for sex.
    (Screenshot from The Conscious Resistance YouTube)

    Edwards was actually sued by Epstein at one point, though that case ended up being settled and Epstein admitted to suing out of retaliation.

    The Palm Beach Daily News wrote at the time about the settlement, “The #MeToo movement may have finally caught up with billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.The 65-year-old politically-connected money manager on Tuesday admitted he sued Bradley Edwards to punish the attorney for successfully representing young women who claim Epstein sexually assaulted them at his Palm Beach mansion more than a decade ago.”

    They added, “Epstein’s admission, his apology and his payment of an undisclosed amount of money to Edwards brought an abrupt end to what promised to be a salacious trial minutes before it was to begin in Palm Beach County Circuit Court.”

    Many news outlets have now been trying their best to give a Trump-spin to their reporting on Epstein’s latest legal troubles.
    Report Advertisement

    The Independent made sure to let people know Epstein is a “former friend” of the president in their headline.

    Other outlets have dug up past Trump quotes on Epstein and used those to frame their reporting.

    The attempts to connect the two men, however, is falling apart thanks to an interview with Edwards being dusted off. The interview comes after the previously mentioned settlement with Epstein was reached last year.


    Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.

    “The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.


    He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”

    Edwards was also asked about the rumor that Trump actually had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on an underage girl.

    The attorney replied, “I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager there.”

    Though he confirmed the story was that Epstein had hit on the underage daughter of someone at the club and then was banned by Trump, Edwards said he could never confirm the events as true.

    Epstein was arrested in New York on Saturday and his charges stem from accusations of sex trafficking minors between 2002 and 2005. He would allegedly pay the women cash for massages and then sexually abuse them in an Upper East Side mansion or at his residence in Palm Beach, Florida.

    Epstein is set to appear in court on Monday.

    Epstein was heavily connected throughout his career and it is those connections he has been accused of using to silence his victims. The billionaire has a long history with powerful figures like Bill Clinton.

    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07...utm_term=EMAIL

  34. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    4,860
    This morning I had a 2 hour ride in my truck by myself and on a lark I tuned the Sirius radio into CNN to see what they were talking about these days. It had been years since I listened to them. They talked for quite awhile about Epstein and went on and on about Trump's association with him based on Trump having said something nice about Epstein in 2002. Without saying it they were trying to build a case that Trump is implicated. Not a word about Clinton's very real and active association with Epstein and his many trips on the Lolita Express.

    Then they did their best to trash Biden and praise Kamala Harris. It was clear she is the chosen one.

    One more thing. They were accusing Trump of trying to incite a new Civil War.

  35. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    W. Georgia
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    Oh, I know what you mean, Melodi. I know there are folks out there that have best friends, and they know their friend is breaking the law, but don't saying anything for fear of their friend getting into trouble. Not saying that Trump did this. For the most part, my comments have been just me thinking out loud trying to get my head wrapped around it all.

    When it comes to the abuse of young women and children, of any kind, I tend to get pretty bent out of shape over it. I want the guilty to pay. Speaking here from personal experience.
    Knowing something and proving it are two different things. Many here have been reading about Epstein and Clinton for years could anyone of us prove anything? Comey's daughter is worrisome if he gets out on bail because of her he will be gone one way or another. If the now adult victims come forward I hope there is enough evidence to hang all the pervs even if Epstein has been Arkansasided.

  36. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,565
    Is all this payback by Trump on the Clinton's for the Russian hoax that they started?????? And more woo, at Bush Sr's funeral, was this what the Clinton's, Obama's, Bush's, Biden was reading and looking shocked????? I know that was months ago, but did Donald Trump have the evidence then??????

  37. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    95,547
    Hummm....last night's Coast to Coast Show had on a guest talking about Satanism and pedophilia in Hollywood and related connections, including some things about the film "Eyes Wide Shut", that definitely at a minimum "rhymes" with where this mess is likely to go....

  38. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    10,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Is all this payback by Trump on the Clinton's for the Russian hoax that they started?????? And more woo, at Bush Sr's funeral, was this what the Clinton's, Obama's, Bush's, Biden was reading and looking shocked????? I know that was months ago, but did Donald Trump have the evidence then??????
    The Trump curse is about to take on another set of backbiters such as the ones you mentioned. I believe Trump can play dirty just like the ones you mentioned - but more lethal. They're about to find out just how powerful Trump is - and Trump has known for some time that none of them were going to get him first. It's all wide open now. I have a feeling Comey's daughter is wanting to be a Supreme Court Justice, let's see how she manages this Epstein case. She may get kicked off the case for conflict of interest if daddy was involved in it.

  39. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    W. Georgia
    Posts
    7,051
    deleted

  40. #120
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    2004 Soviet of Washington
    Posts
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    The Trump curse is about to take on another set of backbiters such as the ones you mentioned. I believe Trump can play dirty just like the ones you mentioned - but more lethal. They're about to find out just how powerful Trump is - and Trump has known for some time that none of them were going to get him first. It's all wide open now. I have a feeling Comey's daughter is wanting to be a Supreme Court Justice, let's see how she manages this Epstein case. She may get kicked off the case for conflict of interest if daddy was involved in it.
    Comey's daughter should recuse herself. She taints the appearance of fairness in the investigation.
    If you knew something about this mess, would you tell Comey's DOJ/FBI bigshot daughter? In my opinion, that would be a form of suicide.
    Until she is gone, this whole exercise is compromised and suspect,
    I hope all the good guys will use Moscow rules.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.