Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors - Post 458 "Injured" In Fed Jail Cell
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Several news outlets

You mean several propaganda outlets ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by 1911user View Post
    On Saturday the FBI, using a crowbar on one of the most expensive properties in Manhattan, executed a search warrant on Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse.
    No one to open the door? Or the staff requiring force for legal purposes?
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Men like Epstein do not commit suicide. He's only lost his freedom, and some of his money. He's the type to play to the end, he's too much of a coward to kill himself.
    That's not the risk here.

Rush caller: Trump is the target of the Epstein arrest. 'They' will offer Epstein a better plea deal if he lies about Trump. File this in the back of your head for now.

Nobody seems to know how he's made all his money or exactly what he does. Around here if someone would buy a new car without a job cops would camp out nearby taking pictures and waiting to find out. How does one go about getting a mansion worth several $Million for free without a job?
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by David Nettleton View Post
    Rush caller: Trump is the target of the Epstein arrest. 'They' will offer Epstein a better plea deal if he lies about Trump. File this in the back of your head for now.
    Not beyond the scope of possibility....

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I haven't heard anything but I will keep my ear's open, but I'm only likely to hear anything if they are nearby and most "Estates" tend to be in the "Wild Atlantic Way" areas or in the Wicklow Mountains near Dublin (the West is especially popular because it has lovely scenery but is really isolated and relatively cheap to buy up because of the lack of cities and jobs).
    I remember they said you drove through an underground tunnel to get there. The reporter gave the owners name I think. I will try to find it again.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...effrey-epstein

Barr Won’t Recuse Himself From New Case Against Jeffrey Epstein

Attorney General William Barr won’t recuse himself from involvement in the new charges filed against alleged sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein by federal prosecutors in New York, according to a Justice Department official.

Barr made the decision on Tuesday after consulting with career ethics officials at the department, said the official, who asked not to be identified discussing a sensitive matter.

Barr weighed whether he would have to remove himself from involvement in the case in part because Epstein had previously hired lawyers from the law firm Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Barr served as counsel to the law firm before becoming attorney general.

But Barr has recused himself from any retrospective review of the Justice Department’s decision more than a decade ago letting Epstein avoid prosecution on federal sex-trafficking offenses in Florida and the decades of prison time that he could have faced if convicted.

Labor Secretary Alex Acosta was the top federal prosecutor in southern Florida and approved the widely criticized deal under which Epstein was permitted to plead guilty to two state charges of soliciting a prostitute. He served 13 months in a Florida state prison while being released during the day to conduct business.

Some former federal prosecutors have expressed concern that Barr might interfere in the New York case if he didn’t recuse himself.

While President Donald Trump socialized with Epstein in the past and once called him “a terrific guy,” the president told reporters at the White House Tuesday that he had a falling out with the financier and hasn’t spoken with him in about 15 years. “I was not a fan of his,” he said.

Read More: Trump Says He’s ‘Looking’ at Acosta’s Plea Deal With Epstein

Still, Mimi Rocah, a former federal prosecutor, wrote in an opinion column for the Daily Beast that she was concerned the attorney general may intervene in the case “given Barr’s conduct in the past acting more as a defense attorney for Trump than an overseer of justice.”

The new charges have thrust Acosta and the deal that he approved into the spotlight.

One former administration official said Acosta will face increasing pressure as more documents are revealed in the Epstein case, particularly if they shed new light on what Acosta knew at the time of the plea deal.

Acosta’s standing in the Trump administration was in peril even before the indictment of Epstein cast a fresh spotlight on the former prosecutor’s role in a decade-old plea deal for the financier, according to several people familiar with the matter.

Read More: Trump Says He’s ‘Looking’ at Acosta’s Plea Deal With Epstein

Trump said Tuesday that while Acosta has been “just an excellent secretary of labor,” he will be looking “very closely” at the earlier case involving Epstein.

In postings on Twitter, Acosta said Tuesday, “The crimes committed by Epstein are horrific, and I am pleased that NY prosecutors are moving forward with a case based on new evidence” that “offers an important opportunity to more fully bring him to justice.”

The crimes committed by Epstein are horrific, and I am pleased that NY prosecutors are moving forward with a case based on new evidence.
    — Secretary Acosta (@SecretaryAcosta) July 9, 2019

Epstein wants a federal judge to find that sex-trafficking charges against him unsealed Monday in New York are pre-empted by the plea deal he struck with prosecutors in Florida.

During Epstein’s first court appearance in Manhattan, on Monday, one of his lawyers made it clear he’d use that deal as a central part of Epstein’s defense, setting up a fight that could highlight a gulf between federal prosecutors in New York and their counterparts in southern Florida.

The previous agreement was a “global resolution” that was approved at a “very, very high level” of the Justice Department, Reid Weingarten said at the hearing. He called the new allegations “ancient stuff” and said the government was trying to get a second shot at a defunct case.

— With assistance by Terrence Dopp, Josh Wingrove, Jennifer Jacobs, Saleha Mohsin, Benjamin Penn, and Alyza Sebenius

I still don't get how 14 year olds are lured to some stranger's townhouse in such great numbers......

My daughter would not have been in a situation like that - how did the mother's not know where they were?

It sounds like these girls may have been selected and were able to be away from home a lot??
    True North Strong and Free

I guess I'm too weak, these days. That said, I can't do anything outside of being in a highly agitated state over the stuff. Most of us here have read about these perverts for a long time, and hoped to live long enough to see justice served.

My wife told me to go take a nice nap in our cool, dark bedroom because I 'seem extremely agitated'. I am. I don't truly boil over much but abuse and/or exploitation of children, elderly, handicapped, or even very trusting and gullible people truly set my very core into high heat mode.

Rich, poor, male, female, and anything in between cannot be rehabilitated from being predators on humanity. I believe swift, capital punishment is the order needed carried out upon adjudication of undoubted guilt for them. I pray every day for mercy for the prey, and justice harshly dealt to the predators.

**Take a nap, Bones. You'll feel better.**
    Still kicking despite the devil's best efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    I guess I'm too weak, these days. That said, I can't do anything outside of being in a highly agitated state over the stuff. Most of us here have read about these perverts for a long time, and hoped to live long enough to see justice served.

My wife told me to go take a nice nap in our cool, dark bedroom because I 'seem extremely agitated'. I am. I don't truly boil over much but abuse and/or exploitation of children, elderly, handicapped, or even very trusting and gullible people truly set my very core into high heat mode.

Rich, poor, male, female, and anything in between cannot be rehabilitated from being predators on humanity. I believe swift, capital punishment is the order needed carried out upon adjudication of undoubted guilt for them. I pray every day for mercy for the prey, and justice harshly dealt to the predators.

**Take a nap, Bones. You'll feel better.**
    yes, of course. tap your pretty red heels three times and when you wake up you will be back in Kansas and this awful nightmare will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpine Savage View Post
    The danger is that, rather than sing, he'll compose.
    Yup.

We'll soon see.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in OK View Post
    I had read a week or so ago that both Clintons were in Dublin, Ireland at some friends private estate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I haven't heard anything but I will keep my ear's open, but I'm only likely to hear anything if they are nearby and most "Estates" tend to be in the "Wild Atlantic Way" areas or in the Wicklow Mountains near Dublin (the West is especially popular because it has lovely scenery but is really isolated and relatively cheap to buy up because of the lack of cities and jobs).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in OK View Post
    I remember they said you drove through an underground tunnel to get there. The reporter gave the owners name I think. I will try to find it again.
    Ireland-based Gemma O'Doherty has covered this in several of her recent YouTube reports.

Master List of Gemma's YouTube Reports
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2...bnlQ3bA/videos

On The Trail of Hillary Clinton in the Devil’s Glen, Ireland
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUv7SNVX7yo

Live From Clinton’s Irish Hideout
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3yixqeNTUY

Hillary Clinton Escapes To The Most Corrupt Country In The EU As Pressure Intensifies In U.S.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjEj8ftmeVg

intothegoodnight

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post
    I still don't get how 14 year olds are lured to some stranger's townhouse in such great numbers......

My daughter would not have been in a situation like that - how did the mother's not know where they were?

It sounds like these girls may have been selected and were able to be away from home a lot??
    You are alluding to an interesting set of statistics that I have not seen discussed, before.

1) What percentage of these underaged females (and, males, too) are runaways, or are otherwise there because they (think) "they want to be, there?"

2) How many of these underaged females/males were "stolen" from their families, perhaps very early in their lives, where their REAL parents have no clue as to their whereabouts, or, even if they are still alive?

3) How many of these underaged females/males are the product of deep state pedophile baby mills, where the two parents, themselves, are active deep state-connected pedophiles?

Bogeyman under the bed?

Desperately true, for some.

Nonfictional.

Define REAL mind control.

Define evil.

intothegoodnight
    Last edited by intothatgoodnight; 07-09-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by intothatgoodnight View Post
    How many of these underaged females (and, males for that matter) are the product of deep state pedophile baby mills, where the two parents, themselves, are active deep state-connected pedophiles?
    I suspect the parents in many cases offer their daughters as a lever to political/financial advancement. Dollars to the girl may be a small part of the compensation package.

The left is photoshopping (Trump with Ivanka)
    Attached Images
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

2) How many of these underaged females (and, males for that matter) were "stolen" from their families, perhaps very early in their lives, where their REAL parents have no clue as to their whereabouts, or, even if they are still alive?

This may be an example where the popular DNA match companies could be useful. I can't see a reason some victims wouldn't VOLUNTARILY submit a sample. I can't see forcing them against their will.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Runaways. Throwaways. Addicts. LBGTQ. Who knows what else. Go hang around a big citay bus station a night or two. You will see them coming in from the small towns.

Or go see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_House. Be sure to read the 'scandal' part too.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by parable View Post
    Thank you for posting this. Several news outlets are pairing the two names with the intent to hurt the President.
    That was my point. While the left is desperately trying to throw dirt on the President, the only thing I can see that *might* have any actual impact is Acosta.

I would very much appreciate it if y'all would quit assuming I am a libtard just because I try to analyse situations for possible toe-holds which the ACTUAL libtards may use.

The danger, is that rather than sing, he'll compose.
    An excellent point.....

Some guy who claims to work with these girls says that it is very rare that they were living with their Mommy and Daddy. And some bailed after meeting the new stepdad or boyfriend.

I know a widow woman who told me that she had what looked like an honorable courtship going until one day she realized that her courter was a lot more interested in her 14 yr old daughter than her.

If she had not noticed and married the guy, the girl might have been ripe for an alternative life.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

You're forgetting:

1) How many minors have no father in their home (over half by age 14 I believe);

2) How many mothers with no father resident are either busy (work, new men, recreational chemicals, animal hoarding, stupid "causes") or seriously dysfunctional (mental or physical health) to the the point they don't have sufficient competent time and energy to be adequately watchful, or competently parent, if you will;

3) How many parents (both sexes, but arguably more mothers) just want to be their children's best friends, so don't draw and enforce boundaries worth a d&mn. Example that shows this (could not find the actual cartoon, so will just recount it here):

From the LuAnn comic strip, about 1987:

Average-looks 16 YO female gets a call from the plain-looking class nerd, Gunther who has a mild crush on her.
    He asks her if she'll go to the library with him; she is uninterested, but takes a novel approach to rejecting him.
    She tells him she has to ask permission from her mother first.
    She holds the phone over the mouthpiece so he cannot hear.
    Then, she asks her mother if she can go to an overnight pool party hosted by the senior boys' wrestling team.
    LuAnn then, with a calm unemotional facial expression, holds the receiver out towards her mother, who off-panel instantly (and somewhat loudly) responds with a firm, "No!".
    Finally, LuAnn "comforts" Gunther with a faked slightly-surprised "Gee, what a shame".

The point there was that LuAnn KNEW her mother would instantly shoot down such a proposal. The 14-YO jailbait cuties ending up in Epstein's party houses likely had no such parents. Mine would have arranged for a VERY unhappy ending for Epstein, had my sister at age 14 ended up in such a place, and I hope I would manage the same, were that to happen to my daughters (still only single digit ages, so not an immediate peak risk IMO).
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

I’m convinced the foster care system is a pedo ring. There’s of course a lot of great foster parents, but so many perverts as well, that are connected through a network. These kids go missing all the time, and no one notices. I’m sure they are recruited within the system, by other foster kids.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...ex-Trafficking
    "When the shepherd becomes the wolf, the first duty of the flock is to defend itself.”
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    From the LuAnn comic strip, about 1987:
    You've been paying attention. But we knew that.

Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by cooter View Post
    there ought to be a bunch of women who come forward and say he raped me ect, for the numbers of people that he supposedly went through,

unless most of them,,

are dead
    seems to work for the clintons
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

There should be a BUNCH of DADS hunting this bastard down and taking him out behind the barn for a monumental ass whooping from hell followed by a twenty pound sledge hammer castration, turning him from a he into a she.

What the hell was a bunch of underage girls doing giving this sick turd private massages, etc., etc.? WTH?!?!?!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    turning him from a he into a she
    A woman is more than just a man without testicles.

The danger, is that rather than sing, he'll compose.
    Better that he'll decompose.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

taking him out behind the barn for a monumental ass whooping from hell followed by a twenty pound sledge hammer castration, turning him from a he into a she.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVRPz6-Tkww

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    There should be a BUNCH of DADS hunting this bastard down and taking him out behind the barn for a monumental ass whooping from hell followed by a twenty pound sledge hammer castration, turning him from a he into a she.

What the hell was a bunch of underage girls doing giving this sick turd private massages, etc., etc.? WTH?!?!?!
    Problem is, the girls don't know who their Dad is. Girls that age are easily seduced especially being invited to a mansion. I bet they've never been in a mansion before, given adult beverages, fawned upon, and promised to be taken care of. They had no real proper upbringing. Remember, Weinstein is still out of jail, his victims #MeToo movement hasn't been in the news lately. Weinstein is suppose to stand trial in September. Epstein will talk before then, he'll hang his employees out to dry, in turn, his employees will talk. They're calling Epstein a genius, how dumb is it to record sexual encounters if it wasn't for his own future protection from the law. Let's see how far TPTB go to protect the Clinton's - again.

In case anyone has NOt been keeping track, Mercury went retrograde on Sunday. And will be retrograde until Aug 2, with the usual echoes and trailing influence until about the 7th-8th.

Understand that ONE of the effects of a retrograde Mercury is that MANY hidden things WILL come to light. this could be an EPIC month.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    In case anyone has NOt been keeping track, Mercury went retrograde on Sunday.
    Got to confess that's near the top of the list of things to which I pay no attention.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    In case anyone has NOt been keeping track, Mercury went retrograde on Sunday. And will be retrograde until Aug 2, with the usual echoes and trailing influence until about the 7th-8th.

Understand that ONE of the effects of a retrograde Mercury is that MANY hidden things WILL come to light. this could be an EPIC month.
    Very few, more likely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparent_magnitude
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Man... I saw some stuff that 4Chan is posting about a handler called Rachel Chandler... If half of this stuff is true...

Yikes
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Rachel Chandler... whodat?

A Year at Gunpoint with Somali Pirates
    By Paul Chandler, By Rachel Chandler,

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    A woman is more than just a man without testicles.
    Well it would be a start.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Little or no evidence Epstein is, or ever was, a billionaire...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahkir.../#3634202615c7

Jul 8, 2019
    Why Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire

by Noah Kirsch

"Jeffrey Epstein, the onetime money manager and a registered sex offender, was arrested on sex trafficking charges on Saturday. As news of the arrest ricocheted across the media landscape, many outlets referred to Epstein—mistakenly—as a billionaire.

“Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Due In Court To Face Sex Charges,” read a CNN chyron. “Jeffrey Epstein, Billionaire Long Accused of Molesting Minors, Is Charged,” said the New York Times.

Forbes has never included Epstein, 66, in its rankings of the World’s Billionaires, since there is scant proof he holds a ten-figure fortune. As we wrote in 2010, “The source of his wealth—a money management firm in the U.S. Virgin Islands—generates no public records, nor has his client list ever been released.”

Still, Epstein once mingled with billionaires, including President Trump. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Moreover, Epstein’s former clients include Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder of Victoria’s Secret; Epstein served as a trustee of The Wexner Foundation. A spokesperson for the retailer says that, “Mr. Wexner severed ties with Mr. Epstein more than a decade ago.”

Epstein’s case stretches back more than ten years, when he was accused of sex crimes involving dozens of underage girls. He ultimately struck a highly controversial deal with prosecutors and served just 13 months in jail. That deal has fallen under renewed scrutiny thanks to an investigation published in November by the Miami Herald.

For more context on Epstein’s net worth, see our 2010 story, the contents of which have been reproduced in edited form below:

=================================================

Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire

By Clare O'Connor

"Jeffrey Epstein, the underage massage king of Palm Beach, was back in the headlines this week: “Billionaire pedophile goes free,” (Daily Beast), “billionaire hedge funder” (Business Insider), “billionaire sex offender” (Florida’s NBC affiliate).

What are they talking about? The guy they freed this week after pleading guilty to soliciting an underage prostitute is NOT A BILLIONAIRE. We repeat: not a billionaire. More likely he is worth a fraction of that. Because of so much uncertainty around his numbers, he’s never been included in The Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans.

The source of his wealth—a money management firm in the U.S. Virgin Islands—generates no public records, nor has his client list ever been released. One known client, Leslie Wexner, billionaire founder of The Limited clothing chain, was widely believed to be his benefactor for years and the major source of his wealth: At one time, Epstein was listed as a trustee of The Wexner Foundation, and Wexner reportedly bought Epstein a $13 million New York apartment.

But once Epstein was charged with engaging in sexual activity with minors, Wexner dropped his old friend, replacing him with JPMorgan's Dennis Hersch. Without Wexner’s backing, Epstein is almost certainly not a billionaire—so why is he continually labeled one in the press?

It may all come down to an accident of wording. When asked to turn over his finances to the Florida court in May to establish punitive damages, Epstein’s lawyers “agreed to a confidential stipulation that his net worth is in excess of nine figures.” The Palm Beach Post ran a story following this filing, deeming Epstein a billionaire, while nine figures makes him only a centimillionaire.

“It was a bone of contention with Epstein’s lawyers,” said Spencer Kuvin, an attorney who represented three of Epstein’s alleged victims on the case, of the “billionaire” designation. “In the litigation itself we were never able to get him to produce verified financial information. The ‘nine figures’ came by negotiation. It kept going up and up and up. They started at zero—they wouldn’t tell us at all.”

Kuvin added that he and his team “pursued every possible angle” to find out Epstein‘s net worth but found that much of his wealth is offshore. “We'll never know now because everything was resolved out of court,” he said.

Kuvin added that, for the three young women he represented, Epstein’s net worth and the resulting amount of settlement they received did not matter compared to the “psychological pain” caused.

“For my clients, the money didn’t really matter,” he said. “It was more anger than anything.”"

Methinks the rumors of his ties to Israeli Intelligence will be a whole 'nuther reason for some sleepless nights for some powerful people.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahkir.../#3634202615c7

Jul 8, 2019
    Why Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire

by Noah Kirsch

"Jeffrey Epstein, the onetime money manager and a registered sex offender, was arrested on sex trafficking charges on Saturday. As news of the arrest ricocheted across the media landscape, many outlets referred to Epstein—mistakenly—as a billionaire.

snip
    Perhaps not a billionaire but a pimp for billionaires ...... all for power and profit.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.