Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors - Post 458 "Injured" In Fed Jail Cell
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors - Post 458 "Injured" In Fed Jail Cell

Fair Use Cited
    ---------------
    Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
    Kate Briquelet,
    Harry Siegel

Updated 07.06.19 8:34PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

As early as 2003, Vicky Ward’s Vanity Fair profile cracked into Epstein’s enigmatic facade and, as Ward noted, revealed “he was definitely not what he claimed to be.”

Back then, allegations of sexual abuse leveled by one accuser, Maria Farmer, and her family were excised from Ward’s piece after Epstein pressured the magazine.

Epstein’s bust comes mere months after a federal judge ruled his 2007 non-prosecution agreement—secretly inked under former U.S. Attorney and current Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta—violated federal law by keeping Epstein’s victims in the dark. Under the sweetheart deal, Epstein dodged federal charges that might have sent him to prison for life. He instead pleaded guilty to minor state charges in Palm Beach, and served 13 months in a private wing of a county jail, mostly on work release.

The alleged victims, who sued the government for violating the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, asked the court to rescind Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement and called for the feds to hold him criminally liable. The NPA also granted immunity to Epstein’s co-conspirators, identified in the document as “including but not limited to Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, or Nadia Marcinkova.”

Epstein reportedly supplied valuable intel to federal investigators in exchange for his lenient plea deal; it’s been speculated this information may have been related to Bear Stearns executives’ alleged crimes in the lead-up to the 2008 financial crisis.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

There maybe multiple dads, brothers, grandads, uncles, friends and others that will not take this calmly when they find out that it was their young teenager that was abused and molested....

Texican....

Hopefully this will be the first of many, many arrests.

And convictions.

Wonderful news! Now let's hope that this case leads to a conviction and VERY lengthy jail sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
    Wonderful news! Now let's hope that this case leads to a conviction and VERY lengthy jail sentence.
    Doubtful. The swamp just got drained another foot, and Epstein is likely to prove the plug to a whole other wing of the swamp. Like the Clintons.

Please may the house of cards come crashing down!
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke View Post

And HEAD SHOTS.
    fixed it for ya

Very good news to hear. And guess who's buddies with this piece of trash.

You remember Bill Clinton, don't you?

On an off the wall tangent here-I wonder if VP Pence being pulled from a trip to Andrews might play into this somehow. The mention of him being stopped from taking off was a "domestic issue". Something like this with this many strings to a bunch of powerful liberals might be enough not to take a trip?

Maybe my tinfoil is on too tight, don't know. But a scandal like this hitting powerful liberals, and the current clown car of idiot Dem candidates would make voting dem in 2020 appear to be a criminal offence in the court of public opinion.

Things that make you go hmmm......

Alfa, I have similiar questions bouncing off the walls of my mind... If I was making a deal to get some kind of state's evidence against a clinton, i would protect my airways like we saw, too.... Only thing more dangerous than a cornered rat is an old drunk vindictive rat with nothing left to lose.

Coincidentally I recall she was just in the news for cancellation of an upcoming engagement.

Hmmm indeed.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    Very good news to hear. And guess who's buddies with this piece of trash.

You remember Bill Clinton, don't you?
    Speaking of Bill Clinton, and a few other big names... I know this goes back a few years, when Epstein pleaded the last charges:

The ‘sex slave’ scandal that exposed pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

Visitors to his private Caribbean island, known as “Orgy Island,” have included Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Stephen Hawking.

According to a 2011 court filing by alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, she saw Clinton and Prince Andrew on the island but never saw the former president do anything improper. Giuffre has accused Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was a minor, a charge Buckingham Palace denies.

Epstein has spent the bulk of his adult life cultivating relationships with the world’s most powerful men. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed “The Lolita Express” by the press, 26 times. After Epstein’s arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year.

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models. In 2003, New York magazine reported that Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton.

Last year, The Guardian reported that Epstein’s “little black book” contained contact numbers for A-listers including Tony Blair, Naomi Campbell, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Bloomberg and Richard Branson.

In a 2006 court filing, Palm Beach police noted that a search of Epstein’s home uncovered two hidden cameras. The Mirror reported that in 2015, a 6-year-old civil lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe No. 3,” believed to be the now-married Giuffre, alleged that Epstein wired his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving his prominent friends and underage girls. The ultimate purpose: blackmail, according to court papers.

https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-se...ffrey-epstein/
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

Warning: TDS in full bloom - some number of those replies could be automated bot responses.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/st...83175101075457

Yashar Ali ��
    @yashar
    ·
    1h
    2. A former federal prosecutor texts how unusual it was that Epstein was arrested on a Saturday. But noted that the feds like to take advantage of airport departures and arrivals for arrests. Epstein landed in NYC on an international flight today and was taken into custody

Yashar Ali ��
    @yashar
    ·
    1h
    3. The same former federal prosecutor made note of this detail in the
    @thedailybeast
    scoop: that this case has been overseen by the public corruption unit in the SDNY office. Highly unusual for a sex trafficking case to be handled by PCU. ��

Yashar Ali ��
    @yashar
    4. Also they note that the fact that the indictment won’t be unsealed until Monday is also unusual and COULD indicate that there’s a second defendant in this case.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

I just hope DJT was not involved with this POS in any way. They'll use anything they can to link him.

Quote Originally Posted by heelgeneral View Post
    I just hope DJT was not involved with this POS in any way. They'll use anything they can to link him.
    There is some involvement, and it was used in the last election, but amounted to little against teflon don.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Twitter RUMOR suggests that, if there is a second indictment pending, it might be Alan Dershowitz.

Richard Branson was mentioned as a possibility, also.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    There is some involvement, and it was used in the last election, but amounted to little against teflon don.
    According to the report I saw, The Donald HAS traveled on Epstein's private jet, WAS offered "companionship" which DJT turned down, and was actually overheard deriding the Lolita Express.

I can't remember where I saw this online.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Don't forget the time Trump kicked him out of Margo a Lago when he showed up with an underage girl...
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!
    Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)
    Did you notice Jesus told the one guy being crucified by him, "today thou shalt be in paradise with me". He did not say, "you shall nap until the resurrection".

If they were ever to get Trump perhaps it would be here. He is on record saying Epstien was a "great friend" and they shared the desire for "young women". If there IS anything there they will offer Epstien a deal to get Trump. Could be a move by the deep state.

Quote Originally Posted by intothatgoodnight View Post
    1h
    3. The same former federal prosecutor made note of this detail in the
    @thedailybeast
    scoop: that this case has been overseen by the public corruption unit in the SDNY office. Highly unusual for a sex trafficking case to be handled by PCU. ��

Yashar Ali ��
    @yashar
    4. Also they note that the fact that the indictment won’t be unsealed until Monday is also unusual and COULD indicate that there’s a second defendant in this case.
    I wonder if there is any tie in with the NY unit and Anthony Weiner's laptop..... maybe the second person is Weiner?
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

I remember the DC Madam whose black book apparently held the name of one of the candidates. Some thought it was Cruz and were trying to sort out possible dates when he was in DC. It was never settled. You never know what will pop up, especially prior to an election.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke View Post

And convictions.
    "Zipper Bill" and Hitlery Clinton would be good additions to the scaffold, awaiting that final drop... One can but hope that they get a s-l-o-w rope...

OldArcher
    Want to live a more exciting, happier, and fulfilling life? Learn to Dowse! It's easy, and 499 out of 500 can do it! As a hobby, or vocation, Dowsing can change your life, and at the same time, help other people. It's not magic, and it's not religion. It's using your mind, and your senses, to accomplish your goals.
    Dowsing- give it a try. You won't be sorry!

One thing is certain, a guy like Epstein is a plea bargain waiting to happen and leverage on a lot of others daisy chaining all over the place to all sorts of unforseen corners of the oligarchy....Interesting times, particularly when combined with the investigation of the coup d'etat....

Just had a thought... IF DJT were somehow involved in Epstein's perversions, guess who'd be his successor? Maybe that's why VPOTUS Pence stayed in D.C. If knowledge of the handed down papers on Epstein contained anything about or concerning DJT, Pence would best be read in, so that he wouldn't be blind-sided, and coud pickup the reins of power. Imagine the cluster, rope, and goat chaos that the 2020 race would undergo! All bets would be off, and the Dims would actually have a chance... Remember what happened when Ford replaced Nixon? We got Carter. God forbid something like that should ever happen again!

OldArcher
    Want to live a more exciting, happier, and fulfilling life? Learn to Dowse! It's easy, and 499 out of 500 can do it! As a hobby, or vocation, Dowsing can change your life, and at the same time, help other people. It's not magic, and it's not religion. It's using your mind, and your senses, to accomplish your goals.

With the potential table stakes involved I'm surprised that Epstein is still breathing. Historically speaking he should have slipped in a dry shower fully clothed years ago....

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    Just had a thought... IF DJT were somehow involved in Epstein's perversions, guess who'd be his successor? Maybe that's why VPOTUS Pence stayed in D.C. If knowledge of the handed down papers on Epstein contained anything about or concerning DJT, Pence would best be read in, so that he wouldn't be blind-sided, and coud pickup the reins of power. Imagine the cluster, rope, and goat chaos that the 2020 race would undergo! All bets would be off, and the Dims would actually have a chance... Remember what happened when Ford replaced Nixon? We got Carter. God forbid something like that should ever happen again!

OldArcher
    I am fairly confident there is no there there, in terms of Trump, except by association. They threw everything they had at him, then made up another boatload of stories. If there was something useable it would have been broken and used. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    I am fairly confident there is no there there, in terms of Trump, except by association. They threw everything they had at him, then made up another boatload of stories. If there was something useable it would have been broken and used. Imo
    That being the case, who stands to lose the most, of those inticted? If Dims are the most affected, will it be possible to use those names against Dim party? Likewise, Repubicans also indicted, could affect 2020 race. If anyone is on that list, there will, justifiably be, Hell to pay. I just wish that the Code Duello still existed. Epstein and his filthy comrades should all hang. Period, no exceptions.

OldArcher

That being the case, who stands to lose the most, of those inticted? If Dims are the most affected, will it be possible to use those names against Dim party? Likewise, Repubicans also indicted, could affect 2020 race. If anyone is on that list, there will, justifiably be, Hell to pay. I just wish that the Code Duello still existed. Epstein and his filthy comrades should all hang. Period, no exceptions.

OldArcher
    I agree with your assessment that it should be a hanging offense to traffic youth to one's friends.
    I think we'd be surprised and disgusted to see how few share our opinions. Not sure if there would
    be negative consequences.... I suspect you'd have to go pretty young, or markedly perverse, to get
    a dim in trouble with his base...

Hmm. Hard to believe that I might have been more jaded and cynical than warranted, but here we see Pelosis' daughter suggesting that wrong is wrong even if done by one of your own. Now that's something on which she and I are in full agreement!

Christine Pelosi
    @sfpelosi
    ·
    11h
    This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats. #WeSaidEnough #MeToo

ya ever had a stopped up toliet and put some caustic soda down it.

ya plunge or just sit there and wait and seems like nothing is happening

Then ya get that first little gurgle and then that magnificent drain and everything goes down. THen ya fllush a few times and put in some serious bowl cleaner and get the small stuff finished up.

When I first read this I wondered if it was an early gurgle.

That swamp drain and 2020 kinda need to work hand in hand.

Damn, I Keep thinking hope has withered, then ol' pandora's gift hits me again.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Hope they don't find Donald made a few trips to the island.

Perhaps some of you have seen the names on the supposed flight logs to the island on Jeff's private plane?

Some posit that Epstein was working for Israeli intelligence, placed hidden cameras in the rooms on the island. Bribe/blackmail fodder to control our politicians.

Donald can't be bribed, but anyone can be blackmailed.

Quote Originally Posted by y2ksurvivor View Post
    Hope they don't find Donald made a few trips to the island.

Perhaps some of you have seen the names on the supposed flight logs to the island on Jeff's private plane?

Some posit that Epstein was working for Israeli intelligence, placed hidden cameras in the rooms on the island. Bribe/blackmail fodder to control our politicians.

Donald can't be bribed, but anyone can be blackmailed.
    IF, that kind of explosive info has been kept this long, the implications for our world grow too ominous to think about.

Not probable. No recovery if true.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

The original Epstein case was litigated in 2008 during the primary season. Citizen Trump raises questions about President Obama's birth certificate well into Obama's presidency. Would this have been allowed to happen without consequences if they actually had something on Trump?

James Comey’s daughter is an Assistant U.S. Attorney at the Southern District of New York...just saying

"Zipper Bill" and Hitlery Clinton would be good additions to the scaffold, awaiting that final drop... One can but hope that they get a s-l-o-w rope...

OldArcher
    Use a bungee cord, You can watch it over and over again.
    Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. --Richard Bach

They better put Epstein in solitary and restrict access to him before any kind of a new plea deal less he find his breathing privileges have been revoked.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    If they were ever to get Trump perhaps it would be here. He is on record saying Epstien was a "great friend" and they shared the desire for "young women". If there IS anything there they will offer Epstien a deal to get Trump. Could be a move by the deep state.
    There doesn't necessarily have to BE anything there. They may just be pressuring Epstein to make up something.
    Was known as dairyfarmer but sold the cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    According to the report I saw, The Donald HAS traveled on Epstein's private jet, WAS offered "companionship" which DJT turned down, and was actually overheard deriding the Lolita Express.

I can't remember where I saw this online.

Dobbin
    Yes, Supposedly Trump traveled on his plane one time, from Florida to Ohio or something like that.

But not to his island. That's why it never gained footage.

they have flight records.
    Gold is the Money of Kings
    Silver is the Money of Gentlemen
    Barter is the money of Peasants
    But Debt is the money of Slaves

This is huge! He has deep dirt on ALL of the swamp rats going back 20 years. He may just have to hold it and not use any for blackmail because he is in to deep to be pulled out, again. It still may be useful to drop a few decades off of his 180+ year sentence.

It may be easier to Arkancide him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    James Comey’s daughter is an Assistant U.S. Attorney at the Southern District of New York...just saying
    I also saw that at The Conservative Treehouse. It does give me pause that our initial sources are coming from the left. Also, I checked out the comments on this story at Zero Hedge. And wow, you can tell that they were immediately hit with leftist bots. Right on cue. Now this morning the chatter appears to be more normal for them.

But let's look at Trump's public career. In 1987 he appeared on Oprah to discuss the dumping of steel and other products by Japan. You could tell that his message resonated with the audience. In the early 90's he appears before Congress to discourage trade deals like NAFTA. Then he tentatively makes a run for President on the Reform Party ticket only to be discouraged when David Duke endorses him.

You know there had to be an effort to get him under control. But there are problems when the guy doesn't drink or do drugs. Might there be something circumstantial? Made up? Absolutely! So this may be another bumpy ride but I'm not giving up.

just wondering - this guy has been around along for sooo many decades covertly filming the sex capades around his hideaways - Wonder if he's digitized all his blackmail materials or if the Clintons are still on VHS tapes?
    Illini Warrior

People, this is your next 'Arkanside' victim.