Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCAM Climate scam
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Climate scam

https://www.google.com/amp/s/judithc...cieties/amp/Mm

Impact of the ~ 2400 yr solar cycle on climate and human societies
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

http://joannenova.com.au/2011/03/new...d-of-skeptics/

New Here? The “ten second” guide to the world of skeptics

Almost everything you thought you knew about man made global warming might be a worthless half-truth.

http://joannenova.com.au/global-warm...year-timeline/

ClimateGate: 30 years in the making (Edition 1.1)

ClimateGate poster

Bump from the Marianas Trench.

http://www.co2science.org/subject/r/.../rwpeurope.php

An excellent wrap up to several thousand years of climate changes.

Roman Warm Period (Europe) -- Summary

..... Continuing south, Desprat et al. (2003) studied the climatic variability of the last three millennia in northwest Iberia via a high-resolution pollen analysis of a sediment core retrieved from the central axis of the Ria de Vigo in the south of Galicia. There they detected "an alternation of three relatively cold periods with three relatively warm episodes." In order of their occurrence, these periods are described by them as the "first cold phase of the Subatlantic period (975-250 BC)," which was "followed by the Roman Warm Period (250 BC-450 AD)," which was followed by "a successive cold period (450-950 AD), the Dark Ages," which "was terminated by the onset of the Medieval Warm Period (950-1400 AD)," which was followed by "the Little Ice Age (1400-1850 AD), including the Maunder Minimum (at around 1700 AD)," which "was succeeded by the recent warming (1850 AD to the present)."

In light of these findings, Desprat et al. conclude that "a millennial-scale climatic cyclicity over the last 3000 years is detected for the first time in NW Iberia paralleling global climatic changes recorded in North Atlantic marine records (Bond et al., 1997; Bianchi and McCave, 1999; Chapman and Shackelton, 2000)." Considering that the same findings are reported by the other studies described above, the establishment of the Modern Warm Period in Europe over the course of the past century or so is seen to be nothing more than the most recent manifestation of the warming phase of this ever-recurring cycle of climate, which is totally unrelated to the coincidental historical increase in the air's CO2 content.

The facts are in, and they don't matter to the puppet masters......who must keep up the illusion by hook and by crook.....but, thanks for the article as the science is good for everyone to see.

Look at the sky in Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    The facts are in, and they don't matter to the puppet masters......who must keep up the illusion by hook and by crook.....but, thanks for the article as the science is good for everyone to see.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news...obe/vp-AAIDfpv

Listen to your eyes, they are screaming.

https://www.iceagenow.info/planet-en...t-10000-years/

Our planet has enjoyed 10 warm periods during the past 10,000 years

There is absolutely nothing unusual about today’s so-called global warming (or “climate change”).

Look at how many periods of warmth our planet has enjoyed during the past 10,000 years alone.

Civilizations flourished during those warm periods, and collapsed when they ended.

Did humans cause the Minoan warm period of of about 3,300 years ago?

Did humans cause the Roman warm period of about 2,100 years ago?

Did humans cause the Medieval warm period of about 1,000 years ago?

What about all of those other warm periods? Should we blame Fred Flintstone, perhaps?

Now look at where we are today (at the far right side of the graph).

If the downward trend in temperature of the past 3,300 years continues, we could be in a heap of trouble. While our leaders keep on wringing their collective hands over global warming, we could be blindsided by an ice age.

As far as I’m concerned, all this talk about human-caused global warming is sheer nonsense, if not downright fraud. The record shows that both periods of warmth – and periods of cold – hit our planet with almost consistent regularity.

Graphs at the link

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    https://www.iceagenow.info/planet-en...t-10000-years/

Our planet has enjoyed 10 warm periods during the past 10,000 years

There is absolutely nothing unusual about today’s so-called global warming (or “climate change”).

Look at how many periods of warmth our planet has enjoyed during the past 10,000 years alone.

Civilizations flourished during those warm periods, and collapsed when they ended.

Did humans cause the Minoan warm period of of about 3,300 years ago?

Did humans cause the Roman warm period of about 2,100 years ago?

Did humans cause the Medieval warm period of about 1,000 years ago?

What about all of those other warm periods? Should we blame Fred Flintstone, perhaps?

Now look at where we are today (at the far right side of the graph).

If the downward trend in temperature of the past 3,300 years continues, we could be in a heap of trouble. While our leaders keep on wringing their collective hands over global warming, we could be blindsided by an ice age.

As far as I’m concerned, all this talk about human-caused global warming is sheer nonsense, if not downright fraud. The record shows that both periods of warmth – and periods of cold – hit our planet with almost consistent regularity.

Graphs at the link
    Hunted deer last week in a inch of snow and other than the year before I have never done this in over 54 years of deer hunting. Two days later I woke up to 4 degrees, that is not normal. We USed to get that western flow across the state now the jet stream goes north up off the coast making Alaska many times through the year and years warmer than the lower 48, this is not normal. My friend jUSt came back from a hunting trip in Alaska and said hunting was terrible because the permafrost is thawing everywhere. http://www.google.com/search?q=alask...hawing&ie=&oe=

Listen to your eyes they are screaming.

https://principia-scientific.org/cli...wrote-history/

Climate Change Before Michael Mann Re-Wrote History

http://joannenova.com.au/2013/05/coo...or/#more-28451

Cook’s fallacy “97% consensus” study is a marketing ploy some journalists will fall for

An excellent debunk of “97% consensus”

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10772757.htm

Only 65 Scientists of 12,000 Make up Alleged 97% on Climate Change and Global Warming Consensus According to Breakdown of Cook et al study, say Friends of Science

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/im...sus_opiate.pdf

CLIMATE “CONSENSUS” OPIATE
    The 97% Solution

Excellent consensus debunking.

This video explains the methods of the climate change "scientists" hoax. (for me)

12.51 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8455...ature=youtu.be

B 4 1 502

One's Perceived Valor is greatly enhanced by a Keyboard......Me.

https://cei.org/sites/default/files/...te%20Alarm.pdf

November 28, 2017 No. 237
    A Veneer of Certainty Stoking Climate Alarm
    In Private, Climate Scientists Are Much Less Certain than They Tell the Public
    By Rupert Darwall*
    Foreword by Judith Curry, President of the Climate Forecast Applications Network and former Professor and Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology
    While the nations of the world met in Bonn to discuss implementation of the Paris Climate Agreement, the Trump administration was working to dismantle President Obama’s Clean Power Plan and to establish a climate “red team” to critically evaluate the scientific basis for dangerous human-caused climate change and the policy responses.
    The mantra of “settled science” is belied by the inherent complexity of climate change as a scientific problem, the plethora of agents and processes that influence the global climate, and disagreements among scientists. Manufacture and enforcement of a “consensus” on the topic of human-caused climate change acts to the detriment of the scientific process, our understanding of climate change, and the policy responses. Indeed, it becomes a fundamentally anti-scientific process when debate, disagreement, and uncertainty are suppressed.
    This essay by Rupert Darwall explores the expressions of public certainty by climate scientists versus the private expressions of uncertainty, in context of a small Workshop on Climate organized by the American Physical Society (APS). I was privileged to participate in this workshop, which included three climate scientists who support the climate change consensus and three climate scientists who do not—all of whom were questioned by a panel of distinguished physicists.
    The transcript of the workshop is a remarkable document. It provides, in my opinion, the most accurate portrayal of the scientific debates surrounding climate change. While each of the six scientists agreed on the primary scientific evidence, we each had a unique perspective on how to reason about the evidence, what conclusions could be drawn and with what level of certainty.
    Rupert Darwall’s essay provides a timely and cogent argument for a red/blue team assessment of climate change that provides both sides with an impartial forum to ask questions and probe the other side’s case. Such an assessment would both advance the science and open up the policy deliberations to a much broader range of options.
    - Judith Curry, Reno, Nevada, November 7, 2017

https://realclimatescience.com/2019/...es-of-science/

The Climate Inquisition

“ About a decade or more ago, I was told by someone that I had been placed on a federal “Do Not Fund” list. Undaunted, I applied for a grant from NASA. Well, the proposal was rejected but the letter back from NASA contained only a single review sheet that was blank except for the following note written in the comments section: “NCDC [National Climatic Data Center in Asheville NC] should be funded to do this research.” When I contacted the program officer, Jared Entin, he indicated that he was on vacation but would investigate right away. I have called and e-mailed; I have yet to hear back from him.

Several years later, I applied to the USDA to leverage weather radar to enhance agricultural forecasting. My proposal was submitted electronically and was listed as “Under Review”. In due course, I received a note from the USDA that all proposals had been either rejected or accepted and they thanked me for my submission. Since I had not heard from them, I went on-line and checked my proposal. It was listed as “Under Review”. I sent an e-mail to the program officer and one of his assistants responded. She seemed so friendly and helpful and wanted to know more about the proposal that I had submitted. When I gave her the proposal ID number, I received a terse reply: “You will have to take this up with the Program Officer”.

So, I did. We played the same game again — he then stopped answering e-mails or phone calls. Eventually, I got the University Research Office to inquire. They said they were told by the Program Officer that “we cannot be responsible for system problems.” Sure…right.

I have submitted a total of 5 federal grants since I was told. All five have met the same fate. No bad reviews…no reviews at all. And the Program Officer cuts off all communications.

In the 1980s, John Darcy was convicted of fraud — he had made up data and nearly fifty papers were rejected. His penalty? He was forbidden from getting grants from the NIH for ten years. I have been convicted of nothing…indeed, I have been charged with nothing. But I have been black-listed…and just today, the DailyKos runs a piece on how difficult the “believers” have been treated…

Sorry for the rant,

David

The Oregon State Climatologist was fired for telling the truth about climate.”

More similar cases at the link.

https://www.afa.net/the-stand/cultur...-a-total-hoax/

90 Scientists: Global Warming Is a Total Hoax
    90 Scientists: Global Warming Is a Total Hoax
    ATTENTION: Major social media outlets are finding ways to block the conservative/evangelical viewpoint. Click here for daily electronic delivery of The Stand's Daily Digest - the day's top blogs from AFA.

Bryan Fischer Radio Host MORE
    Folks, don't let the Talking Snake Media lie to you. Not only does man-caused global warming not exist, but it is also the scientific hoax of the century. And 90 leading Italian scientists say so.

All of them signed a detailed letter to lawmakers which challenges the claim that man is causing catastrophic global warming, and that CO2 emissions are the culprit.

They argue that our policies with regard to global warming should not be based on hysterics but should be “consistent with scientific knowledge.” I couldn’t agree more.

So if we are going to base our view of climate change on science, the first thing we need to accept, say these scientists, is that “CARBON DIOXIDE IS NOT ITSELF A POLLUTANT.” (Emphasis in original, except where noted.) The view that CO2 is a pollutant is the single biggest lie of the entire environmental movement.

CO2 is not a pollutant, it is plant food. It is, as these scientists say, “indispensable for life on our planet.” Plants absorb CO2 and use it to grow. They also release oxygen into the atmosphere, which is a nice thing if you like to breathe.

If you run a greenhouse and you want to turbo-charge plant growth, you can do it by injecting CO2 into the greenhouse. Side by side videos of plants in an environment with normal CO2 levels and plants in an environment with highly elevated levels of CO2 show an astounding difference in the rate of growth. In fact, an area the size of the United States has greened up around the world as the CO2 concentration has increased. CO2 is not our enemy. CO2 is our friend.

These scientists go on to state flatly that “the anthropic origin of global warming is an UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS, deduced only from some climate simulation models.” In other words, the entire catastrophic global warming scare rests on very imprecise and almost invariably wrong simulation models, which cannot account for natural variability.

“Natural variability,” in fact, “explains a substantial part of global warming observed since 1850.” It is irresponsible and unrealistic to blame warming on human beings, and further, it’s nonsense to believe all the doom and gloom warnings. “The advanced alarmist forecasts, therefore, are not credible, since they are based on models whose results contradict the experimental data." (Emphasis mine.) The climate simulation models “overestimate the anthropic contribution and underestimate the natural climatic variability.”

For instance, there is no correlation between rising CO2 levels and increased tropical cyclone activity. There is, however, a strong correlation between cyclonic activity and the completely natural Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation, an oscillation that runs in roughly 60-year cycles.

These scientists also completely blow up the myth that science is in any way based on a show of hands, which is what five-alarm environmentalists want us to believe. “The scientific method dictates that the facts, not the number of adherents, make a conjecture a consolidated scientific theory.” (Emphasis mine.)

They themselves are living proof - all 90 of them - that "the alleged consensus (on global warming) DOES NOT EXIST.” Their petition itself demonstrates clearly the absence of a scientific consensus on the matter. The list of signers includes professors of physics, atmospheric physics, physical chemistry, natural sciences, environmental engineering, astronomy, applied geology, volcanology, meteorology and climatology, oceanography, satellite interferometry (whatever that is), hydrogeology, and probability and mathematical statistics. In other words, these are outstanding and highly credentialed scientists. They know what they are talking about.

Their bottom line: “Nature, not the activity of Man, governs the climate."

And since in America, we believe in “Nature’s God,” it is, in fact, God who governs the climate. Man can’t do a thing about that. Man-caused, catastrophic global warming, folks, is a sham, a scam, and a hoax. Don’t fall for it. Science has your back on that one.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/book/9...limate-science

Interesting book, not all there for free, but a lot of info on the abstracts