Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCAM Climate scam
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate scam

Climate scam

I have never been one to get into the climate thing, so I thought I should educate myself. A search for climate scam yielded some interesting websites. You climate types may already know these, but I just thought others might like to read these.

https://realclimatescience.com/

This has an excellent 32 page pdf.
    https://www.co2web.info/Gray_Global-...-Scam_2008.pdf

A little snippet;

The Global Warming Scam has been perpetrated in order to support the Environmentalist belief that the earth is being harmed by the emission of greenhouse gases from the combustion of fossil fuels.
    The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) was set up to provide evidence for this belief. They have published four major Reports which are widely considered to have proved it to be true. This paper examines the evidence in detail and shows that none of the evidence presented confirms a relationship between emissions of greenhouse gases and any harmful effect on the climate. It is the result of 18 years of scrutiny and comment on IPCC Reports and of a study of the scientific literature associated with it.
    In order to establish a relationship between human emissions of greenhouse gases and any influence on the climate, it is necessary to solve three problems :
     To determine the average temperature of the earth and show that it is increasing
     To measure the concentrations of greenhouse gases everywhere in the atmosphere  To reliably predict changes in future climate
    None of these problems has been solved.
    It is impossible to measure the average surface temperature of the earth, yet the IPCC scientists try to claim that it is possible to measure ďanomaliesĒ of this unknown quantity. An assessment of all the temperature data available, largely ignored by the IPCC, shows no evidence for overall warming, but the existence of cyclic behaviour. Recent warming was last recorded around 1950. An absence of warming for 10 years and a current downturn suggest that the cool part of the cycle is imminent.
    The chief greenhouse gas, water vapour, is irregularly distributed, with most of it over the tropics and very little over the poles. Yet the IPCC tries to pretend it is uniformly distributed, so that its ďanomaliesĒ can be treated as ďfeedbackĒ to the global temperature models.
    Carbon dioxide is only measured in extremely restricted circumstances in order to pretend that it is ďwell-mixedĒ. No general measurements are reported and 90,000 early measurements which show great variability have been suppressed.
    Although weather cannot be predicted more than a week or so ahead the claim is made that ďclimateĒ can be predicted 100 years ahead. The claim is based on the development of computer models based on the ďflat earthĒ theory of the climate which assumes it is possible to model the climate from ďbalancedĒ average energy quantities This assumption is absurd since all the quantities have skewed distributions with no acceptable average. No resulting model has ever been tested for its ability to predict the future. This is even admitted as the model outputs are mere ďprojectionsĒ. Since the projections are far into the future, nobody living is able to check their validity.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

There is a long-running thread at TB2000 about the Grand Solar Minimum which might be of interest.

The latest post is:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...81#post7322081

TxGal is very active in supplying daily posts concerning recent climate topics. She and others are also giving valuable first-hand accounts of how the changes in weather are affecting ranching and agricultural production.

von Koehler
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bŠs in …irinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg fŁr Israel!

sorry but it's not "climate scam" - it's "climate plot" - it is sooooo freaking obvious to anyone that bothers - "climate change" is being used as an excuse for a power grab ...

just look at the so called treaties - every single aspect takes from the economically powerful countries in power and beats them down >>> weakens them to the point that domestic radical agents can widdle themselves in - sends the economy change to 3rd World crap that the Globalists can control ....
    Illini Warrior

U.N. Official Admits Global Warming Agenda Is Really About Destroying Capitalism

Submitted by Martin Armstrong via ArmstrongEconomics.com,

A shocking statement was made by a United Nations official Christiana Figueres at a news conference in Brussels.

Figueres admitted that the Global Warming conspiracy set by the U.N.ís Framework Convention on Climate Change, of which she is the executive secretary, has a goal not of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological calamity, but to destroy capitalism. She said very casually:

ďThis is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.Ē

She even restated that goal ensuring it was not a mistake:

ďThis is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.Ē

I was invited to a major political dinner in Washington with the former Chairman of Temple University since I advised the University with respect to its portfolio. We were seated at one of those round tables with ten people. Because we were invited from a university, they placed us with the heads of the various environmental groups. They assumed they were in friendly company and began speaking freely. Dick Fox, my friend, began to lead them on to get the truth behind their movement. Lo and behold, they too admitted it was not about the environment, but to reduce population growth. Dick then asked them, ďWhose grandchild are we trying to prevent from being born? Yourís or mine?

All of these movements seem to have a hidden agenda that the press helps to misrepresent all the time. One must wonder, at what point will the press realize they are destroying their own future?

Investors.com reminds Figueres that the only economic model in the last 150 years that has ever worked at all is capitalism. The evidence is prima facie: From a feudal order that lasted a thousand years, produced zero growth and kept workdays long and lifespans short, the countries that have embraced free-market capitalism have enjoyed a system in which output has increased 70-fold, work days have been halved and lifespans doubled.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ing-capitalism
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    sorry but it's not "climate scam" - it's "climate plot" - it is sooooo freaking obvious to anyone that bothers - "climate change" is being used as an excuse for a power grab ...

just look at the so called treaties - every single aspect takes from the economically powerful countries in power and beats them down >>> weakens them to the point that domestic radical agents can widdle themselves in - sends the economy change to 3rd World crap that the Globalists can control ....
    Its good to see others waking up to the reality of this SCAM/PLOT!!!

====

There are those of us in the conspiracy community that have long held the belief that "climate change" was originated with the ROTHSCHILD'S who are the kingpins of the Illuminati which CONTROLS THE UN! They are the ones who "recruited" Al Gore!
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

One thing many do not know is they started a bank account and got a stock market listing for the carbon tax, they later pulled the stock market symbol and went dark with that I guess until they got laws passed they wanted. I have no idea how many world leaders and wealthily individuals they have onboard with this and have paid into it in hopes the carbon becomes a reality and pays huge dividends.
    I'm sure Hillary Clinton as secretary of state was getting as many onboard as she could and collected many millions from people and knowing her she kept all of it for her self.

The UN is in on it. The ZUSA is being transformed into a banana republic. "They" plan on taxing us down to nearly nothing, to take all the wealth, and to greatly reduce the population, under the guise of lies and for control.

If you think that anyone who gets to or is in a high powered position is against this or not in on the scheme, so sorry: it don't work that way, no matter what they say.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

In a book Iím reading they just lined up and shot all the environmentalists. They were interfering with ďthe other planĒ. Which I canít recall at the moment. But I thought it was a pretty good idea when I was reading it. Lol
    The Operative: ďThe path to peace is paved with corpses. Itís always been so.Ē

Malcolm Reynolds: ďSo me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?Ē

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhen.../#5efc550276d3

Another Forbes - hoax or crime of century

https://abruptearthchanges.com/2018/...d-cosmic-rays/

Primer on solar minimum and cosmic rays

I remember in the '70s the 3 tv channels were propagandizing of the coming ice-age. forgot when that line of hooy changed reverse course but probably when their barometer said nobody was buying it. then we all know it changed to climate change, climate hope and change (ahem). "Hey, it's just the weather and those rubes will believe anything, what could go wrong?" mmmuuuhhhhaaaaa.
    shaking my head.

Debunking The Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming Hypothesis

https://www.iceagenow.info/debunking...is/#more-28923

I have noticed that for the libs, almost every problem of mankind will be solved if we put them in charge and give them our money.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...96#post7320296

Adapt 2030 has a new podcast out this evening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8IfpPhLhMM

Your Life is About to Change Are World Events Adding Up Yet (843)

Run time is 19:14

Published on Jun 18, 2019

NASA comes out with a shocking announcement that starting in 2020 we will experience the lowest solar activity in 200 years, and global temperatures will drop. With this jet stream will shift creating new precipitation patterns and volcanic eruptions will cause even more of a feed back loop intensifying cooling and global crop losses

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...25#post7014925

Good rebuke of CO2 effect as a greenhouse gas.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...67#post7103167

Zharkova’s model is supported not only by sunspot numbers and solar activity, but by other solar-studies fields: magnetohydrodynamics and helioseismology.

http://humansarefree.com/2016/04/top...chNaEuIi4k&m=0

Top Scientist Resigns: 'Global Warming is a $Trillions Scam — It has Corrupted Many Scientists'

https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...anics-n2365479

Here’s how to avoid climate panics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...acare-lie/amp/

Forbes, excellent.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...warming-scare/

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/Tyndall

Tyndall's experiments also showed that molecules of water vapor, carbon dioxide, and ozone are the best absorbers of heat radiation, and that even in small quantities, these gases absorb much more strongly than the atmosphere itself. He concluded that among the constituents of the atmosphere, water vapor is the strongest absorber of radiant heat and is therefore the most important gas controlling Earth's surface temperature. He said, without water vapor, the Earth's surface would be "held fast in the iron grip of frost." He later speculated on how fluctuations in water vapor and carbon dioxide could be related to climate change.
    Last edited by Profit of Doom; 07-09-2019 at 09:12 PM.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...nmental-power/

Al Gore’s rise to climate terror.

I don't care about climate change, global warming/cooling whatever. Nature has a way of making corrections. I just think everybody ought to have clean air to breathe and clean water to drink. Nature will take care of itself.

Lest we forget "Climate Gate" this was a good many years back and E-Mails were hacked and revealed the rigged temperature data to show man made global warming.

Don't forget the Chicago Climate Exchange that Gore & Obama were involved in that would have allowed them both to profit nicely from cap & trade legislation! It closed down back in 2010 I think, but wasn't it a good plan though? What could work out better than having an anti-oil & coal president with his hand in the till to make a profit if he managed to get destructive energy restrictions passed, right?

Oh that's right.... shhhhhhhhhh

It's to save the planet! (sure, uhhh huhhh)
    ďThe consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.Ē Ė Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post

Yup. You've nailed it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...exist-practice

Bombshell Claim: Scientists Find "Man-made Climate Change Doesn't Exist In Practice"

by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 07/12/2019 - 05:55

A new scientific study could bust wide open deeply flawed fundamental assumptions underlying controversial climate legislation and initiatives such as the Green New Deal, namely, the degree to which 'climate change' is driven by natural phenomena vs. man-made issues measured as carbon footprint. Scientists in Finland found "practically no anthropogenic [man-made] climate change" after a series of studies.

ďDuring the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1įC because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01įCĒ, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers.

This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers' theory: "New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth's climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an 'umbrella effect'," the just published study has found, a summary of which has been released in the journal Science Daily. The findings are hugely significant given this 'umbrella effect' ó an entirely natural occurrence ó could be the prime driver of climate warming, and not man-made factors.

The scientists involved in the study are most concerned with the fact that current climate models driving the political side of debate, most notably the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's (IPCC) climate sensitivity scale, fail to incorporate this crucial and potentially central variable of increased cloud cover.

"The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has discussed the impact of cloud cover on climate in their evaluations, but this phenomenon has never been considered in climate predictions due to the insufficient physical understanding of it," comments Professor Hyodo in Science Daily. "This study provides an opportunity to rethink the impact of clouds on climate. When galactic cosmic rays increase, so do low clouds, and when cosmic rays decrease clouds do as well, so climate warming may be caused by an opposite-umbrella effect."

In their related paper, aptly titled, ďNo experimental evidence for the significant anthropogenic [man-made] climate changeĒ, the Finnish scientists find that low cloud cover "practically" controls global temperatures but that ďonly a small partĒ of the increased carbon dioxide concentration is anthropogenic, or caused by human activity.

The following is a key bombshell section in one of the studies conducted by Finland's Turku University team:

We have proven that the GCM-models used in IPCC report AR5 cannot compute correctly the natural component included in the observed global temperature. The reason is that the models fail to derive the influences of low cloud cover fraction on the global temperature. A too small natural component results in a too large portion for the contribution of the greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide. That is why 6 J. KAUPPINEN AND P. MALMI IPCC represents the climate sensitivity more than one order of magnitude larger than our sensitivity 0.24įC. Because the anthropogenic portion in the increased CO2 is less than 10 %, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change. The low clouds control mainly the global temperature.

This raises urgent questions and central contradictions regarding current models which politicians and environmental groups across the globe are using to push radical economic changes on their countries' populations.

Conclusions from both the Japanese and Finnish studies strongly suggest, for example, that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's "drastic measures to cut carbon emissions" which would ultimately require radical legislation changes to "remake the U.S. economy" would not only potentially bankrupt everyone but simply wouldn't even work, at least according to the new Finnish research team findings.

To put AOC's "drastic measures" in perspective ó based entirely on the fundamental assumption of the monumental and disastrous impact of human activity on the climate ó consider the following conclusions from the Finnish studies:

ďDuring the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1įC because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01įC.Ē

Which leads the scientists to state further:

ďBecause the anthropogenic portion in the increased carbon dioxide is less than 10 percent, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change,Ē the researchers concluded.

And the team in Japan has called for a total reevaluation of current climate models, which remain dangerously flawed for dismissing a crucial variable:

This study provides an opportunity to rethink the impact of clouds on climate. When galactic cosmic rays increase, so do low clouds, and when cosmic rays decrease clouds do as well, so climate warming may be caused by an opposite-umbrella effect. The umbrella effect caused by galactic cosmic rays is important when thinking about current global warming as well as the warm period of the medieval era.

Failure to account for this results in the following, according to the one in the series of studies: "The IPCC climate sensitivity is about one order of magnitude too high, because a strong negative feedback of the clouds is missing in climate models."

"If we pay attention to the fact that only a small part of the increased CO2 concentration is anthropogenic, we have to recognize that the anthropogenic climate change does not exist in practice," the researchers conclude.

Though we doubt the ideologues currently pushing to radically remake the American economy through what ends up being a $93 trillion proposal (according to one study) ó including AOC's call for a whopping 70% top tax rate ó will carefully inquire of this new bombshell scientific confirmation presented in the new research, we at least hope the US scientific community takes heed before it's too late in the cause of accurate and authentic science that would stave off irreparable economic disaster that would no doubt ripple across the globe, adding to both human and environmental misery.

And "too late" that is, not for some mythical imminent or near-future "global warming Armageddon" as the currently in vogue highly politicized "science" of activists and congress members alike claims.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...l-warming/amp/

The Period Of No Global Warming Will Soon Be Longer Than the Period of Actual Global Warming

Forbes from 2014, excellent.

THANKS SO MUCH PoD for putting this all together....