Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Told SIL happy Father's Day today.
+ Reply to Thread

Told SIL happy Father's Day today.

Before Church starts Daughter, SIL and Gran daughter stopped by.

Got to tell him happy Father's day for his first time.

Then I took him outside and we stood around.

Told him to pretend like I was giving him the secret Daddy knowledge and just act like he was wise about all the Daddy magic and never say a word to Daughter or my son's about it but to just smile and say that when they are Daddy's they will find a whole bunch of Daddy magic at their disposal.

Kinda a fun tease but also a kind of lesson to him.

Daddy work is as much believing ya can't pull the wool over Dad's eyes ever as it is anything else.

Daughter has tried to get me to admit it's all an act for decades now and it still won't get me to admit that the secret is there is no secret. Just be a Man and take care of your family best ya can, unto death.

Happy Father's day to all the other Daddy's out there, and maybe if ya think of it give em a call or visit. We may not show it but it matters somewhere deep down inside to us all.

XD
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Good fathers are a blessing from God. Happy Father's Day to you and your SIL!

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

Daughter has tried to get me to admit it's all an act for decades now and it still won't get me to admit that the secret is there is no secret. Just be a Man and take care of your family best ya can, unto death.
    Parents (I include both) today, don't have the skills to raise a family like we did growing up and starting families in the early 70's. Plenty of "fathers" more than happy to start the act, but don't want the responsibility to follow through when their DNA has been recreated. We seem to keep falling deeper and deeper into the abyss of a new uncaring civilization. It can't be fixed. So, to all the parents who stayed together and raised your family, there should be a special day for us. If your children are working and have their $hit together be thankful and grateful. It's amusing to hear them talk about retirement, at least they're planning for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Parents (I include both) today, don't have the skills to raise a family like we did growing up and starting families in the early 70's. Plenty of "fathers" more than happy to start the act, but don't want the responsibility to follow through when their DNA has been recreated. We seem to keep falling deeper and deeper into the abyss of a new uncaring civilization. It can't be fixed. So, to all the parents who stayed together and raised your family, there should be a special day for us. If your children are working and have their $hit together be thankful and grateful. It's amusing to hear them talk about retirement, at least they're planning for it.

Yes, Happy Father's Day, to you and your son.
    Susan