Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WoT Awwww... Such Adorable Yearbook Pictures of Sixth Grade in Minnesota
+ Reply to Thread

Awwww... Such Adorable Yearbook Pictures of Sixth Grade in Minnesota

And this is just the page starting with "A"...

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/06/1...arting-with-a/
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

That's cute. I even see a couple Minnesotans in there.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

My grandchildren tell me that the Moslem girls bail out of their quaint native costumes when they hit school, and then put them back on when the school day is ended and they go home.

Sooner or later an honor killing. And then some judge will determine it is a cultural thing that we have to respect and let the Perp go.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    My grandchildren tell me that the Moslem girls bail out of their quaint native costumes when they hit school, and then put them back on when the school day is ended and they go home.

Sooner or later an honor killing. And then some judge will determine it is a cultural thing that we have to respect and let the Perp go.
    Not when they get to high school … assuming they are not taken out of school at 16 (or earlier). The demographics of an area of Tampa called Temple Terrace has changed dramatically in the last 3 decades. But … there used to be protests on the corner of Fowler Ave and 56th Street on a regular basis until traffic cameras went up. It was amazing how quickly those protests stopped. In fact, you can't really find muslim protests in Tampa any longer as they are trying to fly under the radar as there are several ethnicities of muslims around here and not all of them want notoriety.

USF used to be a hot bed until Betty Ginzburg became university president. But now that she has retired I have no idea how things are going to roll. I do know that USF has a huge population of foreign students of all flavors.

Tampa also has a rather large Eastern European group in the area.

Ask Ragnarok what it is like around in the area.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isnít it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?Ē - Kelvin R. Throop III

Referring to King High School:

Students/Teachers
    These counts and percentages of students and teachers are from data reported by schools to the government.

Total Enrollment 1,788

Total Minority Enrollment (% of total) ? 82%

Total Economically Disadvantaged (% of total) ? 60%

King was a "jock school" back in my day but is now a magnet school. They have an AP program there but IB program they tried to start self-destructed a while back.

King IS one of the locations for SAT tests and each time that I've been there I have seen one male with several females in full muslim garb including complete head covering. However, last time faces were on display so I suspect the SAT ID rules created a problem for the full burka.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isnít it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?Ē - Kelvin R. Throop III

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post

My friends tell me that the minute they leave the airport and are not near any municipal buildings in Isfahan, off goes the Chador and on goes the denim capris etc.

They absolutely Hate the current regime in power in Iran.

They Hate It. V

I feel for Bryce, Joshua, Don, and Hayden. Probably a good thing there is no Cadence or Madelyn there...
    All that is gold does not glitter....

Yeah.

If yer evaling "Muslimhood" for Iranian gen pub the more smart money bets AGAINST jihadism, 60% or better. the younger the better for that bet.

That whole unrest issue 2-4 years ago when they purged so many GO's and (whatever the analog is to Bird Colonels) because they weren't Muslim enough?

The early 20's & 30's 'kids" are NOT on board for Jihad.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Demographics is destiny. Many elementary schools in other parts of the nation are overwhelming Hispanic. The invaders and Marxist are winning.
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

Flying in or out of Saudi you see the covers come off and on, depending on which way the plane is flying.

In my area almost 50% of elementary students are Hispanic and most don't speak English when they start. Many of the Teachers are sick and tied of it but what can they do?

SO many Norwegians...
    "Be Prepared" - Boy Scouts Motto
    "And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." - Jesus Christ, Mk 13:37
    "Don't worry, be happy" - Bobby Mcferrin
    "Take a chill pill" - Mongo

Bryce Ackman is just surrounded by them. All those Abdis....

The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

They grow up so fast....

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Bryce Ackman is just surrounded by them. All those Abdis....
    And some day Bryce will grow up to have most of his salary disappear in taxes being taken out, so the others can go on welfare programs or learn to 'game the system' like they do in their own third world shitholes.

They need Bryce. V

Minnesota is so screwed....

Texican....

My thoughts exactly. I see no legal solution for this immense problem.

aren't they supposed to have their faces covered

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post

Texican....

Thankfully, I can live 200 miles from it and still be in Minnesota. The Twin Cities Liberals made their bed. I just hope to HELL they stay in it.

Heha! There's enough demographic tension up here because the Indians won't tolerate the Blacks. The rest of us simply stay out of the way and let nature take it's course.

Quote Originally Posted by WalknTrot View Post
    Thankfully, I can live 200 miles from it and still be in Minnesota. The Twin Cities Liberals made their bed. I just hope to HELL they stay in it.

Heha! There's enough demographic tension up here because the Indians won't tolerate the Blacks. The rest of us simply stay out of the way and let nature take it's course.
    That's not how Islam works.
    Back to post #17, there is no legal solution for this immense problem.

..."Houston, we have a problem..."
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Proverbs 11:20 God canít stand deceivers, but oh how he relishes integrity.

Obammy sure had his way with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy42 View Post
    Obammy sure had his way with us.
    Yep. ****ed, and cucked.

If you have nice grass, a pile of dog crap will burn out a spot. Just beyond that the grass grows well and then tapers off to normal beyond that. That's what's going to happen to Minneapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post

Texican....
    I can't think of a single state in the union that isn't screwed. San Antonio ring a bell?
    Was known as dairyfarmer but sold the cows.

This is quite disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate9933 View Post
    aren't they supposed to have their faces covered
    No... The Qu'ran says:

Qu'ran 33:59 - "Prophet, tell your wives, daughters, and the wives of the believers to cover their bosoms and breasts. This will make them distinguishable from others and protect them from being annoyed. God is All-forgiving and All-merciful."

Qu'ran 24:31 - "And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful."

So, modest dress, a head covering, and covering the private areas in public is all that is mandated. The full covering with a burka or niqab is purely to repress and make the women more submissive.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Is there anything about puberty or youth involved in them not being covered in this school?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Itís a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    Iím not afraid of dying...I just donít want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Replace the Somali Muslims with Hispanics and toss in some Asians and you have my grand daughter's sixth grade class in CA.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell