Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Man allegedly breaks into Indiana apartment, tries taking 6-year-old girl he claims is his daughter
+ Reply to Thread

Man allegedly breaks into Indiana apartment, tries taking 6-year-old girl he claims is his daughter

Man allegedly breaks into Indiana apartment, tries taking 6-year-old girl he claims is his daughter: report
    Nicole Darrah
    2-2 minutes

Indiana cops last week arrested a man they say broke into an apartment and tried to take a 6-year-old girl he claimed was his daughter -- but she wasn't.

Benjamin Dillon, 37, entered the home in Lebanon, a city roughly 30 miles northwest of Indianapolis, on June 3 and allegedly said the girl inside was his daughter.

"I was sound asleep in my bedroom and this guy came kicking in and said, 'You have my daughter,' Patty Roth, the girl's grandmother, told WXIN. I was nervous, very nervous. I was shaking so bad."

Roth and the child were sleeping in a back bedroom when the incident unfolded. She said police were called as her husband tried to get Dillon out of the apartment.

Dillon allegedly became aggressive and threatened police officers when they arrived. Responding cops reportedly tased Dillon "multiple times."

"I don't understand why he picked our apartment. I'll never figure that one out," Roth said.

The Lebanon Police Department did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment. According to online records from the Boone County Sheriff's Office, Dillion faces a slew of charges including counts of burglary, intimidation and resisting law enforcement.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-a...-girl-daughter

Why doesn't the story read, "police found the perp dead on the living room floor of a single gunshot to the torso"?
    Last edited by Blue 5; 06-12-2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Lack of reading comprehension :)
    Blue 5

Wherever you are, wherever God takes you, fly high.
    -Edward Ormondroyd

When I had Hermione and Odin, I used to joke about all the blood that would be on the floor. When they both passed, I was left with an uncomfortable feeling regarding my safety in an "emergency" situation. However, with recent actions by both Aja and Hairy, I am once again confident that it would be a very bad day for a miscreant to break in to my home, or threaten me when I'm out and about with them.

I predict either substance abuse, mental health issues, or a combination of both.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Sorry to hear they didn't saw his head off.

Plenty of avail. kids at the border. Bring some cash - don't know what they are going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    When I had Hermione and Odin, I used to joke about all the blood that would be on the floor. When they both passed, I was left with an uncomfortable feeling regarding my safety in an "emergency" situation. However, with recent actions by both Aja and Hairy, I am once again confident that it would be a very bad day for a miscreant to break in to my home, or threaten me when I'm out and about with them.
    My son has a GSD he purchased while stationed in Germany, and an Akita, I pity anyone who breaks into their place. Those dogs adore my grandchildren, and would eat anyone trying to mess with them.
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    I predict either substance abuse, mental health issues, or a combination of both. RR
    My thoughts, as well. That's another situation where the homeowner should've taken out the trash permanently. I think IN has the castle doctrine.