Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TDS David Letterman wants to interview 'psychotic' Donald Trump to ask 'what went wrong?'
+ Reply to Thread

David Letterman wants to interview 'psychotic' Donald Trump to ask 'what went wrong?'

David Letterman wants to interview 'psychotic' Donald Trump to ask 'what went wrong?'
    Tyler McCarthy
    3-4 minutes

David Letterman revealed that he’d like to sit down for an interview with President Donald Trump in order to ask him “what went wrong?”

Letterman hosted NBC’s “Late Night With David Letterman” from 1982 to 1993 before pivoting to CBS for “The Late Show With David Letterman” from 1993 to 2015. In that time, he interviewed Donald Trump more than 30 times prior to his candidacy and subsequent victory in the 2016 presidential election.

Letterman, who now hosts his Netflix series “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction,” sat down with The Hollywood Reporter’s “Awards Chatter” podcast to discuss his experience interviewing Trump and whether he thinks the former "Apprentice" host is acting like himself now that he's in the White House.

“More than 30!?" he exclaimed when told how many times he’d interviewed Trump. “Wow! You’re welcome, America.”

The 72-year-old host got serious explaining that he had no idea that Trump was more than a reality star.

“I think he just liked being on TV. I had no sense that he was the soulless bastard that he’s turned into,” he said.

Letterman continued, "Everybody says, 'Oh, wouldn't you like to talk to Donald Trump [today]?' And I would. I would just like to say, 'Don, it's Dave. Remember me? I want to talk to the real Donald Trump.' Because I now don't know which is the real Donald Trump, and if the Donald Trump that I was talking to [back then] was the real Donald Trump, how do you get to be the guy he is now? Politics notwithstanding — let's just say everything is great and he's done a great job, but he still behaves the way he behaves — who behaves like that?!"

The comedian emphasized that he didn’t think Trump would ever be considered more than a person known for his wealth.

"He used to be kind of like the boob of New York that pretended to be wealthy, or we thought was wealthy, and now he's just a psychotic. Is that putting too fine a point on it?" He added, "I don't even care if it's recorded, I would just like to talk to the guy, because, as I said before, he knows me, I know him — what the hell went wrong?!"

Although Letterman clearly has a lot to say about the president, he previously noted that he’s ready to “stop yacking” about Trump in favor of focusing on a 2020 win.

“As an American, I don't like this man as a President of our country. I love being an American, but I don't feel he represents me and I don’t like that. Even with other presidents that I've disagreed with, politically, I felt like, OK, I can live with their representation, but I'm sick and tired of everybody wringing their hands about this… let's just settle this at the next election,” he said in an interview earlier this month. “Let’s just stop yacking about what a goon he is.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ump-went-wrong

David Letterman Declares Trump 'Psychotic' and a 'Soulless Bastard'
    Joshua Caplan
    3-3 minutes

Former late-night host David Letterman ratcheted up his personal attacks of President Donald Trump in an interview released on Monday, calling him both “psychotic” and a “soulless bastard.”

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter‘s “Awards Chatter” podcast, David Letterman attempted to distance himself from the president, who he had on his late-night programs — NBC’s Late Night With David Letterman and CBS’ The Late Show With David Letterman — over 30 times between 1982 and 2015.

“More than 30?” Letterman said surprisingly when reminded how many times President Trump appeared on his programs. “Wow! You’re welcome, America.”

“I think he just liked being on TV. I had no sense that he was the soulless bastard that he’s turned into,” he then said in a serious tone.

“He used to be kind of like the boob of New York that pretended to be wealthy, or we thought was wealthy, and now he’s just a psychotic. Is that putting too fine a point on it?” the former late-night host added. “I don’t even care if it’s recorded, I would just like to talk to the guy, because, as I said before, he knows me, I know him — what the hell went wrong?!”

Letterman, now the host of Netflix’s My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, has repeatedly attacked President Trump and his “America First” agenda that helped propel him to the White House. Appearing last month on ABC’s The View, David Letterman contended the president was once a “goofball” but now has become a “goon.”

“The tie and stuff and they were all made in China. And you could tell that he — just a goofball. Like a bonehead,” said the comedian, before asking, “When did you become a goon? When did that happen?”

More than a week prior to his appearance on The View, David Letterman told MSNBC that President Trump embarrasses the United States on the world stage and expressed hope that he would lose the White House in 2020.

“As an American, I don’t like this man as a president of our country. I love being an American, but I don’t feel he represents me and I don’t like that,” he told host Willie Geist. “I mean, even with other presidents that I’ve disagreed with politically, I felt like, “Okay, I can live with their representation.” But I’m sick and tired of everybody wringing their hands about this. ‘Oh my God, did you hear what he did?’ Okay, let’s just settle this at the next election. Let’s stop yacking about what a goon he is.”

The president has yet to respond to Letterman’s repeated insults.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...lless-bastard/

Letterman Top 10 Laugh list List

10. I'm so funny, its not funny
    9. Ha ha
    8. Yall can clap now
    7. Somebody press the laugh button
    6. At least laugh at my teeth
    5. I'm how old?
    4. I'm a Democrat
    3. New York Sucks
    2. Los Angeles Sucks
    1. My last name is really Rodriguez
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

You left off:

0.5: *I* suck

Trump would OWN Letterman.
    NO MORE INFRINGEMENT.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH.

I remember when Cher called Letterman an ASS!!!!

He is.

One more self absorbed hollywood type.

Wait a minute....didn't netflix hire the Obama's too?

Ohhhh I get it, NETFLIX is the new Deep State/Illuminati font of distraction.

========

I cancelled Netflix when TRUMP was elected.
    Last edited by JF&P; 06-12-2019 at 11:19 PM.
    JOHN 3:16 / John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.

letterman needs to look in the mirror and ask that question.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Does Letterman still sport that scruffy beard.......

What went wrong was Johnny Carson died and left the position to Liberals to fill with Progressives - who brought their Progressiveness with them.

And aren't even funny - Progressives never are.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    What went wrong was Johnny Carson died and left the position to Liberals to fill with Progressives - who brought their Progressiveness with them.

And aren't even funny - Progressives never are.

Dobbin
    Progressives are somewhat funny, until you realize they are just common criminals trying to steal your wallet.

Southside

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Does Letterman still sport that scruffy beard.......
    Picture at link.

Letterman went full retard when they gave Leno the "Tonight Show," and he's been bitter ever since.

When Carson left TV, the whole nation was sad. When Letterman left TV, the whole nation was relieved.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator

Letterman makes money off of his interviews with Trump. Trump has appeared more than 30 times on the Letterman show. Is Letterman running out of money?

Snip from article:

Before he became an outsider politician, Donald Trump was an establishment talk-show guest, appearing on Mr. Letterman’s shows more than 30 times. I rewatched all those episodes — in the last decade there were typically two a year, with the chats lasting 10 minutes or more — and what stands out is the chemistry between host and guest, both irreverent stars who came to fame in 1980s New York. Mr. Trump was an unusually game and entertaining guest, and Mr. Letterman clearly liked and got along with him. At the same time, Mr. Trump test drove his current brand of populism to crowd-pleasing success in front of a blue-state audience, and Mr. Letterman was one of the first mainstream figures on television to regularly treat Trump as a serious political thinker, not just a joke of a rich guy (although he did that, too).
    The Misunderstood History of Trump on Letterman

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/a...d-history.html
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Carson was hysterical. Leno was funny - sometimes. After that, NONE OF THEM ARE FUNNY. They're all "progressives", and we know that the Puritans had a far better sense of humor than progressives.

Letterman lost his way years ago. His Momma would slap him if she was alive.

well david, that is President Trump and the only psychotic persons is you and the democraps....

Texican....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Picture at link.
    This was more of an insult than a question.........looks terrible......

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Carson was hysterical. Leno was funny - sometimes. After that, NONE OF THEM ARE FUNNY. They're all "progressives", and we know that the Puritans had a far better sense of humor than progressives.
    Agreed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator

The only laughs letterman got were directed at him for his lack of talent. He is one of those being called upon to serve Satan further.......pretty much clear they have all sold their souls.

What went wrong with Trump? Hmmmm. Lemme think. Multi-billionaire. Nope, that's not it. Super hot wife and a string of super hot former lovers and wives? Nah, not it! Raised a bunch of great, successful kids? Can't be that. President of the United States? YEAH! that's it - but only because he's not a lib. Screw Letterman (whose not a hundredth of the man Trump is) and the horse he rode in on.

Best regards
    Doc