Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

COMMUNISM Abrams Says 2020 Run ‘Entirely Possible,’ Still Angry at Biden VP Rumors
+ Reply to Thread

Abrams Says 2020 Run ‘Entirely Possible,’ Still Angry at Biden VP Rumors

Abrams Says 2020 Run ‘Entirely Possible,’ Still Angry at Biden VP Rumors | Breitbart
    Tony Lee
    2-3 minutes

Failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams said on Monday evening that it is still “entirely possible” that she could make a 2020 presidential run.

“I will enter this race if I think I can add value to it,” Abrams said at Recode’s Code Conference. “I don’t have enough information at this moment to make that decision.”

Abrams said she is not “disquieted by the number of people running” but added that she believed that “there are a handful of folks who are good people who should not be president.”

She said the nominating process will soon “winnow out who is actually viable,” pointing out that she will look to see if the remaining contenders not only have a plan to defeat President Donald Trump but also one to “win America”

Abrams has recently said that she will enter the presidential race if 2020 Democrats do not talk about voter suppression “every day.” When an audience member asked her which of the 2020 candidates she believes has offered the most “compelling platform on voting rights,” Abrams curiously refused to answer the question, just saying that she is pleased that the candidates she has met have “done the work.”

Abrams has said she believes she could still win the nomination even if she enters the contest in the fall after the first round of debates and last week indicated that she is still upset that former Vice President Joe Biden’s allies floated her as his possible running mate before Biden formally entered the race.

After those rumors, an Abrams ally accused Biden of wanting Abrams to “save his ass,” adding, “that’s some serious entitlement.” The rumors prompted Abrams to go on a national media tour to make clear that “you don’t run for second place.”

“I think it is deeply problematic that there would be a discussion of relegating any woman to the role of second when the primary has yet to fully take shape,” Abrams told the Guardian. “I think it’s a reflection again of this notion of what leadership looks like.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...den-vp-rumors/

Yeah. I can see it now. She runs, loses and refuses to accept she lost. Georgia all over again!

She still thinks the dead should have been allowed to vote for her.
    Reality cannot be seen through the lens of Marxism.

Freedom and government-imposed equality are mutually exclusive.

“I will enter this race if I think I can add value to it,” Abrams said at Recode’s Code Conference.

“I don’t have enough information at this moment to make that decision.”

let's fix this...............

“I will enter this race if I think I can add my body weight to it,” Abrams said at Recode’s Code Conference.

“I don’t have a scale large enough at this moment to make that decision.”

She has been anointed by the globalists ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

If America allowed all three Abrams, Waters and AOC to be president at once, there wouldn't be enough cognitive brain cells to spin a merry go round.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

I wonder if she has paid off that huge tax lien she had. And if so, I wonder if we get to see her tax returns to see where the money came from.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

She did. She won't disclose how that was done, or release her financial records.

“I will enter this race if I think I can add value to it,” Abrams said at Recode’s Code Conference.

“I don’t have enough information at this moment to make that decision.”

let's fix this...............

“I will enter this race if I think I can add my body weight to it,” Abrams said at Recode’s Code Conference.

“I don’t have a scale large enough at this moment to make that decision.”

she beez da queen dontcha know

someone with some real juice is sponsoring her political ambitions--she could be dangerous at some point--as was mentioned earlier -she has been chosen

The Marxist Progressive Liberals (Communists, but I repeat myself!) didn't miss a trick with this loser. The only reason she has any relevance is that the media have chosen to give her free air time. She was chosen because she has all the "qualifications" needed to get elected by Democrats. She "checks all their entitlement boxes". She is...

African American (entitled minority / affirmative action)
    Serious political credentials like Beto O'Rourke (Ran a failed Democrat election campaign)
    Woman (double minority)
    Lesbian (endorsed by LGBTQXYZ)
    Lawyer (Licensed to steal legally)
    Physically handicapped (wildly overweight / in serious need of dental work)
    Mentally unstable (refused to concede losing by over 50,000 votes)
    Marxist Progressive (Communist) beliefs
    Backed by George Soros

Accused her opponent of election "fraud" for removing a huge number of ineligible voters as required by laws passed by Democrats. This same charge was leveled against her opponent for closing polling stations in districts run by Democrats, that were actually closed by Democrats.
    Last edited by Jerry799; 06-12-2019 at 01:34 PM.