Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TDS Maxine Waters: I Will Find Evidence Trump 'Colluded with the Russian Government'
+ Reply to Thread

Maxine Waters: I Will Find Evidence Trump 'Colluded with the Russian Government'

Maxine Waters: I Will Find Evidence Trump 'Colluded with the Russian Government' | Breitbart
    Pam Key
    2-3 minutes

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “All In,” House Financial Services Committee chairwoman Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said she will continue to investigate President Donald Trump because she believed he “colluded with the Russian government.”

Waters said, “You know, what I don’t bother with? I don’t bother with the speculation about what the Senate will or will not do. We don’t know what unveils. We don’t know whether money laundering becomes very evident. We don’t know whether or not collusion based on even what Mueller has done or whatever other information that we discover will be the deciding factor among Republicans. So I don’t buy the speculation by the talking heads and by the media and others who speculate about what happened with Bill Clinton as opposed to what could happen now with Trump.”

She added, “I just say that number one, this president is unworthy, that he has no respect for the Constitution of the United States of America. I say that the Mueller report gives us a guideline that is indicated in that report basically that he has obstructed justice. I believe that he has also colluded with the Russian government he does not criticize Putin. I think he has been involved with the oligarchs in the Kremlin and I think there is a lot more information that Mr. Manafort has. I looked at all of his allies and long before we got in depth in this discussion. I believe whether we are talking about Manafort and Papadopoulos and all of those people are organized around their relationship with Russia. They all want to lift the sanctions to drill into oil for the Arctic. It’s about money. It’s about everybody making out with this new playground in Russia to make money. I believe that. I will continue to believe that and continue to do my work as the chair of that committee.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...an-government/

And if I cannot find it, I will create it.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    My thoughts also.

It is getting to the point where they are resorting to school yard tactics. If Trump knows some one who knows some one who knows of Russia, that is evidence of corruption and thus he is guilty. I do know it is going to be a wild ride next year.

The sour old prude just doesn't get it.

And you're right, 20Gauge, gonna be a wild ride! May even start before next year.
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Great minds think alike.

2nd you can't prove a negative. If there's nothing there you can't prove it. You can't prove I don't have a brother. You can't prove collusion, when there isn't any. Dipstick.
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

What does wanting to drill in the Arctic have to do with Russia? They want drilling in Alaska, not at the north pole. And Alaska belongs to us, I believe. She seems to believe drilling in the Arctic refers to Russian territory.
    Reality cannot be seen through the lens of Marxism.

Freedom and government-imposed equality are mutually exclusive.

She'll find her evidence right after she finds a real live big foot! Be sure to stay tuned and keep the popcorn bowls filled. Uhh Huhhh….

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    The sour old prude just doesn't get it.

And you're right, 20Gauge, gonna be a wild ride! May even start before next year.
    Oh it's been ongoing and getting ramped up-even the Youtube/Steven Crownder thing that wiped out thousands of channels. Google changing their search functions, places like Facebook insisting that you get your info corrected by Snopes-all of this is leading up to the 2020 spinup. Pelosi and this stupid sow keep on and on about it every day too.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Oh it's been ongoing and getting ramped up-even the Youtube/Steven Crownder thing that wiped out thousands of channels. Google changing their search functions, places like Facebook insisting that you get your info corrected by Snopes-all of this is leading up to the 2020 spinup. Pelosi and this stupid sow keep on and on about it every day too.
    Oh, you're right of course. I just meant that we haven't seen blood in the streets, yet. It's getting more and more dangerous with each passing day.
    Sherree

This is where the joke about peeing in the corner of a round room would come in handy. This is the brain of our elected left.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

Yeah Maxine, your certainly a lot smarter than Mueller and his angry Democrat investigators that do this for a living. The woman is delusional and is probably so vocal as she is one of the muckiest creatures in the swamp.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

She means she'll manufacture some.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

What Trump or Barr should do is investigate Crazy Maxie for her crimes.

She means she'll manufacture some.

Truth!

Go find Maxi. Find the evidence girl. Go get it! Good dawg!!
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Is this facing crap still going on.......

She is as dumb, as she is ugly !!!!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    She is as dumb, as she is ugly !!!!!
    Hard to believe, isn't it?

Southside

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    My thoughts also.

It is getting to the point where they are resorting to school yard tactics. If Trump knows some one who knows some one who knows of Russia, that is evidence of corruption and thus he is guilty. I do know it is going to be a wild ride next year.
    More like you WILL testify against Trump following the script we give you or you will come home to find your family in grisly little pieces and then be framed for their murder. People kill people for $100 pair of shoes ..... people will kill hundreds of millions of people for $1,000,000,000,000.00 deals.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Yeah, Maxine... Because that worked out so well when Hillary and Obama tried it. I know those who can't remember the past are doomed to repeat it but, damn, this happened like yesterday!
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by mistaken1 View Post
    More like you WILL testify against Trump following the script we give you or you will come home to find your family in grisly little pieces and then be framed for their murder. People kill people for $100 pair of shoes ..... people will kill hundreds of millions of people for $1,000,000,000,000.00 deals.
    Don't know where you shop for your killers but, in Florida, I could have someone Ghosted and Dissapeared for a case of Beer and carton of Cigs if I wanted. Dirty Deeds done Dirt Cheap and all that.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

When crazy is a coin with two sides....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    What Trump or Barr should do is investigate Crazy Maxie for her crimes.
    Why, no matter the evidence those of the democrat-communists will claim it's wrong and politically biased.

Unless Trump and what remains of the free government actually charge and convict these traitors so their butts end up in jail, the media and the crazed idiotic supporters of the democrat-communists won't back down.

I agree with several others here on this site, that it will just keep ramping up until another shot heard round the world moment occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    When crazy is a coin with two sides....

LMAO

Judging by auntie Maxine, crazy doesn't age well and AOC should reach the used and abused bulldog face even sooner than the old loon did.

The witch hunt is on by the witch and she will be sadly disappointed....

Texican....

I wonder how many demons were trying to get a word in through her? babble babble babble
    I'll guess 6 or more.
    Any other guesses?

JefFREE
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

When I think of Maxine I see;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUSMD5ISyfg

30 seconds
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Normallguy View Post
    I wonder how many demons were trying to get a word in through her? babble babble babble
    I'll guess 6 or more.
    Any other guesses?

JefFREE
    My guess is- she and the rest of these democrat-communists fall under the Mark 5:9 category-

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."
    Historically a Legion size was as low as 3000 and as high as 6000

… no wonder ol' Auntie Maxine seems as smart as a box of rocks, there's no room in her head for a coherent thought

The evidence is in Chicago,inside Al Capone's vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Maxine Waters: It’s about money.
    https://thepolitistick.com/maxine-wa...ollar-mansion/

Posted By: Matthew K. Burke July 6, 2017

How Does Maxine Waters Afford to Live in a $4.3 Million Dollar Mansion?

How in the world does mad Marxist [score]Maxine Waters[/score] (Commie – CA) afford to live in a $4.3 million mansion in one of the richest parts of Los Angeles on a government salary?

Kickbacks? Bribes? Money laundering? Who knows?

Inquiring minds like Tucker Carlson’s want to know, although you’ll never hear the question asked of her by the mainstream media — the Democrat Media Complex — despite her endless appearances before the media.

During his FOX News program on Wednesday night, Carlson pointed out that Waters recently said that she wanted to take HUD Secretary Ben Carson’s “ass apart” because he knows nothing — in her view — about public housing and that he doesn’t know the difference between an immigrant and a slave.

“Congresswoman Waters is a confirmed expert on the question of housing, especially her own housing,” Carlson said sarcastically. “Consider where she lives, in a 6,000 square-foot, $4.3 million dollar mansion in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Los Angeles.”

“How’d she afford a place like that after having spent the last 40 years working in government?” Carlson asked. “We’d hate to speculate. How does she keep getting re-elected despite not living in her own congressional district? No clue there either?”

Carlson further addressed Waters, a progressive leftist Democrat much like [score]Bernie Sanders [/score]and [score]Elizabeth Warren[/score] who constantly wail against “the rich” and “the one percent” while living a lifestyle of the rich and famous, by pointing out that even though she’s made a killing off of racial identity politics and spreading victimhood, she lives in an area that is only six percent black, while the district she supposedly represents has the second highest percentage of black residents in the entire state of California.

“Or as she might put it herself if she didn’t live there, it’s segregated like 1950’s level segregated.” Carlson sniped. “And as we mentioned, it’s really, really rich. So how did Maxine Waters pull off a housing coup like that? Who knows but it almost qualifies her to be HUD secretary herself,” he snarkily quipped.

One thing we do know. No one lives in a $4.3 million mansion on a congressional salary without a little “help” from her friends. Perhaps there’s a good reason she has been named “One of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress.” It also explains why Waters pretends to be for the poor. She doesn’t want them turning on her.
    Attached Images
    III

Keep ignoring my rights and I'll keep ignoring your laws.

How’s about cleaning your own glass house?
    Judicial Watch has a bit on her.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/maxine-waters/
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bps1691 View Post
    My guess is- she and the rest of these democrat-communists fall under the Mark 5:9 category-

Historically a Legion size was as low as 3000 and as high as 6000

… no wonder ol' Auntie Maxine seems as smart as a box of rocks, there's no room in her head for a coherent thought
    Legion
    I like the way you think.
    Let's see if she gets (1) demon for each child sacrificed in her area in an abortion, that would be......
    My God Nooooo.
    That thought brings tears to my eyes.

Prayers of Protection for President Trump.

JefFREE
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Just go ask Hillary where to find Russian dirt on Trump - she paid for it.
    True North Strong and Free