Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HATE CNN's Acosta to 'Our Friends in Conservative Media: 'No Guarantee That You Get to Stay in Power'
+ Reply to Thread

CNN's Acosta to 'Our Friends in Conservative Media: 'No Guarantee That You Get to Stay in Power'

CNN's Acosta to 'Our Friends in Conservative Media: 'No Guarantee That You Get to Stay in Power' | Breitbart
    Jeff Poor
    1-2 minutes

Tuesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” while promoting his soon-to-be-released book, network White House correspondent Jim Acosta had some advice to those in the conservative media regarding President Donald Trump’s remarks describing the press as the “enemy of the people,” which had upset many in the media.

Acosta told host Anderson Cooper that when someone else is in power, who presumably would not be “conservative,” could be hostile toward conservative media.

“[W]hat I wanted to do is sort of take the big-picture view on this and say, ‘Is this the kind of country we want to hand off to the next generation, where we’re now comfortable from here on out saying that the press is the enemy of the people,'” Acosta said. “To our friends in conservative media, Anderson, I say this, it is no guarantee that you get to stay in power forever. And so, another administration could come in and do the very same thing to them and say, well, Donald Trump did it. Guess what, we’re going to do it to you guys, too.”

(h/t RCP Video)

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...stay-in-power/

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    CNN's Acosta to 'Our Friends in Conservative Media: 'No Guarantee That You Get to Stay in Power' | Breitbart

. Guess what, we’re going to do it to you guys, too.”

(h/t RCP Video)

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...stay-in-power/
    This is what gets me worried. They know that they will get the power by either by hook or crook at some point in the next 15 years or less (4-6 in my opinion). At that point they are going to go wild.

The left is so far gone that the next time they're in office anything right of Bernie will be hate speech.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    This is what gets me worried. They know that they will get the power by either by hook or crook at some point in the next 15 years or less (4-6 in my opinion). At that point they are going to go wild.
    I and others have repeatedly stated that once Trump is gone, Normals are going to be persecuted like the Romans did to Christians. We'll have no choice but to start shooting, because the Marxists simply cannot control themselves.

Acosta's statement admits the press is an arm of the Liberal folk just as Trump says.

whatever happened to just reporting the news?

Choose sides with the enemy, guess what happens when the shooting starts?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Yeah, but if we are lucky Acosta won't survive in the industry that long. His shelf-life as a pretty face will have expired.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

I and others have repeatedly stated that once Trump is gone, Normals are going to be persecuted like the Romans did to Christians. We'll have no choice but to start shooting, because the Marxists simply cannot control themselves.
    Agreed. My point (though not made well) is that they are becoming more vocal and mainstream about it. Before they were a bit more circumspect about it.

The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

The mainstream media, including CNN seem to forget that Fox News was briefly banned from White House Press briefings because they weren't considered a legitimate News organization by the Obama Administration. As well, they were rarely called on for questions and were frequently ridiculed by the Obama Administration. And, as I recall, the Obama Administration used governmental agencies to spy on Conservative reporters, like James Rosen at Fox. An activity that if done by Conservatives to the Liberal Media would have them firebombing the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry799 View Post
    The mainstream media, including CNN seem to forget that Fox News was briefly banned from White House Press briefings because they weren't considered a legitimate News organization by the Obama Administration. As well, they were rarely called on for questions and were frequently ridiculed by the Obama Administration. And, as I recall, the Obama Administration used governmental agencies to spy on Conservative reporters, like James Rosen at Fox. An activity that if done by Conservatives to the Liberal Media would have them firebombing the government.
    Yes sir. Now that the tables have been turned, they are squealing like pigs.
    Sherree

But do take note of what is being said and remember, "Forewarned is fore-armed"...
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Youtube has just recently banned many Right wing ["neo-Nazi"] channels, even old song videos, because they represent "Hate" speech. An Orwellian term, which gets rid of everyone but their Leftist friends.

von Koehler
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Just wanted to add this meme that was made for me by a Friend. I am fast reaching the stage in life where I'll have to let them bring the 'war' to me, but..."I'm a tough old Hell-raiser..."
    Attached Images
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

He's right. But no matter what he and they will still be FAKE NEWS. There isn't any changing that. I'm glad Trump stuck that one on them. Trump alone has opened many people's eyes into there lying, corrupt, cheating, fabricating agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Acosta's statement admits the press is an arm of the Liberal folk just as Trump says.

whatever happened to just reporting the news?
    News was "bought out" by the wealthy who want to stay that way.

Its all about "connection."

AND - that is one of the surest signs of TOO MUCH GOVERNMENT - when one party can take over not only government - but everything else as well.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

^^^This. I have been telling my husband this a lot lately. If Trump doesn't win in 2020, or we get a dem in 2024, we're screwed. They're not even bothing to make themselves look good anymore. The inner demons are on full display.