Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM 350 Congolese Migrants Arrive in San Antonio
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker22 View Post
    If that held water, Minnesota wouldn't be full of ragheads.
    "Rural" is the keyword.
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Here is an update, just gives me the warm fuzzies all over.

African migrants pass through San Antonio and swiftly fan out across the country

www.washingtonexaminer.com
    2 mins read

SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Roughly 300 Congolese and Angolan citizens who arrived in San Antonio the first week of June after crossing the U.S.-Mexico border days earlier have all briskly departed the city for destinations across the country, some with fuzzy plans based partly on hope.

The hundreds of family members and single adults from Central Africa first showed up June 4 at the southern border’s Eagle Pass and Del Rio towns in south-central Texas. The migrants surrendered to Border Patrol agents and claimed asylum after crossing the Rio Grande.

The agency did not, as it is supposed to, turn families over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Instead, it released families onto the streets of Eagle Pass and Del Rio, according to two government and nongovernment officials with first-hand knowledge of the matter. The African migrants then bought bus tickets to either San Antonio or Austin, according to San Antonio Interim Assistant City Manager Colleen Bridger.

“If — a family, the sponsor — it’s been 24-48 hours and they can’t buy the [bus] ticket, then we’ll buy it,” Elizabeth Nemeth, executive director of Catholic Charities' west side center, told the Washington Examiner Thursday. For a family of five to seven looking to travel by bus to New York, it will cost $2,000, she said.

While many Central American families who arrive have final destinations and family members in mind who could pay for their tickets and put them up, the African families did not always have quite as clearly defined plans.

“They come with a place in mind. ‘My friend told me to go to Portland, Maine, because there’s a lot of Congolese families that already live there and it’s welcoming,” said Nemeth. "And they have that plan in mind, right? But they don’t understand the geography — like where it is, how much it costs to get there. There's a lot of misconceptions. They may think, 'I have a friend there,' but they don’t have a friend's phone number … [We can look into] what is their last name, phone book, call shelter and ask about them, connect the dots. I wouldn’t say that we’re just putting them randomly. They have an idea."

The African migrants are spending six to seven months traveling to Brazil then up to the U.S. Those entering the U.S. through this route did so because they “were scared the [refugee] process was not gonna work, or that it’s last a standstill," said Christina Higgs, Catholic Charities spokeswoman for the San Antonio region. Some worried traveling to or through Europe was “getting really dangerous."

“He used the term, and I hate to say it, but they were trying to hedge their bets by coming his way and see if they couldn’t get here that way,” she added.
    Officials from the city and local organizations expect Africans to continue arriving in San Antonio.

read:https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ss-the-country
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    ďThe rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

Is the average American so dumb as to continue to buy this? How exactly did a bunch of Africans come to end up in Brazil? Did they swim there? Come by canoe? HOW and why is no one talking about this? Is the left so freaking stupid that they all can't see that we can no longer even care for our own so we need to import a bunch of Africans to make it better? I want to scream to the skies right along with them out of frustration at how they are destroying this country. How can 50% or so of the people of the once great country be so flat out DUMB?!!?

What LEGALLY can Trump actually do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    Is the average American so dumb as to continue to buy this? How exactly did a bunch of Africans come to end up in Brazil? Did they swim there? Come by canoe? HOW and why is no one talking about this? Is the left so freaking stupid that they all can't see that we can no longer even care for our own so we need to import a bunch of Africans to make it better? I want to scream to the skies right along with them out of frustration at how they are destroying this country. How can 50% or so of the people of the once great country be so flat out DUMB?!!?

That really is the 'elephant in the room' - how the heck DID they get to South America?

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Why do I detect the fetid stench of a Soros in all this?
    You think that he is acting solo? There is clever teamwork with this agenda.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Where's the declaration of the national emergency, or the EO to close the border?? Since the wall is still not being built.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    Happy to hear that Portland refused anymore of them.
    GEE WIZ . . . here I am thinking PORTLANDIA is chock full of vibrancy loving hand wringing sno flakes just aching to invite these needful migrants and their families into their homes . . . cuz DIE-vur-SHIT-e bees a gud thang
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

III

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    I know that many here see a second civil war as to a solution to our problems. I don't. If a civil war does happen, it will be far worse than what anyone wants or expects. What could rise out of the ashes may be our worst nightmare. Plus, there is no guarantee that our side will win when it's all said and done. In my book, the fat lady has already sung.
    you are quite correct - - - SOOOOO - - - the kitchen is on fire - do we run out of the house knowing in advance we're 100% certain to LOOSE IT ALL or do we stay and try to fight it until the fire dept arrives?

I agree with Faroe's observations - and as I see it at this point . . . ALL WE HAVE TO LOOSE IS A BAD ATTITUDE - let the little puffs of pink mist begin - let the cards fall where they may - and the those puffs NEED to begin with the real problem

MEDIA TALKING HEADS IN THE MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA
    public enemy #1

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    I don't expect it to solve anything; a clean shiny Baby New Year nation popping out of CWII isn't going to happen. Nevertheless, as .gov gets more ineffective and corrupt, and tensions rise, the point will come where people start shooting eachother. Its basically like that anyway in some cities, now. Diversity leads to conflict. Islam and drug cartels will be the winners, and the emergent leadership.
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)

III

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    "Rural" is the keyword.
    along with plenty of ammo, a range card and reliable wind indicators

III

Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TxGal View Post
    That really is the 'elephant in the room' - how the heck DID they get to South America?

Ladies...

It is obvious some low life SOB bent upon sabotaging the FUSA is funding the transport of these invaders from Africa and other hellholes into South America and then facilitating their northward movement into their ultimate destination... the once wonderful United States of America now appropriately called the FUSA.

That is the $64,000 question.

I am sure he is struggling mightily with that same question.

It is my belief that he is taking actions... many of which we don't know... and contemplating actions many of which we would prefer not to know.

In my black/white world (very little gray here) covert individuals on the public payroll or otherwise, need to locate those individuals... terminate them with extreme prejudice and do likewise for all parties supporting these importations.

Of course... the above are simply the machinations of an old man who was born in and presently lives in a country that is only a dim shadow of what it once was and a facade of government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Contrary to what the big eared b*st*rd credited with coining the phrase said... if this abomination continues unabated this country will indeed perish from the earth.

Prepare yourselves for the worst imaginable.

Can I get a witness?

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post

Can I get a witness?
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    San Antonio thought they would ship them off to Portland Maine and found out they won't take them, Janet Mills Refuses New Immigrants From Congo. They Are Stuck In San Antonio. Democrats Will Never Admit That "Open Borders" Is Lunacy?

Our idiot mayor would take them and plunk them down in housing where some 35K students live and let them spread that sh*t across the university where there are students from quite possibly every continent on the planet.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Why are y'all so wrapped around the axle about LEGAL? The Dhimmicrats sure don't worry about it.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html