Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM 350 Congolese Migrants Arrive in San Antonio
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

350 Congolese Migrants Arrive in San Antonio

This may be a dupe, seems like I remember something about this, but this was posted today at breitbart.

www.breitbart.com
    1 min read

File Photo: Facebook Televisa Mexicali

San Antonio officials scrambled this week to find French-speaking volunteers to help with hundreds of Congolese migrants arriving in the Alamo City.
    “We didn’t get a heads up,” Interim Assistant City Manager Dr. Collen Bridger told KEN 5 after a group of 350 Congolese migrants arrived in the city unexpectedly. “When we called Border Patrol to confirm, they said, ‘yea another 200 to 300 from the Congo and Angola will be coming to San Antonio.'”

Bridger told the local CBS affiliate that they are looking for volunteers who can speak French. “If you speak primarily French and can come spend six, seven, eight hours, that would be really helpful,” Bridger explained.

The City of San Antonio apparently expected to be able to move the Congolese migrants along to Portland, Maine. “When we reached out to Portland Maine they said, ‘Please don’t send us any more. We’re already stretched way beyond our capacity,” Bridger stated. Instead, the City is now attempting to locate other localities that will accept these migrants.

South and central African migrants began illegally crossing the South Texas border on May 30 when 117 migrants from the Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Angola crossed in the Del Rio Sector. By June 5, more than 500 African migrants had crossed illegally in this single Border Patrol sector, Breitbart News reported.

In a press call on Wednesday afternoon, Brian Hastings, U.S. Border Patrol Chief of Law Enforcement Operations, told reporters this was the first large group “ever recorded in Border Patrol history solely from Central and South Africa. We’ve never seen that demographic in a large group of that size before.”

Two weeks before the illegal crossings began in the Del Rio Sector, hundreds of African migrants gathered near an international bridge in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, to protest not being allowed entry into the U.S. through a legal port of entry, Breitbart News reported. The group complained that Cuban migrants are being given preferential treatment.

Since that time, multiple groups of African migrants, mostly family units, crossed in the same area in large numbers. On June 5, agents apprehended another group of 34 African migrants bringing the total to more than 500 in less than a week.
    “The introduction of this new population places additional burdens on processing stations, to include language and cultural differences,” Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Raul L. Ortiz said in a written statement. “Our agents continue to meet each new challenge as the ongoing humanitarian crisis evolves.”

read:https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...n-san-antonio/

Wonder if they were screened for......ebola?
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

I wonder who paid for and approved their travel plans...
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

In local news, one of the invaders said they had arrived in Ecuador and had traveled from there to US border. I have no idea how they got from Africa to Ecuador.

Why do I detect the fetid stench of a Soros in all this?
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    This may be a dupe, seems like I remember something about this, but this was posted today at breitbart.

www.breitbart.com
    1 min read

File Photo: Facebook Televisa Mexicali

San Antonio officials scrambled this week to find French-speaking volunteers to help with hundreds of Congolese migrants arriving in the Alamo City.
    “We didn’t get a heads up,” Interim Assistant City Manager Dr. Collen Bridger told KEN 5 after a group of 350 Congolese migrants arrived in the city unexpectedly. “When we called Border Patrol to confirm, they said, ‘yea another 200 to 300 from the Congo and Angola will be coming to San Antonio.'”

Bridger told the local CBS affiliate that they are looking for volunteers who can speak French. “If you speak primarily French and can come spend six, seven, eight hours, that would be really helpful,” Bridger explained.

The City of San Antonio apparently expected to be able to move the Congolese migrants along to Portland, Maine. “When we reached out to Portland Maine they said, ‘Please don’t send us any more. We’re already stretched way beyond our capacity,” Bridger stated. Instead, the City is now attempting to locate other localities that will accept these migrants.

South and central African migrants began illegally crossing the South Texas border on May 30 when 117 migrants from the Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Angola crossed in the Del Rio Sector. By June 5, more than 500 African migrants had crossed illegally in this single Border Patrol sector, Breitbart News reported.

In a press call on Wednesday afternoon, Brian Hastings, U.S. Border Patrol Chief of Law Enforcement Operations, told reporters this was the first large group “ever recorded in Border Patrol history solely from Central and South Africa. We’ve never seen that demographic in a large group of that size before.”

Two weeks before the illegal crossings began in the Del Rio Sector, hundreds of African migrants gathered near an international bridge in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, to protest not being allowed entry into the U.S. through a legal port of entry, Breitbart News reported. The group complained that Cuban migrants are being given preferential treatment.

Since that time, multiple groups of African migrants, mostly family units, crossed in the same area in large numbers. On June 5, agents apprehended another group of 34 African migrants bringing the total to more than 500 in less than a week.
    “The introduction of this new population places additional burdens on processing stations, to include language and cultural differences,” Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Raul L. Ortiz said in a written statement. “Our agents continue to meet each new challenge as the ongoing humanitarian crisis evolves.”

read:https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...n-san-antonio/

Wonder if they were screened for......ebola?
    CaryC, I posted it to shane's ebola thread earlier this morning. Honestly, though, I really like to see it be more visible.

I have a very bad feeling about this situation. They've had other illnesses and a few deaths of immigrants in Texas, this situation could be no different, but more lethal. San Antonio is about 4 hrs from us, and gets a lot of visitors. At the first suspected case in Texas, we'll make a major run to Costco, a few grocery stores, and several feed stores. Then we go no further than our little country store. Our adult kids in Tx are watching the situation closely, and they're making their plans.

Make sure to send off a nice email to the Democrat House thanking them for doing nothing to stop this invasion. ACCOUNTABILITY.

Quote Originally Posted by TxGal View Post
    CaryC, I posted it to shane's ebola thread earlier this morning. Honestly, though, I really like to see it be more visible.

I have a very bad feeling about this situation. They've had other illnesses and a few deaths of immigrants in Texas, this situation could be no different, but more lethal. San Antonio is about 4 hrs from us, and gets a lot of visitors. At the first suspected case in Texas, we'll make a major run to Costco, a few grocery stores, and several feed stores. Then we go no further than our little country store. Our adult kids in Tx are watching the situation closely, and they're making their plans.
    I thought I saw it somewhere, and then bam it was gone from my brain.

In the picture at the OP the Texans were wearing face masks. And it's not just checking for e-bola, which would be a major concern of mine, coming from the Congo, but lots of other stuff, and did TSA strip search those people?????? I mean really the TSA is worried that legal residents of the US are terrorist but not outsiders???????

Personally I's go ahead and get some of the medical stuff, like suits and masks already, to be ready, those things don't go bad, so you'll have them.

I just hope Dennis gets us a picture of him mowing his yard, in MOP4. LOL
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

"...And to help out the Congolese …"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=wRWCK9zGynA
    Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner (2007 Remaster) Warren Zevon
    RT 03:49
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Doat View Post
    Make sure to send off a nice email to the Democrat House thanking them for doing nothing to stop this invasion. ACCOUNTABILITY.
    The commiecrats view them as future commiecrat dependents / voters
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    The commiecrats view them as future commiecrat dependents / voters
    I think someone else has more important motivations: mass extinction event and collapse of western civilization. Do we have any enemies that would support that motivation?
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”

This stuff is maddening! But it is so commonplace there seems to be no real point in the articles and posts here. We all know this is happening at an accelerated rate and there seems to be no way to stop them.

Our country is doomed. There is no coming back from this many ILLEGALS coming into our country expecting the US taxpayer to pay for everything they will ever need.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    — Robert Heinlein

Do we have any enemies that would support that motivation?

The Han?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    This stuff is maddening! But it is so commonplace there seems to be no real point in the articles and posts here. We all know this is happening at an accelerated rate and there seems to be no way to stop them.

Our country is doomed. There is no coming back from this many ILLEGALS coming into our country expecting the US taxpayer to pay for everything they will ever need.
    "Their" agenda is going strong, with no end in sight. Talk is cheap, and that's what it always is, TALK. Yeah, our country is doomed, and has been for quite a while now.
    Sherree

Are we beyond the tipping point? Could well be.

Can we recover? Remains to be seen. It ain't over till it's over, and it ain't over yet.

East of The Democratic Peoples Republic of Tucson
    Should have sent them to Austin.

Randy in Arizona

Participating in a gun buy back because you believe that the criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you believe that the neighbors have too many kids.

Arguing with a libtard is like playing chess with a pigeon...it'll just knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

Can we recover? Remains to be seen. It ain't over till it's over, and it ain't over yet.
    I know that many here see a second civil war as to a solution to our problems. I don't. If a civil war does happen, it will be far worse than what anyone wants or expects. What could rise out of the ashes may be our worst nightmare. Plus, there is no guarantee that our side will win when it's all said and done. In my book, the fat lady has already sung.
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Why do I detect the fetid stench of a Soros in all this?
    Because it is the smell in the air now days. The sooner we take him and his spawn the sooner the air of the world will clear.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    I know that many here see a second civil war as to a solution to our problems. I don't. If a civil war does happen, it will be far worse than what anyone wants or expects. What could rise out of the ashes may be our worst nightmare. Plus, there is no guarantee that our side will win when it's all said and done. In my book, the fat lady has already sung.
    I don't expect it to solve anything; a clean shiny Baby New Year nation popping out of CWII isn't going to happen. Nevertheless, as .gov gets more ineffective and corrupt, and tensions rise, the point will come where people start shooting eachother. Its basically like that anyway in some cities, now. Diversity leads to conflict. Islam and drug cartels will be the winners, and the emergent leadership.
    Last edited by Faroe; 06-09-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    I don't expect it to solve anything; a clean shiny Baby New Year nation popping out of CWII isn't going to happen. Nevertheless, as .gov gets more ineffective and corrupt, and tensions rise, the point will come where people start shooting eachother. Its basically like that anyway is some cities, now. Diversity leads to conflict.
    IMO... the above is an excellent and extremely accurate description of the situation in the country today.

They be coming for de reparations de Dems be talking about!

That's the suicide song. Of course you can't win when you don't even try.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Quote Originally Posted by bbbuddy View Post
    So what are you doing?
    Sherree

The fence and armed military need to guard our borders as is common among all other nations....

Turn this invasion back now....

Your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will not have the opportunity for a good life in America if this invasion is not stopped and the illegals are not sent out of America....

Texican....

So what are you doing?
    Preparing for...
    Grand Solar Minimum here in a very northern state where the growing season is getting shorter, the winters colder, and “diversity” takes longer to take root because most of the “diverse” are used to gentle climates and less strenuous lifestyles, wherein raising food, harvesting and processing firewood, securing sources of drinking water are high on the list of “priorities”, such that a northern rural environment reminds one that unless you have learned the ropes, nature is gonna kill you dead.

Just never mind.
    Last edited by SouthernBreeze; 06-09-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    Sherree

Included in the 'Mexico deal' should have been a requirement that Mexico takes back ALL of this year's invaders...at the least. And they can ship them south.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    I think someone else has more important motivations: mass extinction event and collapse of western civilization. Do we have any enemies that would support that motivation?
    ^^^THIS^^^ dovetails with my dream several months back.

I’m returning home in the afternoon and my wife must be anticipating my return as she opens the door before I insert the key. She has a surprised smile to see me. Before our chance at a greeting the open door reveals the sound of AN EMERGENCY ALERT MESSAGE coming from the Flatscreen in the adjacent room.

Her smile turns to a intense frown of apprehension, I respond to her it is not ICBM nuclear, it is biological, and I was not sensing delivery by missile ordnance. ‘In the dream’ the sense of biological by vectors of intruders or invaders, and with further ‘assistance’ from hot spot locations. It was a EAS followed by words from 41020.

Of course it was just a stupid dream... .. .
    Last edited by L.A.B.; 06-10-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    Preparing for...
    Grand Solar Minimum here in a very northern state where the growing season is getting shorter, the winters colder, and “diversity” takes longer to take root because most of the “diverse” are used to gentle climates and less strenuous lifestyles, wherein raising food, harvesting and processing firewood, securing sources of drinking water are high on the list of “priorities”, such that a northern rural environment reminds one that unless you have learned the ropes, nature is gonna kill you dead.
    If that held water, Minnesota wouldn't be full of ragheads.
    Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. --Richard Bach

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    ^^^THIS^^^ dovetails with my dream several months back.

I’m returning home in the afternoon and my wife must be anticipating my return as she opens the door before I insert the key. She has a surprised smile to see me. Before our chance at a greeting the open door reveals the sound of AN EMERGENCY ALERT MESSAGE coming from the Flatscreen in the adjacent room.

Her smile turns to a intense frown of apprehension, I respond to her it is not ICBM nuclear, it is biological, and I was not sensing delivery by missile ordnance. ‘In the dream’ the sense of biological by vectors of intruders or invaders, and with further ‘assistance’ from hot spot locations. It was a EAS followed by words from 41020.

Of course it was just a stupid dream....
    Unless you dream True and have the Gift. In which case, I'd be listening very intently to such dreams.
    Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. --Richard Bach

Agreed!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker22 View Post
    Unless you dream True and have the Gift. In which case, I'd be listening very intently to such dreams.
    there's a thread about this particular gift, called the Second Sight, in the Unknown Forum, check it out. I have it, however, it's strongest when I have a muse like my cat The Fat Man who has now crossed the bridge.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...e-Second-Sight
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Send these French speakers to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker22 View Post
    If that held water, Minnesota wouldn't be full of ragheads.
    I assume all those Muslims in MN are in the cities. Not a good place to be when food no longer arrives at supermarkets.
    Not a good place to be when the temps go below freezing and the central heating stops working and the water pipes freeze solid.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbuddy View Post
    The problem with this line of thinking is that most of us, if not all here at TB2K, have already tried every single thing we can think of besides grabbing our guns to right this ship.
    It ain't gonna happen till we the people get so fed up that we won't put up with their shenanigans any longer. That's when the POS politicians will be hung on every light post in the country.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    — Robert Heinlein

Happy to hear that Portland refused anymore of them.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Didn’t know this post was on the main.

Deleted
    Last edited by L.A.B.; 06-09-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

It's over.

OF Course we can recover and move on. They haven't won yet. Feels insurmountable sure..... but its not. I just wasted 5 minutes of my life watching a youtube on congo dandies...….. hahahahahaha ……what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    there's a thread about this particular gift, called the Second Sight, in the Unknown Forum, check it out. I have it, however, it's strongest when I have a muse like my cat The Fat Man who has now crossed the bridge.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...e-Second-Sight
    Yeah... and since this is not UNEXPLAINED and on the main board I decided to delete my 2nd post of 3 here.

San Antonio thought they would ship them off to Portland Maine and found out they won't take them, Janet Mills Refuses New Immigrants From Congo. They Are Stuck In San Antonio. Democrats Will Never Admit That "Open Borders" Is Lunacy?