Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GOV/MIL Leather-clad Gene Simmons of Kiss visits White House & Pentagon
+ Reply to Thread

Leather-clad Gene Simmons of Kiss visits White House & Pentagon

As Washington seemingly lurches toward another conflict in the Middle East, the Pentagon decided to host the commander of a foreign army in its briefing room – the Kiss Army, that is.

After nearly a year since the last official Pentagon briefing to the press, rock n’ roller Gene Simmons rose to the occasion on Thursday. He didn’t spit blood on anybody, but instead delivered a tearful speech about patriotism and his mother’s love of America to reporters and service members, according to McClatchy DC.

Why Simmons; why now? Nobody really knows, but the rock star is among President Trump’s few staunch allies in the world of entertainment.

Simmons, who was born in Haifa, praised Washington’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s “eternal and undivided” capital last year, as well as the president’s effort to construct a barrier along the border with Mexico.

Some commenters on social media said the Pentagon should give Simmons a job.

He later visited the White House.

Steve Herman
    ‏Verified account @W7VOA

You'll never know who you'll see here -- that's @genesimmons of #KISS walking into the @WhiteHouse.

https://www.rt.com/usa/459520-gene-s...sits-pentagon/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Cool. We can use the Kiss army as reserves when this firecracker lights off.

I admire Gene Simmons. He turned a painted up rock band into a multi gazillion dollar enterprise. Smartly done, and good music too.

And he loves his momma, and doesn't drink or do drugs. Man among males, for sure.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Job interview?
    To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree." - unknown

Judging by the age of most of these reporters, do you think they had to google Gene to find out who he is?

I love Gene Simmons and think he's a genius.

I remember in the late 70's sitting through a church service warning about the Knights in Satan's Service.

I refused to listen to them for the longest time, and now I can't believe it. Their lyrics are so tame compared to today.
    WARNING!!!

My use of pronouns will offend faggots, mentally unstable people, and the gender confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Practical View Post
    Judging by the age of most of these reporters, do you think they had to google Gene to find out who he is?
    Nah, he had hot kids and a reality tv show lol, that means he was somebody.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    God help us.
    Do ya feel the same way about Brian May from Queen??

Or should I say Doctor Brian May?
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    And he loves his momma, and doesn't drink or do drugs. Man among males, for sure.
    Very true.. He is a good man..

I respect and admire him..

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Do ya feel the same way about Brian May from Queen??

Or should I say Doctor Brian May?
    It's just that I don't give this demonic filth a ho hum free pass into my life as easy as other people did and still do. I reject it and rebuke it.
    I also do not accept the concept of dual citizenship, but that's beside the point here.
    People are free to like whatever they want such as bleeding heart patriotic dirt bags like Gene Simmons and other gutter snakes that crawl out of hell to influence young minds and to promote filth onto others and make themselves wealthy in doing so. When he dies, he goes back into hell where his demon entity came from and sadly many of his fans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRat View Post
    I remember in the late 70's sitting through a church service warning about the Knights in Satan's Service.
    I heard the same thing in church, as well as some stupid crap about the group "RUSH" standing for "Ruling Under Satan's House."

Come to think of it, the only thing I learned in church was stupid crap.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator

Gene Simmons of KISS Gives Emotional Tribute to America During Pentagon Visit

dup...sorry.

Mods, please lock this thread.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...e-amp-Pentagon
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 05-17-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

According to a fact sheet, fewer than half of 1% of Americans serve in the military, and fewer than 15% of young adults have a parent who has served. In addition, less than 30% of 17 to 24-year-olds are eligible for military service.

More and more, military service has become a family affair, with 80% of those in uniform today having had a family member serve in the U.S. military.
    "...fewer than half of 1% of Americans serve in the military..." pretty sad when that is the number of true Americans that have actually EARNED their citizenship.

We sure could get rid of a lot of dumb asses in government if only those people willing to put their lives on the line for their country were allowed to elected/appointed to office. It wouldn't get rid of all the morons in government (not even the military can weed out all the idiots - can you say Kerry) but it should would get rid of most of them.

Certainly would rid us of mouth breathers like Hillary and AOC.....not to mention Pelosi and her ilk!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Using Heinlein's rules (Starship Troopers (THE EFFING BOOK!!!!)) Firefighters, EMS, and cops would also have served sufficiently to have the franchise.

It was never set up to be just military service.

OBTW this might want merged with the original post.)
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    It's just that I don't give this demonic filth a ho hum free pass into my life as easy as other people did and still do. I reject it and rebuke it.
    I also do not accept the concept of dual citizenship, but that's beside the point here.
    People are free to like whatever they want such as bleeding heart patriotic dirt bags like Gene Simmons and other gutter snakes that crawl out of hell to influence young minds and to promote filth onto others and make themselves wealthy in doing so. When he dies, he goes back into hell where his demon entity came from and sadly many of his fans as well.

I would suggest that you are sadly misinformed on Mr Simmons.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.

Great Video... Simmons has quite a story

( 3:49 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_WLsKQKrlM

Gene Simmons, bassist and co-lead singer for the rock band KISS, made news when he visited the Pentagon on Thursday as part of an initiative to connect the American public to the United States military.

But it was his emotional remarks about what America meant to him and his late mother that were remarkable.

“What a privilege it was to meet an American icon who has such love for country, family, and our military,” said Anne K. Joiner, acting principal deputy assistant to the secretary of defense for public affairs.

“We appreciate Gene and his wife, Shannon, for taking the time to visit with us and express such gratitude for the service and sacrifice of our men and women in uniform.”

The #KnowYourMil initiative was launched in February 2018, amid growing concern that the U.S. military was becoming increasingly disconnected from the public it serves, which affects future recruitment and the sustainment of an all-volunteer military force.

According to a fact sheet, fewer than half of 1% of Americans serve in the military, and fewer than 15% of young adults have a parent who has served. In addition, less than 30% of 17 to 24-year-olds are eligible for military service.

More and more, military service has become a family affair, with 80% of those in uniform today having had a family member serve in the U.S. military.

Joiner said the #KnowYourMil initiative is about “connecting Americans to their military.”

“We want to create conversations that bring civilian and military communities together,” she said.
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...entagon-visit/
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Creedmoor View Post
    Job interview?
    That would be AWESOME
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Using Heinlein's rules (Starship Troopers (THE EFFING BOOK!!!!)) Firefighters, EMS, and cops would also have served sufficiently to have the franchise.

It was never set up to be just military service.

OBTW this might want merged with the original post.)

I'd have no problem with that!

Hate what they did in the movie. TOTAL waste of time. However the BOOK WAS AWESOME!!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    That would be AWESOME
    Oh please, give me a break! There's not enough room in this administration for the addition of his ego!

Tennessee's version of Gotham (Knoxville)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    I'd have no problem with that!

Hate what they did in the movie. TOTAL waste of time. However the BOOK WAS AWESOME!!
    Indeed it was better than the movie...
    1 Corinthians 18:20 I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.