Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCI Florida Manatee Orgy Near Tampa Bay Highway Causes World's Most Awkward Traffic Jam
+ Reply to Thread

Florida Manatee Orgy Near Tampa Bay Highway Causes World's Most Awkward Traffic Jam

The pix is tasteful and from a distance.
    ETA- I can't get a good URI(?) match so you will have to go to the site or use your imagination.
    SS

Florida Manatee Orgy Near Tampa Bay Highway Causes World's Most Awkward Traffic Jam
    You'd think Floridians would be unfazed by odd things happening around them on a constant basis, but then again, you don't see this every day.

By James GilboyMay 13, 2019
    [IMG]http//the-drive.imgix.net/https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F05%2Fmanatee-orgy-hero.jpg%3Fquality%3D85?q=70&w=1920&ixlib=js-1.2.1&[/IMG]

An unusual congregation of mating manatees reportedly caused a traffic jam in Tampa Bay, Florida last Friday.

Approximately a dozen of the creatures were spotted by commuters offshore of Courtney Campbell Causeway, reports Fox 13. The news channel says it received several calls from drivers commuting via the road—many of whom pulled over to watch the spectacle—reporting a possible whale in distress. On arrival, a news helicopter discovered the herd of manatees engaging in a rarely seen reproduction practice known as a "mating ball."

#MANATEES! Raw aerials from Action Air 1 of a group of manatees off the #Tampa side of the Courtney Campbell Causeway this morning. We suspect that they may be mating. Any manatee experts out there? @abcactionnews pic.twitter.com/Y3UZlWd55a
    — Ryan French (@RyanFrenchWFTS) May 10, 2019

This event, which ABC Action News reports is sighted an average of once every three to five years, is a result of a highly competitive manatee mating ritual, wherein an average of seven males reportedly compete for the attention of a single female. This sometimes results in a group of aggressive males corralling a small number of females into shallow waters, before attempting to mate with them.

Though distasteful, this practice may prevent manatees from slipping back toward extinction, as the size of their wild population is limited. Manatees were classified as endangered for more than 40 years, until their reclassification in 2016 to the less-severe status of "threatened," implying population numbers greater than those of endangered species.

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says that manatee mating season runs from March through November, meaning more traffic slowdowns could occur in the rare event that another manatee mating ball appears off the coast of Tampa Bay.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/27980/...rd-traffic-jam
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Sorry, couldn't resist. My town. Heck with manatees humans are doing it in the streets here.

https://www.sebastiandaily.com/crime...o-beach-16926/

VERO BEACH – Warrants went out for four people last week after witnesses say they were having sex in a grassy area of a parking lot across from the Blue Agave restaurant in Vero Beach.

Videos surfaced on Snapchat and Facebook showing the two couples having sex in the afternoon on 14th Avenue.

The Vero Beach Police Department received calls about the four homeless engaging in sexual activities as passersby watched in disbelief on Sunday, April 28th, at approximately 3:20 p.m.

So far, only Myra Olin, 56, has been arrested on the warrant. Police are still looking for Francis Rhinehart, 57; Peter Jankowski Jr., 47; and Lisa Goldenberg, 52. All will be charged with disorderly conduct. All four individuals are homeless.

Francis Rhinehart
    Francis Rhinehart
    Peter Jankowski Jr
    Peter Jankowski Jr
    Myra Olin, 56, was arrested Thursday night on a charge of disorderly conduct.

Vero Beach Police said they arrived at the scene and saw each couple together. Olin told the officers that they “were just messing around.” Rhinehart and Goldenberg told officers they got “caught up in the moment.”

A police spokesman said they typically do not get calls about people having sex openly in public.

“This was pretty appalling of these people to be engaged in this type of activity,” Lt. John Pedersen said.

This event, which ABC Action News reports is sighted an average of once every three to five years, is a result of a highly competitive manatee mating ritual, wherein an average of seven males reportedly compete for the attention of a single female. This sometimes results in a group of aggressive males corralling a small number of females into shallow waters, before attempting to mate with them.

Though distasteful, this practice may prevent manatees from slipping back toward extinction,
    Er... why is it "distasteful"? Sheesh... obviously, way too many people didn't grow up on farms these days! If it bugs you, DON'T WATCH!! Good GRIEF!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Er... why is it "distasteful"? Sheesh... obviously, way too many people didn't grow up on farms these days! If it bugs tpyou, DON'T WATCH!! Good GRIEF!

Summerthyme
    I know right... now the animals are being distasteful when doing what nature calls them to do.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Er... why is it "distasteful"? Sheesh... obviously, way too many people didn't grow up on farms these days! If it bugs tpyou, DON'T WATCH!! Good GRIEF!

Summerthyme
    That statement jumped at me, and I immediately read it to my wife....she shook her head, I read the comments and here we are.
    Guess the writer's political inclination.

Just think of it as a mermaid orgy
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Goggle is your friend.
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

“This was pretty appalling of these people to be engaged in this type of activity,” Lt. John Pedersen said.

Appalling because the were homeless, grungy and older....

Now if had been good looking 20 30 year olds, there would have been multiple videos on utube....

Texican....

Quote Originally Posted by MakesYouWonder View Post
    All will be charged with disorderly conduct. All four individuals are homeless.

Francis Rhinehart
    Francis Rhinehart
    Peter Jankowski Jr
    Peter Jankowski Jr
    Myra Olin, 56, was arrested Thursday night on a charge of disorderly conduct.

I guess if you have to get arrested this would be a pleasant way cause it.

Shadow
    "18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness… 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened… 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts…" Romans 1:18-32

Occasionally our Sheriff's Dept would get a call reporting that bulls were seen "raping" cows in some field. Some people have become really far removed from the natural.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by von Koehler View Post

Goggle is your friend.
    Thanks for the pix, vK.
    Are there any pix of the oldsters in MakesYouWonder's post?
    They were probably making the dogs bark and scaring the children.
    Would 'disorderly' be a better word than 'distasteful"?
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    Though distasteful, this practice may prevent manatees from slipping back toward extinction
    God forbid natural behavior should stress a snowflake.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

At least they’re doing it male to female, aren’t confused about the ins and outs, and have no intention of murdering their unborn offspring.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Don’t use your last bullet on them.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    At least they’re doing it male to female, aren’t confused about the ins and outs, and have no intention of murdering their unborn offspring.
    Sometimes you make so much sense.
    "Man is not to be blamed for sinning. After all, he faces great temptations and is extremely vulnerable. What he is blamed for is not doing Teshuvah (repenting) because he can do that at any time." Rav Simcha Bunim of P'shischa

I can't believe nobody has posted this one yet.
    Attached Images
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Sometimes you make so much sense.
    Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn occasionally.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Don’t use your last bullet on them.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

After-hours pool party at the weight watchers convention....
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by von Koehler View Post

Goggle is your friend.
    THIS is what everyone's all bent out of shape about down there? A bunch of splashing? Criminy, I thought they were blocking traffic when I saw the headline!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    THIS is what everyone's all bent out of shape about down there? A bunch of splashing? Criminy, I thought they were blocking traffic when I saw the headline!
    Exactly! That's why I couldn't believe the "distasteful " comment. These Victorian snowflake throwbacks would faint if they saw a stallion and a mare getting it on! ROTFLMAO

Summerthyme

These people were just jealous that the manatees were getting more "sugar" than they were.......
    Frugal is the new black!!
    http://www.bethefrugaldiva.com
    Get cashback on your online purchases!!!
    http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend...o%2FgWeg%3D%3D