Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Beto livestreams his own haircut, massage
+ Reply to Thread

Beto livestreams his own haircut, massage

VIDEO AT LINK

Beto livestreams his own haircut, massage day after lamenting image of 'privilege'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bet...cut-livestream

It might be time for Beto to cut back on how much he shares with fans.

O'Rourke, fresh off an apology-filled reboot of his 2020 campaign on "The View" in which he lamented his initial display of "privilege," posted a bizarre video on his Facebook page.

In the video, Beto is seen getting a haircut and an apparent massage from a barber named "Manuel."

The video showed him speaking in Spanish with Manuel along with another man who entered the shop, which was named "Chemas." His livestream came just a day after he expressed regret over a Vanity Fair cover which, he said, made him seem elitist and reinforced a "perception of privilege."

Awkwardly, at one point in the livestream another customer strolled into the barbershop and said he recognized O'Rourke, but did not know who he was. The Texas Democrat explained to the man he is running for president.

The former Congressman also took questions from viewers during the stream, before eventually discussing his education reform platform.

TUCKER CARLSON: BETO O'ROURKE HAS 'CHANGED' -- AND HE'S GROVELING, JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER 2020 DEMS

This wasn't the first time O'Rourke gave voters a glimpse into his day-to-day life, with the 2020 hopeful posting a livestream of a trip to the dentist back in January.

On Twitter, the 2020 hopeful received some intense criticism for his latest livestream. Writer Gabriel Malor suggested that O'Rourke's video helped further the perception that he ran a "vanity campaign."

Another Twitter user claimed the hair cut livestream was worse than his Vanity Fair cover.

Many on Facebook praised the 2020 frontrunner and cheered the livestream. "WE NEED YOU BETO," one commenter said. "LETS GO BETO,' another said in the comments section of the livestream.

O'Rourke's video and reboot came as he trailed behind a slew of other Democrats seeking the party's nomination in 2020.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump attacked some of those 2020 contenders and seemed to poke fun at O'Rourke's attempt to restart his campaign.

“Beto’s falling fast, what the hell happened?” he asked. “He’s trying to restart his campaign. Doesn't work out too well, history has said that's trouble, but he's going to restart his campaign.”

O'Rourke received a surge of support when he challenged Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, in 2018. Other than the Vanity Fair cover, O'Rourke's former girlfriend appeared to give him a publicity boost when she recalled his positive qualities in a Washington Post op-ed.

BETO O'ROURKE SUGGESTS STACEY ABRAMS MAY HAVE LOST IN A RIGGED ELECTION

During Wednesday's livestream, he took questions from Facebook commenters and discussed his children. He also described how Manuel left Juarez, Mexico amid violence and opened his business in O'Rourke's home town of El Paso, Texas.

"Love that he chose to come to El Paso, contribute here, start a business, helping to make people look good during the day by cutting their hair," O'Rourke said.

He also remarked on how he needed to get his ear hair cut in order to prevent it from getting "nasty."

Beta is a total narcissist. It’s really that simple.

This sounds ewww

If I listed men in order of who I wanted to see being groomed..
    he wouldn't make the list at all, keyword was men.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Next live stream will be from his bidet.

This guy is making Dukakis in his tank look like a downright alpha male...

eww

That sounds like an SNL episode. What a tool.
    “Our knowledge can only be finite, while our ignorance must necessarily be infinite.”

Next will be his colonoscopy...

I'll pass!

Summerthyme

whoever is advising him of these stupid stunts should be thanked. this is hilarious---what an empty suit that turns out to be even emptier than we initially thought.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Next will be his colonoscopy...

I'll pass!

Summerthyme
    Beat me to it!
    Maybe manscaping, followed by an anal bleaching.
    Oh wait, that would be Buttplug.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    It’s a real pisser when your belief system gets T-boned by reality.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Can you say DESPERATION
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Very presidential.
    In Honor of T/S R.L. Hare (Chief Sly)and the members of 322 BS

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Can you say DESPERATION
    Yes, and apparently a VERY empty life! Men running for office usec to try to look masculine, competent and powerful... think President Reagan riding horses, and one recent president was photographed chopping wood, IIRC.

But this guy has to livestream his freakin' haircut and MASSAGE?! God help us...

Summerthyme

https://www.fwweekly.com/wp-content/...e-with-Nun.jpg

The entire Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke campaign in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    Beat me to it!
    Maybe manscaping, followed by an anal bleaching.
    Oh wait, that would be Buttplug.
    Oh Gawd, i'm going to need mindbleach to get THAT image out of my mind. I can see it now..BETO the COLONOSCOPY...or "how I became a perfect asshole"
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Beta is a total narcissist. It’s really that simple.
    This. ^
    Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

Very relevant video for this thread; Brad Paisley and Hank Jr. singing Brad's "I'm Still A Guy"

Runtime 4:08

http://youtu.be/EZGqRuXYX34
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'