Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Alyssa Milano, now it makes sense
+ Reply to Thread

Alyssa Milano, now it makes sense

You've seen her get into politics in Georgia over abortion. It seems like the Hollywierd crowd continues to push their progressive agenda.

Abortion is different. This unholy law has been around for what 40 some odd years? It is estimated that almost 60 MILLION babies have been killed. 60 frickin million babies. Boggles the mind that we have exterminated almost ONE-FIFTH of the USA's population.

Ok, so today I'm flipping through the channels while waiting for my watercolor painting to dry. As I pass Lifetime Channel, I see a movie trailer for a show starring Alyssa Milano.

Hmmm. She is playing a wife who has an affair and...you guessed it, gets pregnant. The last of the trailer focuses on people telling her to "save her marriage"

In other words, get down to Planned Parenthood and kill that baby!

It became clear to me that she feels she is the media savior for women everywhere.

Thoughts?

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/te...g-fate-preview

These programmed idiots are more than happy to try to pull the rest of society down to the bottom of the dregs along with them. Misery loves company.
    22 Whoever does not love the Lord—a curse on him! Maranatha—Our Lord, come! 23 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you.
    (1 Corinthians 16)

She’s obsessed with abortion, on a daily basis. I’m convinced she was sexually abused as a child star. She’s extremely emotional and dramatic on her quest to kill children in the womb. Her Twitter feed is full of angst and exaggeration. I actually offered my Holy Mass and Holy Communion today for her conversion, and to find peace.
    "When the shepherd becomes the wolf, the first duty of the flock is to defend itself.”
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger

On T.V. or Cable, it's called 'Programming' for a reason.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    On T.V. or Cable, it's called 'Programming' for a reason.
    Yeeeesssshhhh!
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

Quote Originally Posted by Jmurman View Post
    You've seen her get into politics in Georgia over abortion. It seems like the Hollywierd crowd continues to push their progressive agenda.

Abortion is different. This unholy law has been around for what 40 some odd years? It is estimated that almost 60 MILLION babies have been killed. 60 frickin million babies. Boggles the mind that we have exterminated almost ONE-FIFTH of the USA's population.

Ok, so today I'm flipping through the channels while waiting for my watercolor painting to dry. As I pass Lifetime Channel, I see a movie trailer for a show starring Alyssa Milano.

Hmmm. She is playing a wife who has an affair and...you guessed it, gets pregnant. The last of the trailer focuses on people telling her to "save her marriage"

In other words, get down to Planned Parenthood and kill that baby!

It became clear to me that she feels she is the media savior for women everywhere.

Thoughts?

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/te...g-fate-preview
    Probably the best thing would be if all the prog lefties stopped making babies to protect the innocents not only from murder but the abuse of all the other crap they do to kids that live with them.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

hollywood scum at its best

Quote Originally Posted by 33dInd View Post
    hollywood scum at its best
    Please...quit cussing scum... Scum has a good and 'rightful' place in our world...they don't.
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Here’s her latest to dehumanise a baby in the womb:
    Attached Images
    "When the shepherd becomes the wolf, the first duty of the flock is to defend itself.”
    ~Dom Prosper Guéranger