Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Joe Biden: Second Amendment Doesn't Say You're 'Entitled' to Own a Gun
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Joe Biden: Second Amendment Doesn't Say You're 'Entitled' to Own a Gun

AWR Hawkins
    2-2 minutes

Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted that the “Second Amendment exists” but stressed during his speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday that it does not say everyone is “entitled” to own a gun.

Biden, who was taking questions at a small outdoor venue, then added, “By the way, if one of you left the keys in your car down the street, and a kid comes along and jumps in it and takes off, you could be held liable civilly for that. So if you own a gun, put a damn trigger lock on it. Put it in a case. You have an obligation.”

Biden also spoke about past gun bans he supported. He specifically referenced the 1994 “assault weapons” ban and noted that it also “limited the number of bullets in a clip.” Additionally, he spoke about being former President Barack Obama’s point man for gun control following the December 14, 2012, attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School.

He said, “There are so many other things we can do to make schools safer, other than arming teachers.” He did not specify, however, what those other things are. Rather, he pivoted to the next question.

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...itled-own-gun/

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    AWR Hawkins
    2-2 minutes

Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted that the “Second Amendment exists” but stressed during his speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday that it does not say everyone is “entitled” to own a gun.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Actually, yes it does, Joe. Right there in that second half. "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." This entitles everyone who can afford one to own one. Or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Actually, yes it does, Joe. Right there in that second half. "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." This entitles everyone who can afford one to own one. Or more.

Biden actually thinks he'll be getting the "Obammy Pass" >>> old Hellery thought the same thing <<<< Biden is all anti 2A in liberal New Hampshire but thinks he will be able to talk "good ole boy" elsewhere ....
    Illini Warrior

The very existence of the second admendment gives me the entitlement to own any firearm. I though that Biden was stupid now it is an established fact.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

JoJo is a practicing Ahole. (http://americandigest.org/wp/issues-and-aholes/)
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Actual he is right. The second amendment goes not give us a right to own a gun.

That is a natural right that can not be taken awa
    The 2nd says they can not mess with that right
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

The right to keep and bear arms is a retained individual right FROM government regulation. The people are the locus of sovereignty. They created the government and delegated limited authority to it to govern. We are not "subjects" of it. The power to regulate our retained right to keep and bear arms was specifically NOT delegated to Congress.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by SSTemplar View Post
    The very existence of the second admendment gives me the entitlement to own any firearm. I though that Biden was stupid now it is an established fact.
    Small correction, but it recognizes the right to own arms; that pre-dates the constitution, and includes things other than firearms though few ever argue about the other classes of tools.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

..TWITS like Creepy Joe is EXACTLY WHY to have guns!

Imagine him in a red coat and perfumed white wig prancing on his horse leaving his castle in merry England a few centuries ago? He's a classic character actor for the NWO...
    “The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.”
    John F. Kennedy

All the Democrats know exactly what the Second Amendment is and why it was included in our Constitution.
    Everything they say are lies.

Yes it does, you dickhole!

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    The right to keep and bear arms is a retained individual right FROM government regulation. The people are the locus of sovereignty. They created the government and delegated limited authority to it to govern. We are not "subjects" of it. The power to regulate our retained right to keep and bear arms was specifically NOT delegated to Congress.

Marsh covers it rather well here, methinks.
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

20 years ago all the anti-2nd gun grabbers were afraid to say what they really wanted. It was too early in the Marxist and NWO process to marginalize themselves. They are finally outing themselves. This shows where we are in that process. It is now easy to see who is the enemy of the Constitution and this is a good thing.
    Member of the Nowski Brigade
    "Fighting communism was more fun when it was a group effort abroad instead of an insurgency at home."

First came the 'Shot heard around the world', where we bought with our blood our right to own and wear weapons. Then came the 'Articles of Confederation' to consolidate that right in writing. Then...the 'Constitution', and the 2nd Amendment, to 'carve it in stone'.

Biden and his ilk 'wish for' a civil war...but there's an old saying they best pay heed to...

"Be careful of what you wish for...you just might get it".

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peabody View Post
    20 years ago all the anti-2nd gun grabbers were afraid to say what they really wanted. It was too early in the Marxist and NWO process to marginalize themselves. They are finally outing themselves. This shows where we are in that process. It is now easy to see who is the enemy of the Constitution and this is a good thing.

Lol, and it also tells us that, 'time is short'...

Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    First came the 'Shot heard around the world', where we bought with our blood our right to own and wear weapons. Then came the 'Articles of Confederation' to consolidate that right in writing. Then...the 'Constitution', and the 2nd Amendment, to 'carve it in stone'.

Biden and his ilk 'wish for' a civil war...but there's an old saying they best pay heed to...

"Be careful of what you wish for...you just might get it".
    They sure seem to be pushing for one.

Imagine, some loony leftist gets the WH (pick one, any one) and by EO or an actual law they pass (assuming they somehow take both houses), that day the EO/law goes into effect, they are standing around waiting for everyone to turn in their guns . . . and all they hear are crickets.

I recall a gun turn-in order in Haiti back in the unpleasantness there (1994-95) which involved an appearance of US GIs. They brought not a deuce and a half, not a 5 ton but a prime mover (18 wheeler equivalent) for the collection.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat...hold_Democracy

They got about 6 guns total. It was hard to tell because it looked like acres of empty trailer floor and a handful of guns.

Didn't take that photo long to disappear...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

He can kiss my old wrinkled furry white azz. AND hes become a gollum. what ARE those things on his forehead?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post

Good point, but you could say that if the law forbids the removal, then it also cements the entitlement. It's really kind of a semantic thing, I think, and comes down to much the same point. No one can stop you having a gun.

Don't worry about him, he will be dropping out soon due to medical issues and age, but the real reason will be his involvement in Ukraine!!!
    As long as the mighty stag in the forest is erect and strong, its enemies are held at bay.
    But at the slightest sign of weakness, the wolves move in for the kill.

SIGH! The "people," of the 2nd Amendment are the same "people" in the 1st and 4th Amendment. Biden is saying that the people don't have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT, NOT BASED ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT DOES, OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT ALSO DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE PEACEFULLY FOR THE REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES, OR FROM UNREASONABLE SEARCHES, ETC ETC.

GANG, they go after the 2nd amendment because it is the FOUNDATION.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    Amen.........well stated.

By logical extension:

Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted that the “1st Amendment exists” but stressed during his speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday that it does not say everyone is “entitled” to say what they wish.

This logic could be extended MANY times over in discussion of the Bill of Rights.

Freedom of Religion
    Freedom of assembly
    Freedom of association
    Freedom from search & seizure.
    Presumption of innocence
    Speedy Trials & Trial by Jury of one's peers.

Meh. He's an idiot.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Biden has always been an idiot. He talks and moves like a sloth, verrrrrrrrry slowwwwwwwly. I think he’s retarded myself.

Based on the way liberals view the word "entitled" he is correct. They us entitled to mean something you not only have a right to, but have the right to demand someone else pay for. We are "entitled" to health care, education, retirement, etc. The 2nd creates a right to own a gun. None of us is asking for it to be an entitlement where someone else is responsible for buying me a gun.

The current field of dhimmi candidates could field a full offense and defense of lingerie football. I don't see ANY that truly tries to be a contention candidate.

They're playing games for their base and wasting their donors' money. What a great thing to witness!
    Last edited by Luddite; 05-15-2019 at 04:41 PM.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Good point, but you could say that if the law forbids the removal, then it also cements the entitlement. It's really kind of a semantic thing, I think, and comes down to much the same point. No one can stop you having a gun.
    But a very important semantic thing.

And a clarification to Uncle Joe, a RIGHT is not an entitlement.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    AWR Hawkins
    2-2 minutes

Biden, who was taking questions at a small outdoor venue, then added, “By the way, if one of you left the keys in your car down the street, and a kid comes along and jumps in it and takes off, you could be held liable civilly for that. So if you own a gun, put a damn trigger lock on it. Put it in a case. You have an obligation.”

Biden also spoke about past gun bans he supported. He specifically referenced the 1994 “assault weapons” ban and noted that it also “limited the number of bullets in a clip.” Additionally, he spoke about being former President Barack Obama’s point man for gun control following the December 14, 2012, attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School.

He said, “There are so many other things we can do to make schools safer, other than arming teachers.” He did not specify, however, what those other things are. Rather, he pivoted to the next question.

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...itled-own-gun/
    Bidin is right: The second amendment tells turds like him and all gobt that my right to own a gun pre existed any gobt and gobt is to keep its cotton pickin hands off a God Given Right inherent in every living human.

Besides which joe

FOAD

Molon Labe

Who is John Galt?
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Y'all how about that Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted he cant read.

He is absolutely correct.The constitution recognizes that it is a GOD given right that government has no right to tamper with.What part of shall NOT be infringed do they not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    SIGH! The "people," of the 2nd Amendment are the same "people" in the 1st and 4th Amendment. Biden is saying that the people don't have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT, NOT BASED ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT DOES, OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT ALSO DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE PEACEFULLY FOR THE REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES, OR FROM UNREASONABLE SEARCHES, ETC ETC.

The Bill of Rights is all about the retained rights of the individual not surrendered to Civil Society or government regulation. The 9th and the 10th Amendments make it quite clear that there is a body of retained individual rights that expands beyond those mentioned in the Amendments.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

“By the way, if one of you left the keys in your car down the street, and a kid comes along and jumps in it and takes off, you could be held liable civilly for that. So if you own a gun, put a damn trigger lock on it. Put it in a case. You have an obligation.”
    If you get robbed, it's your fault for not making it impossible. If you get groped, it's your fault for standing too close. If you get raped, you should have worn a chastity belt with a lock on it. You have an obligation.

BTW, the militia act says you have an obligation to be armed and available for duty in an emergency.

And you, sir, have an obligation not to give stupid advice, like "shoot your shotgun out the window."
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Being a Jesuit he would support open borders as the Catholic Church does.

Shoot yourself or vote Biden in it's the same really. Some would call it suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by RDF12 View Post
    They sure seem to be pushing for one.

Imagine, some loony leftist gets the WH (pick one, any one) and by EO or an actual law they pass (assuming they somehow take both houses), that day the EO/law goes into effect, they are standing around waiting for everyone to turn in their guns . . . and all they hear are crickets.
    Those aren't crickets; they're magazines sliding into place.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post

YEPPERS!!!
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    All the Democrats know exactly what the Second Amendment is and why it was included in our Constitution.
    Everything they say are lies.
    Yes, they do. And they repeat outrageous lies, which aren't holding water. Especially in the electronics age.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post

^^^Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Those aren't crickets; they're magazines sliding into place.
    Very similar to my thoughts.

Too late to talk about constitutional authority. That debate was for December 14th. 1791...

Biden's a fvkkin' idiot
    Attached Images