Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Hundreds of African Migrants Protest for Entry at Texas Border Bridge
+ Reply to Thread

Hundreds of African Migrants Protest for Entry at Texas Border Bridge

Hundreds of African Migrants Protest for Entry at Texas Border Bridge
    Bob Price
    4-5 minutes

Hundreds of African migrants gathered on the Mexican side of the bridge that separates Laredo, Texas, from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, on Monday.

A large group of African migrants gathered on the south side of the Laredo Port of Entry to protest U.S. immigration policies that are keeping them from entering the U.S. to claim asylum, KGNS reported. The group claims that “not enough is being done” to help them get asylum into the U.S.

The large group of African men, women, and children held their ground near a Mexican customs office. Mexican officials eventually spoke with the group to explain the situation. Some of the migrants held a private meeting with Mexican customs officers. The group claims they are unable to meet with U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials. They claim that Cuban migrants are being given preferential treatment.

U.S. resources for dealing with migrant asylum claims are being overwhelmed by the massive numbers of Central American migrant families who are, as Acting U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Matthew Albence told Breitbart News, “gaming the system” to gain entry.

Approximately 13,000 mostly Central American migrant families and unaccompanied minors are currently camped on the south side of the U.S.-Mexico Border, Breitbart News reported.

In an article written for Breitbart News, Kansas’ Former Secretary of State Kris W. Kobach wrote, “We are providing huge incentives for migrants to enter illegally and walk up to Border Patrol agents to demand a ride to the Border Patrol stations so they can make what is likely a bogus asylum claim. We know the claims are likely to be bogus, because the overwhelming majority of these migrants are denied asylum when their hearings eventually occur.”

Despite this, the Associated Press reports that 13,000 migrants are camped out in eight Mexican border communities, waiting for their opportunity to enter the U.S. and make a claim for asylum. The largest numbers are in shelters in Tijuana (4,800) and Ciudad Juarez (4,500). The remainder are scattered by the hundreds in Mexicali, San Luis Rio Colorado, Nogales, Piedras Negras, Reynosa, and Matamoros, the AP stated.

In response to the protests of the African migrants waiting in Nuevo Laredo, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials released a statement published by KGNS.

“The number of inadmissible individuals CBP is able to process varies based upon case complexity; available resources; medical needs; translation requirements; holding/detention space; overall port volume; and ongoing enforcement actions.”

CBP goes on to say, “Port of entry facilities were not designed to hold hundreds of people at a time who may be seeking asylum. And we are also charged with keeping the flow of legitimate trade and travel.”

The acting ICE director said that this problem of Central American migrant families coming to the U.S. to make these asylum claims can be stopped immediately if Congress would take action. Specifically, he said that Congress must fix problems created by the Flores decision and the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act passed in 2008. These two obstacles currently force U.S. officials to release migrant families because they cannot be held long enough to conduct effective asylum claim investigations.

“If they changed the laws to allow us to detain these families as a unit together for a short period of time as we go through the immigration process, this would almost stop,” he said referencing the current migrant family crisis at the border. “It happened before when we set up family detention in 20014-15 the numbers plummeted. The same thing would happen again.”

In the meantime, African migrants who may have legitimate asylum claims are forced to wait.

Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior political news contributor for the Breitbart Border team. He is an original member of the Breitbart Texas team. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX and Facebook.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...border-bridge/

Hey, they're IN a safe cou try. They can either claim asylum in Mexico or go back to their own shithole countries.

Summerthyme

I've driven through this entry multiple times. Every time but once, been stopped and some type of search done to my vehicle, either a manual or putting it through one of those big machines. Most of the people that I know who have come up have the same experiences. Lately though the people that I have spoken with said they are not being searched like before. Most get a couple of questions then are sent on their way. I don't like being searched by CBP but do understand how important it is and I don't like thinking that they have to cut back so much. And no doubt everyone knows it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Hey, they're IN a safe country. They can either claim asylum in Mexico or go back to their own shithole countries.

Summerthyme
    Excellent point, why aren't they seeking asylum in Mexico?
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Come one, come all.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I hope at least that the catch and release migrants are automatically denied asylum and targeted for pickup and deportation if they don't show at their hearing.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Because no free food, free medical care, free housing, or free education.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Come one, come all.
    Nah, Nah, Nah............ we got enough freeloaders in our country. Don't need no mo africans........here.....

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

New Africans same as old Africans. More free Shiit! We demand it!
    Sherree

I don't care what color they are! We are full. No vacancy.

We are in debt up to our eyeballs. No more free lunch.

Go back to your own countries and clean them up. I have no idea how they can do that since we can't seem to get rid of our own communists, but we have enough trouble of our own without importing more.

They had a group down there from the Congo that was under 'observation' because of Ebola in that country. I wonder if these others were with them or are a different group(s). Not good, either way.

From the OP:

If they changed the laws to allow us to detain these families as a unit together for a short period of time as we go through the immigration process, this would almost stop,” he said referencing the current migrant family crisis at the border. “It happened before when we set up family detention in 20014-15 the numbers plummeted. The same thing would happen again.”

Thank you for publishing this so that anyone, anywhere knows what the problem is, and will decide to come before any laws are changed.

(Sarcasm)

I take it they did not swim over to Mexico from Africa?

As always finding the beginning of the money trail gives half the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by TxGal View Post
    They had a group down there from the Congo that was under 'observation' because of Ebola in that country. I wonder if these others were with them or are a different group(s). Not good, either way.
    Immediately thought about the bolded above. What the actual @#$%.
    Recently a friend told me I am delusional, I almost fell off my Unicorn!

NO. not gonna go there
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Come one, come all.
    Come one, come all
    for there is no wall
    the race is on,
    the flood gates continue to open and widen
    and the last line rhymes, they'd support Biden
    22 Whoever does not love the Lord—a curse on him! Maranatha—Our Lord, come! 23 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you.
    (1 Corinthians 16)

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/...n-tole-ya.html

I Dun Tole Ya...

Breaking a promise, but I'm lazy, and after taking the time to lay this out on his site, I'm posting it here.

Zero has posted a frightening link to future events in Congo with regard to Ebola.
    And the title asks: The Next Plague Is Coming. Is America Ready? http://www.commanderzero.com/?p=6306

If you're looking at me, just like 2014, that answer is a resounding "Hell, NO!"

We have learned nothing from 2014.
    Nothing whatsoever.

Now a word from Reality:

1) Ebola is spread by coughs and sneezes.
    That’s droplet precautions, not contact.

2) Coughed and sneezed particles of virus-laden material travel 25 feet, and are suspended in air up to ten minutes.

3) The minimum number of Ebola viruses sufficient to ensure infection is one.

4) In the current DRC Ebola outbreak, 50% of victims show no sign of fever once infected.

5) The only symptom airport screeners over there and over here look at, to screen out potential Ebola victims from travelling, is (wait for it)…fever.

6) There are 11…ELEVEN…total BL-IV hospital beds to properly care for Ebola victims, in all of North America, and three of those are permanently reserved for military victims near the US chem/bio research labs.

7) In 2014, we had filled 10 of those beds at once with the victims of Ebola we were treating, including the two ICU nurses from Dallas from one case of Ebola in the wild, in the US.

IOW, we were two patients from being Liberia then, or Kivu province now.

8) Once it hits mainstream US hospitals, society here is functionally over, in about a week.

So, you do the math on how well airport screeners (known worldwide for looking the other way for a sawbuck) and possessed of a 6th-grade education on average, and hazy acquaintance with scientific thought or even math above ten without taking their shoes off, will do at protecting the First World from the pestilence of the Turd World.

Ain’t. Gonna. Happen.

Afterwards, you’ll probably want to review Zero’s posts and links on the local LDS cannery nearest you, and start stocking up on buckets, and water barrels, along with the sort of canned goods that come in square olive drab metal cans.

The question isn’t whether such pestilence is coming here, it’s simply a matter of when.

After that, YOYO.

God help you if you’ve ignored preparations for such an eventuality, at that point.
    Nothing else will.

{Where I’m working currently, they’re doing decon drills, which, exactly like the ones the .mil had me do in the 1980s, mainly serve to underline that with chem/bio threats, in any serious outbreak, the first people infected are going to die, quickly, and the most prudent response besides running for the hills and living behind concertina wire for weeks to months (if you can manage that, because you should), will be to bend over, grab your ankles, and kiss your @$$ goodbye.}

I'm not kidding.
    I'm not exaggerating.
    I don't know how to put this any more plainly.

You will see this material again.

Failure to plan is planning to fail.

Best Wishes.

Posted by Aesop at 12:05 PM 24 comments:
    Labels: Ebola, For The Last G#ddam Time Pay Attention
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Because of course, May-hee-co won't give these POS the delicious freebies the FUSA grants immediately. Including the free installment somewhere in the CONUS, with a laughable "court date" Yeaaaahhhh, like these invaders are gonna go to court... certainly not by choice.

I'm sure you asked that question to enlighten the readers who may not yet "get" what's really going down.
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

I Dun Tole Ya...

Breaking a promise, but I'm lazy, and after taking the time to lay this out on his site, I'm posting it here.

Zero has posted a frightening link to future events in Congo with regard to Ebola.
    And the title asks: The Next Plague Is Coming. Is America Ready? http://www.commanderzero.com/?p=6306

If you're looking at me, just like 2014, that answer is a resounding "Hell, NO!"

Nothing whatsoever.

Now a word from Reality:

2) Coughed and sneezed particles of virus-laden material travel 25 feet, and are suspended in air up to ten minutes.

4) In the current DRC Ebola outbreak, 50% of victims show no sign of fever once infected.

5) The only symptom airport screeners over there and over here look at, to screen out potential Ebola victims from travelling, is (wait for it)…fever.

6) There are 11…ELEVEN…total BL-IV hospital beds to properly care for Ebola victims, in all of North America, and three of those are permanently reserved for military victims near the US chem/bio research labs.

7) In 2014, we had filled 10 of those beds at once with the victims of Ebola we were treating, including the two ICU nurses from Dallas from one case of Ebola in the wild, in the US.

8) Once it hits mainstream US hospitals, society here is functionally over, in about a week.

So, you do the math on how well airport screeners (known worldwide for looking the other way for a sawbuck) and possessed of a 6th-grade education on average, and hazy acquaintance with scientific thought or even math above ten without taking their shoes off, will do at protecting the First World from the pestilence of the Turd World.

Ain’t. Gonna. Happen.

Afterwards, you’ll probably want to review Zero’s posts and links on the local LDS cannery nearest you, and start stocking up on buckets, and water barrels, along with the sort of canned goods that come in square olive drab metal cans.

The question isn’t whether such pestilence is coming here, it’s simply a matter of when.

After that, YOYO.

God help you if you’ve ignored preparations for such an eventuality, at that point.
    Nothing else will.

{Where I’m working currently, they’re doing decon drills, which, exactly like the ones the .mil had me do in the 1980s, mainly serve to underline that with chem/bio threats, in any serious outbreak, the first people infected are going to die, quickly, and the most prudent response besides running for the hills and living behind concertina wire for weeks to months (if you can manage that, because you should), will be to bend over, grab your ankles, and kiss your @$$ goodbye.}

I'm not kidding.
    I'm not exaggerating.

Best Wishes.

Thanks for posting this, but......damn, just damn.....

Um. Its called the asylum of being ignored. So yes, they have asylum - just not the one they want.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Stay in Mexico? No, they make the rules now, just like the Central Americans not wanting to stay in Mexico. By doing nothing we have empowered them and there are more on the way. Plenty of Public Housing, Food Stamps, Education and Health Care they will be happy here.

I Dun Tole Ya...

Nothing whatsoever.

Now a word from Reality:

Ain’t. Gonna. Happen.

After that, YOYO.

Nothing else will.

I'm not kidding.
    I'm not exaggerating.

Best Wishes.

This would be the liberals wet dream...kill off the population to save the planet.

Is it true that the law says that if they so much as step on US soil, they cannot be thrown out until they appear before a immigrant judge? And the backlog on those hearings is measured in years? So they are released because there is no place to put them?

I have argued that one of Trump's flaws is that he does not know what Staff does. And that the immigration problem just might highlight that flaw to the detriment of his 2020 chances.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    Is it true that the law says that if they so much as step on US soil, they cannot be thrown out until they appear before a immigrant judge? And the backlog on those hearings is measured in years? So they are released because there is no place to put them?

I have argued that one of Trump's flaws is that he does not know what Staff does. And that the immigration problem just might highlight that flaw to the detriment of his 2020 chances.
    Yeah, no doubt about it, they will end up here permanently.
    I think Trump will win 2020, and I hope he does. But, if he looses, it'll be his own damn fault.

Quote Originally Posted by TxGal View Post
    At least the Mexican government is showing some concern for their people.

Shadow
    "18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness… 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened… 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts…" Romans 1:18-32