Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WAR Main Persian Gulf Trouble thread
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,920 of 1927
    ELINT News Retweeted

US AFCENT

Verified account

@USAFCENT
    6h6 hours ago
    More
    Ellsworth Air Force Base B-1B Lancers joined an F-22 Raptor and EA-18 Growlers above the Arabian Gulf, showcasing @usairforce, @AFGlobalStrike, @USAF_ACC, @AirMobilityCmd and AFCENT's collective capacity and ability to rapidly deploy and conduct combat operations.

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    US, Gulf allies sanction 25 targets affiliated with Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Hezbollah https://fxn.ws/2WwU98b #FoxNews
    US, Gulf allies sanction 25 targets affiliated with Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Hezbollah
    foxnews.com
    7:35 PM · Oct 30, 2019·

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Netanyahu boosts specter of incoming Iranian weapons
    Netanyahu boosts specter of incoming Iranian weapons
    jpost.com
    7:37 PM · Oct 30, 2019·

https://t.co/ykVZpLtCme?amp=1

EndGameWW3 Retweeted
    MENAnalyst
    @jacksanders1965
    #USAF deployed 8 x F22 Raptors to Prince Sultan Airbase in #Saudi Arabia as part of a new Air Expeditionary Wing forming in the Kingdom. Several other aircraft will be joining this formation.
    4:19 PM · Nov 2, 2019·

Al-Masdar News
    @TheArabSource
    ·
    24m
    Iranian military warns countries hosting #US bases: You will be targeted in the event of American aggression https://aml.ink/AIThF #Iran
    --------------------------

Iran has the ability and will to target any and all territories sheltering the US or its allies in the region in the event of aggression against Tehran, Armed Forces spokesman Brig. Gen. Abolfazl Shekarchi has warned.

“Any place and any territorial point sheltering the interests of the United States and its allies would be threatened (in case of any war) and the Islamic Republic has proved that it has the capability to do so,” the spokesman for the armed forces general staff said, speaking to Fars News Agency.

“Even if a country does not directly participate in any possible war but its territories host the enemy, we consider that country as a hostile territory and will treat it as an aggressor,” Shekarchi added.

Emphasising that Iran would never be the instigator of a war of aggression, the spokesman also stressed that “if an aggressor commits a strategic mistake” and starts a war, “that aggression will be confronted with the strongest and most crushing response over a geographic expanse beyond what the ill-wishers of the Islamic Republic could imagine.”

Shekarchi added that the ineffectiveness of US military equipment was recently proven when all the advanced US radar and air defence systems “failed their test in a shameful manner” when Yemen’s Houthi militia launched attacks on Saudi Aramco facilities in September. At that time, the spokesman said, the whole world “realized the weakness and humiliation [of Western countries’ equipment] in this field.”

This was the second time Brig. Gen. Shekarchi has warned the US about the dangers of a conflict with Iran. In June, amid regional fears about how the US might respond to the destruction of a $220 million drone by Iranian air defences in the Strait of Hormuz, the spokesman warned that firing even “one bullet” at Iran would cause the region to “be set on fire” in the war that followed.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

ANADOLU AGENCY (ENG)

Verified account

@anadoluagency
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    #BREAKING US sanctions Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's 'inner circle,' including his son Mojtaba Khamen
    ei

ELINT News Retweeted

Joyce Karam

Verified account

@Joyce_Karam
    27m27 minutes ago
    More
    BREAKING: US is Announcing $20 Million Reward for Info on Return of Bob Levinson , Hostage in #Iran.

Reward is announced on 40th anniversary of Hostage crisis in Iran. Levinson is longest held hostage.
    ELINT News

@ELINTNews
    17m17 minutes ago
    More
    #BREAKING: On 40th anniversary of US Embassy siege, US imposes fresh Iran sanctions targetting 9 individuals & 1 entity. Sanctioned entity is the Iranian Armed Forces General Staff, one of the individuals sanctioned is the son of Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei- US Treasury

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Iranians mark anniversary of US embassy seizure with chants of 'Death to America'
    Iranians mark anniversary of US embassy seizure with chants of 'Death to America'
    israelhayom.com
    5:34 PM · Nov 4,2019
    https://t.co/86CIx44CvZ?amp=1

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Al-Masdar News
    @TheArabSource
    ·
    24m
    Iranian military warns countries hosting #US bases: You will be targeted in the event of American aggression https://aml.ink/AIThF #Iran
    --------------------------

Iran has the ability and will to target any and all territories sheltering the US or its allies in the region in the event of aggression against Tehran, Armed Forces spokesman Brig. Gen. Abolfazl Shekarchi has warned.

“Any place and any territorial point sheltering the interests of the United States and its allies would be threatened (in case of any war) and the Islamic Republic has proved that it has the capability to do so,” the spokesman for the armed forces general staff said, speaking to Fars News Agency.

“Even if a country does not directly participate in any possible war but its territories host the enemy, we consider that country as a hostile territory and will treat it as an aggressor,” Shekarchi added.

Emphasising that Iran would never be the instigator of a war of aggression, the spokesman also stressed that “if an aggressor commits a strategic mistake” and starts a war, “that aggression will be confronted with the strongest and most crushing response over a geographic expanse beyond what the ill-wishers of the Islamic Republic could imagine.”

Shekarchi added that the ineffectiveness of US military equipment was recently proven when all the advanced US radar and air defence systems “failed their test in a shameful manner” when Yemen’s Houthi militia launched attacks on Saudi Aramco facilities in September. At that time, the spokesman said, the whole world “realized the weakness and humiliation [of Western countries’ equipment] in this field.”

This was the second time Brig. Gen. Shekarchi has warned the US about the dangers of a conflict with Iran. In June, amid regional fears about how the US might respond to the destruction of a $220 million drone by Iranian air defences in the Strait of Hormuz, the spokesman warned that firing even “one bullet” at Iran would cause the region to “be set on fire” in the war that followed.
    Hummm.....Remember that "special" Trident D2 test a while back?.........

ETA:

Amazing Cockpit Video Of Unusual Trident Ballistic Missile Test May Point To New Warhead
    Experts agree that the video may show a high-speed "depressed trajectory" that would be used by the controversial new W76-2 low-yield warhead.
    By Tyler Rogoway
    October 5, 2019
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...to-new-warhead
    Last edited by Housecarl; 11-04-2019 at 06:01 PM.

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    6h6 hours ago
    More
    Rouhani: Tehran will start injecting uranium gas into 1,044 centrifuges in latest step away from nuclear deal

ELINT News Retweeted
    Jeffrey Lewis
    @ArmsControlWonk
    ·
    8m
    This is a significant step. A major accomplishment of the JCPOA was converting Fordow from uranium enrichment to stable isotope separation (which does *not* involve nuclear material.) Once UF6 is fed into a cascade, it is ruined for any purpose other than enrichment. (1/2)
    Quote Tweet

Permanent Mission of I.R.Iran to UN-Vienna
    @PMIRAN_Vienna
    · 54m
    Amb @Gharibabadi: After President @HassanRouhani's statement and the order to the AEOI to commence gas injection in Fordow, an official letter has been sent to the IAEA announcing that the injection of UF6 gas to centrifuges in Fordow will commence tomorrow
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Jeffrey Lewis
    @ArmsControlWonk
    ·
    7m
    Replying to
    @ArmsControlWonk

Fordow remains under
    @iaeaorg
    safeguards, so it is unlikely that Iran will use Fordow to build a bomb right now. But the insanity of abandoning the JCPOA is clear. We’re not getting a better deal. We’re just going back to the running crisis of 2002-2015. (2/2)

Hannahkaviani
    @Hannahkaviani
    ·
    6m
    Replying to
    @ArmsControlWonk

meaning the action is not reversible ?

Jeffrey Lewis
    @ArmsControlWonk
    ·
    5m
    Iran would have to replace any centrifuges that were fed with UF6, yes.
    S.T.
    @Stef_T_
    ·
    6m
    Replying to
    @ArmsControlWonk
    kad ono medjutim
    @uorrth

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

First Squawk

@FirstSquawk
    41m41 minutes ago
    More
    UK FOREIGN MINISTER RAAB SAYS IRAN’S LATEST ACTIONS CLEARLY CONTRAVENE NUCLEAR DEAL AND POSE A RISK TO OUR NATIONAL SECURIT
    Y

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    55m55 minutes ago
    More
    The best Israel can do in regards to Iran's Fordow facility is bomb the entrance of the plant. The facility is built in the bottom of a mountain that a Bunker Buster missile can't even destroy. Iran built this plant there for this very reason.

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Iran threatens to target US interests if attacked

EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    38m38 minutes ago
    More
    In 2016, Iran stationed anti-aircraft S-300 missile system at the site
    EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    25m25 minutes ago
    More
    Something else to note on Fordow. IAEA inspectors are stationed there, they would have to leave before any Israeli/US strike could be done. The minute Iran sees them leave will show Iran what is fixing to happen. So a Israeli/US sneak attack couldn't even be done.
    EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    40m40 minutes ago
    More
    However, attacking a nuclear facility so close to the city of Qom which is considered so holy between Shia Muslims brings concern of a potential risk of a Shiite religious response.

Instant News Alerts
    @InstaNewsAlerts
    #BREAKING US accuses #Iran of "nuclear extortion" with enrichment step. (AFP)
    5:12 PM · Nov 5, 2019·
    Retweets
    @MonarchinMN
    ·
    1h
    Replying to
    @InstaNewsAlerts
    Not good

Instant News Alerts
    @InstaNewsAlerts
    PM Netanyahu: "#Iran’s decision to enrich uranium to 5% at its underground Fordow facility nuclear facility endangers #Israel, the Middle East and the world. We will never let #Iran develop nuclear weapons."
    3:23 PM · Nov 5, 2019·

Tic tock

Exclusive: Iran briefly held IAEA inspector, seized travel documents - diplomats The incident appears to be the first of its kind since Tehran’s landmark deal with major powers was struck in 2015, imposing restrictions on Iran’s nuclear activities in exchange for the lifting of international sanctions.

Hours after Reuters reported the incident, Iran confirmed that it had prevented an inspector from accessing its Natanz site - the heart of its uranium enrichment program - last week, because of a concern that she might be carrying “suspicious material”, according to the Fars news agency.

The episode comes at a time of heightened friction between Iran and the West, with Tehran breaching the deal’s restrictions step-by-step in response to Washington’s withdrawal from the deal and renewed sanctions. The International Atomic Energy Agency is also in transition, with a new chief taking over next month.

The incident is due to be reported on at a meeting of the IAEA’s 35-nation Board of Governors on Thursday convened at short notice to discuss “two safeguards matters” not specified in the agenda, which was circulated on Monday.

“The agency wants to show how seriously they are taking this. It is a potentially damaging precedent,” one Western official said.

RELATED COVERAGE
    Iran blocked IAEA inspector over fears she might have 'suspicious material': Fars news agency
    Three diplomats familiar with the agency’s work said the female inspector had her travel documents taken, and two said she was briefly held.

“REAL CONCERN”
    An IAEA spokesman and Iran’s ambassador to the agency declined to comment.

“There is a real concern that it will harm how (the IAEA) carry out their inspections in the future,” a European diplomat said.

The deal, which the IAEA is policing, allows for 130-150 inspectors from the agency designated for Iran. It also says Iran will grant the IAEA “regular access, including daily access as requested by the IAEA, to relevant buildings at Natanz”.

Thursday’s IAEA Board of Governors meeting was convened on Monday even though the board is due to hold a regular quarterly meeting just two weeks later.

The other safeguards matter due to be discussed on Thursday is Iran’s less than full cooperation with the IAEA in explaining how uranium traces were found at a site in Tehran that Israel called a “secret atomic warehouse”, diplomats said.

Two months after Reuters first reported that samples taken at the site had shown traces of uranium, the IAEA for the first time on Wednesday told member states at a closed-door briefing that it had found uranium traces at a site it did not name, but diplomats at the meeting said it was clearly that site.

The IAEA confirmed to member states that the traces from samples taken in February were of uranium that was processed but not enriched, and that the explanations provided by Iran so far did not hold water, diplomats said.

The IAEA has long declined to confirm that it found uranium traces at the site, known as Turqazabad, which Iran has said was a carpet-cleaning facility. But its acting chief told Iran in September that “time is of the essence” in answering its questions, and he reported an improvement in Iran’s cooperation last month.

IN A BIND
    The incident with the inspector further complicates the task of the deal’s remaining signatories - France, Britain, Germany, Russia and China - who want to prevent deal total collapsing.

On Wednesday, however, Iran further raised pressure on those countries by announcing what would be a new breach of the deal - enriching uranium with the centrifuges it has at Fordow, a site that it dug in secret inside a mountain, apparently to protect it from potential aerial bombardment.

The deal banned enrichment at Fordow but allowed Iran to keep around 1,000 centrifuges there, turning the site into a "nuclear, physics, and technology center" where no nuclear materials are present. One project being pursued there is the production of stable isotopes here

Iran has already breached the deal’s limits on the purity to which it enriches uranium, its stock of enriched uranium and its ban on using advanced centrifuges for enrichment rather than research, each step raising pressure on the remaining parties to the deal aiming to prevent its total collapse. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1XG1XM

·

�� Doge �� #RavensFlock 6-2
    @IntelDoge

#BREAKING - #Iran describing Red Sea oil shipping routes "unsafe" citing two previously undisclosed attacks on #Iran|ian tankers in the Sea. (
    @AmichaiStein1
    )

11:33 PM · Nov 6, 2019·Twitter Web Client

@IntelDoge
    ·
    1m

#Iran stating that three of their tankers have been attacked off the coast of Saudi Arabia over the past six months, with the earliest one being in April. (
    @Guyelster
    )
    @IntelDoge
    ·
    19s
    Here it is from the Wall Street Journal (Thanks
    @RelicHq
    for sharing this)

Iran Calls Red Sea Oil Shipping Routes Unsafe
    Iran has issued a warning to international shipping authorities that commercial routes in the Red Sea are unsafe, saying three of its tankers have been attacked off Saudi Arabia’s coast in the past...
    wsj.com

@IntelDoge
    ·
    4m
    As
    @RelicHq
    said in the Discord we're in, we've known about all three of these attacks. So, the question is, why is Iran bringing these up again, why now

...or, Iran taking another step towards it's destruction...
    . AFP news agency
    @AFP
    #BREAKING Iran resumes uranium enrichment at Fordow plant: official
    . Doge �� #RavensFlock 6-2
    @IntelDoge
    #Iran has officially resumed enrichment at Fordow, stating they hope to reach 4.5% by Saturday (
    @i24NEWS_EN
    )

Aleph ��️ א
    @no_itsmyturn
    ·
    3m
    Pentagon: "No reports of US drone being shot down," defense official says Iran claims it shot down a drone that violated Iranian airspace Friday morning #Iran
    Via
    @lummideast

Aurora Intel
    @AuroraIntel

#Iran|ian Army confirm the downing of a foreign drone with a Mersad (Hawk) System.
    4:53 AM · Nov 8, 2019·TweetDeck
    Retweets
    @AuroraIntel
    ·
    1m
    Replying to
    @AuroraIntel
    #US Pentagon confirms drone was not US.
    Kyle Glen
    @KyleJGlen
    ·
    53m
    Replying to
    @AuroraIntel

I read the Hawks had been phased out and replaced with a different missile
    Aurora Intel
    @AuroraIntel
    ·
    48m
    They are updated/uprated/newer versions. [David]
    Attached Images

BREAKING: Iranian army official telegram channel confirms that it has recovered the wreckage of the downed drone.
    Aᴍɪʀ
    @AmirIGM
    ·
    1h
    �� Commander of IRIADF reaffirms that a "transgressing" foreign drone was shot down by domestic air defences.
    Aᴍɪʀ
    @AmirIGM
    ·
    55m
    �� BREAKING: Reportedly (unconfirmed) video of the launch of an air defence missile towards the drone.
    0:00
    Aᴍɪʀ
    @AmirIGM
    ·
    48m
    �� Artesh confirms the video is relevant to the shootdown.
    Aᴍɪʀ
    @AmirIGM
    �� Unconfirmed report: the front flew around sophisticated defences like the S-300, but was locked onto by S-300 and other integrated radar systems. It was intercepted at an altitude of just 10 metres off the ground.

Denied twice now....hmm.

. EndGameWW3 Retweeted
    U.S. Central Command
    @CENTCOM
    Alleged reports of a U.S. drone being shot down are incorrect. If a UAS had gone down in the CENTCOM AOR it was not a #DoD asset. All U.S. equipment has been accounted for

Joseph Dempsey

@JosephHDempsey
    53m53 minutes ago
    More
    #Iran state media @iribnewsFa releases video of SAM launch claimed to have destroyed intruding UAV (Thread) https://twitter.com/JosephHDempsey

EndGameWW3 Retweeted

Aleph ��️ א

@no_itsmyturn
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    Says:
    Huge explosions in AlbuKamal due to Israeli airstrikes on positions that are being controlled by #IRGC

Reports: Iran downs 'unknown' drone over Persian Gulf port

Iranian media say Iran's air force shot down an 'unknown' drone in the country's southwest

By The Associated Press
    8 November 2019

Iran's air defense force has shot down an "unknown" drone in the country's southwest, the official IRNA news agency reported on Friday.

The agency said that Iranian air defense forces hit the drone in the early morning at the port city of Mahshahr, which is in the oil-rich Khuzestan province and lies on the Persian Gulf.

The report did not say whether the drone was a military or commercially available device.

The provincial governor, Gholamreza Shariati, told IRNA that the drone belonged to a "foreign" country and that parts of it had been recovered in a nearby lagoon.

Shariati said the drone had violated Iran's airspace.

The U.S. military's Central Command later wrote on Twitter that America had no drone in the area of the reported shootdown.

"All U.S. equipment has been accounted for," it said.

Later on Friday, the semi-official Tasnim news agency quoted Gen. Alireza Sabahifard, chief of the army's air defense, as saying the drone was destroyed before reaching "sensitive" centers of the country. He confirmed that the drone was foreign but did not elaborate.

The agency also ran a short video purporting to show a missile launched in the early morning that it said hit the drone.

In June, Iran shot down a U.S. surveillance drone in the Strait of Hormuz. Tehran said the drone "violated" its territorial airspace, while the U.S. called the missile fire "an unprovoked attack" in international airspace over the narrow mouth of the Persian Gulf.

Regional tensions remain high over Tehran's collapsing nuclear deal with world powers, which the U.S. unilaterally withdrew from over a year ago.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...rticleroll_hed

sure looks a lot like some of them weird vids we have been seeing in the last Cpl yrs

i know I've been droning on about this darn drone, pun intended, but...the question "now what?" seems a good one. What was it, a fifth? Of the world's oil supply tampered with last time they were feelin' fiesty? Seems like à bunch o acts o war are going unanswered, across this country, and the globe. Sooner or later they find tinder. We have any FF up to that...

Links and photo at source....
    Posted for fair use....
    https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran...ow-what-607305

Middle East 08:05 | 11/09/19
    Home Middle East
    IRAN DOWNED A MYSTERIOUS DRONE NEAR SENSITIVE GULF REGION, NOW WHAT?
    1 minute read.

By SETH J. FRANTZMAN Iran downed a mysterious drone near sensitive Gulf region, now what?

Iran could respond to the drone downing if it thinks it knows the source of the drone

Iran said its air defense downed a drone on Friday, claiming the drone entered Iran’s airspace near the southern city of Mahshahr. A commander of Iran’s air defense said it was taken down before it could get to a sensitive area. Iran downed a US drone in June but the American army says this drone was not one of theirs. That leaves the identity of the drone unclear.

Iran says it was a “foreign drone.” A missile was fired to take it out. Iran says it recovered wreckage. “It belonged to a foreign country.” This leads to some questions about what is going on. A drone and cruise missile attack targeted Saudi Arabia in September. The US alleges Iran was responsible. Iran and the US have also been involved in tensions in the Persian Gulf since May. Iran attacked oil tankers and seized a British tanker. The US sent drones near Iranian airspace. The US also jammed or downed an Iranian drone in July. The US considered carrying out air strikes on Iran in June after one of its drones was downed.

Drone wars are thus a kind of industry in the Gulf nowadays. A major naval exercise recently took place with the US and other allies in the area. Iran also sent some ships to sea and Iranian fast boats have harassed ships in the Persian Gulf. The US Central Command was adamant on Friday that the drone was not their asset. That could mean it was a drone of any number of other forces or countries in the region. The city is also close to Iraq where there are large protests.

Drones have increasingly raised tensions in the region. In August Israel struck a “killer drone” team operating in Syria. This led to tensions with Hezbollah as well after Hezbollah claimed to down a drone in Beirut. Iran announced this week it is increasing uranium enrichment. The US also sanctioned more Iranians this week.

Iran could respond to the drone downing if it thinks it knows the source of the drone. It will have to see what kind of wreckage it recovered. Iranian media was quick to brag and showcase the downing of the drone so it is clear Iran wants to use the incident to its benefit.

Tags
    Iran saudi arabia drone
    Think others should know about this?
    Please share
    Last edited by jward; 11-09-2019 at 02:30 AM. Reason: House keeping

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Iran spokesman: Uranium enrichment at Fordow is going to take place at full capacity in the coming days, and that it would raise the country’s level of uranium enrichment capacity to 9,500 SWU (Separative Work Unit), close to the capacity before the JCPOA.
    5:20 PM · Nov 9, 2019·
    Retweets
    @BuzzkillF
    ·
    10m
    Replying to
    @EndGameWW3
    Tick tick...,

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    Iran spokesman: Uranium enrichment at Fordow is going to take place at full capacity in the coming days, and that it would raise the country’s level of uranium enrichment capacity to 9,500 SWU (Separative Work Unit), close to the capacity before the JCPOA.
    5:20 PM · Nov 9, 2019·
    Retweets
    @BuzzkillF
    ·
    10m
    Replying to
    @EndGameWW3
    Tick tick...,
    But with better centrifuges...."Tick, tick, tick...." indeed....

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    ·
    16m
    Iran Discovers New Oil Field Containing 53 Billion Barrels of Crude, President Rouhani Says - Sputnik International

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    EndGameWW3

@EndGameWW3
    55m55 minutes ago
    More
    The best Israel can do in regards to Iran's Fordow facility is bomb the entrance of the plant. The facility is built in the bottom of a mountain that a Bunker Buster missile can't even destroy. Iran built this plant there for this very reason.
    I strongly suggest the author of the above check out the results of Operation Ploughshares' Test Sedan...
    Last edited by Housecarl; 11-10-2019 at 04:28 AM.

Reuters
    MON NOV 11, 2019 / 12:31 PM EST
    Iran launches nuclear enrichment at underground Fordow plant, IAEA confirms

(Reuters) - Iran has begun enriching uranium at its underground Fordow site in the latest breach of its deal with major powers, the U.N. nuclear watchdog confirmed on Monday, adding that Tehran's enriched uranium stock has continued to grow.

Iran is contravening the deal's limits on its nuclear activities step by step in response to Washington's withdrawal from the accord last year and its renewed sanctions on Tehran. Tehran says it can quickly undo those breaches if Washington lifts its sanctions.

In a quarterly report, the International Atomic Energy Agency policing the deal confirmed Iran's announcement last week that it had begun enriching uranium at its Fordow site buried inside a mountain, something prohibited by the deal. "Since 9 November..., Iran has been conducting uranium enrichment at the plant," said the confidential IAEA report, obtained by Reuters.

Iran has continued to enrich with centrifuge machines other than its most basic model, the IR-1, which is not allowed under the deal, the IAEA report added. It has enriched with more advanced centrifuges and even installed small numbers of centrifuges not mentioned in the deal, the report showed.

Iran said last week it was working on a advanced prototype of centrifuge that could enrich 50 times as fast as the IR-1, deemed by experts as antiquated and prone to breakdown.

(Reporting by Francois Murphy; Editing by Mark Heinrich)

https://t.co/rtEHYDw4NF?amp=1

All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays.

© 2018Reuters. All Rights Reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    I strongly suggest the author of the above check out the results of Operation Ploughshares' Test Sedan...
    Israel won't wait much longer

A drill or something else?

Paula Slier
    @PaulaSlier_RT
    #BlueFlag2019: Have you ever seen an #F35 fighter jet?
    For the first time, the aircraft is participating in #Israel’s 4th biannual #BlueFlag aerial exercise.
    Air crew from the #US, #Greece, #Germany, and #Italy are participating in the drill alongside the #Israeli Air Force.
    0:02
    9:55 AM · Nov 11, 2019·

parallel_universe Retweeted
    Amichai Stein
    @AmichaiStein1
    ·
    24m
    #BREAKING: IAEA report: Iran heavy water stock exceeds 130-ton limit set by #JCPOA -
    @Reuters

Corn Pop
    @TeaPartyTrumper
    ·
    19m
    Replying to
    @AmichaiStein1
    and
    @Reuters
    Tick Tock, Trump just may take strategic strikes. And I would support that.
    We cannot have another N.Korea. Period.
    US ha over 200K troops in the Middle East. Well played Mr Trump. Saudi hates them and 70% of the country's in the area do as well. Time is NOW

parallel_universe Retweeted
    Joyce Karam
    @Joyce_Karam
    ·
    25m
    Middle East| MENA this a.m

• Protests in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon
    • Lebanon Par. session ❌
    • EU, UN,RU,JR,EG,TK,AL reject US decision on Settlements
    • ��@ Golan, Israel struck Syria
    • US-Taliban prisoner Swap via Qatar
    • UAE ABZ & Jordan King in US
    • Kuwait FM Khaled Sabah PM