Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OP-ED Why Beto O'Rourke is a real danger to America and must not be allowed near the White House
+ Reply to Thread

Why Beto O'Rourke is a real danger to America and must not be allowed near the White House

Steve Hilton: Why Beto O'Rourke is a real danger to America and must not be allowed near the White House
    Steve Hilton
    8-10 minutes

Launching his presidential campaign in Vanity Fair magazine last week, Robert "Beto" O'Rourke explained his message this way: "Every word was pulled out of me. Like, by some greater force, which was just the people there. Everything that I said, I was, like, watching myself, being like, 'How am I saying this stuff? Where is this coming from?'"

Where's it coming from Beto? Let me put it this way: Never in American politics has there been a more appropriate launchpad for a presidential bid than your profile in Vanity Fair. And as a public service, we'll explain to America just how vain you are, why you have so little to be vain about and why that's dangerous for America.

Vanity is Beto's defining characteristic. He thinks we want to see him at the dentist. He thinks we want to know about the "funk" he was in after he lost his Senate race last year. He thinks we want to know everything about him -- except his actual policies.

Earlier this year, Beto released a digital ad attacking President Trump on immigration. "It's not about people coming across the border," he said. "It's about visa overstays."

OK, asked a reporter from the Washington Post. So what should be done about visa overstays? Beto literally answered, "I don't know." Last week, when asked about his health care policy, his answer was basically, I don't know.

When asked about taxes -- I don't know.

Impeaching President Trump? I don't know.

But here's one thing Beto does know: Borders are not cool and must be taken down, man. Yeah ... take it down. And hey, let's take big money out of politics, too.

"I want to make sure that, again, we’re not giving [money] away to corporations or special interests," Beto has said. "That’s what Senator Cruz would do, thanks to the contributions that he’s received from those political action committees. He’s working for the clampdown and the corporations and the special interests. He’s not working for the people of Texas.”

"Working for the clampdown"? Oh my God ... quoting the Clash in a debate! He is trying so hard. But whatever. Look, it doesn't matter, because Beto is always working for the people. People like his wife Amy's father, billonaire property developer Bill Sanders.

After his father-in-law helped launch Beto's political career on the El Paso City Council, Beto repaid the favor by campaigning aggressively for a new property development in the city. It would involve seizing land from low-income Mexican-Americans so his billionaire father-in-law could build a superstore.

Beto's mother benefited from her son's political power, too. She was a shareholder in a web and software company he started after college. Beto's wife also joined the company in 2005 and ran it from the time he went to Congress in 2013 until she sold it in 2017. That would be fine, except Beto's political campaigns for the House and Senate have paid his own company more than $125,000 since 2011.

So this is the cool new politics the Democrats are swooning over? A spoiled rich kid who wanted to run for daddy's office, who used daddy-in-law's money to get elected and then used his office to screw the poor and serve the rich -- his own rich family? Good ol' Beto, born with a silver skateboard at his feet.

And the shameless hypocrisy continues. In his Senate campaign, Beto signed a "no fossil fuel money pledge" promising to reject campaign donations of more than $200 from fossil fuel companies and executives. But unbelievably, in the 2018 election cycle, Beto had the second highest total of donations from the oil and gas industry in all of Congress, including dozens directly from oil and gas executives.

And it gets worse. Pay close attention -- the details you're about to hear have never been reported before.

In Congress, Beto served on the Armed Services Committee, and despite his bold denunciation of special interest corruption, it turns out he's up to his neck in it, with over $100,000 in donations from the defense industry between 2016 and 2018.

About $23,000 of that came from Lockheed Martin, one of the government's biggest defense contractors, as well as $19,000 from Raytheon, another enormous defense contractor. But a closer look reveals a number of even shadier conflict donors on top of that.

For example, Beto took $2,000 from Robert Marcus, a lobbyist for Signal Group assigned specifically to represent Arktis Detection Systems, a company that sells radiation detection technology and specifically markets itself for Homeland Security efforts on its website

Beto also took $1,000 from Christian Kierig, a lobbyist from Kadesh and Associates whose personal clients included Northrop Grumman, another massive defense contractor. And then another $1,000 from another defense lobbyist, Michael Smith from Cornerstone Government Affarirs, who represents Boeing.

And on and on it goes. Conflict donors coming out of those innocent wide eyes, and yet Beto rails against special interests and money in politics. What a snake!

But in the end, none of that - the corruption, the nepotism, the hypocrisy -- none of that is dangerous. It's just like most politicians. There's a very specific reason I think Beto is dangerous, and I want to explain it to you clearly.

Take it from me as someone who has worked at the highest levels of government and politics. The most important thing about a candidate is not their promises -- those hardly ever get delivered anyway. It's about how they would respond to unpredictable future events. And that's about their character.

Whatever else people knew about Donald Trump going into 2016, it was obvious he was strong. He said what he thought, no matter who it offended.

But Beto O'Rourke says whatever people want to hear. In his Senate campaign, he wanted the people of Texas to think he only cared about them, not higher office. He insisted he didn't want to run for president and put his family through more stress. What a modern guy! Putting his family first ... until his next career move, just a couple of months later, when he announces, with wife Amy at his side, that he's running for president.

This guy cannot be trusted. He tells people whatever they want to hear. He is transparently desperate to be liked, to be loved. His campaign song might as well be the Stone Roses' "I Wanna Be Adored."

That's why he's dangerous. He's like a tree without roots; it cannot withstand the slightest pressure. Imagine him with Chinese President Xi Jinping. Beto wouldn't stand up to China. He would want Xi Jinping to like him. He'd just tell him what he wants to hear.

But before you dismiss Beto O'Rourke as a ludicrous joke, remember he is deadly serious about this. He's just told us his favorite book is "The Hero's Journey." He truly thinks of himself as a hero, sent to save America. Look what he said in his Vanity Fair interview: "You can probably tell that I want to run. I do. I think I'd be good at it... Man, I'm just born to be in it."

Wow. This is not a joke. This is a real danger for America.

And before the left starts screaming that this is some kind of Fox News hit piece on President Trump's potential opponents, let me remind you I have consistently praised Democratic presidential candidates, including literally last week, Elizabeth Warren. She at least is a serious person with a track record of fighting for working families.

Bernie Sanders is a serious person with a lifetime of consistent campaigning on principle. You may disagree with him, but he's obviously sincere. Kamala Harris is a serious person who as California attorney general tried to tackle tough social problems in a way that most conservatives would support. Even Cory Booker -- I know, I know, "Spartacus" ... he's got convictions, too. I believe him when he says he wants to bring the country together. He's got a track record. As mayor of Newark, N.J., he backed school choice. He is a serious person.

But Beto -- ridiculous, phony show-pony Beto -- he is not a serious person. He is a vain, narcissistic weirdo. His track record is nepotism and corruption. His principles are me, me. and me again. He must never be allowed anywhere near the White House.

Adapted from Steve Hilton's monologue from "The Next Revolution" on March 17, 2019.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/stev...he-white-house

Robert Francis O'Rourke should never be referred to as "Beto", especially by people who aren't his toadies.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Or you can translate "I don't know" to, "I'm a hammer-n-sickle communist, but don't want to make that public...just yet"
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

If Bozo is what De Peepuls of the FUSA want, he is what they deserve to get - good and hard.

I don't use the word "deserve" very often ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Top Latino Columnist: Unearned ‘Beto’ Moniker like ‘Stolen Valor’

Top Latino Columnist: Unearned ‘Beto’ Moniker like ‘Stolen Valor’ | Breitbart
    Tony Lee
    8-10 minutes

One of the country’s top Latino columnists ripped Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke over the weekend for his cultural appropriation, arguing that “Beto” has not “earned” his nickname.

In fact, in a USA Today column, Ruben Navarrette said that the “Beto backlash” among Latinos reminds him “of the idea of stolen valor, the righteous outrage felt by combat veterans when others who didn’t see action claim medals they don’t deserve.”

Navarrette said that numerous Latinos “— unlike the media, which is run by white liberals who are fascinated by other white liberals — refuse to go loco for Beto” because O’Rourke has not been with the community when it mattered on issues like immigration.

“For instance, at a time when Latinos feel under siege by ethnocentrism and anti-immigrant demagoguery, where was O’Rourke on the explosive immigration issue during his three terms in the House of Representatives?” Navarrette asked.

As Breitbart News noted, when O’Rourke voted with Repubicans to “waive requirements for Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents and job applicants to take polygraph tests” to “help speed up the hiring process and provide the CBP Commissioner additional authorities to recruit and hire quality CBP officers and Border Patrol agents,” former Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), who was the leading voice on the left regarding immigration issues when he was in Congress, ripped lawmakers who voted to waive the polygraph requirements: “I will not mince words. Anyone who votes for this bill is voting to support and implement Donald Trump’s views on immigration, his desire to militarize our southern border, and his fantasy of a mass deportation force. You cannot spin it any other way.”

“If you are on board with this, you are also on board with building a wall; on board with billions to be spent on deporting moms and dads who have lived here for decades; going after DREAMers as the Trump administration is doing today, deporting DREAMers from the United States of America,” Gutierrez added then. “Where do you want to draw the line on the Trump deportation agenda? I say draw the line right here, right now, and don’t give another inch.”

Navarrette also said Latino voters in Texas have criticized O’Rourke for not doing enough outreach in his failed 2018 Senate campaign, “perhaps thinking he had them in the bag and so he could take them for granted.”

Navarrette also pointed out that O’Rourke late ambitious father actually gave him the nickname when he was little to increase O’Rourke’s “odds of being elected” one day in a “mostly Mexican-American city.”

As the Dallas Morning News reported in 2018:
    In the backdrop of the city’s multicultural community, his father, Pat O’Rourke, a consummate politician, once explained why he nicknamed his son Beto: Nicknames are common in Mexico and along the border, and if he ever ran for office in El Paso, the odds of being elected in this mostly Mexican-American city were far greater with a name like Beto than Robert Francis O’Rourke. It was also a way to distinguish him from his maternal grandfather, Robert Williams.
    O’Rourke’s father died in 200, and O’Rourke reportedly later said he believed his father was “farsighted” in giving him his “Beto” nickname.

“I believe it, I believe it,” Beto O’Rourke reportedly told the Morning News when told of his father’s words. “He was farsighted in that way. … He loved this community and imparted his love of this community to me. It’s helped shape who I am today.”

Navarrette, though, argued that O’Rourke’s father was “cynical,” dishonest,” and “manipulative.”

“You see, being a member of America’s largest minority — especially in the Donald Trump era — isn’t all fiestas and churros. And if you haven’t had your ticket punched, you don’t get to take the ride,” Navarrette wrote. “It’s certainly not respectful to assume that people can be so easily fooled. And, as any real Latino can tell you, respect goes a long way in our community.”

In a previous column last month addressing “cultural appropriation,” Navarrette noted that though O’Rourke, whom he dubbed “the Hamlet of West Texas,” has likely “never gone out and told a group of Mexican-Americans that he was a member of the tribe,” it seems like “he doesn’t mind if some Latinos jump to that conclusion and vote for him because of some misplaced sense of ethnic loyalty.”

He even noted that some Latinos actually think O’Rourke is one of them, quipping that “perhaps they can’t imagine that anyone would—in Donald Trump’s America—volunteer to be Latino if they weren’t born that way.”

Regarding O’Rourke’s nickname, Navarrette noted that O’Rourke switches it “on and off like a light switch”—he was ‘Robert’ at birth, ‘Beto’ in childhood, ‘Robert’ again in boarding school and at Columbia, and ‘Beto’ again when he returned to El Paso to run for office.”

“Either this guy has an identity crisis the size of Texas, or he is just crafty enough to try to have his flan and eat it too—becoming Latin, or a white male, whichever is more convenient,” Navarrette wrote. “I don’t see Beto as Latino. I see him as a chimichanga, a U.S.-born invention of something that then gets passed off as authentically Mexican. He’s that Mexican restaurant that white people like because the salsa doesn’t burn.”

Navarrette also compared O’Rourke to “that dude” he knew in college “who got in on his daddy’s name” and “embodied white privilege before we even had a name for the concept”:
    All of which brings us finally to what it is about Beto that bugs me. It’s that he’s that dude, that dude I knew in college. He’s the dude who got in on his daddy’s name, partied all the time, and breezed through the four years without going to class or getting good grades or breaking a sweat. He embodied white privilege before we even had a name for the concept.

So what if he got arrested twice—once for breaking into the University of Texas at El Paso, and once for drunk driving? He grew his hair long and joined a rock band, and all was forgiven. He majored in English and then channeled Jack Kerouac to hit the road in search of America. And folks called it charming.

The dude flips his hair, and grins. And it’s all good. The next time a poll comes out, he’ll be high on the leaderboard.

In short, Beto is no Mexican. Those people—my people—have to work twice as hard, and we can’t make mistakes. We spend our lives trying not to agitate white people by getting all radical on them. There is no privilege for us, and no guarantees. There’s only the vague promise of something better around the corner if you’re willing to pay the price.

I bet that Beto has no idea what I’m talking about.
    After Vanity Fair published its gushing profile of O’Rourke last week in which O’Rourke said he was “born” to run for the president, even left-wing activists and journalists mocked O’Rourke for his white privilege.

To may, O’Rourke did indeed seem like “that dude” from a privileged background who shows up to a place like Stanford, takes one trip to East Palo Alto, and then thinks he’s the expert on poverty. Or “that dude” who shows up to Yale and thinks the same after going to a few areas around New Haven. Or “that dude” who shows up to Columbia and thinks he is the expert on all urban issues after a few trips around New York.

Though O’Rourke said he believed that being a white male does not disadvantage him in the presidential race, he acknowledged on Sunday on Meet the Press that he would make “white privilege” a “big part” of his presidential campaign.

“As a white man who has had privileges that others could not depend on or take for granted, I’ve clearly had advantages over the course of my life,” O’Rourke said. “I think recognizing that and understanding that others have not, doing everything I can to ensure that there is opportunity and the possibility for advancement and advantage for everyone is a big part of this campaign and a big part of the people who comprise this campaign.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-stolen-valor/

Nolte: Reuters Reporter Covered Up Damaging Beto Info During Texas Senate Race

Nolte: Reuters Reporter Covered Up Damaging Beto Info During Texas Senate Race | Breitbart
    John Nolte
    6-7 minutes

A Reuters reporter admits he offered to hide damaging information about Beto O’Rourke during the Democrat’s tight Senate race against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

On Friday morning, Reuters journalist Joseph Menn broke the news that, as a teen, O’Rourke, who is now a freshly-minted 2020 presidential candidate, was part of a secret hacking group known as the Cult of the Dead Cow.

Since publication, Reuters has also been forced to admit their reporter, who was on leave at the time, knew all about O’Rourke’s hacker past during the 2018 Texas Senate race but offered not to reveal it until after the race:
    After more than a year of reporting, Menn persuaded O’Rourke to talk on the record. In an interview in late 2017, O’Rourke acknowledged that he was a member of the group, on the understanding that the information would not be made public until after his Senate race against Ted Cruz in November 2018.

“While I was looking into the Cult of the Dead Cow, I found out that they had a member who was sitting in Congress. I didn’t know which one. But I knew that they had a member of Congress.

“And then I figured out which one it was. And the members of the group wouldn’t talk to me about who it was. They wouldn’t confirm that it was this person unless I promised that I wouldn’t write about it until after the November election. That’s because the member of Congress had decided to run for Senate. Beto O’Rourke is who it was.

“I met Beto O’Rourke. I said ‘I’m writing a book about Cult of the Dead Cow, I think it’s really interesting. I know you were in this group. This book is going to publish after November and your Senate race is over. And he said, ‘OK.’
    The key sentence there is: “And then I figured out which one it was.”

So, even before he made a deal with O’Rourke to cover up his criminal past (stealing credit card numbers, etc.), Menn knew it was O’Rourke he was looking for. And all throughout the consequential Texas Senate campaign, Menn chose to hide that information from voters.

In other words, it was not as though Menn fingered O’Rourke after he agreed to hold off on publishing. It was not as though Menn had to make this agreement in order to be informed of O’Rourke’s participation in the group. Under those circumstances, Menn choosing to hide this information would still be a questionable journalistic decision when you consider the bigger moral world of a political race that might have decided which party held the U.S. Senate, but you can excuse Menn keeping his word to a source.

By Menn’s own telling, though, we know that is not what happened; we know he “figured out which one it was” before he “promised [not to] write about it until after the November election.”

Menn’s currently digging an even deeper hole for himself on Twitter.

“No one in [D.C.] would talk about O’Rourke until I promised not to publish before the 2018 election. That was OK: I wanted the full story for my book, which spans decades, rather than 1 scoop ahead of a state vote,” Menn tweeted.

Oh, okay, let’s hide this information because … book.

Can’t you just feel The Journalism?

Menn also admits the embargo was his idea. Even though he already knew of O’Rourke’s criminal past, it was this so-called “journalist” who suggested the story not be published until after the election.

“To be clear, I offered @BetoORourke an embargo because it was for a book I was on leave to write, not for my day job, and because no one else who knew would confirm the facts before the election.”

Menn, however, also claims “I did not have the story before the November election because no one would talk.” But he knew it was O’Rourke before he made the deal, before he interviewed the O’Rourke, and all during the Texas Senate race, so I’m not sure what that even means.

Maybe it means he didn’t have the story nailed down, but publishing stories that are not nailed down has become a résumé enhancer during the Trump era. Besides, there are other ways to nail down a story that do not involve colluding with a politician to hide the truth from the public.

It is also worth noting that in his Friday story, Menn and Reuters go out of their way to gloss over the criminality O’Rourke was involved in. It is treated as an adventure, a Kool Kids vs. The Man growth experience, even as they stole intellectual property and “other peoples’ phone-company credit card numbers and five-digit calling codes to place free calls.”

My guess is that those stolen credit cards did not all belong to America’s Bernie Madoffs; that a lot of innocent people got screwed, including their credit scores.

To be clear, my only complaint here is media bias. We all know The Fake Hispanic’s criminality would have led the story if he were a Republican. Personally, I don’t care what a 46-year-old man did as a teenager. Heaven knows I made enough mistakes of my own at that age. But, while he admits he is “not proud” of his hacker past, Mr. Perpetual Journey of Self-Exploration, naturally, still explained to Reuters: “There’s just this profound value in being able to be apart from the system and look at it critically and have fun while you’re doing it… I think of the Cult of the Dead Cow as a great example of that.”

To the surprise of no one, CNN’s Brian Stelter, who has spent a full week bashing Fox News for not reporting on the same Stormy Daniels story a bunch of other outlets also could not nail down before the 2016 presidential election, is defending Menn’s cover-up:

Yessireee, Democrats sure got it good…

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...s-senate-race/

Churro O'Rourke, vote for me and get free churro' for life
    I'm off to the coast..

I can’t look it up now (at work) but google Beto murder fantasy.

It’s already been posted.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I don't see him in the White House. However, I do see him on a Biden/O’Rourke ticket. The youth to balance out the age of Biden and it will work. I personally voted for McCain for two reasons. One, was it was a vote AGAINST Obama. Two...Sara Palin.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

If the Democratic shark machine is eating him this early in the game, someone must be afraid of him.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    Robert Francis O'Rourke should never be referred to as "Beto", especially by people who aren't his toadies.
    Exactly. It ticks me off when people use that stupid wannabe-alpha nickname THAT HE CHOSE FOR HIMSELF. Reminds me of some boys I knew 30ish years ago, they joined the military and made up nicknames for themselves. They were a pack of weasels and didn't fare well.
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

take him seriously, he is generating an electric buzz will be a formidable competitor

At our Christmas get-together my older sister announced that this guy is her hero. She didn't give any examples of heroic behavior. I didn't ask.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    take him seriously, he is generating an electric buzz will be a formidable competitor
    This is what I'm seeing too. On the one hand, he doesn't seem to be ready for prime time, but if he can avoid looking uninformed or just clumsy, he's shown he can generate a following.

I know the PC elites don't want a white male, but the non-white non-males don't seem to be exactly tearing it up so far.

As for Biden, I just don't see it. He's taking way too long to jump in, and he's old. Bernie is enough to take the geriatric white commie wing of the party...

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    This is what I'm seeing too. On the one hand, he doesn't seem to be ready for prime time, but if he can avoid looking uninformed or just clumsy, he's shown he can generate a following.

I know the PC elites don't want a white male, but the non-white non-males don't seem to be exactly tearing it up so far.

As for Biden, I just don't see it. He's taking way too long to jump in, and he's old. Bernie is enough to take the geriatric white commie wing of the party...
    That's why I said he'd be at the bottom of the dem ticket. Four years of tutelage under Uncle Joe and he is ready for prime time.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Remember, folks - we can only vote our way INTO this. Not out of it.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

O’Rourke/AOC ticket in 2024. And they’d win.

You heard it here first

if this pendejo makes it to the DNC, buy a a couple. One for confiscation, the other for lake fishing . . . because you have to have something to turn in
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Colorado, via People's Republic of New York
    He's America's Trudeau
    " 'cause we'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".

Preps = "Git 'r done"
    Preps = "Just do it"

Dr. Drew says 'something's not right' with Beto O'Rourke

Dr. Drew says 'something's not right' with Beto O'Rourke
    3 days ago

Beto O'Rourke's announcement he's running for president may have captured the hearts and minds of many Democrats who believe he can beat President Trump in 2020, but as far as TV's Dr. Drew Pinsky is concerned, "something's not right" with the former congressman.

"I thought that was Tony Robbins," Pinsky, a board-certified internist and addiction medicine specialist, said on the "Brian Kilmeade Show" in response to audio of O'Rourke's presidential announcement video.

"I'm just saying, there's something gonna go down there. I can feel it coming. I don't know what it is... There's something not right," Pinsky said.

BETO'S IDENTITY CRISIS: IS HE A LIBERAL OR A MODERATE

O'Rourke, a former Texas congressman from El Paso, announced his candidacy Thursday for president and campaigned most of the day in Iowa.

Thursday House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., welcomed O’Rourke to the presidential race and defended him against criticism that he was inexperienced.

“Beto brought a great deal of vitality to the Congress,” Pelosi said of O’Rourke’s six years on Capitol Hill.

"That's his new rock band, being like Tony Robbins," Pinsky said, once again bringing up the life coach and author.

BETO O'ROURKE TAKES HEAT FOR WEBSITE WITH DIFFERENT MESSAGES

Kilmeade asked Pinsky what he thought about the crowds O'Rourke was drawing "without talking or accomplishing much."

"He uses a lot of expletives. People like that," the "Celebrity Rehab" host said.

"What are you picking up?" Kilmeade pressed Pinsky.

"Something in my gut. I'm not sure yet," Pinsky said. "I haven't really examined it carefully enough. I just can tell there's a disconnect between what people think they're seeing and what's there. That's where I'm at."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...h-beto-orourke

..where the deer and the antelope pray.. lol

Whoever is debating and campaigning against "Filo Beto" (as I like to refer to him as)
    to come up with creatively and use/make a meme in conjunction with my below reference from the film and photo below as a front to how we feel about his "candidacy" lol

"Right turn Clyde"

LMAO ...

This is in reference to Clint Eastwood's character Philo Beddoe in any of the "Every Which Way...." movies ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    O’Rourke/AOC ticket in 2024. And they’d win.

You heard it here first
    I hate it when you say things like that... because I think you’re right.
    Visit me on Etsy: ModernMaille