Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY MSNBC's Glaude: 'The Crisis of Whiteness' Is Generating 'Unimaginable Carnage'
+ Reply to Thread

MSNBC's Glaude: 'The Crisis of Whiteness' Is Generating 'Unimaginable Carnage'

MSNBC's Glaude: 'The Crisis of Whiteness' Is Generating 'Unimaginable Carnage' | Breitbart
    Pam Key
    2-2 minutes

Friday on MSNBC’s “Live,” Princeton professor and network contributor Eddie Glaude, Jr. commented on the mass shooting at two New Zealand mosques that left 49 dead.

Glaude said, “I am thinking about all of Muslim parents in New Zealand who have to talk to their children. Who have to allay their fears about going to Jum’ah, Jum’ah prayers on Fridays. Who have to keep the hate from taking root in their souls as fear. Because we live in a world that’s really dominated in interesting sorts of ways by a politics of hatred and fear that’s exploited by people for their own political gains. What’s clear to me, and we see this in the United States, is the problem is not with immigrants. The problem is not the people of color. It is not us. It has something to do with the crisis of whiteness and how it is generating unimaginable carnage.”

He added, “What I have been trying to do is make sense of this at the existential level, at the level of what it means to have to raise one’s babies where you are targeted in this way. So as we think of what’s happening and we look on and examine what we are doing over here, we have to understand how hatred and fear is eroding the soul of the country and address it honestly.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...nable-carnage/

Did you have to wash your hands after posting this?

The last several pieces you have posted are great.

They demonstrate the flood of bullshit coming from MSMland.

It sure makes my left butt-cheek itch.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Reporters that keep publishing garbage like this remind me of idiots that find a hornet's nest in a tree. They pick up a big stick and whack it a few times to see if anyone is home. Then they're surprised when a swarm of hornets attack and sting them unmercifully.

Keep whacking the hornets' nest liberal media. Whack it good and hard....

The last several pieces you have posted are great.

They demonstrate the flood of bullshit coming from MSMland.

The stories were so freakin insane that I HAD to post them.

Back when I had humanities class (10 semester hours) the one existential concept I remember is when bad things happen to you it your fault because you were there.

I chalked existentialism up to idiocy. A lot of white academics are also idiots.
    Last edited by Orion Commander; 03-17-2019 at 01:51 PM.

The problem is not the people of color. It is not us.

Really ---so who is killing Christians by the dozens in Nigeria

Pic:
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Ya know, I've looked around all over the place and I seem to have misplaced my crisis of whiteness.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Dat boi needs to hang around for a bit to see "Unimaginable carnage". And he WILL see it.

Unless of course he's first...
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!