Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Alec Baldwin Spreads Fake News: 'Trumpís Goons Are Gonna Beat the Sh*t Out of You'
+ Reply to Thread

Alec Baldwin Spreads Fake News: 'Trumpís Goons Are Gonna Beat the Sh*t Out of You'

Alec Baldwin Spreads Fake News: 'Trumpís Goons Are Gonna Beat the Sh*t Out of You'
    Justin Caruso
    3-4 minutes

Saturday Night Live faux-Trump Alec Baldwin spread the hoax claim that President Donald Trump threatened violence in a recent Oval Office interview with Breitbart News.

ďTrumpís goons are gonna beat the shit out of you,Ē Alec Baldwin said, sharing a link to a news story based on a recent Breitbart News interview with Trump.

In an interview with Breitbart News this week President Trump made a remark about his supporters that many in the establishment media used to push the false narrative that Trump was threatening violence.

ďYou know, the left plays a tougher game, itís very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they donít play it tougher. Okay?Ē Trump said.

ďI can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump Ė I have the tough people, but they donít play it tough ó until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher.Ē

As Breitbart Newsí John Nolte writes, outlets like CNN and the Washington Post pounced on those comments to push their anti-Trump narrative.
    I donít care how many times you read that, there is nothing there ó not a word, not a peep, not anything that has anything to do with violence of any kind, nothing even close to Barack Obamaís actual calls to violence with his rhetoric about bringing a gun to a knife fight or punching back twice as hard, which everyone in the media wrote off as political rhetoric.

Obviously, Trump is talking about getting politically tough, about organizations and people who do not back down from a political fight.

To see violence in that statement, you either have to be an idiot or a bald-faced liar deliberately acting in bad faithĖand what we have in the media are herds and herds of bald-faced liars deliberately acting in bad faith, deliberately attempting to deceive the American public.
    Baldwin regularly uses his social media presence to attack the president. Earlier this year, he claimed that Trump may be attempting to threaten his family because he criticized SNL.

ďI wonder if a sitting President exhorting his followers that my role in a TV comedy qualifies me as an enemy of the people constitutes a threat to my safety and that of my family?Ē the 60-year-old said.

In December, Baldwin declared that Trump was a ďpunishmentĒ for Americaís sins.

ďTrump is a curse, brought down on us as punishment 4 our sins,Ē the Hunt for Red October actor said.

ďThe slaughter of Native Americans, slavery, Japanese internment, Vietnam. Every hateful, misogynistic, racist notion, intertwined w our better nature, Trump embodies those. He is us. Now we can face it + exorcise it.Ē

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ht-out-of-you/

President Trump had reportedly 62,979,636 people vote for him. A lot of those voters are armed and know how to use them. Those that are armed most likely have ammunition for those arms. Somebody please let Alec Baldwin know if this was going to be a real problem in the US even he'd be aware of it.

Now if the Constitution is deemed null an void, all hope of a return of the Rule of Law is erased and the branches of our government fail to preform their duties as outlined in the Constitution? Well then... he may have a problem. We all may have a problem.

Me? I haven't given up hope just yet.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

and WHO knows about assault & battery first hand??? >>> Alec Baldwin was arrested for attacking some guy - I think it was over a parking space or something ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    and WHO knows about assault & battery first hand??? >>> Alec Baldwin was arrested for attacking some guy - I think it was over a parking space or something ....
    Of course Baldwin projects what he would do. If he does that over a parking spot I'd hate to see what he would do about something important. Good thing Kim got out alive
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

Could be that Baldwin is projecting his own fear that someone will finally stomp his a$$.
    Sherree