Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Poll: Glowing Media Coverage Backfired on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
+ Reply to Thread

Poll: Glowing Media Coverage Backfired on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Poll: Glowing Media Coverage Backfired on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    John Nolte
    3-3 minutes

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is becoming more unpopular as the American people get to know her.

According to the latest national polling from Gallup, the freshman congresswoman and social media superstar is not wearing well at all, despite all the gushing coverage she receives from the establishment media.

At the national level, she is already much better known than most politicians. This will surprise no one who watches cable news, but back in September, a full 50 percent of those polled said they never heard of her. Since then, all the adoring media exposure dropped that number almost in half.

In fact, Gallup reports that Ocasio-Crazy is already better known than Chief Justice John Roberts. While 29 percent say they never heard of her, 30 percent say the same about him.

By further comparison, 33 percent of those polled say they never heard of Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ); 41 percent say the same of Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY). Both are running for president.

“Ocasio-Cortez is known by most Americans at this point, despite having only two months on the job as a House freshman. The only more recognizable member so early on was Hillary Clinton in 2001, who was already well known from the previous decade as first lady,” Gallup reports.

While there’s no question all this media coverage has given Ocasio-Crazy a national profile in an unprecedented amount of time, there is also no question that national profile is a mostly negative one.

According to Gallup, of those who do know Ocasio-Crazy, a meager 31 percent view her favorably, while a plurality of 41 percent view her unfavorably. That puts her 10 points underwater with the American public.

When this poll was first taken in September, Ocasio-Crazy was only two points underwater. Back then, her favorable rating sat at 24 percent while her unfavorable rating was just two points higher at 26 percent.

Over the last five or so months, her favorability rating has increased only seven points (24 to 31 percent) while her unfavorable rating leaped a whopping 15 points (26 percent to 41 percent).

What is most revealing about these numbers is what it says about the eunuchs in the establishment media. The glowing wall-to-wall coverage Ocasio-Crazy has enjoyed backfired bigtime.

And so, once again, we see compelling proof the establishment media no longer have the power or the moral authority to move public opinion their way. In fact, in the case of Ocasio-Crazy, public opinion moved in the opposite direction the media intended.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ocasio-cortez/

Wait for Beto to o take too much of whatever makes him come out and flail around, that will be entertaining
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

Saw Ms. Fruitcake on local TV last night. A few things stuck out from the fleeting news report (she was walking through congress and a local reporter asked her a question).
    She literally cannot walk and form or verbalize thoughts at the same time. Her handlers were trying to rush her along when the reporter asked her the question she literally stopped and was silent for a second before speaking. And she had that goofy bug eyed look when she was speaking, like the one you see in so many memes of her.

She's wearing WAAAAAYYY too much makeup. Looks like the foundation was put on with an airbrush, bet it takes a jackhammer to get it off each night. And her lipstick made her look like a stop light. I've seen other hispanic women wear makeup like this; they look almost like circus clowns. The goal with all the makeup, I was told, was to appear more continental (IE white). Bitch gets to DC and dumps her heritage? Sounds about right.

I don't remember the question she was asked more importantly I can't remember the answer she gave either. She has zero media presence skills. If you're in the public spotlight any opportunity to make a memorable 10 second sound byte for the news is NEVER missed. What she said was essentially gibberish. What comes out of her mouth is pure unfiltered AOC (much to the amusement of many and headaches aplenty for democrats).

Just for giggles, I'd like to see her financials. She moved here with supposedly nothing, working as a bartender. Now she's in DC, where the average apartment rent is $2139.00 per month. She's definitely not wearing clothes from WalMart and Old Navy either. Where did she get funds so quickly? Credit cards? Supporters? Pay for play schemes? (she torpedoed Amazon going into NYC, who would benefit from that move-and how much did they pay her to do it?)

In DC she's making a splash-apparently straight into the congressional septic tank.

She....and better than half of Washington D.C. are total narcissistic assbites not worth half a bag of burning dog poop! The queen of the worthless wasteoids is Nancy Pelosi and her moronic cohort of anti-American mouth breathers. The sooner this congress quits, gets voted out or dies off the better this country's future will be. I can't think of a time in history with a more worthless gaggle of representatives in government...and if they are a representation of what the people of this country have become.....WE'RE ALL IN VERY VERY DEEP DOO-DOO!!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Amen! But if we got rid of the over half of the total narcissistic assbites DC would lose 99.99% of their tax base. Which means the road that beat my Blazer to death once a week would be even worse. There are already craters (not potholes, craters) in most of DC roads. Removing these folks would decimate the Georgetown, Capitol Hill, Petworth, Tenleytoen, Adams Morgan and Kalorama neighborhoods. Liberals and Antifa wouldn't have anyplace to go to protest. All those govt. offices would be empty-hey, turn them into low rent housing ! Construction of all these new apartments all over DC would stop. The Washington ComPost wouldn't have any more readership.

I like the idea-DC would become the nasty backwater it's always been under the surface. Then Congress can cede it to Maryland and then Maryland AND DC can be fenced in and carpet bombed.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    She....and better than half of Washington D.C. are total narcissistic assbites not worth half a bag of burning dog poop! The queen of the worthless wasteoids is Nancy Pelosi and her moronic cohort of anti-American mouth breathers. The sooner this congress quits, gets voted out or dies off the better this country's future will be. I can't think of a time in history with a more worthless gaggle of representatives in government...and if they are a representation of what the people of this country have become.....WE'RE ALL IN VERY VERY DEEP DOO-DOO!!

Remember, DC was a LITERAL swamp before they built the city atop it.

The swamp is still there, bubbling below the surface waiting to come back. I've been in underground parking garages all over DC. Every single one of them has a moisture/water leakage problem.Basements have mold and mildew problems too. It's a booming business to seal basements around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Remember, DC was a LITERAL swamp before they built the city atop it.

How the hell can you live there man?

I'm in northern VA, outside and south of DC. DC is like Maryland, I'd rather slit my throat than live in either disgusting place.

The area where we live is very pretty, Mount Vernon is a mile from us. My wife was born here and will die here, it's ok, you get to see things and hear things you won't hear in any other places of the country. There is history and politics all over the place. Frankly it can be pretty interesting. The area is expensive, but we've got a cosy, well built and relatively inexpensive apt right in the middle of everything. My back yard is a park that's part of George Washington's mount Vernon landholdings , his distillery and grist mill are close by (and fully functional and operating daily). All the museums and stuff are a short drive away-we can go in the middle of the night and walk Astor around the White House. It's unique for sure.
    And besides-TB2K needs eyes and ears on the ground here. If I can catch a tidbit that helps TB2Kers hunker down or prepare for something it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    How the hell can you live there man?

I’ve never actually heard the woman speak, but almost every single picture I’ve seen of her she has the craziest crazy eyes I’ve ever seen. The kind of crazy eyes that tell you to run far away and don’t engage. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    I'm in northern VA, outside and south of DC. DC is like Maryland, I'd rather slit my throat than live in either disgusting place.

The area where we live is very pretty, Mount Vernon is a mile from us. My wife was born here and will die here, it's ok, you get to see things and hear things you won't hear in any other places of the country. There is history and politics all over the place. Frankly it can be pretty interesting. The area is expensive, but we've got a cosy, well built and relatively inexpensive apt right in the middle of everything. My back yard is a park that's part of George Washington's mount Vernon landholdings , his distillery and grist mill are close by (and fully functional and operating daily). All the museums and stuff are a short drive away-we can go in the middle of the night and walk Astor around the White House. It's unique for sure.
    And besides-TB2K needs eyes and ears on the ground here. If I can catch a tidbit that helps TB2Kers hunker down or prepare for something it's worth it.
    Your comments are always prescient and interesting. Thanks for your contribution to my daily reading. Happy belated anniversary and give Astor a hug for me.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.