Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRISIS Paris: Yellowjacket protests - big mess continues.
+ Reply to Thread

4 Paris: Yellowjacket protests - big mess continues.

Moose's Musings
    ‏ @PapaMooseAK
    2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING NOW: New ‘Yellow Vest’ Protests ROCK Paris, 'Riots' Reported on Champs-Elysees | Sean Hannity

4 hours ago

A new series of ‘Yellow Vest’ protests rocked Paris Saturday with authorities confirming reports of looting and violence along the iconic Champs-Elysees; marking the 18th week demonstrators have marched against the French government’s crippling taxes and lack of fuel across the country.

“French yellow vest protesters set life-threatening fires, smashed up luxury stores in Paris and clashed with police Saturday in the 18th straight weekend of demonstrations against President Emmanuel Macron. Large plumes of smoke rose above the rioting on Paris’ landmark Champs-Elysees avenue,” reports the Associated Press.

“The resurgent violence comes at a watershed moment for a movement, which had been fizzling in recent weeks, and at the end of a two-month-long national debate called by Macron that protesters say failed to answer their demands for economic justice,” adds the report.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/b...DaYlvk.twitter

Two little vids of marchers, doesn't look like rioting to me:

https://twitter.com/Lantidiplomatic/...22817667383298

Much more frisky here...... NOoooooooooooooo!! Not the Swarovski store:

https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/...73508955975682
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Antifa? Black bloc? Most likely.

Leys
    ‏ @Leys12345
    1m1 minute ago
    Replying to @Jacquelinecs12 @latimes

Leys Retweeted Nina Lamparski

also, we need to find out if it's really #YellowVest.
    doesn't look like to me
    🤔.

Check out @ninaismís Tweet:

https://twitter.com/ninaism/status/1106967656849121281

Nina Lamparski
    ‏Verified account @ninaism
    2h2 hours ago

.@EmmanuelMacron has cut short his weekend ski trip to return to Paris for a crisis meeting on #YellowVests riots this evening #GiletsJaunes #Acte18 #ActesXVIII https://yhoo.it/2HGzjy1 @AFP
    Attached Images

EJ Hersom
    ‏ @Perromonstro
    7m7 minutes ago

.@AP spreading the #fakenews about the #YellowVest protests in #Paris The protests are about #carbontax plain and simple and not the crap AP is slinging.

Cristina
    ‏ @Cricrifi
    8m8 minutes ago
    Replying to @ninaism @AFP @AFPphoto

Iím half way around the world here but the pictures show masked Antifa, not #YellowVest protesters.

BadAim No.2
    ‏ @badAimBro
    10m10 minutes ago
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump

#YellowVest protests became pathetic tho. 18 weeks and results? Nothing just less turists in #Paris. They are doing it wrong, same thing every day and no any progress. People are getting bored of it. Macron is an abomination, clown but so are (slowly) the protests. One big circus
    Attached Images

shadebathing
    ‏ @shadebathing
    1m1 minute ago
    Replying to @SkyNews

Deflect the real stories as Paris burns .never mind brexit frexit
    #BBCQT #Breaking #BBCNewsSix
    Attached Images

Hubby is just coming home from business in Paris. I'll see what he has to say and if there's anything of interest I'll post. Very thankful he'll be wheels down in a few minutes.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Wait until Spring is in full bloom....

Wow. Somehow, I don't think that dastardly Macron will be in charge much longer.

My husband stayed near the airport and didn't go into the city, so he didn't have any information to share. Sorry.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    shadebathing
    ‏ @shadebathing
    1m1 minute ago
    Replying to @SkyNews

Deflect the real stories as Paris burns .never mind brexit frexit
    #BBCQT #Breaking #BBCNewsSix
    Aaaah. Paris in the-almost-spring. I'd say it's the definition of sporty.
    Are You... Liberal? Conservative? or Confused? by Richard J. Maybury

http://www.earlywarningreport.com/books-6confused.html

morgana
    ‏ @xoxMorganaxox
    5m5 minutes ago

#Breaking: Just in - video out of #France showing #GiletsJaunes protestors smashing up a museum gallery and looting the payment ballot box for entering the facility! Location of video is unknown... #ActesXVIII #canada #america #news #breakingnews #worldnews

Scroll down:

https://twitter.com/xoxMorganaxox?lang=en

Sotiri has a bunch of stuff from earlier today, including a bank burning:

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1106935382938144768

Burning and looting doesn't work usually if your just the true citizens. But burning and looting isn't the thing to be doing anyway.

makes little to no sense, less the movement has been infiltrated and the goal is chaos........where have I seen that before?

So, Black Bloc and Antifa have put on yellow vests and done their trademark destruction. How clever of them to delegitimize the real yellow vest protests. I bet Macron loves it.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    So, Black Bloc and Antifa have put on yellow vests and done their trademark destruction. How clever of them to delegitimize the real yellow vest protests. I bet Macron loves it.
    Looks that way to me too.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I found this out on Wikipedia. If true it looks like, unless he resigns, dies or is impeached, the French have to suffer at least 4 more years of Macron. I'm wondering if the photo, in an earlier post, of him on the ski lift while Paris burns is going to be his "Let them eat cake." moment?

Fair use.

"Since the referendum on the direct election of the President of the French Republic in 1962, the officeholder has been directly elected by universal suffrage; he or she was previously elected by an electoral college.

After the referendum on the reduction of the mandate of the President of the French Republic, 2000, the length of the term was reduced to five years from the previous seven; the first election to a shorter term was held in 2002. President Jacques Chirac was first elected in 1995 and again in 2002. At that time, there was no limit on the number of terms, so Chirac could have run again, but chose not to. He was succeeded by Nicolas Sarkozy on 16 May 2007.

Following a further change, the constitutional law on the modernisation of the institutions of the Fifth Republic, 2008, a President cannot serve more than two consecutive terms. FranÁois Mitterrand and Jacques Chirac are the only Presidents to date who have served a full two terms (14 years for the former, 12 years for the latter). "

Link to source:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_France

Also from Wikipedia:

Fair use.

"2019 European Parliament election in France - Wikipedia
    [Search domain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_European_Parliament_election_in_France] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_E...tion_in_France
    The 2019 European Parliament election in France will be held on 26 May 2019, electing members of the 9th French delegation to the European Parliament as part of the European elections held across the European Union."

It could be interesting to see who wins.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    makes little to no sense, less the movement has been infiltrated and the goal is chaos........where have I seen that before?
    Antifa, Anarchists, and Marxist goons exploiting the popular unrest.

The masks and the black clothing are the tip off.

The violence, burning and looting are designed to elicit a harsh response from the authorities thus making the established government appear to be some sort of repressive regime.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Antifa, Anarchists, and Marxist goons exploiting the popular unrest.

The masks and the black clothing are the tip off.
    Macron's government will be forced to react to them or appear weak and ineffective. Some how I don't think many of the "Antifa, Anarchists, and Marxist goons" will be the ones caught up in the crackdown.

This could be an effective tactic for the left. Now they hang back and let the everyday French citizens/yellow vests take the lion's share of the blame. Anyone who might be perceived as a leader gets caught up in a sweep? This leaves the violent, destructive leftist goons and leadership free to carry on.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Macron's government probably paid them - Black Bloc is a rent-a-mob. How better to de-legitimize the yellow vests in the public eye than have "them" trash Swarovski etc?
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html